Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1758, Vedith wrote:
In post 1721, Ankamius wrote:That's why it pissed me off to no end that Firebringer rolled the 8 coin lady and pissed it away like he did
There's way too much talk between you and Krazy trying to divert worthless shade towards this situation.
If Krazy was given the 8 coins for example I would think it's on the wrong person. Or dann, bit that wouldn't happen.
Both of you're entire arguments here are leading you to try and push Fire as town and me as Scum and acting like you are worried.
My point is, whoever gets the coin you will never have all town satisfied. You're just unhappy about it because it's not someone you can guilt into siding with you at this stage.

Only part I agree with you 2 is that I shouldn't be voting at all until at a confident stage.
No, the part that I'm most worried about is you randomly voting of whoever the fuck you want and singlehandedly losing town the game.

If you're not going to actually read what we are talking about on favor of taking potshots at me constantly when we have a genuine reason to think that you are an actual threat to town
as either alignment
, then you can frankly shut your mouth or go do something else productive in the thread other than push bullshit on me and meme useless shit all game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

So yes, like Alisae said, I'm scum for wanting 5 people to leave predance rather than allowing you to potentially cause a game losing WIFOM bomb when you decide that having the ability to decide a vote by yourself means you should get rid of a most likely TvT pairing.

You've given no indication that you won't do this all game.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1798, Ankamius wrote:Always glad to see vedith still stuck in his death tunnel
It's not a death tunnel. I have asked you to discuss with me and you just refuse to.
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think I've mentioned about a half dozen times that I don't have confident reads and I probably won't until I get to analyze the thread more closely this weekend
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1800, Ankamius wrote:No, the part that I'm most worried about is you randomly voting of whoever the fuck you want and singlehandedly losing town the game.

If you're not going to actually read what we are talking about on favor of taking potshots at me constantly when we have a genuine reason to think that you are an actual threat to town as either alignment, then you can frankly shut your mouth or go do something else productive in the thread other than push bullshit on me and meme useless shit all game.
For a start the same argument can be said about anyone with 8 coins. As I said you are just crying over it because you don't have the control to where it goes.

I've read it all, I've tried to discuss things with you but instead of actually engaging properly you just cry that I'm not reading and cry about the coins.
I have a lot more than you in this game. I have actual reads that I have and willing to discuss. That alone is more than your entire ISO.
So telling me to be productive is a very funny comment from you.
So I'll say again, if. You're ready to discuss your reads with me then we can try and be civil and productive. :)
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm ignoring you for the rest of the game
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1803, Ankamius wrote:I think I've mentioned about a half dozen times that I don't have confident reads and I probably won't until I get to analyze the thread more closely this weekend
Yes I've seen. But you have said you have reads on people as some point in this game. There is a reason you said these reads and I want to know if any have changed or if it's the same.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1801, Ankamius wrote:So yes, like Alisae said, I'm scum for wanting 5 people to leave predance rather than allowing you to potentially cause a game losing WIFOM bomb when you decide that having the ability to decide a vote by yourself means you should get rid of a most likely TvT pairing.

I don't care that Ali thinks you're Scum for that. Alone it's stupid.
But if you believe I would lolhammer why would less people matter right now? I don't understand it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1805, Ankamius wrote:I'm ignoring you for the rest of the game
Seriously don't do this. It's pathetic if you do and I'm mainly getting frustrated because I'm actually trying to work with you on understanding your thought process.
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1807, Vedith wrote:
In post 1801, Ankamius wrote:So yes, like Alisae said, I'm scum for wanting 5 people to leave predance rather than allowing you to potentially cause a game losing WIFOM bomb when you decide that having the ability to decide a vote by yourself means you should get rid of a most likely TvT pairing.

I don't care that Ali thinks you're Scum for that. Alone it's stupid.
But if you believe I would lolhammer why would less people matter right now? I don't understand it.
First dance ends at 12 players
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1809, Ankamius wrote:First dance ends at 12 players
Okay so what benefit does that give over me getting 1 lollynch (which obviously I wouldn't) and then going to a normal lynch?
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1810, Vedith wrote:
In post 1809, Ankamius wrote:First dance ends at 12 players
Okay so what benefit does that give over me getting 1 lollynch (which obviously I wouldn't) and then going to a normal lynch?
Allowing town to have control over the lynches and not showing scum to waste the IC.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1811, Ankamius wrote:Allowing town to have control over the lynches and not showing scum to waste the IC.
But we would have the second lynch to see who votes where without coins being in question.
Also we then given Scum the probability to control the 5 town that don't make it. Scum don't get getting through this stage, from what I've experienced and seen at least.

Also, what difference with Scum picking Town!Fire as IC with 2 lynches and without 2? Given that the argument is if I'm Scum then Fire will be made the IC.
I claim scum \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:16 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

anka might be town
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:17 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1803, Ankamius wrote:I think I've mentioned about a half dozen times that I don't have confident reads and I probably won't until I get to analyze the thread more closely this weekend
scums are afraid to admit this and publicly announce it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1812, Vedith wrote:
In post 1811, Ankamius wrote:Allowing town to have control over the lynches and not showing scum to waste the IC.
But we would have the second lynch to see who votes where without coins being in question.
Also we then given Scum the probability to control the 5 town that don't make it. Scum don't get getting through this stage, from what I've experienced and seen at least.

Also, what difference with Scum picking Town!Fire as IC with 2 lynches and without 2? Given that the argument is if I'm Scum then Fire will be made the IC.
Because it doesn't mean anything if he's made IC when you don't lollynch.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1815, Ankamius wrote:Because it doesn't mean anything if he's made IC when you don't lollynch.
But if you're expecting me to do it regardless then the fact I actually didn't only because it wasnt possible doesn't change a thing?
Or are you saying that if I lollynch then people will be inclined to lynch me and then me making Fire IC they won't. While if I don't have the Lol hammer people won't use that as a reason?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1814, DoubtingThomas wrote:scums are afraid to admit this and publicly announce it
Why? I could see either alignment doing this. Town if they really have nothing and Scum under pressure.
Knowing if the reads stand from previously with Ank or why they changed would help decide this.
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

No, you lollynching someone and fire being made IC would be because your pairing would need to be eliminated because of the sheer amount of WIFOM and damage to the gamestate you would cause.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1814, DoubtingThomas wrote:
scums are afraid to admit this and publicly announce it
I don't think this is outside of my scumrange
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1818, Ankamius wrote:No, you lollynching someone and fire being made IC would be because your pairing would need to be eliminated because of the sheer amount of WIFOM and damage to the gamestate you would cause.
But I'm already causing damage to the game I thought? That's what you and Allo currently believe.
So I don't understand why 5 people not pairing ever benefits here? In your eyes I need to be removed from the game regardless. So with that argument, Town!Fire will always be made IC?

While if we have the 2 lynches it gives information on everyone's reads and votes regardless.

Or am I completely missing something?
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think you are only dangerous while you have 8 votes.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1821, Ankamius wrote:I think you are only dangerous while you have 8 votes.
Although I agree and i do see the reason to be cautious, I think it's being pushed too hard for something that anyone can do.
What's to say Allo (A town read of mine) would be any better? He has stated that I'm Scum enough and shown that he wants me out of the game. Would you sit there and let me just say exactly what you're saying and agree with it?
In all honesty, and a yes or no is NAI to me, if I was town reading you would you actually be pushing shade onto it as much as you are now? Reason i said NAI is because I believe it's a survival reaction from either Scum or town.

And even though I can see the threat to someone having 8 coins I see 5 people leaving taking out the view to see if I lollynch and the potential to see other vote patterns if I don't.
At the end we still lose 5 people. Just my way of thinking gives more information as a whole.
I claim scum \o/
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Dr Worm »

DR WORM must EXIT the game before INTERMISION!!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1777, TheBrie wrote:
In post 1773, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1771, TheBrie wrote: Good enough for me. I've not played with town!Dann before, so I've not got a good reference, but
he's a player I like so I want him as town.
This is the issue I'm feeling. I don't have strong indications of scum!Dann (at-least, not things that I can place into words reliably) but I'm feeling that more than 1 player here is viewing the handsome rogue through rose tinted glasses.

Dann's been pretty charismatic, and I do like his personality. As redundant as this might be, likability=/=alignment, and at the very least I'd prefer if people didn't conf-town Dann and completely place him out of the equation yet.
I won't. And that said, it might be best I don't partner with him (not that he's asked). I'm more likely to conf-bias in that case. Half the town read is coming through trusting Krazy which might be a stupid thing to do. But I've not got a reason to scum read him, and if his only completed scumgame is years back, meta won't help much.

Do be choosy, Gamma.
She’s got 6 coins, why shouldn’t she be choosy?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”