micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

hi everyone :]

VOTE: skitter

/water our wheat crops
- i mean idrk but i feel like food is probably like a good thing for town in general? like it seems like it'd work better as a pro-town mechanic?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 25, Invisibility wrote:i actually odnt like the water wheat par tis too awkward
how is it too awkward? i'm just saying why i think the wheat mechanic is pro-town?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 57, Pink Ball wrote:I didn't understand what Auzuka said so I didn't get the vote either.
I said that we can't be sure if the mechanic is pro-town or not, but it seemed like it would be because it works better as a pro-town mechanic. Like, the town is trying to build up the wheat crop, and scum want to harvest it but not look suspicious doing so. I think that works better than a mafia wheat farmer role or something like that.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

i'm kind of having trouble getting reads so far.

pink ball why did you want to harvest the wheat?

/water our wheat crops
- i keep forgetting to do this.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 84, Invisibility wrote:YOU WERE TOO unsure
/water our wheat crops
why? there's a chance the wheat mechanic is anti-town and i didn't want to rush into it without like taking that into consideration. there's definitely no harm in entertaining the possibility.

/water our wheat crops
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 110, Invisibility wrote:because other people cared about farming too? it was weird that you stated only me instead of mentioning other people.
/water our wheat crops
honestly from the early game i also got the impression that you were more enthusiastic about farming than everyone else? i think it's because you made multiple posts that only contained watering, and nothing else. Eragon did too but I don't think as much and less consistently? so I think I see where tosser is coming from there and it isn't really scummy.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 137, skitter30 wrote:
In post 8, Ausuka wrote:hi everyone :]

VOTE: skitter

/water our wheat crops
- i mean idrk but i feel like food is probably like a good thing for town in general? like it seems like it'd work better as a pro-town mechanic?
ok, how do you think this mechanic might be pro-town?
(ie i don't get what you saidi n your initial post or in )
I thought it would be pro-town because I thought the most fun thing to do with a mechanic like that would be a mechanic where town wants to build up the crops, and scum wants to sabotage their efforts while creating some sort of reason to do so where it wouldn't look so suspicious. In comparison I thought there probably wouldn't be much risk to it because the only mechanic that I thought would make it pro-scum would be some sort of "mafia wheat farmer" role, which seems like a more simplistic mechanic, and looking at this game's theme I didn't think the mechanic would be that simple.

However that was rvs speculation and I'm not using that train of thought anymore because of .
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

i don't really get the tosser wagon.
In post 91, tosser wrote:don't know why Invisibility is so invested in farming
this doesn't have a question mark but like, it still comes across as a question? it's pressing invis about the farming. it could have been more direct but i don't see any scum motivation for him to put it this way, and i also don't see any scum motivation to call something you said a question if you don't think it's a question.
In post 149, Slaxx wrote:By the way, my issue with Tosser is that they read as intentionally opaque then gave Vizzy trouble for understanding them.
I don't think tosser actually pushed invis as scum for this and I don't see why scum!tosser gives Vizzy trouble in an alignment neutral way.

Eragon what are your thoughts on tosser?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

so far i want this:

HEAL: lazyreads

VOTE: Eragon

Lazy mainly gutreads as town here? like she feels like she's genuinely going through the thread and looking for scum in a gimmick alt way.

Eragon's content posts feel off to me? Like I feel like is picking at flaws in tosser's posts but not in a scumhunting way if that makes sense, like he isn't really interested in if tosser is scum or not.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 197, Pink Ball wrote:Why do you use interrogation marks when you're stating your opinion

/water our wheat crops
That's just how I write, I can stop if it bothers you. And also I'm saying the complete opposite of that - I'm saying that the quotation mark is
not
always necessary for an interrogation, not that it always is. In any case I can't see how tosser is scummy for thinking that you don't need a quotation mark.

/water our wheat crops
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 203, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 201, Ausuka wrote:
In post 197, Pink Ball wrote:Why do you use interrogation marks when you're stating your opinion

/water our wheat crops
That's just how I write, I can stop if it bothers you. And also I'm saying the complete opposite of that - I'm saying that the quotation mark is
not
always necessary for an interrogation, not that it always is. In any case I can't see how tosser is scummy for thinking that you don't need a quotation mark.

/water our wheat crops
Sorry, it doesn't bother me, didn't want to imply that. It pings me as scummy in a psychological level, like you're giving your opinions but with a pinch of salt in order to avoid being pushed for them
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=76637

That's just a me thing, not a scum thing. I was town in this game above and did the same thing there (and in my other towngames but I don't really think I need to link all of them.)

/water our wheat crops
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #406 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 209, Eragon wrote:
In post 195, Ausuka wrote:i don't really get the tosser wagon.
In post 91, tosser wrote:don't know why Invisibility is so invested in farming
this doesn't have a question mark but like, it still comes across as a question? it's pressing invis about the farming. it could have been more direct but i don't see any scum motivation for him to put it this way, and i also don't see any scum motivation to call something you said a question if you don't think it's a question.
In post 149, Slaxx wrote:By the way, my issue with Tosser is that they read as intentionally opaque then gave Vizzy trouble for understanding them.
I don't think tosser actually pushed invis as scum for this and I don't see why scum!tosser gives Vizzy trouble in an alignment neutral way.

Eragon what are your thoughts on tosser?
frankly i havent really been paying attention that much.

Like, i've got some weird pings, but weird pings could just be playstyle

I'll actually have to look at the posts deeper + its still early
why is your rvs vote better than the weird pings you're getting from tosser? and like as far as I can tell you don't have many scumreads so why wouldn't you want to pay more attention to this?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #407 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 210, Eragon wrote:
In post 196, Ausuka wrote:so far i want this:

HEAL: lazyreads

VOTE: Eragon

Lazy mainly gutreads as town here? like she feels like she's genuinely going through the thread and looking for scum in a gimmick alt way.

Eragon's content posts feel off to me? Like I feel like is picking at flaws in tosser's posts but not in a scumhunting way if that makes sense, like he isn't really interested in if tosser is scum or not.
uhh i mean on of them was me questioning tosser if i was understanding the intent right and the other was me saying that tosser asked the same question about what he himself is doing, so i dont really think either of those are picking at flaws
Yeah you're pointing out the flaws (the second one didn't really come off as just questioning the intent, with the line "If you think its a bad thing, why, and why are you not talking about anyone else invested in farming?") but it feels more like you're asking these questions because you feel obligated to look like you're scumhunting, and it doesn't seem like you're particularly looking at the scum motivation in what tosser is saying. What I'm trying to say is, you saw some obviously flawed posts and pointed out those flaws but it didn't come off as a real attempt to catch scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #408 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 229, tosser wrote:

/water our wheat crops
not

/water our wheat crops
Sorry, it doesn't bother me, didn't want to imply that. It pings me as scummy in a psychological level, like you're giving your opinions but with a pinch of salt in order to avoid being pushed for them
if you read me as non-confrontational after my start then its perhaps you that have problems evaluating problems
I don't think anyone said this so that post was addressed to me, not to you.
In post 256, Slaxx wrote:
In post 245, lazyreads wrote:
In post 238, Slaxx wrote:Ok cool not moving my vote.

This isn’t a play style difference or him having a different approach than others. He’s pretty obviously doubling down on this without good reason.

Also the claim that he was being up front enough to take at face value is lol
what would his reason be as scum
Not knowing how to organically manufacture a new vote with focus on him.

Or, teammate is under fire and they don’t want to talk about that and so keep focus on Izzy.

Wanting to focus on the wheat issue because they’re having trouble conjuring reads but still want to look like they’re contributing (similar but distinct from first one)

Or, see the playerlist and decide Izzy might be an easier push than Skitter, Me, etc. Although this is less likely I think because they are returning to the site.

So yeah, a myriad of reasons. Any reason they’d do it as town?
i don't get the point about not being able to organically manufacture a new vote. it doesn't strike me as something you need to learn how to do. and i don't think tosser was under that much pressure when he started talking again.
who would that team mate be? i don't really think anyone was especially under fire at the time.
the third one i don't get; that might motivate tosser to write and but not anything that happens afterwards.
i don't think anyone looks at the player list and decides who they're going to vote. sure, maybe they avoid a few people, but i don't think anyone would choose one specific person because it seems very difficult to pull off at all organically.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #409 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 292, Ankamius wrote:Either way, Ausuka and Eragon had the scummiest responses to the mechanic.
Why?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #410 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Ausuka »

i don't think pink ball's push is correct but also i don't feel that he's scum. eragon to me feels like he's kind of sitting on the sidelines of the popular arguments and half-commiting to them? like he's kind of indulging things but he's not really looking out for what's scum and uses "it's early" as an excuse for that when we're quite far into the game and I don't feel like it's actually a good excuse for what seems to me like he's holding back.
In post 405, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Ausuka

I like this the best.
why? i'd understand posting this if you'd already talked about it but you've said nothing about me the whole game so far so i don't get it.

{invis, lazy} are probably town. {toss, pb} can be townleans. {slaxx, skitter} seem like easy townreads i'd usually make but i don't actually think they've done anything towny. {Ank} is null to me - she's not lying about the wheat thing but that doesn't make her town. eragon is the only sr i have right now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

tosser feels like town doubling down like out of fustration; i don't think scum behaves like he does. pink ball felt genuine recently.

my read on you is essentially null, i instinctively wanted to put you as town because your posting is efforting but that's nai and like reading over your posts there's nothing I really wanted to townread you for so i decided to seperate you and slaxx off.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #414 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean there's also very real scum motivation to do the gambit, if what Ank says about scum wanting high wheat levels is true and scum is aware of that.

(i'm a she btw.)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #419 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 417, lazyreads wrote:
In post 412, Ausuka wrote:tosser feels like town doubling down like out of fustration; i don't think scum behaves like he does. pink ball felt genuine recently.

my read on you is essentially null, i instinctively wanted to put you as town because your posting is efforting but that's nai and like reading over your posts there's nothing I really wanted to townread you for so i decided to seperate you and slaxx off.
what do you mean genuine
Pink Ball feels genuine, especially around 375, he seems convinced that the srs are him are playstyle and not a food read.
In post 418, lazyreads wrote:
In post 410, Ausuka wrote:{invis, lazy} are probably town. {toss, pb} can be townleans. {slaxx, skitter} seem like easy townreads i'd usually make but i don't actually think they've done anything towny. {Ank} is null to me - she's not lying about the wheat thing but that doesn't make her town. eragon is the only sr i have right now.
if shes not lying then why wouldnt that be a reason to townread her. why would scum reveal that high wheat is bad for town if its actually bad for town
If it's not that big of a deal and she thinks towncred she can gather will be worth the cost.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #450 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 421, Slaxx wrote:How is Tosser frustrated town? That makes zero sense.
i don't really think i can explain it to you, it's just how i feel about his posts.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #451 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

is actually quite towny i think and i townlean ankamius for it which means that scum are probably in a pool of {skitter, slaxx, eragon} and of that pool i think i'm inclined to think slaxx is town? so i'll look to see if skitter/eragon is viable here.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #452 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

eragon what are your reads right now?

looking through era's iso i still feel that he's scum; like he's not really making any pushes and doesn't feel interested in scumhunting at all and says it's because it's earlygame even though it's not and he's even putting effort into the game, it's just that as far as I can tell it isn't going into scumhunting.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #457 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 227, tosser wrote:
In post 137, skitter30 wrote:
In post 40, tosser wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

you seem far too excitable
serious vote or rvs vote?
if serious, what does 'far too excitable' mean, and why is scummy?

tosser how much mafia experience do you have?

In post 120, tosser wrote:i was questioning what you found scummy with the three quoted posts. i'll try and be more direct since if i'm not explicitly asking a question apparently it can't be considered that i'm pressing for an answer
i specifically find your vizzy vote strange because a) i think he's town and b) i don't know what it means that he's 'far too excitable' or why that's scummy
it wasn't a well thought out scumread but it wasn't entirely random. i found his contributions hollow and his inordinate enthusiasm phoney, and i don't like how he's doubling down on me now abd getting into stupid semantic arguments about whether i phrased a question explicitly or not.

re: experience, i haven't played a mafia game on this site fully since 2014 but i don't consider myself inexperienced
In post 228, tosser wrote:that whole question episode is ridiculous nitpicking it doesn't take a PHD in english to gather that i wanted invis to address my post
In post 229, tosser wrote:

/water our wheat crops
not

/water our wheat crops
if you read me as non-confrontational after my start then its perhaps you that have problems evaluating problems
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #494 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

HEAL: Invisibility

this is popular enough and I think he's town so.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #557 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 498, lazyreads wrote:
In post 487, Eragon wrote:
In post 463, Pink Ball wrote:Whoops sorry, I have nothing new to say tho, I was expecting Slaxx to answer my question but it didn't happen.

Eragon could be scum, yeah. Maybe I townread him tol easily

that progression deserves a :thonk: as you literally townread me strongly enough to make a push on Lazyreads for pushing an agenda.
this is a completely valid and really good point even from eragon

the fact that he doesn't push it more leaves a bit to think about in terms of what it means for eragon but imo makes pink ball the better lynch todya
pink ball doing a 180 doesn't make him scum. i know that townies change their reads, especially apathetic townies; it makes sense for kirby, who's bored and apathetic, to want to just let the era wagon go through.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #560 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Ausuka »

okay i'm going to mostly ignore the pink ball thing because i know he's already been lynched and there's no point arguing against it right now
In post 505, skitter30 wrote:
In post 494, Ausuka wrote:HEAL: Invisibility

this is popular enough and I think he's town so.
your posts feel kinda awkward to me and i don't know why :/
I don't know why either since I'm posting exactly how I usually do.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #561 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 515, Invisibility wrote:dae this is forced pathos in kind of a situation where a townie wouldn’t really act like this
why did you think a townie wouldn't act this way?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #562 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

i'm almost certainly living through the night but in case I don't I'm not sure Eragon is scum anymore and I'm starting to think slaxx might be scum. I don't really like his play recently with the votes on me -> PB.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #565 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean PB said that he felt like his efforts to reach out to people were ignored and also that he was being scumread for bad reasons. I don't see why someone couldn't get a bit angry over that?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #567 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 516, skitter30 wrote:
In post 451, Ausuka wrote: is actually quite towny i think and i townlean ankamius for it which means that scum are probably in a pool of {skitter, slaxx, eragon} and of that pool i think i'm inclined to think slaxx is town? so i'll look to see if skitter/eragon is viable here.
ausuka did you work on this more?
talk about your read on me?
it's definitely
viable
and something i'd be comfortable with except i'm wondering if scum are just sitting back and letting me/pb/eragon/possibly vedith get chainlynched to win. another reason why i think eragon and you possibly aren't a team is because when eragon was about to be lynched it was lazyreads who came to his rescue, not you.

as for you individually i still don't townread you at all. a poe pool of {ausuka, eragon, pink ball, vedith} feels really convenient and i don't get the whole thing about me seeming awkward. like as far as I've noticed nobody else in this game has noticed that, and i've played the same here as my recent games, in which nobody has called my posts awkward. Basically I think it's probably a fake read.

pedit: oh i guess if slaxx ends up being scum that might make you townier.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #585 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 583, Slaxx wrote:There’s VTs in this game?
Why did you say this?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #587 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

That might be why you thought it but why did you post it?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #714 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: slaxx
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #723 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

gg. sorry for being bad. well done mafia and thanks for modding schadd.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”