Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Moment »

I think both Vedith and Ankamius show themselves town from the discussion on page 73.

------
In post 1850, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1844, Ankamius wrote:Nancy what do your reads look like now
Nancy
Ank
Taly
Krazy
Dann
RC
Fire
Vedith
Pink Ball
DT
Alisae
Urist
Gamma
Moment
Brie
Allo
This readslist seems to me to correlate very strongly with thread presence (with highest presence being towniest and vice versa), which I find concerning.

------
In post 1853, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:However, that still leaves 1 of you unpartnered. So, I think maybe DT? If it wasn’t for our disastrous pairing in MU Lovers’ game, I would seriously consider him but we clashed in that - not anywhere as much as I’d probably clash with Moment, however.
A few people have mentioned this at this point, and I have to say something about it. I don't get the idea of "clashing" with a neighborhood partner. Certainly it's ideal to have a neighborhood with someone whom you feel you can solve the game with, but my view coming into the game was simply to pair with someone whom I could be absolutely certain was town. It's a part of the reason why I don't particularly want to scumread you – signing up for this game, in the back of my mind was the idea that if you were obviously town very soon I could just pair with you and be done with it.
I had Gamma previously much higher on my list but I can’t move her up until she A) explains her reasoning for how this setup is more beneficial to town than the previous one. B) Why she mentioned you specifically, in her scumread on me. C) I need to see more of her reads.
Do you truly believe that Gamma's mentioning of Ankamius specifically in is meaningful?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Something_Smart replaces Alisae.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2075, Moment wrote:I think both Vedith and Ankamius show themselves town from the discussion on page 73.
Can you expand slightly on what you liked about Vedith's posts there? They felt slightly blah to me in my catchup this morning, not scummy blah more just kinda NAI
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

Hi Something_Smart, welcome :)
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not going to talk about the 5 people leaving predance thing anymore since it's pretty obvious nobody is going to humor it, Moment
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Moment »

TheBrie I also townread.

------
In post 1865, Taly wrote:x-x All of my ended games from 2018 to 2019 have told me I'm... a bit easy to pocket or I townread someone too quickly.
I'm inclined to townread this.

------
In post 1867, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mechanically I think pairing Drew is optimal rn
Mind elaborating on your thought process there? Of course, I already understand that you townread her – it seems like you're getting at something deeper, however.

Are you referring to yourself pairing with Nancy?

------
In post 1895, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 1875, Krazy wrote:Ok I reread Worm's iso now that I'm like 60% sure of his main and I'm still not sure but I'm not sure I entirely want him in my bottom two, and if I'm redoing my bottom males entirely then I should be thinking about DT anyway.

If Worm doesn't want to survive intermission I am not strongly opposed to him suicide bombing a scum lady although Alisae will probably say I'm scum for mentioning it--but I'm just being real here, Dance 2 will probably be hectic AF and my impression right now is that he doesn't want to replace out but can't keep up with the game while still giving informed reads.

@Worm is that what's going on with that last post?
NO

DR WORM knows it"s NOT BEST FOR TOWN if WORM is INNOCENT CHILI!! So WORM DIES before INTERMISSONS..
Ouch.

Sad that such a towny thought has to come from someone very likely to die.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm really tired but I don't want to get up and go to bed

am I broken
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 2076, FakeGod wrote:
Something_Smart replaces Alisae.
Welcome.

------
In post 2077, Krazy wrote:
In post 2075, Moment wrote:I think both Vedith and Ankamius show themselves town from the discussion on page 73.
Can you expand slightly on what you liked about Vedith's posts there? They felt slightly blah to me in my catchup this morning, not scummy blah more just kinda NAI
Despite his demeanor, I do believe that that conversation from both sides shows a
very
clear attempt to have a real discussion and come to some kind of understanding. A good example of that would be this specifically, although I believe it is shown throughout the entire conversation:
In post 1808, Vedith wrote:
In post 1805, Ankamius wrote:I'm ignoring you for the rest of the game
Seriously don't do this. It's pathetic if you do and I'm mainly getting frustrated because I'm actually trying to work with you on understanding your thought process.
------
In post 2079, Ankamius wrote:I'm not going to talk about the 5 people leaving predance thing anymore since it's pretty obvious nobody is going to humor it, Moment
Got it.

Still catching up, probably won't be the last time I ask a question that's answered later.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2080, Moment wrote:TheBrie I also townread.
go on...
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2081, Ankamius wrote:I'm really tired but I don't want to get up and go to bed

am I broken
Time for me to ask your opinion on this three-hour long post-rock playlist?

Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not the biggest fan of post rock so my official opinion after having listened to about 30 seconds of it is a solid ok/music
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I am a beautiful lady :D

However, it is hard to follow Alisae... I definitely won't do eir slot justice. But I will try my best :]
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

Hi Something_Smart!

your predecessor claimed miller before she replaced out, would you like to confirm that roleclaim?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2085, Ankamius wrote:I'm not the biggest fan of post rock so my official opinion after having listened to about 30 seconds of it is a solid ok/music
what's your jam as far as music goes?
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:04 pm

However, what I won't do is read 83 pages. I'm usually fine going forward on replacing in, but my catchup reads are trash. I bet I'll do better keeping a clear head and an open mind.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2088, Krazy wrote:
In post 2085, Ankamius wrote:I'm not the biggest fan of post rock so my official opinion after having listened to about 30 seconds of it is a solid ok/music
uhhhhh usually game osts nowadays, some softcore techno/wubwub type stuff
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm

In post 2087, Krazy wrote:Hi Something_Smart!

your predecessor claimed miller before she replaced out, would you like to confirm that roleclaim?
Oh really, Alisae only claimed the miller part? I'm actually a deathproof miller survivor dayvig. :shifty:

(And more importantly, I read open setups before replacing into them :P)
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Can't blame a guy for trying :P
vote conspiracy
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 2088, Krazy wrote:
I'm sorry for being the ultimate anti-fun here.

Please stop.

Please include things like this in another post.

I'm literally spending hours catching up on this game. Please, just include it in another post.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Moment are you scum?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

So what sort of game osts?

Superchilll like...

Spoiler:

or more like

Spoiler:

and when you say techno do you mean like this?

Spoiler:

or more like

Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2094, Moment wrote:I'm literally spending hours catching up on this game. Please, just include it in another post.
I'm not entirely sure how like one off-topic post interferes with your ability to do a catchup on the intervening 60 pages? Like I'm interested in what you're saying. I know I asked about TheBrie but my questions and other comments will still be here when you finish so I'm not trying to nuke your momentum. Just do what you gotta do man
vote conspiracy
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 2097, Krazy wrote:
In post 2094, Moment wrote:I'm literally spending hours catching up on this game. Please, just include it in another post.
I'm not entirely sure how like one off-topic post interferes with your ability to do a catchup on the intervening 60 pages? Like I'm interested in what you're saying. I know I asked about TheBrie but my questions and other comments will still be here when you finish so I'm not trying to nuke your momentum. Just do what you gotta do man
It's not necessarily about the
intervening
pages.

------

I'm done for tonight.

I believe all of {Dr Worm, Vedith, Ankamius, Firebringer, TheBrie, Taly} to be town. Might add Krazy to that list after giving it a bit more thought.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I like this guy

I think he's my dream date

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”