Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1782, RadiantCowbells wrote:Too many of my scumreads overlap with being the weaker posters in the thread. Losing some confidence in my townreads
Which ones?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1783, RadiantCowbells wrote:This version of the setup favors scum a lot more than the old one
Yeah definitely, which is why I’m feeling increasingly pessimistic about our chances.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1791, PvtUrist wrote:PvtUrist, Krazy, RadiantCowbells, Moment, Dannflor, DoubtingThomas,
Dr Worm
, Vedith, they're pretty cute
Cute /=obnoxious but whatever and Vedith is off the market.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1783, RadiantCowbells wrote:This version of the setup favors scum a lot more than the old one
you mean the version run in Witches Ball and before right?
Due to initial IC reveal.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1822, Vedith wrote:
In post 1821, Ankamius wrote:I think you are only dangerous while you have 8 votes.
Although I agree and i do see the reason to be cautious, I think it's being pushed too hard for something that anyone can do.
What's to say Allo (A town read of mine) would be any better? He has stated that I'm Scum enough and shown that he wants me out of the game. Would you sit there and let me just say exactly what you're saying and agree with it?
In all honesty, and a yes or no is NAI to me, if I was town reading you would you actually be pushing shade onto it as much as you are now? Reason i said NAI is because I believe it's a survival reaction from either Scum or town.

And even though I can see the threat to someone having 8 coins I see 5 people leaving taking out the view to see if I lollynch and the potential to see other vote patterns if I don't.
At the end we still lose 5 people. Just my way of thinking gives more information as a whole.
Well a lot of it is personality and how you've played the game entirely up to this point. Naturally part of it is also because you're scumreading me but I wouldn't be worried about it regardless if it was in the hands of somebody I was pretty confident would never be rash about it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly I like the later IC reveal as long as no one craps it up before intermission.
SO BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR EVERYONE!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1823, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM must EXIT the game before INTERMISION!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You think you’re actually making it to the first dance?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1830, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I like the later IC reveal as long as no one craps it up before intermission.
SO BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR EVERYONE!
Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because scum can't kill IC, so it lives until the pair is lynched/leaves or the game ends
...I did think of a way for scum to still screw things up. Should I share or no? I rate it Medium on the "random possibilities scum may have already thought up" scale (ratings are Common, Medium, and Rare; btw this is me applying a funny system to something that happens often).
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1829, Ankamius wrote:Well a lot of it is personality and how you've played the game entirely up to this point. Naturally part of it is also because you're scumreading me but I wouldn't be worried about it regardless if it was in the hands of somebody I was pretty confident would never be rash about it.
Fair enough I can see that.
I can tell you now though I'm not going to be voting Willy nilly. This should be to the person with 7 coins too and making a clear but unofficial vote.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Vedith »

What's you're reads Gamma! \o/
I claim scum \o/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1833, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because scum can't kill IC, so it lives until the pair is lynched/leaves or the game ends
...I did think of a way for scum to still screw things up. Should I share or no? I rate it Medium on the "random possibilities scum may have already thought up" scale (ratings are Common, Medium, and Rare; btw this is me applying a funny system to something that happens often).
Yes, share. I don’t understand how this setup, is good for town at all.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1835, Vedith wrote:What's you're reads Gamma! \o/
Not sure beyond some feelings from before the spamfest (recall feeling you were town and Nancy was scum), but I intend to fix that.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Not sure beyond some feelings from before the spamfest (recall feeling you were town and Nancy was scum), but I intend to fix that.
???
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Vedith »

Are you caught up int the game or just skimmed it?
I claim scum \o/
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1838, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
???
Didn't like your one-track defense.
In post 1839, Vedith wrote:
I read as much as I could in full and then skipped to the present when I gave up.
<Embrace The Void>

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1840, Gamma Emerald wrote:I read as much as I could in full and then skipped to the present when I gave up.
Fair enough.
Anything you want to know to help towards anything?
I claim scum \o/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1840, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1838, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
???
Didn't like your one-track defense.
In post 1839, Vedith wrote:
I read as much as I could in full and then skipped to the present when I gave up.
“One track defense”? What?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like your only defense for a long time was "I'm being scumread for asking 'why Ank'"
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nancy what do your reads look like now
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like your only defense for a long time was "I'm being scumread for asking 'why Ank'"
Why
Ank
? The why part is correct but I’m fairly certain I didn’t single out Ank. So, I’m legit confused why you make it a point to mention Ank over Fire, who was the one hardpushing me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1757, Vedith wrote:
In post 1705, Dannflor wrote:Does scum ever go for the gambit of persistently insisting that they don't really wanna partner up at all for the pre-dance? Apathy isn't necessarily alignment indicative but idk why scum would be that vocal about potentially just offing themselves for the greater good or whatever
Keep saying it means fuck all without actions.
It's 100% AtE so it alone is NAI.
Personally I'm bored of reading it and each time I see Ank post it I read through Dr Worms ISO to get some actual content.
I don't think so. Sure, I could see mafia mentioning this plan once or twice to gain some town cred. But here she's made it the focal point of her posts for the last like 30 pages. If she ends up going through to the dance, she'll probably face pressure in general and for what changed her mind. That's not a risk mafia generally wants to take.
In post 1773, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 1771, TheBrie wrote: Good enough for me. I've not played with town!Dann before, so I've not got a good reference, but
he's a player I like so I want him as town.
This is the issue I'm feeling. I don't have strong indications of scum!Dann (atleast, not things that I can place into words reliably) but I'm feeling that more than 1 player here is viewing the handsome rogue through rose tinted glasses.

Dann's been pretty charasmatic, and I do like his personality. As redundent as this might be, likability=/=allignment, and at the very least I'd prefer if people didn't conf-town Dann and completely place him out of the equation yet.
I'm blushing :oops:

I'm perfectly fine with this read and like the approach.

I tend to get widely town read very early on in the majority of my games and I've started to become rather paranoid about people who do that too easily or default to that when they first see me in a game. Just because it feels like an easy choice, which might have been one of the things that pinged me about Allo when he first came in. Vedith was his top scum read, which I thought was lazy, and I was his top town read. Maybe that's too much paranoia than something to actually care about though.

Hm, I'm having the opposite problem of some people where I'm struggling to get confident scum reads
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1833, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because scum can't kill IC, so it lives until the pair is lynched/leaves or the game ends
In post 1836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Yes, share. I don’t understand how this setup, is good for town at all.
Why haven’t you answered this yet?

I still don’t understand how this setup is beneficial to town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like your only defense for a long time was "I'm being scumread for asking 'why Ank'"
Any reads on anyone other than me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1846, Dannflor wrote:I don't think so. Sure, I could see mafia mentioning this plan once or twice to gain some town cred. But here she's made it the focal point of her posts for the last like 30 pages. If she ends up going through to the dance, she'll probably face pressure in general and for what changed her mind. That's not a risk mafia generally wants to take.
It's NAI. Either align can do it. As town or Scum they can be legit angry or faking the emotion.
If anyone tries to push it as their reason for town/Scum after pre dance I'm pushing them.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”