ProFlavor
ProFlavor
Goon
ProFlavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:06 am

Post by ProFlavor »

Intent to hammer JJ - Varsoon was L-1 I think.

The case makes sense from MS & the fact he was the anti-wagon yesterday adds up given the town flip we got.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2992, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2976, Alchemist21 wrote:Prod received.
hi Alch, remind me where you're at right now? game is super inactive and if MS is power scum we're losing this one. if not i think we're still okay.
jjh feels like an inevitable lynch and that's what worries me about him being town. i know that scum could just not be putting their full effort in, of course, but when it's minimum effort in a gamestate like this to be active, it's a great time for the scum to make sure things are going their way.
it's also very likely we'll die tonight if scum doesn't shoot Varsoon so i'd to talk while i'm still here.
~Chara
My strongest scumread is still Mewtaph. ProFlavor and MS seem like likely partners but I’m not sure on them. If Mew’s a goon ProFlavor is most likely Town, and if JJ flips scum MS is more likely Town.

What really sticks out to me though is how MS started trying to play around Varsoon’s vig shot as soon as Varsoon said it had a limited range. It wouldn’t really surprise me if Mew/MS are both scum and ProFlavor is Town who’s in an awkward situation.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 2163, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2146, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 1996, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1943, pinturicchio wrote:I'm at page 53. Mew's reaction to his wagon was great. How he approached Nancy is exactly how I'm feeling right now: she just defends her townreads by attacking whoever is scumreading them. Flavor's reaction to Mew's wagon is townie as hell too, but I already said this. I don't see any scum intention on how Pro unvoted unless both Mew and Flavor are scum ---> Mew is apparently town because of his reaction ---> both are town, which is much more likely than both being scum (thinking that I caught two out of three scum instead of two out of ten towns... My tinfoil hat is not ready for that)
No it wasn’t. Mew’s reaction was horrible and very unlike town!Mew.
Honestly the way Pintu speaks there just seems generally forced. Who calls a reaction great like that?
-Gamma, in the home stretch
Yeah, maybe you’re right. I also intensely dislike how he keeps discrediting everything I’m saying and falsely accusing me of “manipulation” and confibiasing Eraserhead. His hard defending of Mew, also makes 0 sense to me. It reeks of whiteknighting.
pinturicchio could be scum, actually. Was reading through D1 stuff and ISOs since this day and D2 are clearly hot garbage for generating any info.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3001, Alchemist21 wrote:
hi Alch, remind me where you're at right now? game is super inactive and if MS is power scum we're losing this one. if not i think we're still okay.
jjh feels like an inevitable lynch and that's what worries me about him being town. i know that scum could just not be putting their full effort in, of course, but when it's minimum effort in a gamestate like this to be active, it's a great time for the scum to make sure things are going their way.
it's also very likely we'll die tonight if scum doesn't shoot Varsoon so i'd to talk while i'm still here.
~Chara
My strongest scumread is still Mewtaph. ProFlavor and MS seem like likely partners but I’m not sure on them. If Mew’s a goon ProFlavor is most likely Town, and if JJ flips scum MS is more likely Town.

What really sticks out to me though is how MS started trying to play around Varsoon’s vig shot as soon as Varsoon said it had a limited range. It wouldn’t really surprise me if Mew/MS are both scum and ProFlavor is Town who’s in an awkward situation.
I'm curious, what do you want my night action to be? Drag/no drag - move where, drag where?
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Mewtaph »

The biggest indicator that I'm wrong is that the people that died townread Alchemist. So I'm pretty sure my general perspective on the game state is wrong lol.

I don't feel that great about a jjh927 lynch because there's just no resistance. From day 1 this slot has been set up as a potential ML.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3003, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 3001, Alchemist21 wrote:
~Chara

I'm curious, what do you want my night action to be? Drag/no drag - move where, drag where?
I’m not one for telling other people how to use their roles. Even if your role is Town I’m not sure what the best use of it would be. My thinking would be to put someone within Varsoon’s killing range but he might not even shoot and it puts him at higher risk for getting killed. MS could have the right idea in putting someone on the other side of AlmostChara but that plan hinges on all scum being on the same side.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3001, Alchemist21 wrote:If Mew’s a goon ProFlavor is most likely Town,
Evidence for this? ProFlavor mostly maintained Mewtaph at town, or "Lynch if FL wants to", and Mewtaph never once interacted with or referenced ProFlavor.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3002, Mewtaph wrote:pinturicchio could be scum, actually. Was reading through D1 stuff and ISOs since this day and D2 are clearly hot garbage for generating any info.
Mew, have a skim of Pintu's previous towngames - see if you'd make the same conclusion reading his ISOs there.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3006, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3001, Alchemist21 wrote:If Mew’s a goon ProFlavor is most likely Town,
Evidence for this? ProFlavor mostly maintained Mewtaph at town, or "Lynch if FL wants to", and Mewtaph never once interacted with or referenced ProFlavor.
Um, not discarding what you're saying completely but I just checked my ISO and I quoted ProFlavor in my second post.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3007, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3002, Mewtaph wrote:pinturicchio could be scum, actually. Was reading through D1 stuff and ISOs since this day and D2 are clearly hot garbage for generating any info.
Mew, have a skim of Pintu's previous towngames - see if you'd make the same conclusion reading his ISOs there.
Hmm ok.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3004, Mewtaph wrote:The biggest indicator that I'm wrong is that the people that died townread Alchemist.
They were prolly killed for scumreads. I maintain that one of you, Alch must very likely be scum, because otherwise ALL claimed air units are town.

This means one scum is fakeclaiming a ground role, or that one of you guys is scum.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3010, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3004, Mewtaph wrote:The biggest indicator that I'm wrong is that the people that died townread Alchemist.
They were prolly killed for scumreads. I maintain that one of you, Alch must very likely be scum, because otherwise ALL claimed air units are town.

This means one scum is fakeclaiming a ground role, or that one of you guys is scum.
Fair enough.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3007, Michael Scott wrote:
Yeah, pintu is town.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Michael Scott »

So what's your final solve?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

I've feel resigned, sorry.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Varsoon, I like you and all BUT if you really feel resigned and don't feel like playing the game, you should consider the prospect of having someone replace into your slot...
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 3013, Michael Scott wrote:So what's your final solve?
{Almost Chara, Alchemist21, ProFlavor, jjh927}
Should be three of these.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3015, Michael Scott wrote:Varsoon, I like you and all BUT if you really feel resigned and don't feel like playing the game, you should consider the prospect of having someone replace into your slot...
I feel like playing the game but I also feel like if I commit to anything, it'll be wrong, and I'll be a jackass for it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

So I'm just gonna sheep you for now, whatever.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

I am pretty sure JJH is scum though.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

So just lynch that.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

And If I am wrong, well, ay, nothing new.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Proflavor
i'm okay with lynching jjh, however.

Michael: do you also have scum meta on pintu you're using to make that judgement?
my townread on MS is kind of gone, and i feel bad about that because of all of the effort town!MS would be putting in here.

i can't tell if i've got major paranoia right now or not, because Mew and MS's interactions on this page look like SvS and i'm agreeing with Alchemist.
it's a bad sign that i lack townreads because it means my read strength is way down.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Varsoon »

If you're okay voting JJH then vote JJH.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i'm also okay voting Mewtaph, should i do that as well?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1