Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

someone remind me post game to make an MD post suggesting new site policy of
- continuing to post after you've asked for a replacement IS NOT OKAY. Think of this as a mansalughter charge for my next example
- Doing this and causing drama while doing it is SUPER NOT OKAY. Think of this as a murder charge.
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 538, Dannflor wrote:Also Krazy just posted two big posts again (about specific players in the game and not mechanics) with 0 reads
One of them was explaining why I don't want to form a read of a player before they have posted lol

Also, I feel like my 'early reads' last time hurt more than helped; while they may have made me townread, I didn't feel like they helped town naturally sort the player list, so I'm trying to be a little bit less pushy on my reads early on this time tbh
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 564, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@mod please replace me.

This is like MBoS all over agian and I’m not fucking putting myself through that. Sorry. :cry:
please don't
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 599, Ankamius wrote:Oh boy.

Firebringer is right even if he wasn't polite about it. You are acting very immature currently, and posting after requesting a replacement is not only incredibly rude, but also says that you're not actually ready to leave.

Plus, if you are not intending to leave, using the replacement request for in game purposes by continuing to post after requesting replacement is just disrespectful to everybody else in the game.

You cannot have it both ways.
In post 600, Alisae wrote:someone remind me post game to make an MD post suggesting new site policy of
- continuing to post after you've asked for a replacement IS NOT OKAY. Think of this as a mansalughter charge for my next example
- Doing this and causing drama while doing it is SUPER NOT OKAY. Think of this as a murder charge.

Thanks. <3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 602, Krazy wrote:
@mod please replace me.

This is like MBoS all over agian and I’m not fucking putting myself through that. Sorry. :cry:
please don't
I’m not getting listened to and I’m being insulted and disrespected. I don’t know what else to do. :(
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 602, Krazy wrote:
@mod please replace me.

please don't
Let her leave. Don't encourage it.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Firebringer is right even if he wasn't polite about it. You are acting very immature currently, and posting after requesting a replacement is not only incredibly rude, but also says that you're not actually ready to leave.

Plus, if you are not intending to leave, using the replacement request for in game purposes by continuing to post after requesting replacement is just disrespectful to everybody else in the game.

In post 600, Alisae wrote:someone remind me post game to make an MD post suggesting new site policy of

Thanks. <3
ARE YOU THANKFUL
THEN DO 1 OF 2 THINGS
1. DON'T POST. THIS MEANS YOU'RE WILLING TO BE REPLACED AND THAT YOUR DONE.
2. POST AND LET THE MOD KNOW UR STAYING.
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 606, Alisae wrote:
In post 603, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Thanks. <3
ARE YOU THANKFUL
THEN DO 1 OF 2 THINGS
1. DON'T POST. THIS MEANS YOU'RE WILLING TO BE REPLACED AND THAT YOUR DONE.
2. POST AND LET THE MOD KNOW UR STAYING.
I’m not going to discuss oog things here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 585, Alisae wrote:first off, this is never a valid reason to replace out of a game and you are an asshole because of that
second, I don't think anyone has really came close to breaking the setup to its core because its the best lovers setup ever created. The reason being its simple. You pair up, then you lynch, and then you leave gg ez game ez money. It's a classic. Not to mention there are 0 night actions aside from a kill. So mechanically, there is literally nothing to break.
First of all, yes I was and I apologize. I could make other excuses -- I wasn't enjoying the game, I was having an awful day at work, I was overwhelmed by the pace of the game -- but frankly I just thought it wouldn't be a big deal since the player list had filled fast and the player list seemed strong. I absolutely did not anticipate there being multiple other replace outs at the same time or for the replacement requests to be filled so slowly. But the bottom line is that I was an asshole and I'm sorry.

On the second point, I'm not sure I was saying the setup could be broken, just that it can be really frustrating for town depending on certain conditions aligning in first dance
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

ARE YOU STAYING
OR ARE YOU LEAVE
ITS A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 609, Alisae wrote:ARE YOU STAYING
OR ARE YOU LEAVE
I am not discussing OOG things here.

It’s a very simple answer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

When a person is behaving like a child a good approach is to ignore them. Let them figure out what they did was wrong and not talk to them until they acknowledge it.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 601, Krazy wrote:One of them was explaining why I don't want to form a read of a player before they have posted lol

Also, I feel like my 'early reads' last time hurt more than helped; while they may have made me townread, I didn't feel like they helped town naturally sort the player list, so I'm trying to be a little bit less pushy on my reads early on this time tbh
The fact that it was all to justify *not* reading a player (even if they hadn't posted yet) bothered me and seemed like wasted effort. I town read your response and your posts since those though

Nancy's frustration with being scum read earlier had me leaning back town too, though replacement is NAI so I'll wait till either one comes through or she makes up her mind on leaving or not to sort that slot
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 604, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not getting listened to and I’m being insulted and disrespected. I don’t know what else to do.
walk away from the thread, read a book, and see how reads have changed tomorrow?

We're 6 hours or something into a >26 day game. Speaking as someone who regretted replacing out last time, give yourself some time to think about it and decide tomorrow after you've cooled down.
vote conspiracy
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Vedith »

Dannflor is just always typing what he thinks people want to hear.
I claim scum \o/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 610, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 609, Alisae wrote:ARE YOU STAYING
OR ARE YOU LEAVE
I am not discussing OOG things here.

It’s a very simple answer.
ok i may just be high but how is that OOG if you're posting, cause you are very much so in the game atm
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Vedith
GTKAS
| here.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 612, Dannflor wrote:The fact that it was all to justify *not* reading a player (even if they hadn't posted yet) bothered me and seemed like wasted effort. I town read your response and your posts since those though

Nancy's frustration with being scum read earlier had me leaning back town too, though replacement is NAI so I'll wait till either one comes through or she makes up her mind on leaving or not to sort that slot
I have a pretty strong read of Nancy but I don't want to use my read to impact her decision to stay in the game or not, if she is going to stay I would like her to stay because she is willing to separate how people are currently reading her in the game from her desire to play the game

--and I say this as a massive hypocrite but there it is
vote conspiracy
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 614, Vedith wrote:Dannflor is just always typing what he thinks people want to hear.
I don't think so. Why do you think that?
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 613, Krazy wrote:
In post 604, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not getting listened to and I’m being insulted and disrespected. I don’t know what else to do.
walk away from the thread, read a book, and see how reads have changed tomorrow?

We're 6 hours or something into a >26 day game. Speaking as someone who regretted replacing out last time, give yourself some time to think about it and decide tomorrow after you've cooled down.
<3 you and Taly <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 618, Firebringer wrote:
In post 614, Vedith wrote:Dannflor is just always typing what he thinks people want to hear.
Just whenever someone says something, he more or less says it just re words.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 616, Alisae wrote:Hey Vedith
Hi \o/
I claim scum \o/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 620, Vedith wrote:
I don't think so, he kind of explained quite a few thoughts of mine before I posted them, I felt as though I was mimicking him a few times tbh. Do you have some examples of this?
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 622, Firebringer wrote:I don't think so, he kind of explained quite a few thoughts of mine before I posted them, I felt as though I was mimicking him a few times tbh. Do you have some examples of this?
Let me get some!
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 620, Vedith wrote:
You can be town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”