mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by mcqueen »

You know what’s Krazy? Krazy was the IC in my first game on site.

Saw a couple posts. People aren’t offering dances? Sucks, cause I wanna offer to Nancy but I can’t look scummy right?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:49 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 549, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 486, mcqueen wrote:You know what’s Krazy? Krazy was the IC in my first game on site.

Saw a couple posts. People aren’t offering dances? Sucks, cause I wanna offer to Nancy but I can’t look scummy right?
Spoiler:
yes. i joined cause i wanted to play with you :P
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:42 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 703, Krazy wrote:McQueen is a pretty easy townread when he's town, but he hasn't shown up yet. That's more an expected placement than an actual placement right now, as I kinda explained
I've been busy with university this week, that's why. Plus, keeping up with 20+ pages in a few days is hard enough on it's own. I'll make time over the weekend to catch up.

Also, I'm surprised you remember me, tbh. :D It's been awhile
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:41 am

Post by mcqueen »

can someone tell me if there is a deadline for the pre-dance
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:43 am

Post by mcqueen »

cool. i know i said i'd read, but chances i do are realistically slim. however, i'm town and i'm not sure how to make that clear while not being able to keep up.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:47 am

Post by mcqueen »

i mean i do have time this weekend, so maybe i'll skim. i'd rather not replace out, though. this will help, even if it paints me as scummy for asking;

what is the current gamestate? i know we are figuring out who to pair with as a strategic measure. upon joining, i wasn't sure if i wanted to pull a Firebringer and request a dance right away, or follow suit with everyone else. i know who i want to pair with already and i've made that clear. so, to me, while i'm selfish and anti-town, i'm eager to request a dance now, and hope Nancy accepts.

who is generally being scumread, and the same with townreads? who is controversial?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1395, mcqueen wrote:i mean i do have time this weekend, so maybe i'll skim. i'd rather not replace out, though. this will help, even if it paints me as scummy for asking;

what is the current gamestate? i know we are figuring out who to pair with as a strategic measure. upon joining, i wasn't sure if i wanted to pull a Firebringer and request a dance right away, or follow suit with everyone else. i know who i want to pair with already and i've made that clear. so, to me, while i'm
being
selfish and anti-town, i'm eager to request a dance now, and hope Nancy accepts.

who is generally being scumread, and the same with townreads? who is controversial?
added an important word before someone claims scumslip.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:51 am

Post by mcqueen »

ok
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:58 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1308, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1302, Celica wrote:Okay well if pink is just gonna be a jerk for no reason I'll stop asking for stuff from him.
I already told you twice to stop interacting with me.

CELICA used THE VICTIM CARD!
It's not very effective...
In post 1309, Celica wrote:
In post 1308, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1302, Celica wrote:Okay well if pink is just gonna be a jerk for no reason I'll stop asking for stuff from him.
I already told you twice to stop interacting with me.

CELICA used THE VICTIM CARD!
It's not very effective...
Not playing victim I'm just frustrated that you're clearly an adult who is acting like a child and running away from your problems in a mafia game. If you don't want to interact with me stop quoting what I say. You're a grown man act like it.
can someone explain what's going on here? to me, anyone that hard-pushes either of these is hard-suspect. coming from a place where i haven't read the entire interaction; however, i've been in games where i've gotten very frustrated before, and if anything it's more town indicative than scum. BUT, it's etiquette (in my eyes) to let it die down and not come to conclusions off of two frustrated persons.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:59 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
<3
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:04 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1316, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
I might be wrong on Rein, McQueen might be the third scum instead
you're right
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:05 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1403, Ankamius wrote:Oh dear
lol? tells me to read the last few pages and gets sassy when i ask questions
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:07 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1320, Celica wrote:
It doesn't really matter what mcqueens ali is atm. He should get a partner regardless because he needs to give us more interactions. If he's left out and he's town or scum it doesn't really tell us much. I want adel left out because of my own selfish reasons. If he flips town it helps my Slaxx case and people can maybe listen to my reads more. If he flps scum I clearly was mistaken and I need to re look at my reads. Win win for me
Pedit: Basically this post.
kinda stupid but if i'm scum you should want me dead, regardless of lack of interactions.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:07 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1406, Allomancer wrote:
In post 1404, mcqueen wrote:
you're right
She's right about Rein, or she's right that you're the third scum?
i'm the third scum.

hint: it's a joke
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:09 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1322, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1311, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1281, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1278, Alisae wrote:Nancy drew and McQueen can be a pair
I like this only when McQueen starts posting more, 'cause Nancy can get pretty obvtown with some time and pairing her with someone who's not posting is suboptimal. If Dunn was a gentleman he would be the perfect couple for sweet Nancy
:oops:

<3

You’re calling me “sweet”? You must have a very short memory in that case. :lol:

Aw, I think I might be pocketed here. I think Ank is more important to the game than me and I am okay with eating an NK, to keep her safe.

I think if all obvtownies pair with nulls, we’re hanging Ank out to dry and I’m very concerned about that.
I have a great memory and a big sense of forgiveness and capable of recognizing my mistakes. You're a sweetheart.

You have a point, tho. Ank should be priority with a town leader
Okay, don’t tell Skitter or Podoc that, m’mkay? Let’s keep it on the downlow. :wink:

But seriously, I think you might be missing my point about Ank. We need to keep the target off of her, so the worst thing for her to do is to pair with an obvtown gent, right?

But in order to take the heat off of her, obvtowns need to pair with other obvtowns, not nulls, because scum only gets one NK, it it’s best for town, that it should not be Ank.
why is this better than obvtown-null, obvtown-null, etc. pairings? only one NK means we only lose one obvtown, and hopefully those other obvtown's left alive can give us better insight on the nulls their paired with.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:10 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1410, Ankamius wrote:I'm oh dearing because I've had a Krazy+Celica+mcqueen team in my head and the first thing you do is associatives with Celica
:lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:12 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1409, Allomancer wrote:But how are we supposed to know if you're scum? I think the point Celica was trying to make is that it's pointless guessing at your ali until we have more interactions (ie don't use process of elimination)
that's why i included "kinda stupid" because with no interactions or content, you're unlikely to know/think i'm scum (unless you think i'm lurkerscum)

but she still included i should get a partner if i'm scum. that shouldn't have been said. while i get the redundancy in me calling it out, at the same time, if i was scum and i happened to be the one to get left out, that's not a bad thing for the town as Celica makes it seem.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:22 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1358, Alisae wrote:B. Why does scum claim they have 8 coins right away?
to stay alive?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:46 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1414, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1412, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1410, Ankamius wrote:I'm oh dearing because I've had a Krazy+Celica+mcqueen team in my head and the first thing you do is associatives with Celica
There's evidence for it even without any of your input

You just happened to add to it
how is there evidence? i don't care what you think Krazy did to soft buddy me, I don't know Krazy's role and I haven't read enough of the thread to place him, either. It's certainly possible, but it still kind of annoys me that you think the dude who has a legitimate reason for lurking (and on V/LA, mind you) is mechanically scum.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:47 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1417, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1415, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1358, Alisae wrote:B. Why does scum claim they have 8 coins right away?
to stay alive?
It's riskier, because not letting me get a partner at all is a lot easier to justify when I have a known 8 coins than otherwise when I'm considered generally scummy

So there would need to be a big reward to justify that risk as scum
pretty sure anyone who claims 8 coins is guarenteed a partner in a 3v14 is it? town wouldn't let that person not get a partner. your theory doesn't hold.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1421, Ankamius wrote:Nobody has mentioned yet that I need a partner because I have 8 coins, people have only mentioned that I need a partner because I'm town lol
unless a lot of people are sure you're scum, no way town lets our highest coin player die.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:27 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1429, Ankamius wrote:I think town isn't fully comprehending how dangerous this is?

I'd call it a legitimate strategy for the 7 and 8 coin lady to not partner at all because the partners of them are the only slots that will get an opportunity to lynch a lover pair by themselves

It's cool and all to make all these partner plans, but it's arguably more important to prevent scum from being able to lolhammer the most competent slots out of the game and leave the last scum to pull a relatively simple endgame. It's a lot less dangerous to purposely leave the three scummiest gentlemen to die
while this is almost accurate, not quite. out of 17 players, one will be forced to leave after pre-dance, since they will not have a partner. down to 16 players, a person with 8 votes can
almost
lynch by themselves. they still need another vote. so, what you said is not wholly correct, although I know what you meant.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:27 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1430, Ankamius wrote:Like one of the biggest reasons I'm scumreading Krazy now is because of that plan he enacted, which fits with the Celica+mcqueen scumreads because if we follow his plan, we literally have 2 scum in the final 6

Celica went to bat to defend Krazy against Slaxx and later said mcqueen should get a partner while Adel or Rein get left out, and then mcqueen comes in and the first thing he says is that people shouldn't be scumreading Celica

Really?
you're actually ticking me off. you are scumreading me almost solely based off your read of another player. i've come into the game now; why not let my play do the talking?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:30 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1430, Ankamius wrote:Like one of the biggest reasons I'm scumreading Krazy now is because of that plan he enacted, which fits with the Celica+mcqueen scumreads because if we follow his plan, we literally have 2 scum in the final 6

Celica went to bat to defend Krazy against Slaxx and later said mcqueen should get a partner while Adel or Rein get left out, and then mcqueen comes in and the first thing he says is that people shouldn't be scumreading Celica

Really?
also, again you've twisted my words. i said i didn't know what was going on between Celica/Pink Ball, but if anyone pushes them solely because they're easy slots at the moment (during their argument), it's very suspect. two players on the brink of fighting is the epitome of easy target.

this can all be solved by pointing out to me, "hey, I think player X's push on Celica/Pink Ball is good, because {one of them} did this earlier!" and i'll back off. but if you're wagoning just to wagon on two exposed players, then you're scummy and that's the end of story.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:32 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1436, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1434, mcqueen wrote:

Really?
you're actually ticking me off. you are scumreading me almost solely based off your read of another player. i've come into the game now; why not let my play do the talking?
So?

A scummy player is having scummy interactions you and you are reciprocating
i don't care what interactions Krazy had with me; you've written me off pretty hard so far, instead of seeing how I play. all I said to the guy was basically "hey it's cool to see you again, it's been awhile." you act like i can control what this guy says about me.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1464, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1442, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1436, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1434, mcqueen wrote:

Really?
So?

A scummy player is having scummy interactions you and you are reciprocating
i don't care what interactions Krazy had with me; you've written me off pretty hard so far, instead of seeing how I play. all I said to the guy was basically "hey it's cool to see you again, it's been awhile." you act like i can control what this guy says about me.
Are you certain your play will change my mind?
yes
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1479, Slaxx wrote:Replaces out due to frustration, continues to post

Totally not theater.
i should iso krazy. seems genuine from the few pists i read.

cone at me bois all my micro reads are against the majority
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1505, Alisae wrote:Tbh I lost my read on that slot awhile ago I was hoping to reread it while I was in class or when i got back to try to remember why I had the read I previously did on that slot.
Same thing goes for dunn.

Pedit: I don’t see as scum why she pushes her reads how she’s currently pushing them as scum, it kinda just makes no sense. Like, I kinda think you got into a TvT with her and the fact she kept on argueing with people she wolfread seems like a lot of wasted energy. I think its most likely town trying to push through reads. Like it just all feels town to me tbh
this is town
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1510, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1424, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1421, Ankamius wrote:Nobody has mentioned yet that I need a partner because I have 8 coins, people have only mentioned that I need a partner because I'm town lol
unless a lot of people are sure you're scum, no way town lets our highest coin player die.
...why not?

It's not like Ankamius gets the votes, if anything I'd be more likely to policy lynch ank than let her live just for having 8 coins
I keep forgetting Ank doesnt get the votes. So yeah, them not being confPaired makes sense
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1509, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1393, mcqueen wrote:cool. i know i said i'd read, but chances i do are realistically slim. however, i'm town and i'm not sure how to make that clear while not being able to keep up.

You seem reasonable and like someone I'd like to see pair up

Other people say you'll town up later
aww you really think that?

and they really said that about me?

you guyssssss... :oops:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1514, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1479, Slaxx wrote:Replaces out due to frustration, continues to post

Totally not theater.
I mean I think he's more likely town because of the replace out, as sucky as that is

Enough mechanics talk, you should pair with me slaxx, I'm townreading Ank and think it's more important to get her a reasonable post intermission pair than to worry about the 8 coins
i’m pretty sure this is town since we agree Krazy’s replace is more town AI
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Nancy will you please dance with me?

please stay.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Ank why am i scum with celica and krazy?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1706, Ankamius wrote:idk mcqueen I kinda am beyond caring about reads atm

I think I'll wait until we have replacements before starting to care again
i want an answer. it’s my fault for not asking sooner.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by mcqueen »

well idk any of what ur talking about.

please explain
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

just; what makes me scum with them? Idc about krazy being lynched or much about celica, why was I put in there?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 91, the worst wrote:free points to the first person to work out the only person who's towntold
Slaxx has been arguably the most solvey and Ank saying she would rather leave with her 8 coins, rather than choose scum. However if either are experienced at scum, we shall hold off on that. But still, if the case then Krazy’s list might help scum, more than hurt it. So we need to rethink that. I also would like to be able to choose my partner based on their play, so not thrilled with his list. No offense, McQueen. <3
i actually saw this and i feel kinda bad for asking you for a dance.

but, I like your playstyle and I think ours mesh well together. That’s why I want a dance.

I know that’s likely not your priority right now and you need time to make your own choice. So, don’t feel any pressure, take your time. The offer’s gonna stay open, but if u decide not to take it, that’s okay
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1697, mcqueen wrote:
Nancy will you please dance with me?

please stay.
You’re sweet.

I just feeling very emotional rn, because 2/3 people I wanted to play with have replaced out. :(
I understand. I wanted to play with them, too
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1719, Ankamius wrote:because of your weird spot in krazy's pairings and celica trying to shield you
Can u remind me when Celica shielded me?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Really?
Thanks @pvt

I actually saw this earlier. But, me coming in was not dependent on any potential ideas you have of me being scum with ejther of them. I had some downtime at college and decided to get on. Sooner or later i needed to do stuff in this game to prove my “obvtownness” others claim. So i took that free time and tried to use it. I’m sorry that i happened to show up at that time . But it’s NAI
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1734, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1314, Celica wrote:
In post 1310, Alisae wrote:Celica pull up a chair, let’s talk.
I don’t think ur going with your pink ball push, and I don’t think your ank push is going to go anywhere atm.
What are some other topics you wanna talk about atm, because you’re wasting your energy atm and its starting to become hard to sort.
I'm debating if I want to pair with a gent I want dead because I don't think I'm making end game at the moment or if I want to go with Allo. My fear with going with Allo is he'll get dragged down with me. I'm confident in my town game giving my scum game is nothing compared to this, but it's hard to work off when I have no reason why I'm being scumread.
I think mcqueen should get a pair atm. I'd want adel or Rein left out of the dance, but I lean adel atm
*Actually this might be the post referred to
lol at my above then? i mean i see why Ank would think i’m scum, but i’m not . And frankly if I come in and play like my usual town self, with people who claim to read me easily, i don’t see why this post carries so much weight in Ank’s eyes
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Pvt I think you’re scum. Not getting the same vibes here as in Newbie 1911. Sorry.

I need to review ur iso (have seen some of it) and that game to be sure, but that’s where i’m at right now with you.

I’m hesitant to call Ank a scumread because it’s just Omgus from him thinking I am. It’s hard for me to place somebody in this situation. So they remain null for me. That’s why I wanted him to explain in better detail why he thinks i’m scum
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:35 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1753, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1750, mcqueen wrote:Pvt I think you’re scum. Not getting the same vibes here as in Newbie 1911. Sorry.

I need to review ur iso (have seen some of it) and that game to be sure, but that’s where i’m at right now with you.

I’m hesitant to call Ank a scumread because it’s just Omgus from him thinking I am. It’s hard for me to place somebody in this situation. So they remain null for me. That’s why I wanted him to explain in better detail why he thinks i’m scum
Newbie 1911. I would agree that I play Cop in a Newbie differently than in a large theme. Tbh for the vast majority of 1911 I was just messing around with T-Bone.
Alright. Let's say you had to give me a short (few sentence) abstract on why you're town. What would you say?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:38 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1756, Celica wrote:I don't think the game is as easy as rein/Adel both being scum. Maybe one or even none. What's your take on those slots? I feel they'll get lynched regardless of who they're paired with
These two have been mentioned a lot, and once I'm done reading the thread, their ISOs are a good place to start, along with Krazy's, for additional reads.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:39 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1759, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1756, Celica wrote:I don't think the game is as easy as rein/Adel both being scum.
What is your reasoning for saying this?
What is/was your reason for asking?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:43 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1769, Celica wrote:
In post 1766, Dunnstral wrote:How does this make me scum if clem/pink and town?
Hard to explain. Let's call it gut for now. However, I'll sadly want you dead anyway.
Celica, your thought process could've been different in real-time, but from the posts Dunn quoted, Dunn looks pretty town. Unless anyone's sure Clem's gonna flip town, but even then, while Dunn
could've
been pushing an easy target as scum, it was also a seemingly
valid
push, therefore I wouldn't automatically lynch Dunn if Clem flips green.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:46 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1776, Celica wrote:Also to throw your own words back at you. It doesn't really matter if you agree or disagree on what you think is enough to get a read on you. It's my own read and it's how I came to my answer. However you're clearly not reading my posts so this conversation is a bit blah.
I think you're town at the moment, but Dunn's right. You may have your own reads, but if you want anyone else to agree with you on those reads, you're going to have to do a better job at explaining said reads.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1780, Celica wrote:
In post 1777, Alisae wrote:
In post 1775, Celica wrote:
In post 1772, Alisae wrote:Celica I kind of don't really get the associatives between Dunn and Pink Ball?
I don't think it makes them SVS. I do think the way dunn played around them is interesting. Is the best way I can put it
Do you think there's 1 scum in there or...
I'm just confused atm
I'd prob delete my account with how confident I am that if we killed Pink/Clen and Slax/Dunn it doesn't net us scum.
So you are townreading Clem
and
Dunn? I'm quite confused, sorry. Who are your scumreads?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:52 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1785, Celica wrote:Before you ask. No, I won't go into more detail. Mostly because I don't want to and It's rather pointless to keep going about it. I just need to show people that the 2 pairings I want dead are strongly likely to have scum.
??? (@my above) Did you mean it
does
net us scum? You said doesn't, but then you say this.

Also, I've seen you say the "I won't go into more detail" more than once now, and while one of those times may have been in your spat with Pink Ball, umm, I'd prefer it if you explained your thought process in full. This isn't a game with crazy power roles or anything like that, so I see no reason not to spill almost your entire mind with regards to the game.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1789, Celica wrote:
In post 1788, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1784, Celica wrote:
In post 1782, Dunnstral wrote:What you're not explaining is how if pink/clem are town, I'm suddenly scum
Because I'm pretty sure that's the approach you'd take as scum
So if there is scum in pinkball/clem, is Dunn town or scum
Town but I'll still lynch him because of Slax.
What's wrong with Slaxx? I'm pretty sure I've picked up he's a pretty good all-around townread, so if you have doubts about him, that's interesting.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:01 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1829, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1805, Celica wrote:That wasn't the point of the question you asked. You asked that just to be a jerk. What were you really expecting the answer to your question to be? Regardless of I'm town or scum of course I'm gonna answer the same way. You just asked that to be a jerk for no reason what so ever because you're upset that I'm not magically flipping my read based on your one opinion. One that you don't even take the time to properly explain. Along with the fact you're clearly not reading the game.
Listen, I'm trying to demonstrate that the reason you're being grilled is mainly to figure out your alignment. NOT to try to meld with your reads.
pretty sure she's town.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:12 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1852, Celica wrote:Okay I have my tea and my tunes playing. A good pillow scream. I feel better. Still a bit sad, better though!
Pedit: You know what I needed that laugh
Gonna whiteknight/hypocrite/play devil's advocate (did I use that properly?) here and say; my goal is not to be rude to you.

Just to calmly restate what I'd like you to explain (mostly because I haven't read the thread), is why do you think Slaxx is scum? Are you sure that Dunn and Pink Ball are not of the same alignment? I read your reasoning (Dunn felt dodgy), but is it possible they could both be town?

As of this post, I've seen Rein has requested replacement. His ISO should still net me some insight, as well as Adel, Krazy, and now Pink Ball.
I currently think Alisae, Dunn, Celica, and Nancy are town; and, I think PvtUrist is scummy. More to say about the latter in a minute.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1854, Celica wrote:I got a bit too invested and needed to remember this is suppose to be a game for fun. Yeah, it's all good here.
I'd like everyone here to remember this.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1859, Celica wrote:Do you think Pink/clem has scum Dunn? I get your logic on Slaxx and I'd be more open to the idea if I was more sure you were town. I'm starting to feel that way but a pink/clem flip would reassure me.
Also I prob dance with Krazy or no one at this point
If Nancy declines my offer, I'll dance with you.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1900, Pink Ball wrote:So, Urist should be the one leaving the dance with no partner, bummer.

Clem and I are leaving the party too, so Celica will have to talk about the rest of the playerlist instead of trying to look busy when she's just repeating "Pink Ball is scum" when things have changed along the way. I think Celica is scum and Clem/me leaving will be pro town to make Dunn and Alisae go after her.

Don't try to read too much into this post, like "scum!PB is trying to look town with this post", 'cause we are 100% leaving the dance no matter what
You leaving the dance as scum wouldn't make sense. But you also using that to pose Celica as scum, when I'm sticking by my read that she's not, doesn't give your slot a lot of towncred from me. Like I said, let's dig through your ISO first, but not off to a good start.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:26 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1916, Ankamius wrote:I'd still rather Nancy dance with Urist

it's probably the best shot we have at getting him out of his tunnel on me
let Urist leave (or force him with a last-second partner?). I am mindmelding with Pink Ball here.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:32 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1919, Ankamius wrote:why have urist leave over adel and Reinhardtslot though
just ISO'd Urist, and because I kinda think he's scum. I'm about to make a post on that, though.

Can you tell me why Adel and Rein are candidates for being left out? I think I've assumed why, because they're lurkers? ??
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1913, mcqueen wrote:I think PvtUrist is scummy. More to say about the latter in a minute.
In post 1618, PvtUrist wrote:2) Pre-dance mechanic that doesn't allowed pushing lynches on D1
Okay, this post intrigues me because it's true; but, I can kinda see how Urist's Ank-tunnel in this game, is similar to his support of EchoVision's mislynch on Day 1 in our Newbie game together. Yes, I'm going back to that; No, it might not be the best way to scumhunt; But, it's what I've got to work with right now.

Urist interacted with people pretty well on that Day 1, and EchoVision was more of a policy lynch, but at the time I replaced in, had I gotten more time, I wasn't feeling EchoVision!scum, but kinda had to go along with it. I'm not feeling Ank!scum here, either.

So THEN, on Day 2, is when Urist tunneled T-Bone, but both of us had scumreads on him and it was pretty obvious. Also, Urist was a Cop. Enter in where I'm not sure if his play here is because anyone who's town is just "town" (townie, almost) and not a PR, or if it's because he's scum.

Are we certain Pvt has that same power to control a lynch during the Dance phase? Certain posts of his strike me as having a different tone than that Newbie, while others feel similar. So, I'm not really sure and I'm keeping him at leanscum for now.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1923, Slaxx wrote:People said McQ is an easy read... not seeing it.
Why not?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:50 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1924, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1913, mcqueen wrote:I think PvtUrist is scummy. More to say about the latter in a minute.
In post 1618, PvtUrist wrote:2) Pre-dance mechanic that doesn't allowed pushing lynches on D1
Okay, this post intrigues me because it's true; but, I can kinda see how Urist's Ank-tunnel in this game, is similar to his support of EchoVision's mislynch on Day 1 in our Newbie game together. Yes, I'm going back to that; No, it might not be the best way to scumhunt; But, it's what I've got to work with right now.

Urist interacted with people pretty well on that Day 1, and EchoVision was more of a policy lynch, but at the time I replaced in, had I gotten more time, I wasn't feeling EchoVision!scum, but kinda had to go along with it. I'm not feeling Ank!scum here, either.

So THEN, on Day 2, is when Urist tunneled T-Bone, but both of us had scumreads on him and it was pretty obvious. Also, Urist was a Cop. Enter in where I'm not sure if his play here is because anyone who's town is just "town" (townie, almost) and not a PR, or if it's because he's scum.

Are we certain Pvt has that same power to control a lynch during the Dance phase? Certain posts of his strike me as having a different tone than that Newbie, while others feel similar. So, I'm not really sure and I'm keeping him at leanscum for now.
this feels extremely subpar for the level of town I like to play to, although I don't care and I'm going with it. This is my thought process, and I'm very open to any rebuttals against it.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:19 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1925, mcqueen wrote:
In post 1923, Slaxx wrote:People said McQ is an easy read... not seeing it.
Why not?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:52 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1931, Slaxx wrote:Her read on me and discussion with other players on why probably easily makes up half her iso and the fact you say you’re pretty sure she’s town without reading that or letting her answer first looks fabricated.
I’ve already stated I think she’s town before that?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 1932, Ankamius wrote:I still kinda feel like mcqueen is still coming at this game with the same rough mindset that I initially saw from him
Which is?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:56 am

Post by mcqueen »

Scum doesn’t get in a heated argument like she did with PB.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:00 am

Post by mcqueen »

Wym why not? There’s no reason for them to be THAT engaged. Just move on and “hunt” somewhere else
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:07 am

Post by mcqueen »

Name 1 time you’ve seen scum get that heated?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 am

Post by mcqueen »

I posted once and never read it. Game ended so quickly I never got replaced
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:30 am

Post by mcqueen »

I do because if you look at my older games, a lot of them I got heated and I was mostly town
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:35 am

Post by mcqueen »

You know any smart person would say no, so why ask? Of course I don’t, but I found the exchange between Celica/PB to be on the more towntell side of things.

Pedit: i skimmed your iso. No offense, and i have no idea who celica is, but you’re a stronger player. You got mad but not “damaged” per se. i felt like Celica was genuinely hurt, and that’s town.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:42 am

Post by mcqueen »

That’s true, I got a bit snarky.

I’m glad we’ve reached an understanding.

Can you reiterate why Krazy was scum? Still havent looked through his ISO, but I’d like to know what you saw.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

Ok. Just one question; how is doing/saying something that you already know could be perceived as scummy more scum AI than town AI?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am

Post by mcqueen »

Give me time to read the entire interaction and I’ll answer @PB. Probably should’ve done that the first tine, but my views still stand as pertaining to what I did read
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by mcqueen »

I’d rather wait for Nancy
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by mcqueen »

And I have a slight townread on you, but making that condition now and public is an easy way for scum to corner somebody. Vote where they want, or get called out for not listening to the condition. Genius
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2072, Firebringer wrote:actually mcqueen is scum in this.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2076, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2072, Firebringer wrote:actually mcqueen is scum in this.
you're my new favorite
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2106, Ankamius wrote:I'm getting less optimistic about our chances of winning this game every day
Yeah, I would be too if I could scumread myself.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2108, Slaxx wrote:Nooooooooooooooo

What does that even mean
In post 2109, Ankamius wrote:

What does that even mean
idk

I wasn't even aware I was scumreading myself?
It means, if I was you, and there was another mcqueen, and I was scumreading the mcqueen, I’d also feel like town’s chances of winning are decreasing by the day.

i.e. maybe if your reads were better you’d feel better.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

What does that even mean
In post 2122, Dunnstral wrote:Really though, I'm not jiving with your reads Jibril

You said you wanted to wait until the end to decide who to pair with, right?

It looks like both Nancy and Celica want to pair with Krazy, I don't have a problem with any of these but there's only 1 Krazy slot, so is anybody willing to pair with a secondary townread among the gentlemen?

I think we established that Alisae can pair with someone to try to sort them. Maybe McQueen?

Right now we need to wait for Adel/Reinhardt to come back/get replaced (or at least I think we do) to finish up the pairs (I feel we have a pretty good grasp on what we want to do with krazy slot)
Nah I’m not pairing with Alisae. Nancy or Celica will do.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Didn’t mean to quote Slaxx again
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2128, Alisae wrote:yeah we're not pairing you with nancy or Celica sorry
i mean i’m pretty sure one of them will pair with me. it’s not up to you.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by mcqueen »

you’re doing a lot of talking for someone who said they’d pair with me @Alisae
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2129, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2124, mcqueen wrote:

What does that even mean
In post 2109, Ankamius wrote:

What does that even mean
idk

I wasn't even aware I was scumreading myself?
It means, if I was you, and there was another mcqueen, and I was scumreading the mcqueen, I’d also feel like town’s chances of winning are decreasing by the day.

i.e. maybe if your reads were better you’d feel better.
my own read strength is kind of irrelevant to why I'm hitting that point

it's more the fact that it's becoming more and more clear to me over time that this town is not going to be able to function properly when it counts
that probably starts at you. i actually don’t mind most of your reads, but don’t say something like this when you have Urist as conftown and me as the scummiest person in the game
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by mcqueen »

no offense, Urist. I love you btw.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2136, Alisae wrote:
In post 2133, mcqueen wrote:you’re doing a lot of talking for someone who said they’d pair with me @Alisae
b e c a u s e u r s c u m
sure i am
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2138, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2134, mcqueen wrote:that probably starts at you. i actually don’t mind most of your reads, but don’t say something like this when you have Urist as conftown and me as the scummiest person in the game
see

this exact attitude is exactly what's going to lose town the game

(:
I’m trying to win and have been this whole time
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2139, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 2135, mcqueen wrote:no offense, Urist. I love you btw.
is this a dance invitation?
? We’re both gents. I was just saying I love you cause I’ve kinda been disregarding you trying to get Nancy
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 2142, mcqueen wrote:
In post 2139, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 2135, mcqueen wrote:no offense, Urist. I love you btw.
is this a dance invitation?
? We’re both gents. I was just saying I love you cause I’ve kinda been disregarding you trying to get Nancy
although I do have genuine doubts about your alignment, but I’ve been paying attention to your recent posts and I can see how they could be from town!you. I wasn’t buying the backseat playstyle at first, but I am warming up to it as being for real.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by mcqueen »

<3
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:10 am

Post by mcqueen »

I dir a little inside every time someone replaces out, but I still hold strong to my hope of victory

but who’s gonna fill 4 slots in an 80 page game
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

@Mod: do mafia have daytalk?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:25 am

Post by mcqueen »

Ok, so that means scum are unlikely to pair together, UNLESS they know one of their partners is rich (5 coins and up)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”