Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 748, Torque wrote:pink ball i'm only in one channel and am too lazy to read the op carefully
The second point I could believe you, but this game was highly expected for what I saw in the queue, so I'm inclined to think that everyone read the OP while waiting, as Near pointed out right now.

The first point is the one I'm saying it's not true, so you saying you're in only one channel doesn't change what I think. But then again, that's my point of view.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Torque »

you're free to think that way lol i can't exactly prove being only in one hood
you aren't wrong on the fact i do really like my hood now
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Akarin »

In post 705, Elena Fisher wrote:If anyone wants to know the 3 people I feel fine with lynching at the moment are Too/Gamma/Chito
-Yuuri
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

Team PAWR is better than your hood

~Near
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Who is who?

NO ONE KNOWS
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:31 pm

Mastina, what was your read on Alisae before Pink Ball replaced in?

-Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:44 pm

In post 750, Pink Ball wrote:so I'm inclined to think that everyone read the OP while waiting
For the record, I didn't read the OP while waiting, and I was super psyched to play this game.
-Yuuri
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 750, Pink Ball wrote:The second point I could believe you, but this game was highly expected for what I saw in the queue, so I'm inclined to think that everyone read the OP while waiting, as Near pointed out right now.
Actuallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I thought my neighborhood was the only one in the game until it was pointed out that this was an "everyone's in (at least) one neighborhood" game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 755, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Mastina, what was your read on Alisae before Pink Ball replaced in?
-Yuuri
That would be a scumread; I went into why in my PT a bit and meant to bring it up in the main thread but it never seemed like a good time to share. (Same for most of my reads, really; I've explained most of them at some point or another.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by mastina »

(Heck, due to my pick and the youtube video in the OP of my 'hood I even thought my role was partially responsible for the existence of the 'hood until the mod explicitly said otherwise.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by mastina »

(And yes I'm defending both Torque and Elena as both are among my strongest townreads.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

(By which, I mean, they actually
are
townreads. :P)
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:11 pm

Chito: What's your success rate on reading Maria, mastina?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 741, Pink Ball wrote:Fisher's scumread is based on her proposal on not posting on Channels at all because "scum can pocket easier there"; seems like shading whoever is posting a lot on Channels right now and trying to avoid town townreading town.
What scumread are you talking about? Or are you saying you scumread me here? Also this point is kind of reaching because you're connecting one point to something I never said. I never talked about people posting in channels a lot. I was just stating facts that it's easier for scum to pocket people in neighborhoods. You can tell me I'm incorrect and tell me why that's fine. You trying to say I'm shading the top posters in hoods though is a very big reach. That'd basically be saying I'm shading myself.
Also the post in question you're talking about was me giving an explanation on why I was townreading someone. It's not like I went on and just made a post telling people to not townread people in hoods. So really I don't know how you got this answer at all.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Idk, I havn't seen much of a change with Pink ball or Near. I'd actually put Mastina as an actual town read, she's been completely different then the game I played with her when she was scum. Maybe its so many people causing issues for me, But I have half the reads I'd like. Vedith is odd, but don't have strong feelings either ways. However, a flip would help with reads there... A50 seems crazy still. Toogeloo post seem odd to me as well.

I Feel players can easily fly under the radar and post every once and awhile. As there so many people, its easy to just blend into the crowd I think.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 763, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 741, Pink Ball wrote:Fisher's scumread is based on her proposal on not posting on Channels at all because "scum can pocket easier there"; seems like shading whoever is posting a lot on Channels right now and trying to avoid town townreading town.
What scumread are you talking about? Or are you saying you scumread me here? Also this point is kind of reaching because you're connecting one point to something I never said. I never talked about people posting in channels a lot. I was just stating facts that it's easier for scum to pocket people in neighborhoods. You can tell me I'm incorrect and tell me why that's fine. You trying to say I'm shading the top posters in hoods though is a very big reach. That'd basically be saying I'm shading myself.
Also the post in question you're talking about was me giving an explanation on why I was townreading someone. It's not like I went on and just made a post telling people to not townread people in hoods. So really I don't know how you got this answer at all.
That's what I perceived about that post in particular. I'm not trying to say you're shading, it's what I understood from that post. I don't know your real intentions, I can only guess. That's how mafia works.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 760, mastina wrote:(And yes I'm defending both Torque and Elena as both are among my strongest townreads.)
You're using rethorics here to antagonize my points; have you pointed out before that those two are among your strongest townreads, or are you just emphasizing that you disagree with me and that you scumread my slot?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 402, Almost50 wrote:I cannot be confident in a scum read on Creature at this point, for reasons that may or may not be explained later on this day phase. Suffice it to say Creature can play this way as town.. and as a separate slot too, so being in a hydra could help further his disengagement.

@Ali: I know what you think and I am fully aware of his meta, plus that recent game on the other site, so I am not exactly opposing your read. I am just saying that I have seen him play this way most recently as town, and I suspect he's trying to close the gap between his town and scum play by being less engaged as town after having failed to become more active/engaged as scum.
A50 is town
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 544, Spike and Jet wrote:dunn could probably go up another notch actually, he had no reason to defend spike the way he did
Exactly what I thought when I saw that huge ass post of Dunn, didn't expect that. I think scum!Dunn doesn't need to defend townies to get townread himself so it was genuine. And yeah, I'm townreading Spike and Jet too, I don't know what was going on with Ali but probably was looking for a reason to rep out because of the playerlist. Anyone remember the Super Smash Upick? If I remember correctly, she was scum there and seemed frustrated with the playerlist too
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm caught up.
Town: Dunn, Spike and Jet, Chito and Yuuri, Joan of Arc, Toogeloo, Almost 50, Clemency
Townlean: Vedith, Reasonably Psychotic, Near x Mello, Torque
Null: singletonking, Drixx, Robert2424
Scumlean: Elena Fisher, Morality
Scumread: Gamma Emerald, mastina

After reading Torque's ISO it gave me good vibes, like being pretty straightforward about what he's thinking all the time.
Elena's latest posts are better than my case on her and I agree I'm being reachy, but that doesn't invalidate my points. I don't want to deal with her tho
Gamma as I said is a gutread and I trust my gutreads on Gamma 'cause I have a clean record on him.
mastina's list of who she's willing to lynch is awful and I'm calling BoP on her right now for how wrong she is on my slot and because she tried to push me since I entered claiming that we're probably dealing with scum!Pink Ball. I already played with scum!Mastina and I've seen her claim she knows a lot of players' meta 'cause she reads a lot of games in order to push her agenda, and I think this is the case. And since I'm scumreading Gamma too, after she posted her list, she posted again but only with the last five players, excluding Gamma. So I think the last five players of her readlist are all town and Gamma is the scumpartner she's including to distance.

So, how things should resolve: at some point you'll have to lynch me, and I want you guys to go after mastina when I flip town, 'cause she's going to go full aggro now that I'm scumreading her, or at least that's what I expect from scum!her to do. I don't mind, my role is not that good, and I think my flip would give some good info on the gamestate.

By the way, the votecount is AWFUL, what's up with all the vanity votes? Is scum getting caught with that?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ah, glad I'm caught up 'cause now I can shitpost all I want. Clem my boi where you atttt
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:27 pm

Chito: Not sure why you'd be indifferent to your mislynch because of role when you can reroll your role. And then eat a springroll.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:29 pm

Chito: Can you expand on Vedith leantown?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 771, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Not sure why you'd be indifferent to your mislynch because of role when you can reroll your role. And then eat a springroll.
It's not indiference, is more like... I think it wouldn't affect town too negatively 'cause my reads are good and it will give good info regarding who was pushing me because of obnoxious things or who would want me dead. Like, if I don't get lynched, I will probably get shot.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:35 pm

In post 771, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Not sure why you'd be indifferent to your mislynch because of role when you can reroll your role. And then eat a springroll.
-Yuuri

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”