Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 998, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Vedith unfortunately chose unwisely and we’re probably going to lose now. :/
You need to explain this I think.
Considering I now have the most power to take Scum!Fire out of the game over anyone. And Fire knows exactly what I'm like, even more so with this game setup.
Accepting as scum when I have him as more likely scum is a 70/30 chance on death.
I claim scum \o/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 993, Vedith wrote:
In post 973, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Vedith, if you’re still available, I’ll consider accepting. <3
Fire accepted already sadly! :(
Could have been so special!

Spoiler:

:(

We’ll always have Paris. :P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 995, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 989, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 986, Dr Worm wrote:NANCY did you READ 688 when you WROTE 969??
No offense but I can’t take you seriously if you’re going to just keep trolling.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 999, Vedith wrote:
In post 997, Ankamius wrote:Taking out one of my stronger townreads isn't really any better
Then that lovely lady Fire should impress me in the PT.
You of all people should know that reads can change past this point so I don't understand what the dramatics are for?

Tell me who's scum other than Nancy. And I'll listen.
Because now we are at a point where the highest coin lady and the only one that truly matters chose a gentleman that I don't trust to not yololynch

And your reads are ass backwards enough that there's going to be a lot more support for just skipping the first dance entirely, which btw is bad for town regardless, but now it probably will be the only good play we have since I don't doubt you will take matters into your own hands and remove half the time we have to solve the game via a suicide or a lynch.

So yes, I'm really pissy in this game because that one simple action might have completely fucked the game for town regardless of your alignment, and I am already at the point where I'm damn certain I've obvtowned 3 times over and yet I am at enough of a risk of being lollynched anyways that I don't really want to put in the amount of effort needed to try to work past it and keep town from imploding into a suicide spiral or whatever loses town these games. I'd rather just never pair and watch the train wreck unfold while doing the one thing I can do that might help against both of these situations.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 996, Vedith wrote:
In post 978, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So, who is obvtown of the unpaired gents? RC and maybe Krazy?
I think you and Krazy to be paired together.
Well he hasn’t asked me yet but I’ll definitely consider it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1003, Ankamius wrote:Because now we are at a point where the highest coin lady and the only one that truly matters chose a gentleman that I don't trust to not yololynch

And your reads are ass backwards enough that there's going to be a lot more support for just skipping the first dance entirely, which btw is bad for town regardless, but now it probably will be the only good play we have since I don't doubt you will take matters into your own hands and remove half the time we have to solve the game via a suicide or a lynch.

So yes, I'm really pissy in this game because that one simple action might have completely fucked the game for town regardless of your alignment, and I am already at the point where I'm damn certain I've obvtowned 3 times over and yet I am at enough of a risk of being lollynched anyways that I don't really want to put in the amount of effort needed to try to work past it and keep town from imploding into a suicide spiral or whatever loses town these games. I'd rather just never pair and watch the train wreck unfold while doing the one thing I can do that might help against both of these situations.
Okay, for a start, I would take the 8 coin comment from Fire with a pinch of salt.

Okay, explain why my reads are backwards without meta. And if you think I would just lynch quickly then sadly you have the wrong impression... I might end up walking early if I'm convinced, but again that's not overly likely dance 1.

But now you are just having a paddy because you didn't get your way.
Let me explain what your game has been so far...
Fluff post about all players
"Why didn't people listen to me last game, waah!"
"This person is scum because of a game" x 50
"I didn't get to control where the 8 coins go waah!"

Don't sit there and complain about people like me or Dr Worm when this is the extent of your content this game.

Now, if you may, tell me who's scum other than Nancy. And I'll listen.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1002, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No offense but I can’t take you seriously if you’re going to just keep trolling.
If you expect Dr Worm to put the effort in, then you should address the posts at question.
Otherwise what motivation will they have to do it?
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

If that's your description of my ISO this game, you're not going to listen.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1007, Ankamius wrote:If that's your description of my ISO this game, you're not going to listen.
Try me. Show me that I'm wrong and why I should listen to you.
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

I've given reads on like 6 people before Nancy's meltdown

The comments about setup other than commenting on Krazys ideas were all sarcasm. All my comments on Krazys ideas and the scumread on him were all serious.

I'm more upset that the 8 coins weren't taken seriously despite how many different people in so many different times drilled it in that it needs to be taken seriously, and you've mentioned before that you would probably lynch me.

So yes, all I've done all game is death tunnel one slot and complain.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 943, Ankamius wrote:If we are really going to go all in on the early end to dance 1, I'm probably going to completely avoid pairing with anyone

I'm also going to avoid pairing if Vedith thinks its a good idea for him to vote at all in the second lynch of dance 1.
just wondering but why

you could a) not pair and give vedith the power to lolhammer anyone, unless we somehow force a second pair to not dance either
or b) get a flip on lowest gentleman and also a flip on two townies
and then, if you wanted to (I am not advocating this) leave the dance

why avoid pairing before dance rather than leave the dance at start of dance 2 after no lynching dance 1 (or possibly lynching 2 pairs but I'm a lot less optimistic about that with vedith)? wouldn't you rather decide to leave the dance when you have more information rather than less?
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

And no I don't have updated reads because I'm not motivated to use my private PT because I am not convinced it will matter

I think it's a lot more useful to just take two people with me to the grave since I'm pretty sure the amount of time and effort it would take to get through all these pages of mostly nothing is not going to be worth what I'd get out of it.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:39 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

someone wanna catch me up to important stuff
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1010, Krazy wrote:
In post 943, Ankamius wrote:If we are really going to go all in on the early end to dance 1, I'm probably going to completely avoid pairing with anyone

I'm also going to avoid pairing if Vedith thinks its a good idea for him to vote at all in the second lynch of dance 1.
just wondering but why

you could a) not pair and give vedith the power to lolhammer anyone, unless we somehow force a second pair to not dance either
or b) get a flip on lowest gentleman and also a flip on two townies
and then, if you wanted to (I am not advocating this) leave the dance

why avoid pairing before dance rather than leave the dance at start of dance 2 after no lynching dance 1 (or possibly lynching 2 pairs but I'm a lot less optimistic about that with vedith)? wouldn't you rather decide to leave the dance when you have more information rather than less?
I'm always going to be vehemently against dance suicides outside of very specific circumstances.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 896, Pink Ball wrote:@Krazy, your reads? I still see mechanics on your ISO. Not to blame 'cause you're being pro town and someone has to do it, but if you keep going with that people will start to think you're just getting behind doing pro town things in order to hide your intentions.
did see this question and I'm going to try to organize my thoughts later this afternoon after work; I think "bottom 3 gents, bottom 2 ladies" is best list structure but everyone else is welcome to ignore that

I still don't think we should be particularly clear with the exact ordering of our top 3s so that the scum kill is more informative but I'm pretty sure people will disagree/ignore me on that too
vote conspiracy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:41 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

someone interact w me
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1013, Ankamius wrote:I'm always going to be vehemently against dance suicides outside of very specific circumstances.
how is a dance suicide worse than a forced no-pairing?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1015, DoubtingThomas wrote:someone interact w me
vedith and firebringer are dancing, firebringer claimed 8 coins, so please tell us your read of vedith since that impacts a few other things rn
vote conspiracy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

who's vedith
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm controversial enough that knowing I'm town will help people's reads

And you get to flip the two scummiest gentlemen too
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i just joined the thread didnt read shite
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:43 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why did uh they already become pairs? i didnt even come into the thread yet it's been like 2 days max lol
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 944, Vedith wrote:Lets face it, If I'm not lynching/walking out Fire, then I'm most likely lynching you by this point.

I'm not sure this is certainly scummy but I feel like this is pretty bad for town cohesion and morale if you're going to threaten to use your 8 coins as like a baseball bat

I don't get why Ank is so opposed to forcing a no lynch if this is what we're going to be dealing with tbh
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1006, Vedith wrote:
In post 1002, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No offense but I can’t take you seriously if you’re going to just keep trolling.
If you expect Dr Worm to put the effort in, then you should address the posts at question.
Otherwise what motivation will they have to do it?
In post 688, Dr Worm wrote:KRAZY ALLOWMANSTER and FREEBRANGER are TOWN-TOWN IN MY MIND AND HEART
In post 971, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 969, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nancy
Ank (it’s not within her scumrange to be hurtful to me as scum)
Alisae
RC
Gamma
Taly
Vedith
Pink Ball
Krazy

———————————

Dann

——————————

Fire
Worm
Allo

I’m sure I’m missing some people.

I moved Dann into null after I made my list.
You mean this? I obviously only agree with his Krazy read.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1009, Ankamius wrote:I've given reads on like 6 people before Nancy's meltdown
- Scumread on Krazy
- Scumread on Dann
- Townread on Fire
- Townlean? on Gamma
- Townread on Taly/Ali
- Scumlean? on RC

Did I miss any?
So is this still how you stand with people?
Of course, I've excluded myself and Nancy as I don't care about that right now.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”