TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:21 am

Post by TheBrie »

Actually took time to ISO Gamma again, and don't see town there. Wish I'd had time to do it earlier. Looking at it, Light is not scum with Gamma. No way.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Should I make an alt with the username Waffle, or is that too obviously me?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:25 am

Post by TheBrie »

In post 3749, Wisdom wrote:like how nancy awkwardly labeled her vote "i am sheeping purrcocet" instead of talking about gamma at all
Does that mean you still think Nancy is scum? I've been a little confused over that.

Also as a random fact, I noticed Gamma defending Varsoon on Day 2. Not sure yet if that means anything.
In post 2220, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 998, light_ganski wrote:vonflare is scum with varsoon you heard it here first

okay with my vote parked on varsoon for it
I am NOT a fan of this Varsoon push.
In post 2219, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah Varsoon never claimed death Miller, so what the fuck was that?
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yes. Nancy is scum with gamma, and you are scum with singleton.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

purr you know
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3749, Wisdom wrote:like how nancy awkwardly labeled her vote "i am sheeping purrcocet" instead of talking about gamma at all
I hope one of the scumteams whacks you tonight, I really do, or if you actually are scum, you get dayvigged.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3751, TheBrie wrote:
Does that mean you still think Nancy is scum? I've been a little confused over that.

Also as a random fact, I noticed Gamma defending Varsoon on Day 2. Not sure yet if that means anything.
In post 2220, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 998, light_ganski wrote:vonflare is scum with varsoon you heard it here first

okay with my vote parked on varsoon for it
I am NOT a fan of this Varsoon push.
In post 2219, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah Varsoon never claimed death Miller, so what the fuck was that?
Of course he does because he’s locked into another one of his insane idiot tunnels.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3752, Wisdom wrote:Yes. Nancy is scum with gamma, and you are scum with singleton.
And you should quit mafia after this game. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

nancy if im wrong and youre town dont let that affect your opinion on my other reads
singleton and brie are scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3758, Wisdom wrote:nancy if im wrong and youre town dont let that affect your opinion on my other reads
singleton and brie are scum
Yes, you ARE wrong about ME, I AM town here. If you hadn’t of been consistently waffling on me and intermittently continually tunneling me, I probably would have alteady sheeped you on Gamma. I never liked him wanting to lynch Theta and I only voted that slot because Mastina was being super scummy.

Also Purr and Wag were convinced she was town but how can that not affect my trust in your opinions?

Flavor - who only has one prior game with me in YGM, can recognize I am town here and you who have played I don’t even remember how many games with me, cannot?

I don’t even know what to think.

I’m not sold on Brie but I was willing to vote Single because I thought their recent posts were scummy. Yes, I sheeped Purr because he, along with Wag, was one of the reasons I was hesitating on Gamma. Then I reread her ISO, and I couldn’t really see anything all that townie about it but Single seemed objectively scummier.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

until ive played with scum you its unreasonable to demand i read you correctly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3760, Wisdom wrote:until ive played with scum you its unreasonable to demand i read you correctly
Flavor or Purr haven’t played with scum!me either, so yeah, I think it isn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

They default townread you because you look like town you and dont let themselves get paranoid

If they haven't played with you they don't know if this is town you or scum you so thats foolish
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:57 am

Post by vonflare »

I get a feeling so complicated
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3762, Wisdom wrote:They default townread you because you look like town you and dont let themselves get paranoid

If they haven't played with you they don't know if this is town you or scum you so thats foolish
Flavor is also in the hood. Have you forgotten that? You fuck youself with your outright refusal to metacheck players in games you aren’t in.

Like your Brie case, for example. You linked to a scumgame of hers where she was obscum and thereby hurt your case on her but I found two recent scumgames of hers that more closely resemble this one than the one you referenced.

However, I suppose I do play similarily when I am as checked out of a game like I am here, so that might account for it.

However that wasn’t at all the case on D1, where my being town here was blatantly obvious.

I’m really tilted that I helped mislynch one of my stronger townreads because of a freaking jester’s fake guilty, so yeah, I’m having real trouble actually giving a fuck about this game now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

see the problem is that I don't scumread Brie because I think she looks like that one distant scumgame

but I can't explain that to you and you just want a scumgame so you got a scumgame
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:12 am

Post by singletonking »

Wisdom why is Brie scum

How he handled the Gamma lynch pinged me a bit but I vaguely remember his D3 play quite town
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:24 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

why the fuck did i think wisdom was obvious villager at soem point again
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

because i am
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Wait, did Brie dayvig PB? Because if Dann was scum dayvig, then isn’t Brie mechanically town, since it’s extremely unlikely that there’s 2 scum dayviges in this setup?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3153, xyzzy wrote:
the reporter hastens her speed to match his. he clearly wants to avoid this conversation, but she isn't going to allow that.
"Mayor, what do you have to say about the string of violent deaths that have struck the town in recent weeks?"
"I don't have anything to say. no comment."
"you don't think the office of the Mayor needs to comment on these brutal attacks? twice now a mob has killed innocent people. you don't care about that?"
"I said no comment."
"...off the record?"
she makes a big show of turning her voice recorder off. she's genuinely curious to hear what he has to say about the wave of death that has stuck his town. he stops and turns to her.
"...you want my opinion? off the record? fine. whole world's goin' to hell. things are just gonna keep getting worse. I'm here to keep the lights on."
"so you don't care?"
"who said I don't care? of course I care. I got this job because I was retiring. that doesn't mean I'm good at it. here's the thing, though: I don't think anyone is up for it. Dad certainly wasn't. people respected him enough to do what he said, but that doesn't mean he knew what folks should be doing."
"couldn't you gain the respect you need to stop this death if you ended this media silence?"
"...maybe."
"maybe? what does that mean?"
"I'll get back to you."

Jingle has died, and was a town triple voter.

Dannflor has died, and was a mafia day 3 vigilante.

votecount 3.0118 players not voting (Xtoxm, Flavor Leaf, Purrcocet, Nancy Drew 39, Trekkie99, Ausuka, Gamma Emerald, TheBrie, vonflare, Kokichi Oma, light_ganski, Wisdom, singletonking, Vaxkiller, Wagonomics, Party Boat, Enter, sheepsaysmeep)

with 18 votes, it takes 10 to lynch.

mod notes: there's no mod notes!!! wow
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3363, TheBrie wrote:
In post 3351, Wagonomics wrote:@TheBrie, for your reads list in , did you start with your reads list in ?

Sorry if that's an odd question just something I noticed
Not this time. I was mostly going off what I had in my head, so it's kinda similar, but I didn't actually refer back to it. I'd seen in recently though, as it came up when I was looking at everything people said about Single.

Ausuka faking this claim isn't impossible, especially since she was likely going to die otherwise, but I think it unlikely. PB looks like a good invest. And N2 Cop is believable with all these Day 3 Vigs. Also, we're not lynching another claimed PR. PB must die, but I'd rather lynch someone else.

Kill: Party Boat
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3365, TheBrie wrote:
In post 3362, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 3352, xyzzy wrote:
Vaxkiller has died, and was a town fruit vendor.
"Who threw that?!"
That was Kokichi. That's how he proves his role Day 3. i don't beleive the D4 IC rubbish either, but I'm not gonna vote him.

Oh, surprise!
I'm also a day 3 vig
. So I kinda thought Kokichi might have been. But just how many duplicate roles are there? We've got Gamma Emerald with his Roleblocker claim that's similar to JK, two fruit vendors, four day 3 vigs... This si a Xyzzy game.
Yeah I was right, Brie is town. I don’t buy 2 scum davigs in this setup.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3736, Wisdom wrote:brie and dann arent on the same team either way because i doubt they have two d3 vigs
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3773, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3736, Wisdom wrote:brie and dann arent on the same team either way because i doubt they have two d3 vigs
PB was vigged and Ausuka was the lynch. This is fact.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”