Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Taly »

OK at the moment, i have no concerns with the strategy-proposed by
Krazy

"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:A) Why are you necessarily assuming all 3 scum would necessarily be on the same wagon?

B) When does scum ever open wolf like this?
I- what? Because in this scenario Krazy is proposing they literally have to open wolf to make sure it works in their favor
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 124, Dannflor wrote:pedit: wait, can't they only lynch 2 pairs? Because the day ends once the player count reaches 12
right, lynch 2 pairs then kill the third
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 124, Dannflor wrote:
In post 116, Krazy wrote:Basically I am trying to avoid:
Scumreadgent1 and scumreadgent2: "Hey who all is on right now? Also, @mod could we get a vote count"
Mod: "Vote count"
*no other responses*
Scumreadgent 1 and scumread gent 2: *lynches 3 town pairs*
If that's actually how the game can work a no-lynch is definitely the way to go. I also like the idea of being careful with high coin ladies, because even without a town bloc they could still do this.

pedit: wait, can't they only lynch 2 pairs? Because the day ends once the player count reaches 12
There can only be one lynch but anyone can choose to voluntarily leave the dance.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'm pretty sure there can be more than one lynch per day
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 126, Dannflor wrote:
In post 123, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:A) Why are you necessarily assuming all 3 scum would necessarily be on the same wagon?

B) When does scum ever open wolf like this?
I- what? Because in this scenario Krazy is proposing they literally have to open wolf to make sure it works in their favor
If all 3 of them do this, they would lose, since in order to win, there needs to be at least one scum alive at endgame.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Taly »

Dannflor wrote:I'm pretty sure there can be more than one lynch per day
yeah, cant there be more than one lynch in First Dance?

~

anyway

im going to do math homework and pray to god i make at least a B on my Chem Level 2 test tomorrow...

ill be on later tonight, probably
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Alisae »

@Fakegod probably a dumb question but can we talk about the first run of this game?
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Also, at any point during the dance, a player may voluntarily leave (he/she dies and his/her alignment flips), which forces his/her partner to leave as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:02 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 132, Alisae wrote:
@Fakegod probably a dumb question but can we talk about the first run of this game?
Sure.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Kay
Krazy why didn’t you think about this the first run of the game?
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 135, Alisae wrote:Krazy why didn’t you think about this the first run of the game?
I was through about the first paragraph, hit p-edit, and Slaxx was saying I was scum for about the 12th time that day.

At which point I realized:
a) I needed to do a complete 180 on the strategy I was proposing
b) I needed to deal with someone I townread deathtunneling me
c) There were already pairings with ladies whose coin count was unknown and which we could not walk back

and then I deleted that paragraph and wrote a different thing instead that maybe you can guess
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

Dearest those present for this three hundred and fifth ninth Sultan's Dance.

It is my humble pleasure to present myself, Ms. Annabelle Kamillia Ushio III, or as the pseudonym listed upon the documents I sign within my father's business and the pseudonym the officiaries of this dance know me as, Ankamius. You may refer to me by this name or by my given name, Annabelle.

Lady Firebringer, it is nice to finally see you again. We haven't spoke in many years, yet you have been in my thoughts ever since the last time we saw each other. I hope you have prepared diligently for this dance, for this is a special event that is sure to bring about many fine suitors for you to choose from. If you play your cards correctly, you might be able to find someone who will elevate your means above what your father has been able to provide for you. Please do your utmost to give the best impression for the dance, I would dislike seeing you falter today.

Lady Alisae, I am afraid we have never met outside of meetings and glances during our work before, but I hope you find yourself well and prepared to conduct yourself as a proper lady affording your family name. Let us make this dance one to remember for all time.

Lady Nancy, I'm afraid I don't understand where you reside. 39 is a very strange last name for a family, especially one as distinguished as yours well enough to be invited to this year's ball. If you are not too busy with the company of your choosing, I would like to spend some time discussing the differences and similarities of our cultures and societies. I've always been wanting to travel throughout the world and I would be honored to know more about yours.

Lady TheBrie, I believe we have never met before, but I've every confidence in you being the lady that your reputation professes you are. Your father is one I've seen many times and is a friend of my own, so I believe we will have no problems getting along splendidly.

Lady Gamma, your progress is palpable. I remember school was rough for you, but your perseverance and commitment to pushing through and becoming a successful lady in your own right is an inspiration to us all. I have no doubt that your strong personality and strength will give the rest of us a lot to have to live up to when we reach the partner dance.

Lady Pink, I haven't heard of your family before. I will keep my eye on you to see if you are properly versed in the customs of this annual ball and if you are perhaps too out of your depth in this environment. Grace and refinement is the name of the game here, naught less will be acceptable.

Lady Taly, I hope the day finds you well. I've heard about the accident and give you none but my deepest apologies for what has happened. However, you are strong and this is a prime opportunity to sieze a new future for yourself, so do not lose heart. Your situation can only improve from here.

Gentleman PvtUrist, we have never gotten along properly as children, but I believe that is well in the past and that we may be able to discuss matters of business and even personal matters as professionals now that we are adults. I look forward to the opportunity to interact more, as I am optimistic that our family businesses can only improve with our ability to trust and work with each other in the future.

Gentleman Krazy, I've heard the great news that you have already taken over for your father as head of the business. I am grateful that you have decided to take the time out of your busy schedule to attend this Ball with the rest of us, who have yet to reach such a significant milestone. I expect that the success of this ball will be in no insignificant part due to your presence.

Gentleman RadiantCowbells, I admit I am somewhat surprised you have attended this year's ball. I remember the looks you gave to the most spirited girl attending our school, and I had assumed that you would have whisked her away from us by now. However, I only know enough of her nowadays to know that she is rarely in town. Perhaps it was chance, or it was fate, but either way I hope that if you and she had walked different paths, your fortunes change at this upcoming ball.

Gentleman Moment, I am pleased to see you attending the ball. I expect you realize by now how popular you were with us girls back in our youth, and now is the time for you to see if you still hold the same charm that you did back then. It will be fun to see, for all of us were excited when we saw you were attending this year along with all of us.

Gentleman Allomancer, I remember distantly how fond we were of each other a long time ago before we were forced onto separate paths dictated by the circumstances of our families. My parents did not approve of your presence in my life up to this point, but now there is nothing stopping me from walking my own path, so I look forward to us reconnecting without any fear or anxiety.

Gentleman Dannflor, I believe we have never met before. I recognize the family name of which you hail from, but I don't believe my family has had enough dealings for us to have met personally. I hope that we have an opportunity to formally introduce ourselves during the ball, for having more contacts in the business can only ever be a good thing.

Gentleman DoubtingThomas, I hope you have shaped up since your mischievous and rude endeavors when you were younger. I understand it is your personality to pull our hair and attempt to embarrass us to whoever else is present, but you will be expected to be on your best behavior during this ball. It is also in your best interest as well, since only the influential, wealthy, and/or shrewd will be present. Any of those would be an advantage to you that would benefit you in the longer term.

Gentleman Dr Worm, I am pleased to see that am esteemed doctor like you will be attending us today. I hope I speak for all of us in saying that your presence is like to bring a lot of prestige to this year's ball, and I sincerely hope you will allow me to inquire about your work when there is a free moment for us to talk. There is much I'm interested in learning about the healthcare profession, and it would be an honor to learn from the best.

Gentleman Vedith, I hope I am not mistaken in hearing that you had a rough divorce in the recent past. It brings a large amount of dishonor to a man to be divorced in such a way, and I hope that the rumors are simply baseless and incorrect. I assume there will be plenty of time for you to show us that there is more to you than this stain upon your family name. I will be watching, sir. I hope you do not disappoint.

Thank you everyone for attending this wondrous ball, it will be my honor to reconnect with those I know and to meet those that I have not. I sincerely believe that this event will be one that none of us will ever forget, now and into the future.

Thank you,
Annabelle Kamillia Ushio III
Ankamius
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

How the fuck did you all make over 100 posts in the time it took me to write that
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Krazy »

Hi Ank! ;)
vote conspiracy
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 137, Ankamius wrote:I hope you do not disappoint.
FFS...
That narrows the pool down to 5.
I claim scum \o/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Alisae »

Girls say I if you don’t plan to accept invitations from Vedith
GTKAS
| here.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Vedith »

That's me down to 4 choices already...
I claim scum \o/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Alisae »

No offense but ur ugly
GTKAS
| here.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 143, Alisae wrote:No offense but ur ugly
Look, listen! Alright! Looks aren't everything!
I claim scum \o/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3, Vedith wrote:Okay, so many great looking ladies.
However, lucky for you lot I'm not a picky gentleman.

I will dance with anyone!

So the question is, who wants me?
What if we paired again lol
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also
V/LA until Friday, experiencing some bodily errors (do not ask unless you want to be grossed out)
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Lady Nancy, I'm afraid I don't understand where you reside. 39 is a very strange last name for a family, especially one as distinguished as yours well enough to be invited to this year's ball. If you are not too busy with the company of your choosing, I would like to spend some time discussing the differences and similarities of our cultures and societies. I've always been wanting to travel throughout the world and I would be honored to know more about yours. ~Annabelle aka Ankamius
Oh, well it’s not ladylike to discuss these things but 39=# of mansions my daddy owns in Tara. Glad I cleared that up, Yes by all means, let’s pencil each other in for a charming tête-à-tête at the 39th and most glorious home, under the gazebo for lightly toasted cucumber sandwiches and and Earl Grey tea.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 12, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3, Vedith wrote:Okay, so many great looking ladies.
However, lucky for you lot
I'm not a picky gentleman.

I will dance with anyone!

So the question is, who wants me?
In post 4, Pink Ball wrote:Ew
:lol:

Sorry, I’ll have to agree with Alisae here. You don’t want to dance with just “ANYONE”, since “anyone” might be scum.
Alisae? What? They hadn't posted yet.
<Embrace The Void>

Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 137, Ankamius wrote:Gentleman Allomancer, I remember distantly how fond we were of each other a long time ago before we were forced onto separate paths dictated by the circumstances of our families. My parents did not approve of your presence in my life up to this point, but now there is nothing stopping me from walking my own path, so I look forward to us reconnecting without any fear or anxiety.
<3
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”