Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1358, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1353, Vedith wrote:So you're Scum if you don't leave... Good to know!
ive been scum in 2 of these dance games and still left my dance partner vedith.
u are not safe from scum me leaving u lol.

so u gotta behave like a good gentlemen
You just wait until I get that PT. I'm going to be so alpha!
(I'll be you're white knight there, just need to look cool)
I claim scum \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i like this post
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1371, Vedith wrote:
In post 1108, Taly wrote:hi vedith, I don't fully vibe with your reads.

Why is Allo town, Ank scum and Nancy town in your eyes?

(I mean, I vibe with Nancy read, but I want to know your line of thinking on that.)
That's fine. It's pre dance and not set in stone.
Allo has the problem where he thinks in a very small way. That black is black and white is white. Still trying to push against me me while he has no reason to as Scum. I gave him a town read and he could simply move onto someone else while still calling me Scum but instead he's just going I circles. It's been made clear that I can make unpredictable (or predictable at this point of my MS life?) Actions and he believes that I have 8 coins to my knowledge so keep poking wouldn't be good as Scum.
Originally before that I had him as town from his tone of posts and genuine Scum hunting at first. Was more interested in directly sorting the game than to have fun or let others drive the seat. I'm on phone so no quotes right now.
Overall I think he's just arrogant in thinking that town will play like Y and Scum play like X.

Ank I am finding to force the helpful posts out, since they really aren't. As I said earlier the posts are fillers and now refusing to discuss with me even though I basically dangled the role in front. Ank came on and said allo and Nancy was Scum and pushed Nancy because if a game. It actually wasn't anything more and seemed desperate.
The problem when only using meta to push someone it's an easy cop out (and yes I've done it in the past many times). I think Ank would use this to get out of being suspected.
The town reads given just seem weak and looking for support.
I do not believe that both Ank and Fire can be Scum if even either of them are.

Nancy was being heavily pushed for the weakest reasons from scumm players. The whole I'm leaving shit was NAI for me and I already had my view before. I just read her posts and reactions as something I suspect town will do.
I really hate the aggressive posts to Dr Worm as I'm feeling these are forced now but that can easily be forced by town.
Overall my town read on Nancy is a primary result from the interactions on players I don't like as town.

As I said, it's pre dance. When we have the ability to vote and discuss properly about who we are lynching I'm sure amendments will be made.
Why oh why, did I brush you off? *bangs head . . . repeatedly* :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

(I mean, I vibe with Nancy read, but I want to know your line of thinking on that.)
Allo has the problem where he thinks in a very small way. That black is black and white is white. Still trying to push against me me while he has no reason to as Scum. I gave him a town read and he could simply move onto someone else while still calling me Scum but instead he's just going I circles. It's been made clear that I can make unpredictable (or predictable at this point of my MS life?) Actions and he believes that I have 8 coins to my knowledge so keep poking wouldn't be good as Scum.
Originally before that I had him as town from his tone of posts and genuine Scum hunting at first. Was more interested in directly sorting the game than to have fun or let others drive the seat. I'm on phone so no quotes right now.
Overall I think he's just arrogant in thinking that town will play like Y and Scum play like X.

Ank I am finding to force the helpful posts out, since they really aren't. As I said earlier the posts are fillers and now refusing to discuss with me even though I basically dangled the role in front. Ank came on and said allo and Nancy was Scum and pushed Nancy because if a game. It actually wasn't anything more and seemed desperate.
The problem when only using meta to push someone it's an easy cop out (and yes I've done it in the past many times). I think Ank would use this to get out of being suspected.

Nancy was being heavily pushed for the weakest reasons from scumm players. The whole I'm leaving shit was NAI for me and I already had my view before. I just read her posts and reactions as something I suspect town will do.
I really hate the aggressive posts to Dr Worm as I'm feeling these are forced now but that can easily be forced by town.
Overall my town read on Nancy is a primary result from the interactions on players I don't like as town.

As I said, it's pre dance. When we have the ability to vote and discuss properly about who we are lynching I'm sure amendments will be made.
vedith town
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1376, DoubtingThomas wrote:i like this post
Nice bro code...
I claim scum \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1377, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

you still have me
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1379, Vedith wrote:
In post 1376, DoubtingThomas wrote:i like this post
Nice bro code...
my favorite sports is soccer partly because it's sports where you score against keepers

HOT DAMN
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1375, Vedith wrote:

You just wait until I get that PT.
I'm going to be so alpha!

(I'll be you're white knight there, just need to look cool)
*drools*. Are you opposed to stepping out on your boo? :wink:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1301, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still wolfreading pvturist

My read on you is little different than it was yesterday

I think I'll eventually just snap decide on brie and be right I'm not really forcing myself to read her rn
yo isn’t that like LHF or something but no one decided to scumread it because they forgot about his existance completely.
GTKAS
| here.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1363, Ankamius wrote:Only gent I would accept atm is Krazy

is it cuz they dont scum read you lolmao
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1380, DoubtingThomas wrote:

you still have me
That didn’t work out so well last time, iirc.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1382, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:*drools*. Are you opposed to stepping out on your boo?
I would never cheat on my love! :o
I claim scum \o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Oo you like alpha male types huh
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1387, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oo you like alpha male types huh
You wouldn't even qualify for beta...
I claim scum \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

what do you think abotu omega males

omegatown male that is
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1385, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1380, DoubtingThomas wrote:

you still have me
That didn’t work out so well last time, iirc.
people change

I am a changed man

I don't beat wives anymore
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1384, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1363, Ankamius wrote:Only gent I would accept atm is Krazy

is it cuz they dont scum read you lolmao
You could read like three posts after that you know
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1386, Vedith wrote:
In post 1382, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:*drools*. Are you opposed to stepping out on your boo?
I would never cheat on my love! :o
I figured as much. :(

*Brings home a megalitter of cats* :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Thank you for ignoring my question btw RC
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Didn't see it

Looked back and still don't see it
Ask again?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

is ur undertitle "smooth criminal" a custom one RC how do you get it customed if so
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:21 pm

In post 1395, DoubtingThomas wrote:is ur undertitle "smooth criminal" a custom one RC how do you get it customed if so
Titling on MS is this weird thing
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

Cowbells I have a question for you too
This game is awful what should I do
GTKAS
| here.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1387, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oo you like alpha male types huh
Depends on if they’re hot. Are you hot and what kind of car do you drive?

I can’t let that expensive
wedding
ball gown get dirty you know.

*bats eyelashes*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Suffering builds character

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”