Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 852, mastina wrote:
In post 849, Pink Ball wrote:I have no PMs from you in my main :lol:
Nor would you, if my guess was right. :shifty:
Oh I thought that you were implying it was on a PM 'cause you said I should check your messages. Then I don't get the reference, sorry :(
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 793, Toogeloo wrote:Don't fight it, I feel like you are both town. It's day 1, so any time "odds are" is used as a point of argument, it's completely valid. In fact, it's probably the best scum hunting tool to use on Day 1 to narrow the lunch pool. Don't induce paranoia into the mix just because you can. Literally any argument that can be made for town can be made for scum.
This comment feels like it was meant to be posted in a PT.
In post 791, Vedith wrote:What I don't get with you Pink Ball is your Gamma read is gut and Mastina you seem to believe/put across that you have a valid Scum read yet vote Gamma. That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.
If Pink Ball's who I suspect, this has a rational explanation.

Otherwise, the point's quite valid.
In post 797, Pink Ball wrote:About why Gamma and not mastina: I'm not getting a mastina lynch on D1. You don't lynch mastina on D1. Have you played with mastina before?
Funny you say that considering you almost did last time we played together--you fell one vote short, but the
only
reason you fell short is because the worst did a derp fakeclaim and got himself into trouble. I was at L-1 prior to that.

So you know it's possible; this excuse is utter bullshit.

There's a valid excuse if you're who I suspect, but your stated reason? Absolutely not.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 853, Pink Ball wrote:
Oh I thought that you were implying it was on a PM 'cause you said I should check your messages. Then I don't get the reference, sorry :(
The unidentified one. Are you the unidentified one? (That's a little more explicit.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 810, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 760, mastina wrote:(And yes I'm defending both Torque and Elena as both are among my strongest townreads.)
Why the need to specify this?
In post 786, mastina wrote:
In post 766, Pink Ball wrote:You're using rethorics here to antagonize my points; have you pointed out before that those two are among your strongest townreads, or are you just emphasizing that you disagree with me and that you scumread my slot?
Yes?
In post 814, Near x Mello wrote:gamma is town, pink.
I'm not sure of that to the point where he'd be in the "I don't want to lynch these people right now" pile, but my read on him is where I'm trusting that assessment to the point of, "I would only vote these people as a compromise if necessary".

In a normal game if I didn't have shitty reads that'd be equivalent to "I'm not sure of that to the point where he'd be a townread, but my read on him is such where I'd trust that assessment enough to label him as null", more or less. He's certainly no scumread, is what I'm getting at, but I'm not at the point where he's someone I'd call a townread, either.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 854, mastina wrote:
In post 797, Pink Ball wrote:About why Gamma and not mastina: I'm not getting a mastina lynch on D1. You don't lynch mastina on D1. Have you played with mastina before?
Funny you say that considering you almost did last time we played together--you fell one vote short, but the
only
reason you fell short is because the worst did a derp fakeclaim and got himself into trouble. I was at L-1 prior to that.

So you know it's possible; this excuse is utter bullshit.

There's a valid excuse if you're who I suspect, but your stated reason? Absolutely not.
I didn't say you CAN'T lynch mastina on D1, I'm saying you SHOULDN'T. And in that game I didn't vote for you on D1, not even once, 'cause you would be solved after the worst's flip 'cause your motivations would be revealed after that, and you got lynched after the worst flipped town. So my point still stands: I'm not talking about lynching you on D1 is or isn't possible, I'm saying it's not optimal.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 855, mastina wrote:
In post 853, Pink Ball wrote:
The unidentified one. Are you the unidentified one? (That's a little more explicit.)
I'm trying as hard as I can to understand but I really don't think I'm the droid you're looking for
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 825, Almost50 wrote:Vedith(5) ~ Near x Mello, Chito and Yuuri, Torque, Clemency, Spike and Jet, <<< all town wagon.. on a townie
Pink Ball(3) ~ Gamma Emerald, Joan of Arc, Robert2424, <<< 2v1 in town
Gamma Emerald(3) ~ Elena Fisher, Pink Ball, Dunnstral, <<< 2v1 in town
Spike and Jet(1) ~ Toogeloo, <<< town on town
singletonking(1) ~ Morality, <<< town on town
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina, <<< scum on town
Clemency(1) ~ Drixx, <<< town on town
Almost50(1) ~ Vedith, <<< town on town
Not Voting (3): Reasonably Psychotic, Almost50, singletonking, <<< 3 lazy townies (yes, I know I'm one of the 3)
Sorry mate but you got a couple backwards. There's a scum on Vedith but the wagon is mostly town driven; there's no scum on Pink Ball; you got the town/scum on Reasonably Psychotic backwards.
In post 832, Torque wrote:> Just looking at the vote count alone, it makes a ton of sense if Vedith and Gamma are w/w
Almost50 is right; that's backwards--they're both town.
In post 835, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Though for reals vediths entire entry was pretty shit, and I don't really see what your'e seeing in his reactions that make him town.
Because you're scumreading him, duh.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 858, Pink Ball wrote:I'm trying as hard as I can to understand but I really don't think I'm the droid you're looking for
The thing is, if you were him your play makes total sense to me. Your treatment of me suddenly makes a whole lot more sense and given the matching playstyle plus the general tone of posts, pop culture knowledge, speech patterns, etc., it all fits as being the one unknown alt of one particular person who I know every other alt of (or so he's told me before).

If you were him, then stances like this:
In post 857, Pink Ball wrote:I didn't say you CAN'T lynch mastina on D1, I'm saying you SHOULDN'T. And in that game I didn't vote for you on D1, not even once, 'cause you would be solved after the worst's flip 'cause your motivations would be revealed after that, and you got lynched after the worst flipped town. So my point still stands: I'm not talking about lynching you on D1 is or isn't possible, I'm saying it's not optimal.
Suddenly make sense, because they match his experience with me perfectly, ESPECIALLY over the last few months.

But if you're not him.

Then the stance remains utter bullshit--there's nothing which makes lynching me later better than lynching me earlier. In fact, having given me the extra day to live let me set that game to lylo, giving us a window into possible victory where there would have been ABSOLUTELY none otherwise. Letting me live to see D2 allowed scum to live to lylo and have a shot at winning it, in a game where lynching me D1 would've immediately condemned my scumbuddy to a D2 lynch.

If you were that scummer, I could understand the extra mastina experience leading to this level of hesitance.

But off of that one game? Absolutely not; your experience from that game should've told you the fucking opposite, to power-lynch me at the first available opportunity.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Well, utter bullshit it is then, 'cause this is my only alt so I'm not who you think I am. I'm glad my point is so good that you think it's coming from someone that knows you well. I do know you better than you think, so you indirectly validated my point.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 861, Pink Ball wrote:I'm glad my point is so good that you think it's coming from someone that knows you well.
That's the thing, though.

It's not a valid point.

It's a point which
makes sense
from one player

That one player having that stance makes sense.

That one player having that stance does not make the point be valid. Or rather, I could say it this way:
The point is ONLY valid coming from
that
scummer. From any other scummer with their different mastina experience, their stance should be the fucking opposite.

So my point holds, that your point is backwards.

If you were that one person, the point wouldn't be backwards; not being that one person, the point remains backwards.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

So I'm the second player with that point, yay
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 863, Pink Ball wrote:So I'm the second player with that point, yay
Except that point can only come from that player with it making sense as coming from town.
Because that player is the only one who has the unique experiences required to generate that viewpoint as town.

You generating that point doesn't make sense as town, because there's no scummer in existence who has the game experience to justify that viewpoint other than the scummer who you aren't--I would know. I know my own fucking games and I know the players who have played in them. For the last year or so, I've been mentally tracking who's played in my recent games. Not only that, but also who knows my alts that I've played on versus who doesn't.

The only scummer who has played the games necessary for the viewpoint you hold is the person you're denying to be--and I believe you that you're not them. So the question would then be why you have that viewpoint, when the only person who could hold it...isn't you. The viewpoint thus is alignment indicative. The viewpoint makes sense coming from someone who is scum and doesn't want to directly confront me, and doesn't require you to be that person; ANYONE who is scum could hold that very same opinion for the very same reasoning.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

@Mastina: 1) Not especially scumreading vedith, though as I thought about their entry I did realize that it was disconcerting, 2) Can't use the argument that I'm scumreading someone as the reason why i don't see something when you believe I'm scum(unless you think I or they are explicitly anti-town, or that they're my partner I'm working on bussing/distancing from), 3) I would(and have) always argue(d) to keep you alive until later in the game, with my multiple experiences with both town and scum you, under multiple alts(of yours).

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 864, mastina wrote:
In post 863, Pink Ball wrote:So I'm the second player with that point, yay
Except that point can only come from that player with it making sense as coming from town.
Because that player is the only one who has the unique experiences required to generate that viewpoint as town.

You generating that point doesn't make sense as town, because there's no scummer in existence who has the game experience to justify that viewpoint other than the scummer who you aren't--I would know. I know my own fucking games and I know the players who have played in them. For the last year or so, I've been mentally tracking who's played in my recent games. Not only that, but also who knows my alts that I've played on versus who doesn't.

The only scummer who has played the games necessary for the viewpoint you hold is the person you're denying to be--and I believe you that you're not them. So the question would then be why you have that viewpoint, when the only person who could hold it...isn't you. The viewpoint thus is alignment indicative. The viewpoint makes sense coming from someone who is scum and doesn't want to directly confront me, and doesn't require you to be that person; ANYONE who is scum could hold that very same opinion for the very same reasoning.
1. Not being in your games doesn't mean I don't know you whatsoever
2. Scum!Pink Ball replaces in and the first thing he does is 1v1 mastina?
3. Scum!Pink Ball says the truth and tells you that he's not the person you suspect I am that would make you townread me?

Your read on me is subpar.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

mastina vs me:

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

This one's even better:

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 697, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 696, Drixx wrote:
In post 695, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 693, Vedith wrote:
In post 691, Pink Ball wrote:Page 14 now. Clem and Toog are town. mastina makes me paranoid but I think she's town. Joan of Arc at first I thought "man this is the easiest scum catch of them all" but now I think she's town. Spike and Jet probtown. No good reads on other players 'cause they're far better than me (Near x Mello, Dunn, Morality and A50; I have good vibes on all 4 of them, but I can't be trustful there yet). Gamma Emerald scum gutread. Didn't like SSBF's entrance but not one of my top scumreads. Torque and Elena Fisher both scummy.
Reasons will be a good shout. :up:
Of course, I will when I'm fully caught up since this are preliminary reads that could be outdated.
Seeing your progression on reads is useful.
Hey Drixx, let's play mafia.

Pretend we're masons/a hydra, and tell me the thoughts you'd be telling me now with regards to your reads, that you keep secret from everyone until fully developed. I want something with crunch to actually engage with, instead of the fluff that's pervaded the game so far.

Thanks! <3

-Yukiteru
Sure.

But first ... I need to know:
people in any hood with Mastina please respond

Was Mastina more, less or equally as active in your hood as in the game thread up until the post I quoted from Cerb? It's important.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Drixx »

I'm almost 200 posts behind (that's more like it!) and catching up as I can.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 870, Drixx wrote:I'm almost 200 posts behind (that's more like it!) and catching up as I can.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY DRIXX!

:p

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 865, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:I would(and have) always argue(d) to keep you alive until later in the game, with my multiple experiences with both town and scum you, under multiple alts(of yours).
And almost always, when making those arguments to keep me alive, what alignment were you pushing me as?

Can't recall a single time it was below the null line. Maybe there were times where it WAS the null line, but never below it.
In post 866, Pink Ball wrote:1. Not being in your games doesn't mean I don't know you whatsoever
Sure! Knowing me's the problem.

Knowing me means that you should be fucking lynching me.

There is ONE person, who you are not, that would have reason to not be lynching me with that scumread. Anyone else knowing me with a scumread? Pushes me.
In post 866, Pink Ball wrote:2. Scum!Pink Ball replaces in and the first thing he does is 1v1 mastina?
That's my fucking point.
You're avoiding a 1v1, when
as town
you wouldn't be
In post 866, Pink Ball wrote:3. Scum!Pink Ball says the truth and tells you that he's not the person you suspect I am that would make you townread me?
I didn't explain the specifics until after you denied it--initially I didn't even say it'd be a townread. I said it'd change my read; I didn't say how. And then you denied it, I let on some but held back; you denied more, I revealed more. Only when it was outright refusal with good reason to believe that was accurate did I reveal it was a townread.
In post 869, Drixx wrote:Was Mastina more, less or equally as active in your hood as in the game thread up until the post I quoted from Cerb? It's important.
You know you COULD just ask me since I'm not gonna lie about a fact like that. (Also my hood I get the impression doesn't really want to out themselves so good luck getting them to. Nobody's said a word on the subject in there, but nobody's claimed it yet, sooooooooo.)

I've got about half the number of posts I have in here, in there.

Content-wise, I've got roughly an equal amount in there, to in here which is my bad because I didn't want to keep it to the neighborhood, I just didn't find the right time to reveal it to everyone. So the post ratio's different; the content ratio's equal, or double, depending on your metric.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 843, Torque wrote:wisdom get off of your fence and scumread me if thats even a real read lmao

when did you even tunnel me btw
smash bros

~Near
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

I answered robert in our channel btw