Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Krazy »

Ok I reread Worm's iso now that I'm like 60% sure of his main and I'm still not sure but I'm not sure I entirely want him in my bottom two, and if I'm redoing my bottom males entirely then I should be thinking about DT anyway.

If Worm doesn't want to survive intermission I am not strongly opposed to him suicide bombing a scum lady although Alisae will probably say I'm scum for mentioning it--but I'm just being real here, Dance 2 will probably be hectic AF and my impression right now is that he doesn't want to replace out but can't keep up with the game while still giving informed reads.

@Worm is that what's going on with that last post?
vote conspiracy
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Alisae »

atleast its more thought out then "yolo suicide"
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1859, Taly wrote:At the moment, it looks like you're putting more emphasis on convincing people of your viewpoints rather than assessing the validity and reasons behind them.

1)
Are you going to reply to my response to your ?

2)
Do you have reads on more than 4 people?

3)
Is there anyone you think is a good option to pair with yourself? Even if it's just a small gut thought?
1. It's related to Vediths voting accountability because if 5 people leave predance, first dance is skipped entirely. I find that to be a better option than the worst case scenario of progressing through the setup normally.

2. Not really no. I have middling reads on about half the playerlist but few of them are concrete or confident in any way.

3. I'd be okay with Moment if I like the rest of his catchup as much as I like what he has so far, otherwise no
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Allomancer »

moment seems towny
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1690, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Allo scummy
!obvtown != obvscum
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1712, Krazy wrote:Basically I just don't want vedith lolhammering someone dance 1 AFTER we spend 8 days hammering out an optimized lynch order because that would just be so tilting I [do not want to threaten replacing out, but my WIM would plummet in such a scenario]
amen
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Allomancer »

thebrie is null-town
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1775, Gamma Emerald wrote:That was supposed to say "gj guys" but tbh I'm kinda whatever on pairing rn. I've got 6 coins though so I'll be a little choosy.
who are you townreading rn of the gents?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1791, PvtUrist wrote:PvtUrist, Krazy, RadiantCowbells, Moment, Dannflor, DoubtingThomas, Dr Worm, Vedith, they're pretty cute
why was i left out? i'm kinda insulted...
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1800, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1758, Vedith wrote:
In post 1721, Ankamius wrote:That's why it pissed me off to no end that Firebringer rolled the 8 coin lady and pissed it away like he did
There's way too much talk between you and Krazy trying to divert worthless shade towards this situation.
If Krazy was given the 8 coins for example I would think it's on the wrong person. Or dann, bit that wouldn't happen.
Both of you're entire arguments here are leading you to try and push Fire as town and me as Scum and acting like you are worried.
My point is, whoever gets the coin you will never have all town satisfied. You're just unhappy about it because it's not someone you can guilt into siding with you at this stage.

Only part I agree with you 2 is that I shouldn't be voting at all until at a confident stage.
No, the part that I'm most worried about is you randomly voting of whoever the fuck you want and singlehandedly losing town the game.

If you're not going to actually read what we are talking about on favor of taking potshots at me constantly when we have a genuine reason to think that you are an actual threat to town
as either alignment
, then you can frankly shut your mouth or go do something else productive in the thread other than push bullshit on me and meme useless shit all game.
so even if vedith is town, he is a threat to town because of the 8 coins? and how did this not apply to me last game?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1805, Ankamius wrote:I'm ignoring you for the rest of the game
no. this doesn't help anyone in any way at any time, ever
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Allomancer »

did i mention thomas is town?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1863, Taly wrote:
Reminder that deadline is February 14th to my understanding.
You can't convince me this wasn't intentional.
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1884, Allomancer wrote:
In post 1721, Ankamius wrote:That's why it pissed me off to no end that Firebringer rolled the 8 coin lady and pissed it away like he did
There's way too much talk between you and Krazy trying to divert worthless shade towards this situation.
If Krazy was given the 8 coins for example I would think it's on the wrong person. Or dann, bit that wouldn't happen.
Both of you're entire arguments here are leading you to try and push Fire as town and me as Scum and acting like you are worried.
My point is, whoever gets the coin you will never have all town satisfied. You're just unhappy about it because it's not someone you can guilt into siding with you at this stage.

Only part I agree with you 2 is that I shouldn't be voting at all until at a confident stage.
No, the part that I'm most worried about is you randomly voting of whoever the fuck you want and singlehandedly losing town the game.

If you're not going to actually read what we are talking about on favor of taking potshots at me constantly when we have a genuine reason to think that you are an actual threat to town
as either alignment
, then you can frankly shut your mouth or go do something else productive in the thread other than push bullshit on me and meme useless shit all game.
so even if vedith is town, he is a threat to town because of the 8 coins? and how did this not apply to me last game?
I can't answer this.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1888, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1884, Allomancer wrote:

as either alignment
I can't answer this.
why not? You didn't think of it last time or you just don't want to?
xofelf

T-bone

Creature
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1886, Allomancer wrote:did i mention thomas is town?
you probably did but can you help me out with my read there then

where is the town? -- not implying it's not there, just would like help finding it
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

Because I can't answer that without essentially confirming my alignment in the first iteration, Allo.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1863, Taly wrote:
Spoiler:
upon some thought and reflection

I trust
Vedith
with 8 votes more than half of the other gents.

p-edit

Krazy wrote:
In post 1779, Taly wrote:Why is my sentiment a reason you want to dance with me? And think that we mesh well?
I don't feel like you are attempting to pocket me at this point; you feel like you are more interested in sorting me correctly.

Haven't caught up in this thread yet
Ironically enough... This response makes me think you're trying to sort me correctly and not pocket me :) Alongside your
"I didn't expect
Taly
to immediately accept"
or you said a phrase similar to this when I skimmed.

~

I haven't declined your dance proposal, but I've thought about waiting until tomorrow or Sunday to give an answer; as people are holding off until then, and I want people to at least be on the same page but still NOT waiting for the last minute/last 2 days.

Reminder that deadline is February 14th to my understanding.

Spoiler:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 1872, Krazy wrote:
In post 1823, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM must EXIT the game before INTERMISION!!
Interesting. In that case who is your top female scumread (after Nancy)?
NANCEY isn't TIPTOP BAD in my mind!! THEBREAD is the BADDEST,!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

What is the source of all these brie scumreads?

I'm not seeing what's so weird about all her posting and the way people are passively bringing it up occasionally over and over again is making me think that she's being pushed as a future mislynch.
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Dr Worm »

In post 1875, Krazy wrote:Ok I reread Worm's iso now that I'm like 60% sure of his main and I'm still not sure but I'm not sure I entirely want him in my bottom two, and if I'm redoing my bottom males entirely then I should be thinking about DT anyway.

If Worm doesn't want to survive intermission I am not strongly opposed to him suicide bombing a scum lady although Alisae will probably say I'm scum for mentioning it--but I'm just being real here, Dance 2 will probably be hectic AF and my impression right now is that he doesn't want to replace out but can't keep up with the game while still giving informed reads.

@Worm is that what's going on with that last post?
NO

DR WORM knows it"s NOT BEST FOR TOWN if WORM is INNOCENT CHILI!! So WORM DIES before INTERMISSONS..
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1867, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mechanically I think pairing Drew is optimal rn
In post 1868, RadiantCowbells wrote:But I'm still probably not going to :P

Spoiler:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1773, PvtUrist wrote:at the very least I'd prefer if people didn't conf-town Dann and completely place him out of the equation yet.
Actually, backtracking because this stuck out in my mind, this is kinda a weird thing to say. I don't think anyone's conf-towned me and in general people who town read me have been somewhat suspicious or at least hesitant at first to do so

There's also a few people who scum read me (Ank and Vedith and yourself? that I know of) Why did you feel the need to say this when as far as I'm aware people are generally holding me in slight suspicion? (even if they town read me)
In post 1894, Ankamius wrote:What is the source of all these brie scumreads?

I'm not seeing what's so weird about all her posting and the way people are passively bringing it up occasionally over and over again is making me think that she's being pushed as a future mislynch.
I think it has to do with her generally waffley and fencesitty posts, which there are a lot of. I don't think it's really alignment indicative for her though so I am a little worried about her being an easy scum read
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Dr Worm »

KRAZY DR WORM has MIND-ABSORBED every post in the game by READING so YES WORM IS KEEPING UP!!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

Considering the pace of the game and her otherwise minimal presence so far, it's a lot easier for me to see it as NAI and more due to time or motivation constraints than scum making waffley posts to make them

So yeah that is a bogus reason. Any others?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”