he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 799, Morality wrote:
In post 791, Vedith wrote:
In post 769, Pink Ball wrote:By the way, the votecount is AWFUL, what's up with all the vanity votes? Is scum getting caught with that?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Yeah I'm not a fan of the Gamma voting.
He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push.

What I don't get with you Pink Ball is your Gamma read is gut and Mastina you seem to believe/put across that you have a valid Scum read yet vote Gamma.
That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.

Infact I read every read of you're as a safety read.
Why's Morality Scumlean for you?
Probably because I’m a lurk sack. I haven’t had the time to catch up.

Low energy ping on whoever is scum reading me for inactivity. All I’mve done is my BNL push, which I’be explained very heavily. Even if I’m wrong, I feel like from what there was to go on at the point it was made, it was a good starting point.
Ah yes I forgot that question. It's more like you're giving me OK2 vibes where you did nothing on D1 promising catch ups and then went full bananas after that.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 797, Pink Ball wrote:"He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push"; first statement has nothing to do with my read on him. I've stated that I've read a lot of his games and I got a clean sheet reading him, so my gut read makes me comfortable. Saying it's a lazy push is your opinion, and I don't respect it 'cause I haven't seen much coming from you to value it.

About why Gamma and not mastina: I'm not getting a mastina lynch on D1. You don't lynch mastina on D1. Have you played with mastina before?
When people use gut and feel happy over it then that's lazy.
It shows you have no intention on sorting him to see if wrong or right.

I've played with Mastina yes. I've played with many people that don't tend to get lynched day 1. That would never stop me wanting to lynch them if their Scum to me.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 798, Pink Ball wrote:Doesn't matter if it was a lie, since you admitted it was a lie when people like A50 townread you for it makes it even more townie. Are you not liking me townreading you?
I'm trying to decide if your motive is genuine or just trying to take high ground.
I haven't decided yet.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 799, Morality wrote:Probably because I’m a lurk sack. I haven’t had the time to catch up.
So like any non Scum role you play in.
I claim scum \o/
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 1.9

Vedith(5)
~ (67), (63), (54), (41), (112)

Pink Ball(3)
~ (53), (27), (13)
Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (19), (104), (24)
Spike and Jet(1)
~ (19)
singletonking(1)
~ (16)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (40)
Morality(1)
~ (17)
Clemency(1)
~ (9)
Almost50(1)
~ (36)

Not Voting (2): Reasonably Psychotic(30), (36)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-14 19:00:00)

MOD REMINDERS
We are now halfway through Day 1!
Joan of Arc is being prodded. They have (expired on 2019-02-08 10:41:25) before they are replaced.

CreditsThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:36 am

Post by singletonking »

Still not caught up, sorry

I think I should explain my read on Morality: I tried to do a mastina and read him based off his first post, and the reason I scumread him was because his first post was talking based off what someone else has posted (going off A50's thoughts), which imo is a scum indicative way of entering the game because they fear of being judged when entering the game and thus opt for something safe.

I also have slightly suspected him for his posts after that because the timing of bringing up the miller claim felt like overjustification, and didn't like how much he was on me in general.

I am however starting to fear that this is a TvT because I'm in a similar state to him where I cannot catch up and I don't want to reach the state where we're lazily leaving votes on each other leading to a vicious cycle of growing scumreads. I am not convinced Morality is scum.

UNVOTE: Morality
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

prodge for now.
Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 801, Vedith wrote:
In post 797, Pink Ball wrote:"He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push"; first statement has nothing to do with my read on him. I've stated that I've read a lot of his games and I got a clean sheet reading him, so my gut read makes me comfortable. Saying it's a lazy push is your opinion, and I don't respect it 'cause I haven't seen much coming from you to value it.

About why Gamma and not mastina: I'm not getting a mastina lynch on D1. You don't lynch mastina on D1. Have you played with mastina before?

I've played with Mastina yes. I've played with many people that don't tend to get lynched day 1. That would never stop me wanting to lynch them if their Scum to me.
Maybe I'm using "gut" wrong. It's more like a metaread that I can't explain too much, that has given me good results everytime. It's not the best of ways to read someone, but if it works, I can't help it and go for it.

Oh then we don't agree on how to play with mastina here. mastina has to be solved by PoE or by what is she trying to achieve, and you need some flips before having confidence in both of those two solutions.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 738, Pink Ball wrote:Oh wait, the first game I played in this account was a replace in actually. And I was scum there. And I think that doesn't look like my entrance here actually
Don't like this tbh, looks like overjustification (that's probably the wrong word but Idc)
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 807, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 801, Vedith wrote:

Maybe I'm using "gut" wrong. It's more like a metaread that I can't explain too much, that has given me good results everytime. It's not the best of ways to read someone, but if it works, I can't help it and go for it.

Oh then we don't agree on how to play with mastina here. mastina has to be solved by PoE or by what is she trying to achieve, and you need some flips before having confidence in both of those two solutions.
"A metaread that you can't explain too much" is terrible and not the way to convince anyone to actually listen to you. I don't doubt that, if town, you wholly believe in this, I'm just letting you know that without anything to back up that conclusion, you're not doing yourself any favors leaving this metaread unexplained/unsubstantiated.

I do, however, think you're *probably* right about mastina.

@mastina: Please look at every single game I've played with Drixx where we are not sharing a slot.

At some point, I, to my recollection, always ask him to pretend that we're masons/hydra's and tell me all the shit he has in his head, because I know if he does that there's absolutely no way I won't be able to figure out his alignment.

You are correct, however, that in none of those cases have we both been scum together, so there is no evidence that I would do it with him as a partner, and until this post right here where I realized I always do this, I probably wouldn't have considered it, but I guess now I'll have to make sure I do it if we're ever scum together. <3

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 760, mastina wrote:(And yes I'm defending both Torque and Elena as both are among my strongest townreads.)
Why the need to specify this?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 808, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 738, Pink Ball wrote:Oh wait, the first game I played in this account was a replace in actually. And I was scum there. And I think that doesn't look like my entrance here actually
Don't like this tbh, looks like overjustification (that's probably the wrong word but Idc)
???? In the post before this I said that this was the first time I replaced in a game, but then remembered it wasn't.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 797, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 791, Vedith wrote:
In post 769, Pink Ball wrote:By the way, the votecount is AWFUL, what's up with all the vanity votes? Is scum getting caught with that?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Yeah I'm not a fan of the Gamma voting.
He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push.

What I don't get with you Pink Ball is your Gamma read is gut and Mastina you seem to believe/put across that you have a valid Scum read yet vote Gamma.
That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.

Infact I read every read of you're as a safety read.
Why's Morality Scumlean for you?
"He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push"; first statement has nothing to do with my read on him. I've stated that I've read a lot of his games and I got a clean sheet reading him, so my gut read makes me comfortable. Saying it's a lazy push is your opinion, and I don't respect it 'cause I haven't seen much coming from you to value it.

Okay my BS sensors went off when you mentioned reading my games. First off why the fuck are you doing that in the first place? Second it reminds me of Thor's push on me in You've Got Mail, and he was scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 809, Reasonably Psychotic wrote: "A metaread that you can't explain too much" is terrible and not the way to convince anyone to actually listen to you. I don't doubt that, if town, you wholly believe in this, I'm just letting you know that without anything to back up that conclusion, you're not doing yourself any favors leaving this metaread unexplained/unsubstantiated.
You're right, but I expect to not be the only one who feels the same way about him, so it's not about leading the lynch with my read. Sadly, I've got nothing better
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Near x Mello »

gamma is town, pink.

~Near
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 812, Gamma Emerald wrote: Okay my BS sensors went off when you mentioned reading my games. First off why the fuck are you doing that in the first place? Second it reminds me of Thor's push on me in You've Got Mail, and he was scum.
'Cause I'm an alt and I have played with you multiple times.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 811, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 808, Gamma Emerald wrote:
???? In the post before this I said that this was the first time I replaced in a game, but then remembered it wasn't.
The last part feels like you're trying to put a towny spin on what you're saying.

Btw about lynching Martina D1: y'all want me to post Reck's video? Cos I will.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 815, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 812, Gamma Emerald wrote: Okay my BS sensors went off when you mentioned reading my games. First off why the fuck are you doing that in the first place? Second it reminds me of Thor's push on me in You've Got Mail, and he was scum.
Why not say that then? :?
<Embrace The Void>

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

mastina was saying that my entrance felt scummy, and I didn't agree. That's not overjustification if you put the post in context of the conversation.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 815, Pink Ball wrote:
Why not say that then? :?
What's the difference? I've read a lot of games with you playing in them; that includes games I've been with and without you. In fact, the first game I ever played was with you in it, and I tryharded so badly there that I read a lot of your games to sort you out.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Saying you read my games means you took extra time to do so
And which games did you read?
<Embrace The Void>

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 820, Gamma Emerald wrote:Saying you read my games means you took extra time to do so
And which games did you read?
Oh no no, I meant I've read them like in the past, not like I did it now to sort you.

Can't tell that 'cause I don't want to out myself, but the last ones I read were OK2 and 8-ball.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 807, Pink Ball wrote:Maybe I'm using "gut" wrong. It's more like a metaread that I can't explain too much, that has given me good results everytime. It's not the best of ways to read someone, but if it works, I can't help it and go for it.

Okay, can you go through why each of the town people in your list are town? Excluding gut or metaread though.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 804, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Pink Ball(3) ~ Gamma Emerald(53), Joan of Arc(27), Robert2424(13)
I'm confused, when does Gamma vote PB?
I claim scum \o/
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 805, singletonking wrote:I am however starting to fear that this is a TvT because I'm in a similar state to him where I cannot catch up and I don't want to reach the state where we're lazily leaving votes on each other leading to a vicious cycle of growing scumreads.
Chito: It's really weird to me that you'd choose to frame your read on Morality as a "TvT"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”