Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2052 (isolation #200) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2046, Dunnstral wrote:And what about me?
Oh sorry, forgot about you. I have you currently at null and only because I hardtown read you in Excalibur and was of course, dead wrong, so I can’t help being a bit paranoid of you because of that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2054 (isolation #201) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2053, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2045, Slaxx wrote:
In post 2041, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2023, Ankamius wrote:Nancy where are your reads at
You, Slaxx, Allo, Alisae, FB, Tw for town.

Adel, Rein, possible scum.

townlean on McQueen, PB.

Null on Urist, Jbril, Clem, Krazy, Celica

I’m probably wrong on anything below the top line, though.
Have you explained FB town? If not, can you? If so tell me to shove it and look in your ISO :lol:
:lol:

Sure, after playing a few games with Fire including the one he rolled scum in: Halloween Dance, I think this is his town game here.

He mostly fluff posted in HD. As town he makes pushes and really doesn’t GAF how he is perceived. Actually, I did post a link to Fire’s ISO in HD. For a towngame, check out Excalibur, where he seems very similar to this game.
I mean, I'd argue that he's fluff posting and not making pushes
Do you really think he’s playing similar to Halloween Dance here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2059 (isolation #202) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2058, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sure, after playing a few games with Fire including the one he rolled scum in: Halloween Dance, I think this is his town game here.

He mostly fluff posted in HD. As town he makes pushes and really doesn’t GAF how he is perceived. Actually, I did post a link to Fire’s ISO in HD. For a towngame, check out Excalibur, where he seems very similar to this game.
excluding the dgaf this sounds like an argument in favor of me being scum. though the dgaf is a town and scum thing for me, at least i think it is. I guess i care more as scum cause i have to get townreads but i try to present myself in a way people townread me which goes with my dgaf attitude, but maybe its not as real as town.

man i am introspective today
You were less argumentative, more playful? fluffy? in HD, I think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2149 (isolation #203) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2080, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2061, Alisae wrote:mcqueen I’ll dance with you on the condition that your vote is where I tell you to vote.
This is kinda arousing
Jealous? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2150 (isolation #204) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2087, Celica wrote:
In post 1927, Slaxx wrote:I stopped worrying with Cecila because it didn’t seem that she was interested in changing her mind. As someone who tunnels that’s fine, but her lack of any follow up interaction with me COMBINED with a feeing of stubbornness is what is a red flag. If I’ve missed some questions from her let me know, but that’s a fairly reliable tell I’ve used in the past. I know someone told her in the thread to not interact with scumreads, can’t think of who that was and on mobile, but I need to go back and check.
You haven't tried to interact with me once. I'm more than willing to interact with my scumreads. (See PB) It also doesn't help you have the 2 easy lynchers me and my lock town (soon to be hopefully) dance partner as scum
In post 2092, Celica wrote:Okay let's start here then. You said you don't like Fire trying to disengage the Krazy 1v1. Do you think that makes them partners? Also, how does the fact I'm openly trying to dance with Krazy make you feel? Any comment on that?
In post 2098, Slaxx wrote:Basically I wanted a communal choice on pairs to get extra information out of people's inputs, specifically focused on getting a red flip as soon as possible and ignoring associative until then. But I abandoned that strat after the second pairing.

If we still want to try it we can, but people went their own way it seems.
Once we form the pairs, that will be easier to coordinate, so it’s imperative I don’t get paired with a likely scum slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2151 (isolation #205) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2100, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2088, Celica wrote:
In post 1984, Ankamius wrote:PB is town
Nope
yes
Yeah, probably.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2152 (isolation #206) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2102, Alisae wrote:
In post 2100, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2088, Celica wrote:
In post 1984, Ankamius wrote:PB is town
Nope
yes
no
Why not? I think he should at least be a townlean at best or a null at worst? But I think townlean.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2153 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2106, Ankamius wrote:I'm getting less optimistic about our chances of winning this game every day
It think some bad choices in pairings have been made.

Slaxx should have chosen me or Alisae over Dunn

and I’m of course concerned about Fire threatening to flake.

As for Ank/Allo, Ank got screwed mechanically.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2154 (isolation #208) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2114, Alisae wrote:
In post 2106, Ankamius wrote:I'm getting less optimistic about our chances of winning this game every day
Wait you thought Town was going to win a game of mafia?
It actually happens sometimes, you know. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2155 (isolation #209) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2115, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 2114, Alisae wrote:
Wait you thought Town was going to win a game of mafia?
:igmeou:
What? Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2157 (isolation #210) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2122, Dunnstral wrote:Really though, I'm not jiving with your reads Jibril

You said you wanted to wait until the end to decide who to pair with, right?

It looks like both Nancy and Celica want to pair with Krazy, I don't have a problem with any of these but there's only 1 Krazy slot, so is anybody willing to pair with a secondary townread among the gentlemen?

I think we established that Alisae can pair with someone to try to sort them. Maybe McQueen?

Right now we need to wait for Adel/Reinhardt to come back/get replaced (or at least I think we do) to finish up the pairs (I feel we have a pretty good grasp on what we want to do with krazy slot)
I don’t know who I want to be paired with yet - other than someone I feel good about being town and those two slots are already taken. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2159 (isolation #211) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2123, Ankamius wrote:well considering we've been waiting for replacements for a couple days and duckling is first on the list

we might be waiting until close to deadline
I thought it was Krazy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2160 (isolation #212) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2156, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2153, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Slaxx should have chosen me or Alisae over Dunn
Dear lady Nancy, I must say jealousy is not a good look for you. We still have a fine selection of gentlemen available, including choices such as Reinhardt, Mcqueen, and Pvturist. I'm sure one of them would be glad to take your hand. Of course, all the ladies are going krazy for this one unpaired gent, but he's a bit of a hot topic.
Jealousy? hardly. Alisae is a much stronger townread for me than you are and I can never be comfortable sure about due to Excalibur. I had a hardgut townread on you in that game and my hard gutreads have about a 95% accuracy for town and 70% for scum and you were able to completely fool me even at that level.

Reinhardt? He has done nothing remotely townie and unless his replacement towns it up, no thank you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2161 (isolation #213) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2160, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2156, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2153, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Slaxx should have chosen me or Alisae over Dunn
Dear lady Nancy, I must say jealousy is not a good look for you. We still have a fine selection of gentlemen available, including choices such as Reinhardt, Mcqueen, and Pvturist. I'm sure one of them would be glad to take your hand. Of course, all the ladies are going krazy for this one unpaired gent, but he's a bit of a hot topic.
Jealousy? hardly. Alisae is a much stronger townread for me than you are and I can never be completely sure about due to Excalibur. I had a hardgut townread on you in that game and my hard gutreads have about a 95% accuracy for town and 70% for scum and you were able to completely fool me even at that level.

Reinhardt? He has done nothing remotely townie and unless his replacement towns it up, no thank you.
Damned autocorrect.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2163 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2162, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2153, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

The problem is more fundamental than that

I think that the way everybody's reads have shaken up is going to result in people feeling slighted if they aren't listened to and we don't get results, which is likely with Pink Ball/Clemency apparently being suicided at the start of the game and being likely town, as well as the fact that with that happening, we only have one lynch before scum gets their kill and IC choice.

The problem is that if we have all 3 scum alive and get to this point, then we are pretty much screwed unless we have someone who is both correct and able to rally everybody around them despite the fights that are happening.

I CAN be the rallying force, but I don't have the willpower to do that this game and I need to be very confident in my ability to read the game first, which is unlikely to happen since it's looking like I will have very little time to read the replacements since they are taking so long and the first dance is looking like it will be too short to build a solve around.

The only other person here I think has the ability to be that rallying force in that situation is Alisae, but I really don't see em being able to keep eir willpower up long enough to do it either.

So I'm not exactly sure what the path to a win is, because this is looking like it will be a loss in the longterm the farther the game goes without progressing correctly
Yeah, both the non-IC thing and all of the revolving door replacements this EARLY, have fucked us.

How am I supposed to figure out who to pair with, when we are currently waiting on 2 gent slots?

I think tw should not have accepted Fire’s offer, just to replace out but meh. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2167 (isolation #215) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2166, Slaxx wrote:
In post 2153, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Who better to keep an eye on Dunn than me though?

Despite our experience together last game (sorry again) I’m a pretty strong town player. If I can get Dunn aside in a neighborhood I’m confident I can read him. Even the guy who was annoyed with me (Krazy) said my reads are valuable and I usually tunnel scum. So when Dunn offered, you bet I took it. It spreads townie players out as well, which as we discussed is probably for the best.
But I was convinced on Dunn being town in Excalibur and even Maria didn’t scumread him. So, I just think me or Alisae would have been a better choice and no worries. It was my first time being mislynched on this site and also my first getting framed by scum with associatives.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2170 (isolation #216) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2169, Clemency wrote:hate to do this to pinky ball but
@mod, replace me out

i've completely overgamed myself hard and this is the hardest game to keep up with
4 replaceouts on D1, I’m fast losing interest in how compromised this game has become.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2214 (isolation #217) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2201, Jibril wrote:
Replace please
I think this might be a record. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2215 (isolation #218) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

How is this game still playable with 5 replaceouts and one lurksack?

Maybe we should temporarily just pause the game?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”