Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. let me try to get myself NK'd here:

Vedith(5) ~ Near x Mello, Chito and Yuuri, Torque, Clemency, Spike and Jet, <<< all town wagon.. on a townie
Pink Ball(3) ~ Gamma Emerald, Joan of Arc, Robert2424, <<< 2v1 in town
Gamma Emerald(3) ~ Elena Fisher, Pink Ball, Dunnstral, <<< 2v1 in town
Spike and Jet(1) ~ Toogeloo, <<< town on town
singletonking(1) ~ Morality, <<< town on town
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina, <<< scum on town
Clemency(1) ~ Drixx, <<< town on town
Almost50(1) ~ Vedith, <<< town on town

Not Voting (3): Reasonably Psychotic, Almost50, singletonking, <<< 3 lazy townies (yes, I know I'm one of the 3)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Near x Mello »

not seeing why vedith is town, enlighten me

~Near
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 826, Near x Mello wrote:not seeing why vedith is town, enlighten me

~Near
For now, it's a gut feeling (and certainly not the strongest of my reads). Gamma & Pink Ball though are strong TRs and I'm confident they're both Town.

My theory is Vedith is an easy push, so scum are counting on town to do the job for them.

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Near x Mello »

cmon, thats weak. "easy" wagons happen on scum all the time.

I agree with your gamma and pink reads.

~Near
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 791, Vedith wrote:That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.
I didn't know you could accuse people of lining up mislynches preemptively.

-Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 829, Akarin wrote:
In post 791, Vedith wrote:That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.
I didn't know you could accuse people of lining up mislynches preemptively.

-Yuuri
KAMI-SAMA DAMN IT
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Torque »

@A50: If Vedith is a villager and is an easy push as you say, scum has all the incentive to hop on his wagon yet the wagon came to a halt

Either there is scum already voting there or Vedith is a wolf
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Torque »

> Just looking at the vote count alone, it makes a ton of sense if Vedith and Gamma are w/w
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 828, Near x Mello wrote:cmon, thats weak. "easy" wagons happen on scum all the time.

I agree with your gamma and pink reads.

~Near
Separately, it does seem to be weak indeed. However, there are some other (even weaker) indications that -collectively- add up to a "not-so-strong yet not-too-weak" reasoning.

For example, my PoE and my SRs support that conclusion. Of course I cannot be confident without having any flips at all, but IF I am correct about X, Y & Z being the scum team then that's that.

As for Vedith himself, I don't think Scum!him (who had just voted someone and declared it was a survivalistic vote on his counter wagon), would respond to me unvoting him by FoS'ing me. (After all, he knows I'm bad.. I'm bad, he knows it.. :P ) and he thus was risking me not only revoting him but actually pushing him for real.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 831, Torque wrote:@A50: If Vedith is a villager and is an easy push as you say, scum has all the incentive to hop on his wagon yet the wagon came to a halt

No. If they thought town would do the job for them they would stay clear off the wagon and play for time. Maybe they thought it "could" go through without them and now are considering throwing their weight behind it towards the end of the day, but for now are hoping that the town still does the job for them.

Also let's not forget the other 2 wagons are on stronger TRs, and scum wouldn't e stupid enough to try and save one of them by pushing someone unlikely to get lynched on D1. The wagons are thus composed so that any townie looking to consolidate at crunch time would look at the 3 and think Vedith is the right way to go given there are no other options by then.

Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 834, Almost50 wrote:
In post 831, Torque wrote:@A50: If Vedith is a villager and is an easy push as you say, scum has all the incentive to hop on his wagon yet the wagon came to a halt

No. If they thought town would do the job for them they would stay clear off the wagon and play for time. Maybe they thought it "could" go through without them and now are considering throwing their weight behind it towards the end of the day, but for now are hoping that the town still does the job for them.

Also let's not forget the other 2 wagons are on stronger TRs, and scum wouldn't e stupid enough to try and save one of them by pushing someone unlikely to get lynched on D1. The wagons are thus composed so that any townie looking to consolidate at crunch time would look at the 3 and think Vedith is the right way to go given there are no other options by then.
This guy mafias.

Though for reals vediths entire entry was pretty shit, and I don't really see what your'e seeing in his reactions that make him town.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Torque »

I think thats true if all three top wagons are village, scum would likely stay the hell out of it

but im like scumreading two of them so
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 am

In post 835, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:

This guy mafias.

Though for reals vediths entire entry was pretty shit,
and I don't really see what your'e seeing in his reactions that make him town.

-Yukiteru
Let me add to this. It was shit with the whole "feeling pressure voting etc" thing, nad the whole thing being a lie, and as a whole it felt VERY uncharacteristic for Vedith, even in terms of speech patterns. With that said, all his posting after he admitted that he was lying nad it was shit...sounds like him again.

Can someone who isn't Vedith give me a reason that explains why he'd be deliberately posting in an obviously abnormal fashion as town? I can see some scum motivation for the attempt in the first place, just pure survivalistic desperation as it were, abandoned when it was clear it wasn't getting anywhere....but why does town do this?

If nobody is able to come up with an actual reason, then Vedith can go ahead and explain what his aim was with the line he took.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Torque »

In post 825, Almost50 wrote:OK.. let me try to get myself NK'd here:

Vedith(5) ~ Near x Mello, Chito and Yuuri, Torque, Clemency, Spike and Jet, <<< all town wagon.. on a townie

Not Voting (3): Reasonably Psychotic, Almost50, singletonking, <<< 3 lazy townies (yes, I know I'm one of the 3)
uh we cant only have 3 wolves in this game, right
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:45 am

In post 838, Torque wrote:
In post 825, Almost50 wrote:OK.. let me try to get myself NK'd here:

uh we cant only have 3 wolves in this game, right
Uh the OP literally says there are at least 3 groupscum in this game, so yes, we can.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Torque »

In post 836, Torque wrote:

I think thats true if all three top wagons are village, scum would likely stay the hell out of it

but im like scumreading two of them so
just to be clear, Pink Ball is not one of the two

although his posts regarding scumreading Elena and myself are awful I think his latest catchup is nice and while i don't necessarily agree with his reads, I think he's focused on pushing the game state forward which fits his town meta and i fully expect mastina to shit all over me on this point

pedit: ok i think i have to read the op now lmao
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Near x Mello »

im getting the urge to scumread torque

but then i remember i deathtunnel-mislynched him last time i played with him

~Near
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 838, Torque wrote:uh we cant only have 3 wolves in this game, right
Not positive, but I think this implies we have 3-4 + 1 3P
In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
TODAY'S SETUP

At least 3
of you are confirmed
YouTube CopyStrikers (Scums)
. (We all hate it when your favorite anime content (and NOT PIRATED), gets a stupid copystrike)
. Almost everyone else are confirmed
Anime Content Makers (Towns)
There might, or might not, be third party member(s).
Of course I could be wrong as it could also apply to 4-5 scum and no 3 P (and tbf I misread it as "there are 3 scums" and overlooked the "at least" part). So, maybe I am wrong about someone who is currently on my weak trs pool, but that doesn't negate my argument (nor does it support it either)

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Torque »

wisdom get off of your fence and scumread me if thats even a real read lmao

when did you even tunnel me btw
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 843, Torque wrote:wisdom get off of your fence and scumread me if thats even a real read lmao

when did you even tunnel me btw
This may sound straneg (me answering for Wisdom, that is) but I think we're mind melding. I too was tempted to SR you some. I mean, if I was told (by the mod) there's one (and only one) scum on the Vedith wagon I'd say that'd be you or Clem.

That said, "getting the urge to" or "tempted to" =/= actually SRing you. I still have a reason to TR you (and please don't ask what it is, I'd rather do my own thing for now), so I tried to fir the jigsaw puzzle and came to the conclusion you are more likely town than scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

Can people please utilize the channels more efficiently? Many/most of you aren't posting in their respective channels at all. :twisted:

Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 788, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 764, Robert2424 wrote:Idk, I havn't seen much of a change with Pink ball or Near.
In post 575, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 572, Robert2424 wrote:While I still suspect Near x Mello
Do you actually suspect us? You said you were policy voting us because of a naked vote.

~Near
You still haven't answered this.

~Near
Your Naked Vote started out my basic suspicions. Next was your aggressiveness. Is aggressiveness a scum tell, no, but your play style rubs me the wrong way. So your leading a wagon also on Vedith. While I don't have a strong read on him, I don't see him as the for sure scum. With also you being my biggest scum read at this moment, I'm uncomfortable committing to such a wagon. witch makes me think he might be town simply cause your on the wagon. However, I feel there is more to your question then simply ok whatever. I feel its more of you want to prove yourself, so I'm willing to listen for right now. while you are my strongest, it isn't the strongest scum I could have.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 845, Almost50 wrote:Can people please utilize the channels more efficiently? Many/most of you aren't posting in their respective channels at all. :twisted:
I wouldn't mind if people did, however, I don't think Alisae and gamma have a good opinion on the channels. Could be more.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by mastina »

Ehh screw it, I'll do this right now rather than once home, so that I can maybe have an answer by the time I'm home. Didn't want to, because it messes up my spot in the new posts thingy, but I'll manage.

Pink Ball, I may know your main; if I do, it makes a difference in how I read you.

I don't want to out you if I'm right, so to be as careful as possible:
Pretty sure that this was from a private conversation, but just in case:
Are you Neo? Specifically, unknown Neo? The Neo in hiding?

If I did peg your main, you'd PROBABLY be able to decipher this, tho I admit my code may be a bit TOO vague. Still, if you are that person, you'd be able to check your messages with me and find the reference.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I have no PMs from you in my main :lol: