Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 7417, Elsa Jay wrote:We STILL don't know where scum shot yesterday. Imvestigating that seems fun instead of wasting a second day describing my shenanigans, right?
Translation: Hey the scumteam is mystified by what happened to their kill so let's talk about that.

Just no... scum kills that fail for whatever reason are good for town anyway.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #7427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well the 1 time I dealt with Jailkeeper it specified it also protected from 1 kill, and reading SS's role confirmed that for me.

Pedit: They probably didn't, but if they also had a good suspicion I was gonna get shot by the vigilante, they'd push me because the vigi would have shot at me.

Why wouldn't He just Jailkeep and protect one of his allies though? Seems more useful then framing me. So since the Jailkeeper isn't an Alien varient, I got 2 options left:

1: A Rolestopper went on me.
2: The Enchantress role is Also in this game as a variant slot.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

3: You're ascetic and were jailkept.
<(") | (")>
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #7429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

But since I'm town I know that is a lie, Penguin.

Just humor the thought I'm town for a bit and help me discover this shit so town can use it tommorow if for some reason they don't want to lynch scum and only me today.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7430 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:00 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 7427, Elsa Jay wrote:Why wouldn't He just Jailkeep and protect one of his allies though?
You are one of his allies -- either as scum yourself or by muddying the waters so much that you might as well be.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7431 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:02 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

yeah. At this point in this game, no one should even read EJ's posts because there is 0% credibility there. Town or not, EJ should be lynched as him being alive will cast shadows on everything he tries to involve himself in.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #7432 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well I'm a Miller. That's my fucking job to be suspicious.

As town though I'm highly against you wasting time only on me today and letting scum have a free day.

Can't we do what we did yesterday and keep going under the assumption I'm only a Traitor, who, by the way, is Weak and useless?

Finding Smart's partners take precedent. Atleast scumhunt today.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7433 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:05 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7432, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I'm a Miller. That's my fucking job to be suspicious.

As town though I'm highly against you wasting time only on me today and letting scum have a free day.

Can't we do what we did yesterday and keep going under the assumption I'm only a Traitor, who, by the way, is Weak and useless?

I can't trust you if I wanted to this game.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #7434 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 7431, BrightEyedFish wrote:yeah. At this point in this game, no one should even read EJ's posts because there is 0% credibility there. Town or not, EJ should be lynched as him being alive will cast shadows on everything he tries to involve himself in.
This is probably scum admitting I'm town by the way. Like Smart did.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #7435 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 7433, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7432, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I'm a Miller. That's my fucking job to be suspicious.

Even goes out the way to not mention "I guess we should also keep scumhunting instead of tunneling Elsa again today". Why would a townie be in such a grudge holding mindset that lets them not even scumhunt elsawhere?

Please for the love of everything scumhunt other people as well if your all locked onto me dying today. Don't waste the day.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7436 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:16 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7435, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 7433, BrightEyedFish wrote:

Even goes out the way to not mention "I guess we should also keep scumhunting instead of tunneling Elsa again today". Why would a townie be in such a grudge holding mindset that lets them not even scumhunt elsawhere?

Please for the love of everything scumhunt other people as well if your all locked onto me dying today. Don't waste the day.
I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Believe it or not, I am still looking at other places, but I guess you just overlooked that post.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #7437 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Your Also ignoring the fact you have been tunneling me since yesterday.

Also to reiterate the 3 votes on me from yesterday: You, Smart, and Nev.

Nev is scummy, and Smart is flipped Scum now. You and Nev literally went all in with Smart and it backfired since only you 3 were on me.

Kindly explain how you and Nev aren't scum.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7438 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7437, Elsa Jay wrote:Your Also ignoring the fact you have been tunneling me since yesterday.

Nev is scummy, and Smart is flipped Scum now. You and Nev literally went all in with Smart and it backfired since only you 3 were on me.

How am I ignoring the fact that I have been tunneling you. I have been open about my tunneling you and my tunneling is solely based on your lies.

I tunneled Ram, that ended badly. I tunneled TLK too and that ended badly because of you and SS.
If I follow that logic then tunneling you will also end badly. Perhaps, but call it a policy vote or whatever. I want to see you lynched.

The town won't follow me on my pushes (even though I wish they would) because they are not based on anything other than my moral code. So be it. That's why my vote was on you yesterday and why it sits on you now.

I have no 100% evidence that you are scum. Also, the way my reads have played out this game, statistically there is a good chance you are town solely because I SR you.

Now, I want to look in other directions but your lies have me blinded, that's why I think its in town best interest to have you lynched.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7439 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 7383, DrewVa wrote: Following up on this -- do you need more charges?

This is, btw, partly why you are a high priority sort. If a convincing case can be made for you being town, then you are a candidate for activation. Are you at 0 charges rn?

the question remains why you got no result on elsa from a mechanical POV but given the events with the sticky fruit and TLK I do not at all think Elsa is clear here (Nancy, btw, might disagree)

-d
Yes on being able to use charges.
Prefer not to say on whether I have charges or not RN. In a game that is primarily 1-shot, scum have to guess who is dangerous and who isn't.
That motivation is one of the reasons I think N&M might be scum. Appearances or not, they might have been planning to not award any shots from BOONus for exactly that reason.
I waited till about 5 hours left on BOONus vote BTW. If scum know who shots are going to they get important info on danger to them.

A bigger question than my no result is Creature's reported no result. He revealed 2nd, and could just be piggybacking to look town. I'm seriously not convinced by the "creature tell" in this game, and there have been several things that looked sketchy to me from that slot. I could have even been roleblocked by a team containing Creature -- I revealed in BOONus that a shot was useful to me so if he's scum then they knew I was a block candidate. He says no result to take that off the table of likely actions, it's fairly safe.

What keeps me from diving all-in on a Creature / Elsa scumteam is why they would all be involved in yesterday's drama? Massive theater to ensure that at least one of them ends up conf or nearly so? Would that scumteam conceive of playing the long game to the hilt?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #7440 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

The Fishy wrote:I have no 100% evidence that you are scum. Also, the way my reads have played out this game, statistically there is a good chance you are town solely because I SR you.
Morals doesn't trump logic here, my bro.

When it's a Policy Lynch day 5 vs finding scum, of course you go for finding scum. It's always the town's best interest to actually scumhunt.

I'll go quiet for now and wait for everyone elsa to be here then. As long as we Also look in other areas and consult the possibilities, I'll be happy even if I die today.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7441 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:34 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7440, Elsa Jay wrote:
The Fishy wrote:I have no 100% evidence that you are scum. Also, the way my reads have played out this game, statistically there is a good chance you are town solely because I SR you.
Morals doesn't trump logic here, my bro.

When it's a Policy Lynch day 5 vs finding scum, of course you go for finding scum. It's always the town's best interest to actually scumhunt.

I'll go quiet for now and wait for everyone elsa to be here then. As long as we Also look in other areas and consult the possibilities, I'll be happy even if I die today.
WHat's you thought on my Post and
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 7415, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 7364, davesaz wrote:People keep questioning my alignment, I'll get pissed off and Boon will be finding a replacement. Shut the fuck up already, I'm town and there is no possible question about it.
That's kinda the point of the game - find out people's alignment.

Threatening to replace out is yuck and I kinda want you to just die for it.
Sorry, not intended to be a threat. Originally I would get pissed but refuse to replace out. It wasn't good for my health. Now I accept the need to exit if it gets to the point that my BP rises.
I can see how it would be seen as a threat. Yeah that's not good. But it's not, it's just life.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:43 am

Post by profii »

my theory is EJ wants to be lynched rather than killed for an undeclared reason.

I am not sure if it is AI behaviour though.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7444 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 7364, davesaz wrote:Nev & Max fucked up and didn't give anyone in our boonus room a prize.
Unless Boon is extending it, the room hasn't been closed.
They also tried to say that none of the prizes are helpful, which is total bullshit.

Prizes: Loud, Ascetic, 1-shot charge transfer, Multitasking (yeah wouldn't want scum to get that), 1-shot eraser (lets you remove a modifier which would be quite useful to me if someone gifted me a loyal for example)

People keep questioning my alignment, I'll get pissed off and Boon will be finding a replacement. Shut the fuck up already, I'm town and there is no possible question about it.

That was totally my fault. I saw something I didn't see before and shot max a message to see if it was an actual thing. It might not have been, but the sleeping pill I took and forgot about kicked in right around the time I started to think about it. Time got a little loopy and then I woke up and it was morning.

Silver lining, max doesn't think my idea would have worked, so there's that.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7445 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 7367, Thanos wrote:I was in that room. Sloppy, Nev was taking some time to confirm with Max about what to do, but didn't make a move in time.

I already had a vote on me, Nev could've easily just voted to get a prize tho
Can confirm. I was going to vote in the post where I said I was checking with Max, but thought a vote would have been premature if my idea didn't work.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7446 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 7373, davesaz wrote:I need to learn how to embrace the scumread.
Being universal town just leads to early nk.

If they’re scum it’s a good move.
But I suspect it was not knowing deadline. Room was a day late opening. Maybe we’ll get an extended bonus, or maybe boon just forgot to lock.
Gotta put the tablet down. Gnight.

Petit Elsa is definitely still in the Running and creature is too. Don’t rush to judgment let me and jingle analyze the night data if there is any. Remember true or silent, don’t leave out details that change the logic.
We didn't have access to the boonus thread for a long time. And then it was like in Vegas, no clocks anywhere to be seen.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7447 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 7437, Elsa Jay wrote:Your Also ignoring the fact you have been tunneling me since yesterday.

Scum knowing that a lynch on SS was a lynch on scum would have been incentivized to lay their votes on that wagon. What equity do we get for staying on a wagon we thought was true, especially when you haven't flipped and haven't been cleared?

You are not a town leader. You sacrificed that role when you lied and took matters into your own hands. You are not a credible person. I'm not saying we are clear either, but there is something we have that you lack this game, our word. We havent lied about anything. We might have gotten some stuff wrong, our stance on Lonzo and Ram, but we are here and trying to figure this out. You are making it more difficult, not easier. Una was right about the survivor mentality. You justify your actions by saying that you disagreed. You felt the same way we did just about different things because of your own personal bias. I get that. You should get why in a pack a lone wolf stands out.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7448 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Nev and Max »

Gamma and Una finished yesterday not voting, why?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7449 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7354, Boonskiies wrote:
Cheeky Dancer
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
CheekyTeeky and PerformerWelcome,
Cheeky Dancer
, you are a
Town 1-shot Motion Detector

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn if they used an action, or if they were targeted by an action, if any. You will receive "You detected motion." or "You did not detect motion."

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your
Confessionals Thread
:o

I thought they jailkept us the night we tried to vig Elsa.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”