Micro 844: Geriatric Half Mast Nightless [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 8, Shoshin wrote:theslimer's probably town. If scum, I doubt he starts the game by needlessly attracting attention to himself.
?????
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I’m just not seeing a rvs vote as attracting unwanted attention is all. It’s a standard opening.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm kinda liking U-r-a-Person-2's demeanor so far.

--

Shoshin is someone I have a raised eyebrow on. The first read came across as a potential fabrication. Now that she has explained it, I understand it better, but I'm still not on board with her reasoning.
"First person generating a wagon = town"
. And as far as I'm concerned, 2 votes doesn't make a wagon right out the gate. I don't know what to make of the Bass read yet.

I do like the energy being put out right at the beginning of the game though.

--

I've had the pleasure of briefly seeing Cheeky's scumplay as we were both partners at one time. And by pleasure I mean she constantly attacked me left and right. :lol: Totally two different scum players. How's it been dude?

--

I fear Oka is going to be a pain for me to read and grasp. It's so spontaneous. The way he writes is perfect for his avatar though.

--

I haven't put much thought into Brass. The only thing that stuck out to me was the sense of anger after receiving criticism from U-r-a-Person. it didn't seem necessary, but I don't know how indicative that is to either alignment.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 52, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm worried you're scum here though :/
:(
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

What topic were you expecting me to talk about?

What is the issue against NL?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Aubrey »

You only have 3 votes on you.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Just how in the hell are you getting so many town reads by page 4?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 93, Shoshin wrote:The real question is why you aren't?
I have town pings, but nothing near as absolute as you.
In post 95, theslimer3 wrote:But I dont think I can see the game the same way shoshin does. I much more prefer to conclude things rather than assume things more based on probability
Probability is fine, but the absolutism is what jars me. I tend to think scum have a more absolutistic mindset than town. Town usually move reads all over the place while I think it harder for scum to do that organically, so they root themselves a bit in their reads. The only difference here is that she has so many reads where I think scum like to put out only what they need.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Townslipping does not exist
Agree. Slipping is when you have info you don't want others know, but accidentally say it. I thought NL was joking when he said that.
In post 82, brassherald wrote:Oh, shit, I am bad at the game. I've been looking for a team of two when it says in a post I didn't read that it's three.
I don't see why scum can't fake this.
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:NL's town because of the way he revisited/questioned my early townread on Slimer
I don't get this. You have one person voting you, and another person pressing you. Why wouldn't a scum NL backtrack?
In post 93, Shoshin wrote:Cheeky's town because she's engaging the game with a level of drive that doesn't come from scum
Her engagement feels similar to Ur-a-person-2, yet he is lower on your list.
In post 96, OkaPoka wrote:Nothing slimer has done is AI.
I kinda agree with this. I would expect something of a read from him by now. The only thing I see in his favor is him playing like a newer player if he is scum.

Everyone:
"WE WANT READS" *VOTE VOTE VOTE*

Slimer:
"Idk."
*Votes someone voting him*

This isn't a good enough reason to town lean him though, but I'm not ready to put someone at L1.
In post 104, brassherald wrote:I still think shoshin's handing out town reads like it's candy on Halloween is suspicious, which is why my vote has not changed.
Thank you. I like the fact you're going after someone who isn't a popular choice. VOTE: Shoshin
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 117, u r a person 2 wrote: I describe slimer's game differently: "I have no reads."
Has anyone played with scum Slimer before? If he is a more lackluster scum player then I'd say him not having reads by this point is a bit damaging. However if his scum game is more feverish then I'd say his lack of reads may stem from a town perspective.
In post 120, Shoshin wrote:What "tact" did I change? Why is Oka/Slimer/Aubrey townier than me?
This just made my skin crawl a bit. Like a scum player who thinks they've put up a good front, and it's not working in their favor. But I'm worried that i'm just at that point where anything she says comes from a scum space in my brain.
In post 121, CheekyTeeky wrote:trust me on slimer, I have played with scum slimer and this isn't it.
Cool, you can answer my question above. :]
In post 126, u r a person 2 wrote:That said, Brass Herald's reaction to being called out for his dumbtell felt right. My gut isn't usually too great, but that's where I'm at on him.
I recommend finding multiple reasons to town-read him and use the
"slip"
as an accent than the reverse if you're going to use this.

Again, I don't believe that this is hard evidence for a town read at all. And if this is town being goofy, I think it an easy point for scum to try and utilize for a town-read.

--

I've got to stop here in my catchup.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

Cheeky,..... YOUR ARE THE FATHER.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Wouldn’t scum cheeky check before lying like that...?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 172, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 170, Aubrey wrote:Wouldn’t scum cheeky check before lying like that...?
if we take that as a given we must then deduce that town!cheeky is likely to fabricate a meta read

I think it's more likely that scum cheeky doesn't check than town cheeky just makes up reads

You make a point. When I'm scum I'm highly cautious about things like this, so it's hard for me to wrap my head around a play like that coming from scum. Unless you follow Maestro's logic. Similar to how someone said "
Love these posts
" and was later scrutinized due to word choice. There could be a chance of that happening here.
In post 142, Shoshin wrote:That's a pro-town worry to have. Why do you think I'm scum?
It's more of a, "
I'm not following a number of your processes, and opposing some of the reasonings
" It also goes back to what I spoke to Slimer about.

There are also twitches I get when I'm reading you. post was one. Another was when you said the below.
In post 107, Shoshin wrote:I don't think you should keep scumreading me for things I regularly do as town.
Self diagnosis of town play never looks good to me. Someone else should say this for you, not you onto yourself.

--

If you take away Oka's town read on you, it partially represents some of my hinderance with you. Altering his words a bit.
In post 183, OkaPoka wrote:Shoshin has limited herself too much to win as scum, even if its disagreeable.
as scum, dishing out town-reads left and right can get you town-read for being pro active, but it also makes it harder for you to easily shift stances. Double edge sword. I think a decent scummer can use this sword, and recant the reads later down the line. This is where I disagree with Oka.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Aubrey »

Well, I’m considering if I should use my vote to flip you from a informational standpoint...the meta dive moment is the most interesting thing to have happened so far, and I think your flip would either help me in my reads or give me a narrowed down pool to look into.

I don’t have much time on my hands. I need to probably look back into that moment as well.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 225, CheekyTeeky wrote:Cool, how does it help your reads if I flip scum or town? Look who does that clear either way?
The whole "
meta read quarrel
" is something that I consider a golden moment for scum to utilize.

--

If you're town, I'd say there's likely at least one
(maybe 2)
wolves that would have been in on your wagon. I'm looking at Shoshin, NL, URAP2, and Brass. These were the people willing to lynch you during the heated moment and shortly there after. You just needed one more vote.

Scum could have defended you here as well
(Oka Maestro and for others myself)
, but I think it likely for them to either say little on the matter or join in / stay on the wagon during the incident.

--

If you were to flip scum, then that makes whoever first started that whole debate a good town candidate.
(Can't remember if it was NL or URAP2)
. Unless scum are planning to go for a high stakes gambit, I don't see them potentially offing one of their own to quickly, because then flag bearer goes into effect. Least not on D1. I also don't think you and NL's frustrations and slight insulting one another was scum theater...If it were, i'd have expected it to have been more explosive and theatrical. If I remember correctly ya'lls heated moment was built up vs. becoming explosive quickly like i would expect from scum.

My interest pool would be to look into Bass, Maestro, and Oka for a wolf. Bass hoping on and off would have been an easy distancing maneuver here. Maestro and Oka lightly defending you after my initial defense is a potential moment I see scum doing here as well.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Aubrey »

If he maintains this level of activity as the game progresses, Lynch’em. It’s that simple. I don’t think he should be a candidate right now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Aubrey »

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

I’m expecting Bass to rejoin.

VOTE: CT
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Aubrey »

Was.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I’m not wasting time with that. You know what I plan to do if cheeky flips.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yeah, Cheeky should have stayed knowing she would likely have been the one to bite it today instead of passing her slot off to someone else.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Aubrey »

I’m fine with this.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Aubrey »

The lynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Files are extremely dangerous when thrown, added Manila folder weight does +2 damage.

As slaxx pointed out I don’t know how you go from worrying about having no townreads and then state you don’t look for town reads necessarily. That just doesn’t make sense to me.

If the original CT wagon were to reform I wouldn’t cry, but I don’t think that is the case today.

VOTE: maestro
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Aubrey »

You were an Inigma that I could learn from post flip.

I originally defended you. Some of it still holds true, but counter defense was compelling to keep me at odds. As they said, why would town lie about meta diving? I said scum ct would likely check that lie before throwing it out. but U2 said then we’d have to assume town CT lied. It kinda made sense. I mentioned maybe it was word choice, but CT never mentioned that was the case until a good while after her episode. It doesn’t profit any alignment to do what she was doing. However that whole episode seemed filled with possibilities to look into if it flipped

I’ll lynch anybody early on if I think I can gain something out of it, but to actually look at that and be able to place a read is hard. Least from my POV.

Maestro has 3 points against him for me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

“I don’t think I buy that vote from Aubrey who agreed with my reasoning”
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Aubrey »

I’ve explained why. I won’t do it a third time.

You could still flip red by my logic. Look who I said I’d be looking into if you flipped red.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Aubrey »

I have theories, but I doubt they’ll matter. Everyone is probably going to go after the quieter people and leave the more active ppl last because that’s comfortable. The ones I think could be scum won’t get voted until later in the game more than likely.

I’m working on some client projects, so I can’t go into details right now. I’ll try and either do that sometime tonight or tomorrow.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I’ll deal with reads tomorrow,

But this wagon is lackluster.

I’m basically being voted for agreeing with someone’s own logic.

Unknown from Shoshin, though how hard is it to guess I’m being voted for because I haven’t done a reads list and been a thorn in her side for the first part of the game.

And a sheep.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yes.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Slaxx backing off my lynch at L1 didn't make much sense to me from a scum perspective. He's the only one voting me with halfway decent reasoning, so my flip wouldn't incriminate him as much as the later voters. I've ruled Slax and NL out due to CT's rage quit. if one flips scum, the other instantly should be confirmed town.

that being said I dislike Maestro's defending you and joining the Shoshin wagon when the both of you were at L2

Scum lean

--

Oka's blind sheep doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
I have liked that fact that he seems to have been playing against the grain of the game. typically I find scum trying to flow with the town vs. going against that grain.

town-lean

--

Shoshin and I seem to have different views when it comes to gameplay, so I'm wondering if my dislike of the slot stemed more from play-style differences. That being said, if her main issue with me is having hesitance with her, then I find it funny seeing as her top TR holds the same opinion I had. That being said, Maestro put her at L1 yesterday. That doesn't make sense from a scum perspective.

Town.

--

Gamma, null. The previous slot didn't do anything worthwhile, and Gamma has yet to do anything worthwhile either. I think it best to give the slot a bit more time and see progression before we start voting it up. Otherwise we're potentially giving scum an easy wagon to vote up.

Null

--

My biggest complaint with NL is his main votes have been on slots that don't I consider that hard to vote up: CT, myself, Oka and Slimer/gamma. most of yesterday was highly focused on pushing CT as well.

Scum-lean. Obviously if one of he and Slaxx flip red, the remaining should be cleared. I don't see two scum players yelling at each other to the point where they rage quit.

--

You're a person 2 hasn't overly bothered me.

Town lean

--

Brass, waver. If Slaxx were to flip red, I'd say that hop on and hop off of CT's wagon would look suspect. His pushes on Shoshin I liked however. Nobody but the two of us were really pushing that even when it was unpopular. Pushing unpopular reads like that can backfire quickly for scum. later followed by Cheeky as it was her only counter wagon at the time.

waver.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Aubrey »

It’s no better than NL’s.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Aubrey »

K. Whose the flag bearer then?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 419, Slaxx wrote:Lol I might be confbiasing but this reads like TMI
If he says I'm setting him up for when I flip, then he clearly should be assuming I'm not the flag bearer.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Gamma would be a poor pick. As would Slaxx due to CT's past. NL is the only option here that remotely makes sense seeing as we are at odds with one another, and he out of the three seemed to be sitting prettier at the end of D1.

--

Moving on, I don't see why scum are the only ones in your mind that produce "
lazy
" reads. I have had little issue with your slot. Case and point. Do you think your play is deserving of more suspicion than I gave?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Yeah it does.

And guess what, I'm not going to encourage that bad habit :]

My reads are out there. Do with them what you will.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Aubrey »

K.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I mean I don't really know what you want me to say here.

from an overall point of view i like Oka over NL. Both are sheeping a wagon on me on though. Am I really answering in a indirect way?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

LOL. oddly reminds me of my thought process regarding my CT vote. Sucks being on the receiving end.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

Shoshin doesn’t like me probably because I hadn’t done one of those long reads lists by eod1 that people love so much. I was also a thorn in her side with a bit of POE.

Slaxx says I’m being wishy washy.

Oka poka is being lazy and sheeping

Ur a person 2 feels like he deserves a paragraph or 2 as to why I townread him.

That’s it in a nut shell.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh I forgot no lunch. Ba ba sheep. Gettin kinda sleepy.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

Huh, I was figuring I’d have be lynched by now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

L1.

Anyone got any questions before I flip?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

I’ll be around later tonight and Tomorrow if so
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 540, brassherald wrote:
In post 535, Aubrey wrote:L1.

Anyone got any questions before I flip?
Who are your top scumspects?
Slaxx gamma and NL were the three i’d be curious to see flip.

NL jumping off my wagon is odd though from a scum perspective.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Who are you voting again?...
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Game is deader than my foreseeable future.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Wonderful.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Okkkkkaaayyy. This game has become stagnant for 2 days now.

Gamma vote someone. The wait has been long enough. Otherwise lynching a halfway absent slot is fine by me.

NL, eiter vote me, or Slaxx. Unless you don’t think either of us scum. Which would surprise me.

Oka, get off Brass for now and either vote me or Slaxx.

VOTE: Slaxx

Let’s get going.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Do you think me and Slaxx are town?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Just as much as Atlantis.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I’ve already answered that question. His current play isn’t inspiring but I liked the feeling of him going against the grain of the game. If he’s scum, I doubt he is flag bearer, so he doesn’t overly interest me.

If you think myself or Slaxx scum, we are the more viable people right now, so your vote should be on one of us.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: no lunch
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

Shoshin was my counter wagon. U2 never joined that wagon and defended against it. He was a high supporter of my wagon. I’m not following your thought process here Gamma.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Aubrey »

Hi. Still happy with my vote.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 770, Slaxx wrote:Okay, funny joke

What if I just wanted to forget the last week and we just lynch Aubrey again
Or how about we lynch in that god awful Shoshin wagon from the other day?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Gamma, U2

Bass

Oka, Slax

Less - most likely I'd vote.

VOTE: Slax
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Aubrey »

I’ve been fine with a CT/Slaxx lynch most this game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Aubrey »

He’s been on 2 mislynches now. Shoshin being the worst mislynch this game. I didn’t like the push on me, and him keeping me as the default place to vote with little reasoning.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I haven’t looked for partner tells. I don’t care about partner tells that much right now either. I doubt gamma or Oka would be flag bearers based on the slots at the end of D1. So that leaves you, Bass, or Slax that would be better suited for flag bearer roles.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I’ve lived my life being called Audrey instead of Aubrey. I know your pain.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 855, northsidegal wrote:
Prodding Aubrey.
Zombie groan*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Apologies all, I just don’t have much to say right now. I’m also having a resident evil marathon moment. RE2 remake is badass.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Actually since we all are gunning for slaxx, it makes me worry he wouldn’t flip flag bearer....
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Aubrey »

My vote hasn't moved, nor am I pushing for an alternative. You're insinuating we are a team, and I'm trying to move the lynch elsewhere. Makes me wonder if you're setting me up for tomorrow should we follow through with this lynch. :neutral:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 862, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm not insinuating anything. I am explicitly saying that I think the most likely team is you and slaxx

And you say you aren't pushing for an alternative, but if that is true, then what was the point of the post ?
The point of the post is exactly what I said.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Aubrey »

if he flips scum your going to be a interesting person to me U2. Seems like your trying trying to swing the end game to be you, brass, and Oka.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

Sorry, but I don’t need to play 20 questions to make my mind up.

Am I still up for a Slax lynch, yes.

Do I think the % of him being flag bearer has dropped, yes. Scum should theoritcly distance the flag bearer or fall of their sword for the flag bearer. However I can see a gambit occurring where scum hope town changes course if we all unanimously agree on a slot like slaxx’s. I was originally considering Oka to be the other scum alongside Slax.

Yes to the bottom part. In a end game of you, oka, and brass, you come out on top.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oka, slax (flag bearer)

Slax, U2 (flag bearer)

These are the possible teams I see with slax right now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Aubrey »

Vote him and let’s move on.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 902, Gamma Emerald wrote:Argh I'm back
I'm not avoiding thread, it's just not priority one rn
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

I know one way to make him make this game a priority.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Brass and Gamma

Either vote him, or actually try and save him.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Aubrey »

What is a WC?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Wildcard Aubrey. That's my cowboy name. yeehaw.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Hope everything at work stabilized for ya btw. Please tell me you send them back a reading of 4.9%
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 935, Slaxx wrote:It’s been a theme this week that just got settled so I still want to bask in the relief
When those "
sick days
" start to look reaaaaal tempting. :good:

I keep saying one day I'm going to photoshop my leg broken, and come in the next day saying it's a miracle.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

:(

I’m probobly going to look into Oka or Gamma then. I need to look at Brass too. I was actually thinking along similar lines as U2 regarding the defeatist attitude. Sorry.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Gamma can you go ahead and give us the short version of your thoughts?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I’m kinda waiting on gammas reads. I’m leaning town on U2 right now. Oka is doing something that is kinda shocking to me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Part of me wants to hold off on that conversation until after we hear from Gamma. I don't want to potentially influence anything.

--

I'm going to go ahead and make the call you're likely town U2. You're the only one who seems to be really trying to keep the game rolling. You haven't been under heavy fire, so I'd think a scum you wouldn't care about a stagnant game too much. That leaves the below possibilities.

Gamma | Oka.

Oka | Brass.

Gamma | Brass.

--

U2, I know I'm going to be in your personal scum team possibilities, but what do you think about the team possibilities listed above?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't have a lot of time on my hands this weekend, so getting a perspective will help me some. I need to re-shift through some things in this game at some point.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Aubrey »

The hell.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

U2 says he's considering going for Gamma, then Gamma leaves. Okay. :roll:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: vedith
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Aubrey »

SORRY U2! :]

phew!

Honest question. How much did Gamma's replace out effect your vote?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Aubrey »

town started off hella strong. IMO. felt like there was little room to maneuver.

-

The Shoshin lynch shocked the hell outa me.

-

Slax seemed very townie to me in his advances. Granted I'm on the end with all the info. I think Cheekys slot was what held him down and spurred on his defeatist attitude in the end. His replace in really made it harder on Oka and I.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I was Flag.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Aubrey »

:good:

I hope I didn't sound to short or dickish this game!

I'm more fun and enjoyable when I'm town. Scum causes me to overanalyze and come across as a super serious person.

--

Shoshin ghosted, but the way she generated reads to me is a typical town tell. She wasn't keeping doors open, and was locking a number of people into town slots. I generally consider that type of play to be more of a pro town attitude than scum. However going quite during a majority of a dayphase is usually never a good idea. Paranoia is a biiiiiitch.

--

Pre-edit:

Awwh thanks!

LOL you'll see me in the dead chat constantly telling Oka,
"DONT GET YORUSELF KILLED, I WONT WIN IN 2 V 1"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1039, u r a person 2 wrote:Ah, interesting. I definitely saw the super serious part, not the dick part though
I felt like a dick when I said,
"I don't need to play 20 questions to make up my mind."

--

fact is, I didn't know what to say or ask :lol: so I was like, whelp time to be a dick. I thought if I tried to pair you with Slaxx knowing he'd flip town... it'd help make me look townier because why would scum knowingly try and pair someone to Scum!someone-else when I knew they'd flip town.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

North is the last game I played under her made a bunch of person notes as mod. I'm hoping the same happened here as I found them entertaining to interesting.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Huh, you got a personal thread? I didn't even know that was a thing.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Aubrey »

NORTH HAD NO FAITH IN US OKA.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

LMAO
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Naw we golden. Best team ever.
(Totally not written with a straight face.)
:lol:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Aubrey »

jokes aside, I'm happy we won...but shocked as hell we won.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Thanks for hosting North!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1063, OkaPoka wrote:aubrey u played it well, still think u could've won 1v2
You're too kind.

--

Slaxx, I have two comments in the mafia chat I think you're going to love. :wink:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”