Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Dr Worm »

It is VEEEERY HARD to type out CASES as an ACTUAL WORM!!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1869, Taly wrote:
non-game fun post

nancy
this game so far has made me want to hydra with you more lol <3
RadiantCowbells wrote:Mechanically I think pairing Drew is optimal rn
<3 as long as our hearts are still merged
Same. I wish I could just play for the opposite team here. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1879, Allomancer wrote:
In post 1690, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Allo scummy
!obvtown != obvscum
In post 1690, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1622, Alisae wrote:Allo scummy
He isn’t towning it up like he did last time. He was obvtown there.
I really hate it when people misquote me. :/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:44 am

Post by ajfefijsleifjsa »

i'm so sorry. I meant to quote the entire post but I accidently had Alisae's writing selected so it only quoted that.
Petpets is better than neopets. Brought to you by NordVPN. We are young. Preferred abbreviation:
ajfefijsleifjsa

Join this 81 player mafia game
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Allomancer »

@Mod alt slip, quoting here
i'm so sorry. I meant to quote the entire post but I accidently had Alisae's writing selected so it only quoted that.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1845, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like your only defense for a long time was "I'm being scumread for asking 'why Ank'"
Why
Ank
? The why part is correct but I’m fairly certain I didn’t single out Ank. So, I’m legit confused why you make it a point to mention Ank over Fire, who was the one hardpushing me?
That's NOT what I meant. I meant you were asking why Fire and Co. were scumreading Ank, you got blowback for that, and you challenged that as insufficient reason to scumread you (not directly from what I saw but rather implicitly).
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1847, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1833, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because scum can't kill IC, so it lives until the pair is lynched/leaves or the game ends
...I did think of a way for scum to still screw things up. Should I share or no? I rate it Medium on the "random possibilities scum may have already thought up" scale (ratings are Common, Medium, and Rare; btw this is me applying a funny system to something that happens often).
In post 1836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1833, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because scum can't kill IC, so it lives until the pair is lynched/leaves or the game ends
...I did think of a way for scum to still screw things up. Should I share or no? I rate it Medium on the "random possibilities scum may have already thought up" scale (ratings are Common, Medium, and Rare; btw this is me applying a funny system to something that happens often).
Yes, share. I don’t understand how this setup, is good for town at all.
Why haven’t you answered this yet?

I still don’t understand how this setup is beneficial to town.
I wouldn't say it's better, but at worst it's not as bad as you guys seem to be saying.
As for the thing I thought of, scum could IC the dance partner of their scummiest, leave, and then town would be fucked.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1905, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like your only defense for a long time was "I'm being scumread for asking 'why Ank'"
Why
Ank
? The why part is correct but I’m fairly certain I didn’t single out Ank. So, I’m legit confused why you make it a point to mention Ank over Fire, who was the one hardpushing me?
That's NOT what I meant. I meant you were asking why Fire and Co. were scumreading Ank, you got blowback for that, and you challenged that as insufficient reason to scumread you (not directly from what I saw but rather implicitly).
People scumread me, for asking why people were scumreading Ank? *confused*. How much of this game have you been reading?

I said people shouldn’t scumread me because of that?

*really really confuzzled now*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1900, Dr Worm wrote:It is VEEEERY HARD to type out CASES as an ACTUAL WORM!!
True but given you have written more about nancy than about Brie, getting a clearer sense of your thoughts there would help
In post 1895, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM knows it"s NOT BEST FOR TOWN if WORM is INNOCENT CHILI!! So WORM DIES before INTERMISSONS..
I don't agree with you nuking yourself in that case. Scum are probably going to do one of three things with the IC:
1- Throw it on the partner of their scummiest partner (more likely)
2- Throw it on someone who won't be a town leader no matter what (likely and also possibly overlapping with 1)
3- Throw it on someone purely for wifom (less likely but in being less likely still possible)

I know that several players have expressed annoyance with your posting style, and as of yet, while I find your posts humorous, you are not an obvious read (at least for me). You being IC'd by scum would not be dramatically *the worst*

Although this line of logic is... mildly townie, so thanks for sharing.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1906, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I wouldn't say it's better, but at worst it's not as bad as you guys seem to be saying.
As for the thing I thought of, scum could IC the dance partner of their scummiest, leave, and then town would be fucked.
Wouldn’t that be bad for scum? Don’t you think they would be far more likely to IC an obvtown read?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1909, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1906, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Wouldn’t that be bad for scum? Don’t you think they would be far more likely to IC an obvtown read?
Oh wait. NM, I think I misunderstood stood this. Yeah that would be to scum’s advantage, which is exactly why I don’t see this setup is protown.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1908, Krazy wrote:
In post 1900, Dr Worm wrote:It is VEEEERY HARD to type out CASES as an ACTUAL WORM!!
True but given you have written more about nancy than about Brie, getting a clearer sense of your thoughts there would help
In post 1895, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM knows it"s NOT BEST FOR TOWN if WORM is INNOCENT CHILI!! So WORM DIES before INTERMISSONS..
I don't agree with you nuking yourself in that case. Scum are probably going to do one of three things with the IC:
1- Throw it on the partner of their scummiest partner (more likely)
2- Throw it on someone who won't be a town leader no matter what (likely and also possibly overlapping with 1)
3- Throw it on someone purely for wifom (less likely but in being less likely still possible)

I know that several players have expressed annoyance with your posting style, and as of yet, while I find your posts humorous, you are not an obvious read (at least for me). You being IC'd by scum would not be dramatically *the worst*

Although this line of logic is... mildly townie, so thanks for sharing.
IC Worm, that would be a hoot. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1848, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1835, Vedith wrote:What's you're reads Gamma! \o/
Not sure beyond some feelings from before the spamfest (recall feeling you were town and Nancy was scum), but I intend to fix that.
Any reads on anyone other than me?
Did you not see me commenting I felt Vedith was town earlier in that post?
<Embrace The Void>

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 1814, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1803, Ankamius wrote:I think I've mentioned about a half dozen times that I don't have confident reads and I probably won't until I get to analyze the thread more closely this weekend
scums are afraid to admit this and publicly announce it
Yet when I admit to it, people scumread me for fence sitting. I call admitting lack of good reads NAI.

In post 1824, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I said she should be.

She’s got 6 coins, why shouldn’t she be choosy?
In post 1874, Krazy wrote:
In post 1771, TheBrie wrote:I might be onboard if enough people think it's a good idea. I'm not convinced of Vedith being scum, but I'll believe those who say he can't be relied on to use his lynch power well. I'm glad I don't have anything like that.
Given that one gentlemen is leaving the dance already, do you have a preference for who should be excluded from the dance in pre-dance, and is there a second gentlemen that you scumread strongly enough that you would refrain from joining the dance to ensure his exclusion?
Not yet. It's more that I've barely got time to play, and if I could be persuaded that me not joining would benefit town, I'd probably do it. But I don't have strong reads.
The more I think about it, the less I can see it being a good idea. I'm not all that worried about Vedith, and don't undertand the mechanics well enough to see why it would help anyway. Wouldn't he end up with a larger proportion of the votes with less couples?
Also I believe Ank is still intending to refuse all invitations, so there'll be two gentlemen excluded already.

IC Worm would probably drive me insane.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1912, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1848, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1835, Vedith wrote:What's you're reads Gamma! \o/
Not sure beyond some feelings from before the spamfest (recall feeling you were town and Nancy was scum), but I intend to fix that.
Any reads on anyone other than me?
Did you not see me commenting I felt Vedith was town earlier in that post?
yes and I was “scum” and you intended “to fix that”?

So, no reads on anyone else?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1913, TheBrie wrote:Not yet. It's more that I've barely got time to play, and if I could be persuaded that me not joining would benefit town, I'd probably do it. But I don't have strong reads.
The more I think about it, the less I can see it being a good idea. I'm not all that worried about Vedith, and don't undertand the mechanics well enough to see why it would help anyway. Wouldn't he end up with a larger proportion of the votes with less couples?
Also I believe Ank is still intending to refuse all invitations, so there'll be two gentlemen excluded already.
Right, in that case I would drop this line of thought. If you were like, dead set on TWO guys in particular being scum, then that would be a good 'non-pairing', but otherwise it would be more informative for town to reassess after the pre-dance exclusion

Just for funsies though -- bottom three guys? Not necessarily scumreads if you don't have a lot of scumreads, but bottom three guys you have the least reason to townlean? That's basically what I'm doing and I actually think it's helping my thought process more than I thought it would
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1913, TheBrie wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1814, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1803, Ankamius wrote:I think I've mentioned about a half dozen times that I don't have confident reads and I probably won't until I get to analyze the thread more closely this weekend
scums are afraid to admit this and publicly announce it
Yet when I admit to it, people scumread me for fence sitting. I call admitting lack of good reads NAI.

In post 1824, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I said she should be.

She’s got 6 coins, why shouldn’t she be choosy?
In post 1874, Krazy wrote:
In post 1771, TheBrie wrote:I might be onboard if enough people think it's a good idea. I'm not convinced of Vedith being scum, but I'll believe those who say he can't be relied on to use his lynch power well. I'm glad I don't have anything like that.
Given that one gentlemen is leaving the dance already, do you have a preference for who should be excluded from the dance in pre-dance, and is there a second gentlemen that you scumread strongly enough that you would refrain from joining the dance to ensure his exclusion?
Not yet. It's more that I've barely got time to play, and if I could be persuaded that me not joining would benefit town, I'd probably do it. But I don't have strong reads.

For the love of all that is holy, we cannot let this happen.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1911, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:IC Worm, that would be a hoot.
In post 1916, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Nancy sometimes it's hard to tell which one is the joke, ngl

but are you really advocating a policy lynch on worm just because you don't like his posts or are you scumreading him for his push on you?
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I have an idea for how most scum teams would handle the IC thing but I don't think it's protown to out it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Worm IC would be hilarious though

I'd literally pair with him solely to allow that to happen if there weren't other reasons for me not to pair with him
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Krazy »

Do it Ank

Unleash your love
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Sadly, ICing worm would be really derpy for scum to do, so there's no real point to.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1917, Krazy wrote:
In post 1911, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:IC Worm, that would be a hoot.
In post 1916, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Nancy sometimes it's hard to tell which one is the joke, ngl

but are you really advocating a policy lynch on worm just because you don't like his posts or are you scumreading him for his push on you?
I would honestly prefer he didn’t make it to first dance. IDGAF about his read on me. I would feel very differently about him, if he cut out all of his crap: posting in allcaps, misspelling words, etc.

Well, I do both think it’s hillarious and a really terrible idea at the same time. Re: worm IC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1920, Krazy wrote:Do it Ank

Unleash your love
Sadist. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1907, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1905, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
Ank
People scumread me, for asking why people were scumreading Ank? *confused*.
You seemed to be construing it that way.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”