Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Votecount 1.3

Future Fun Fact: After the Atomic Realigning, warehouses worth of fidget spinners were handed out to refugees as entertainment.

TemporalLich(4):
RadiantCowbells (77), Dannflor (79), ssbm_Kyouko (90), Lovebird (92)
Emperor flippyNips (3):
Hopkirk (35), TemporalLich (76), Gamma Emerald (97)
Lovebird (1):
Emperor flippyNips (26)
DrDolittle(1):
Yumeko Jabami (37)
Hopkirk (1):
Vedith (18)
No Lynch (1):
Mary Saotome (24)

Not Voting (2):
xwing, DrDolittle
Last edited by Slaxx on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 69, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Anyways I was just being lazy and didn’t feel like looking at everyone’s name to see who I wanted to RVS.
And yet you voted someone who hadn't posted. Do you see a problem there? Because I do.
VOTE: Emperor FlippyNips
Can think of 2 explanations, one possibly scum indicative and one definitely scum indicative.

No I really don’t. What I said was to why i didn’t vote straight away. So that’s out of context. You can look at my ISO if you want to get it straight. I really don’t see the problem with voting someone who hasn’t posted yet it’s literally what happens in the beginning of games.

Coming at me for using my
RVS
seems like a lost cause & we should move on to find actually scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

There's a VC on that page actually so I'll drop it.
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Vedith »

I think Gamma might be Scum.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Gamma
Challenge me.
I claim scum \o/
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Do you think he’s scum for completely ignoring the TemporalLich wagon or is something else pinging you?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 100, Slaxx wrote:
Votecount 1.3

Lovebird (2):
Emperor flippyNips (26)

@mod is this accurate? Lovebird has 2 votes and EFN is the only one voting them?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Good eye.

Fixed!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

good wagon

hi lovebird how are you
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 27, DrDolittle wrote:But let's discuss a more important issue that's critical to finding scum. Is it OK for a mod to amend vote counts to account for votes that occur after the vote count post?
Baka. What is this useless question for? The answer here is obviously no. Of course, it's not okay to do this. You bringing up this topic in the first place is dumb! You could've talked about my vanilla townie claim or something else of relevance.
In post 33, Dannflor wrote:Don't like the addition of "don't think there's anything scummy about that"

Is town so concerned with their actions being perceived as scummy, esp this early on over something so little?

Why did you choose to naked vote someone who hasn't posted yet as opposed to interacting with someone who has? It's true that they will be there eventually but you haven't given them anything to react to/produce content with
ewwww ew ew ew. You're grasping at straws so early! Who cares if he says his action wasn't scummy. Newsflash, it wasn't. That's not really the point here though. You're pushing him because he said so? Yeah that's more likely to come from town because scum know this kind of stuff gets pushed on. Even if he didn't the way you're phasing this statement is gross. It was a RVS with probably no thought put into it.
In post 36, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I understand that it is site meta to claim miller in your first post when you are one, so I'll acknowledge it, yes, you've caught me, I'm a miller!

Mary Saotome, it's good to see you again. Let's work hard to undermine any opposing factions together.
Ugh, it's you. Well at least you won't survive long with a claim like that Yumeko-chan.
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:ewwww ew ew ew. You're grasping at straws so early! Who cares if he says his action wasn't scummy. Newsflash, it wasn't. That's not really the point here though. You're pushing him because he said so? Yeah that's more likely to come from town because scum know this kind of stuff gets pushed on. Even if he didn't the way you're phasing this statement is gross.
It was a RVS with probably no thought put into it.
And that's what I concluded after questioning him, but I wanted to make sure. I would have voted him if I thought it was enough to really go on.

Also, I think grasping at straws is exactly what you should do early on until you're able to get a better grasp on the game.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:Baka. What is this useless question for? The answer here is obviously no. Of course, it's not okay to do this. You bringing up this topic in the first place is dumb!
It's not entirely useless considering Slaxx did this very thing in the VC just before his post.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 53, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 32, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I don’t think there’s anything scummy about that. They should be here eventually
There's nothing scummy about voting someone at random in you first post or two if the game's still around page 1, maybe 2 in a large game.

But you didn't, you waited, and with plenty of people to interact with you chose to vote someone who wasn't around. Why was that?
It's certainly normal to make votes early like RVS. My question is why are you grilling someone on it for doing something out of the normal. That's more likely to come from town duhhhh.

In post 54, Vedith wrote:I currently have more town reads than players.
Do tell because I have only 2 townreads and I'm scumreading a lot more of the list.
In post 58, Lovebird wrote:Idk. I don't have many townreads.

VOTE: DrDolittle
Any reason for this or random?
In post 59, Dannflor wrote:I like to grill awkward town first to make sure they're awkward town and not awkward scum.
Hm, I suppose this isn't a
bad
answer, but it isn't a good one. It's convenient. Let's see. What makes someone awk town and what makes them awk scum. Kinda hard to tell if you ask me.
In post 62, Dannflor wrote:That's like four people now who've called me or one of my posts scummy without actually voting for me
Oh well I wouldn't want to be rude! VOTE: Dannflor
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Spoiler: the Lichi bw
In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: temporallich

This is 1 wolf
In post 79, Dannflor wrote:Emperor's responses have been very town
Since he said random, then that he wanted to vote someone who hadn't been voted yet, then random again... his vote is baseless and Lovebird is town. That's a complete 360 right there.
How the hell do you get Lovebird is town from that

VOTE: TemporalLich
In post 81, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: temporallich

This is 1 wolf
Yeah I think you might be right
In post 90, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Ok flippy, I'm satisfied for now.

VOTE: TemporalLich
This guy's jumped on 2 wagons using other people's args twice and he said I was towny so he's next up
In post 92, Lovebird wrote:This game, I'm going to sheep my townreads.

VOTE: Lich
This is certainly interesting. Might nor be relevent now, but it sure will be later.
In post 69, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Anyways I was just being lazy and didn’t feel like looking at everyone’s name to see who I wanted to RVS.
And yet you voted someone who hadn't posted. Do you see a problem there? Because I do.
Can think of 2 explanations, one possibly scum indicative and one definitely scum indicative.
When has this ever been a problem before? I certainly see a lot of people acting like it is. Yet no one is saying why. Why am I not in the same boat as this guy? I voted no lynch and no one is questioning that. You're voting a guy for voting a no poster. Really grasping at straws here people.
In post 101, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

No I really don’t. What I said was to why i didn’t vote straight away. So that’s out of context. You can look at my ISO if you want to get it straight. I really don’t see the problem with voting someone who hasn’t posted yet it’s literally what happens in the beginning of games.

Coming at me for using my
RVS
seems like a lost cause & we should move on to find actually scum
Look at this towny guy!
In post 103, Vedith wrote:I think Gamma might be Scum.
Good jod baldy. This is something I wouldn't mind betting on.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 110, Dannflor wrote:
In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:ewwww ew ew ew. You're grasping at straws so early! Who cares if he says his action wasn't scummy. Newsflash, it wasn't. That's not really the point here though. You're pushing him because he said so? Yeah that's more likely to come from town because scum know this kind of stuff gets pushed on. Even if he didn't the way you're phasing this statement is gross.
It was a RVS with probably no thought put into it.
And that's what I concluded after questioning him, but I wanted to make sure. I would have voted him if I thought it was enough to really go on.

Also, I think grasping at straws is exactly what you should do early on until you're able to get a better grasp on the game.
It depends how serious the push is. If it was clearly to try and get the game moving and nothing else I'd agree. That isn't the case with a lot of these pushes though!
In post 111, Dannflor wrote:
In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:Baka. What is this useless question for? The answer here is obviously no. Of course, it's not okay to do this. You bringing up this topic in the first place is dumb!
It's not entirely useless considering Slaxx did this very thing in the VC just before his post.
That's the mod. How is talking about what the mod does useful in any way? This isn't a bastard game or anything. zzzzzzzzzz Give me better than this. Really it's quite boring
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 112, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 53, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 32, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I don’t think there’s anything scummy about that. They should be here eventually
There's nothing scummy about voting someone at random in you first post or two if the game's still around page 1, maybe 2 in a large game.

But you didn't, you waited, and with plenty of people to interact with you chose to vote someone who wasn't around. Why was that?
It's certainly normal to make votes early like RVS. My question is why are you grilling someone on it for doing something out of the normal. That's more likely to come from town duhhhh.
I think you might need to reread EFN and I in iso. To answer your question, I'm sorting. I thought that was obvious... I disagree with that last bit.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Your tone comes off more so as accusing then it does sorting and asking questions. That could be my mistake! Hard to read tone.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 112, Mary Saotome wrote:What makes someone awk town and what makes them awk scum. Kinda hard to tell if you ask me.
Depends on the situation, that's why I wanted to pressure Emperor to explain himself to find out. I think if he was scum, he would've tried a little harder to justify himself and cover for the (yes slightly ridiculous) reason people were attacking him for.
In post 114, Mary Saotome wrote:It depends how serious the push is. If it was clearly to try and get the game moving and nothing else I'd agree. That isn't the case with a lot of these pushes though!
What do you qualify as getting the game moving? My push helped me sort Emperor, though I'll agree Gamma coming in and restating the same spew after people had moved on is not a good look and definitely doesn't move the game forward or help in sorting

Who are your two town reads? Emperor obviously and...?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 117, Dannflor wrote:Depends on the situation, that's why I wanted to pressure Emperor to explain himself to find out. I think if he was scum, he would've tried a little harder to justify himself and cover for the (yes slightly ridiculous) reason people were attacking him for.
While we clearly disagree with how to handle certain situations or how what the correct manner of dealing with someone is. I do think you believe what you're saying. At least with how you would grill people. Now If only the second part wasn't so...bland
In post 117, Dannflor wrote:What do you qualify as getting the game moving? My push helped me sort Emperor, though I'll agree Gamma coming in and restating the same spew after people had moved on is not a good look and definitely doesn't move the game forward or help in sorting

Who are your two town reads? Emperor obviously and...?
Getting the game moving is creating new arguments and keeping thread flow going. As long as the topic is fresh or a good intense debate. Then it's all good in my books. (There's a big difference between clogging the thread with a useless back and forth and a serious 1v1 talk that people don't understand.) For now I think the game is moving a bit slowly. I wish it was more spread out instead of the focus on a select few, but honestly I don't know how to handle this situation much myself! Hm, well I kinda do, but I'll leave it to you guys cause I'm lazy!

My townreads are Emperor and Vedith. I will not explain my Vedith read because if I did he could use it to his advantage as scum. So I will see if his actions line up with my reasoning.

Keep being interesting 10thy/Dann and we'll get along fine.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 116, Mary Saotome wrote:Your tone comes off more so as accusing then it does sorting and asking questions. That could be my mistake! Hard to read tone.
I was accusing. I think being directly confronted makes people more transparent, and thus easier to sort. I kept an open mind though and I think I have started to form more accurate reads than I had before the accusations.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 119, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think being directly confronted makes people more transparent, and thus easier to sort.
I also think along these lines. Specifically, the ways people get defensive (or lack of defensiveness) can be telling.

What do you two think about Lovebird's entrance and subsequent wagon hop? Scummy or just lazy town?
In post 102, Gamma Emerald wrote:There's a VC on that page actually so I'll drop it.
UNVOTE:
Gamma, what does this post mean?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Could be either, I think it remains to be seen.

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 120, Dannflor wrote:What do you two think about Lovebird's entrance and subsequent wagon hop? Scummy or just lazy town?
Definitely just lazy town, though I don't see scumreads as implausible.
time will end
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 105, Dannflor wrote:Do you think he’s scum for completely ignoring the TemporalLich wagon or is something else pinging you?
Nothing to do with Lich.
I wasn't sure if his vote was serious or he was just trying to bait. But the fact he went for such a strange and unusual push from him then unvoted so easily means he's probably Scum.
Originally thinking when posting that i thought he was just hoping on a wagon against town, but I could see him using this to stop the pressure on Emp if they are buddies.

I'm also Gamma's best friend IRL so I think I know him spot on.

And as for Lich I like. Doesn't seem to care about risking being under pressure. And I did some research \o/ and since he is actually a newbie I would expect this.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 112, Mary Saotome wrote:Do tell because I have only 2 townreads and I'm scumreading a lot more of the list.
Well at he point of post I had 17 town reads.
It's now 15.5 town reads
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”