Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1921, Ankamius wrote:Sadly, ICing worm would be really derpy for scum to do, so there's no real point to.
They’re really bored and they want to torture town?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1923, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sadist.
If I was a lady I'd love a dance with worm

one-way ticket to second dance imo

Shit I think that means I've started subconsciously thinking of worm as town already, hmm.

how have I gone from too much scum in the gents to not enough scum in the gents

maybe Allo needs to be lower?
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1924, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1907, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1905, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1845, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like your only defense for a long time was "I'm being scumread for asking 'why Ank'"
Why
Ank
? The why part is correct but I’m fairly certain I didn’t single out Ank. So, I’m legit confused why you make it a point to mention Ank over Fire, who was the one hardpushing me?
That's NOT what I meant. I meant you were asking why Fire and Co. were scumreading Ank, you got blowback for that, and you challenged that as insufficient reason to scumread you (not directly from what I saw but rather implicitly).
People scumread me, for asking why people were scumreading Ank? *confused*.
You seemed to be construing it that way.
Can you link or quote some of my posts then, because I don’t recall singling out Ank out that way?

Also, any other reads then me, Vedith?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1926, Krazy wrote:
In post 1923, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sadist.
If I was a lady I'd love a dance with worm

one-way ticket to second dance imo

Shit I think that means I've started subconsciously thinking of worm as town already, hmm.

how have I gone from too much scum in the gents to not enough scum in the gents

maybe Allo needs to be lower?
I’m imagining the PT, where you two presumed lovebirds would coordinate your reads.

That would be even more insane than an A50 game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Tbf worm is probably town
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

I think I liked Allo for pushing me for reads but I don't actually have a lot of other reasons to townread him

His snippy catchup today pinged me just very slightly given I asked him 7 minutes after to expand on DT and he was already gone

Maybe worm goes up and then I play around with my Pvt read
vote conspiracy
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1929, Ankamius wrote:Tbf worm is probably town
I wouldn't count on it. Assuming worm is a secret alt, I'm willing to bet they are doing this on purpose. It's WIFOM: scum normally wouldn't risk it, so that makes it obvtown, which means it's a viable scum strategy, which makes it no longer obvtown.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1931, Allomancer wrote:
I wouldn't count on it. Assuming worm is a secret alt, I'm willing to bet they are doing this on purpose. It's WIFOM: scum normally wouldn't risk it, so that makes it obvtown, which means it's a viable scum strategy, which makes it no longer obvtown.
But if he’s so damn annoying that no one picks him or would he get picked precisely due to WIFOM?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1927, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1843, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like your only defense for a long time was "I'm being scumread for asking 'why Ank'"
Why
Ank
? The why part is correct but I’m fairly certain I didn’t single out Ank. So, I’m legit confused why you make it a point to mention Ank over Fire, who was the one hardpushing me?
That's NOT what I meant. I meant you were asking why Fire and Co. were scumreading Ank, you got blowback for that, and you challenged that as insufficient reason to scumread you (not directly from what I saw but rather implicitly).
Can you link or quote some of my posts then, because I don’t recall singling out Ank out that way?

You weren't singling out Ank??? At least not in the sense I'd call "singling out". I can find quotes of what I mean though.

I get that Town!you has a bit of an authority complex (sorry if this hurts but I gotta be honest here) but this is less "authority complex" and more "being obtuse".
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for other reads I get a feeling Dr. Worm could be town just from cursory viewing of his (I want to write its here). I feel like I can read his posting given time anyway. One of my very few gambits came from having a solid townread on a slot that has someone kinda like Dr. Worm in it before.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 1930, Krazy wrote:I think I liked Allo for pushing me for reads but I don't actually have a lot of other reasons to townread him

His snippy catchup today pinged me just very slightly given I asked him 7 minutes after to expand on DT and he was already gone

Maybe worm goes up and then I play around with my Pvt read
that's how i do it. As for why, gutread. just seems town.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
Ank

You weren't singling out Ank??? At least not in the sense I'd call "singling out". I can find quotes of what I mean though.

I get that Town!you has a bit of an authority complex (sorry if this hurts but I gotta be honest here) but this is less "authority complex" and more "being obtuse".
“Authority complex” ???

Oh, I am always obtuse and that often extends to my rl. I have had people tell me my entire life: “Nancy, I don’t understand you. You have no trouble at all understanding these extremely complex abstract concepts but the really simple things, go right over your head.”
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I... didn't call it obvtown?

That's not actually where the read comes from. It's something else entirely that I believe is specifically town motivated in the specific context it appears in.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Authority complex = you seem to get it into your head that you are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

As for obtuseness that wouldn't be a problem if you didn't sidetrack the argument into things it isn't several times.
<Embrace The Void>

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Vedith »

I suspect they decided to play like this before roles and alignment were given.
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Nancy are you around for mind melding
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 1938, Gamma Emerald wrote:Authority complex = you seem to get it into your head that you are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

As for obtuseness that wouldn't be a problem if you didn't sidetrack the argument into things it isn't several times.
In post 1936, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why
Ank

“Authority complex” ???

Oh, I am always obtuse and that often extends to my rl. I have had people tell me my entire life: “Nancy, I don’t understand you. You have no trouble at all understanding these extremely complex abstract concepts but the really simple things, go right over your head.”
[/quote]

As for the authority thing, I only do that when I feel extremely confident about an opinion. Otherwise, I’m actually far more likely than not to lack the necessary confidence, to actually push my opinions.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1940, Ankamius wrote:Nancy are you around for mind melding
Sure, shoot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Uhhhhhh where is your null line exactly

I think I'm starting to hit a point where the game is starting to make sense and I want to see how similar our reads arw
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

PvtUrist
RadiantCowbells
Allomancer
DoubtingThomas
Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Pink Ball

I'm kinda thinking this list holds all three scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like TheBrie as town. Sifted through several of her posts and they're consistently thoughtful and have towny consideration in them.
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1942, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1940, Ankamius wrote:Nancy are you around for mind melding
Sure, shoot.
I came around to you being town
Taly looks really town
Krazy I'm coming around on a bit but he's still in my paranoia list
Vedith is probably town
Firebringer is probably town
Moment is probably town
TheBrie is probably town via gamestate
Dr Worm is probably town

Uhhhhh... Did I miss anyone?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm up to 16 between that list and PoE

Whoever I'm forgetting is probably town too
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Dannflor is who I'm missing.

Yeah he's probably town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1943, Ankamius wrote:Uhhhhhh where is your null line exactly

I think I'm starting to hit a point where the game is starting to make sense and I want to see how similar our reads arw
Well, I hardtownread you and Taly. Less confident but still strong on Dann and Krazy. I need to get more content from RC but I still think he’s more likely to be town than not. Yeah, Fire is probably town and townleaning Vedith.

Based on meta, weak townlean on DT. I guess he hasn’t really said anything that particularily pinged me.

I really enjoy PB’s posts but I’d love to see more scumhunting from him but I did like the readslist I saw.

Moment? Dunno? But based on Forgotten Hourglass game, I don’t think we’d mesh well as partners but so far I still hope he gets paired up.

If Urist is scum here, than I guess I’m probably screwed then. :/

Interesting that you had both Urist and Allo as strong townreads last go round.

I honestly don’t know what to make of Gamma’s recent posts, so I hope that will get sorted out, one way or another, soon.

Not yet sold on Brie being town but she does seem to be kind of genuine?

Worm, I think he should have deep sixed the schtick by this point in the game, because it’s still freaking antitown, no matter how you look at it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”