Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Taly »

I'll reply when I get home but ugghhghghghhhhhhhhh
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2414, Ankamius wrote:Plus I do not buy in any sense that RC scumreads me here, especially with how open I am with outright wanting to pair with one of his other scumreads.

His reads are too easy too, I strongly doubt the scum are THAT level of easy in this game because of all the sketchy sheeping going on so far. I don't know what exactly his plan is besides just surviving to second dance, but I'm starting to strongly suspect he's going to try to solo win with a very townread partner.
Will you give me some credit here? No one is going to snow me here, not even RC.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2526, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2414, Ankamius wrote:Plus I do not buy in any sense that RC scumreads me here, especially with how open I am with outright wanting to pair with one of his other scumreads.

His reads are too easy too, I strongly doubt the scum are THAT level of easy in this game because of all the sketchy sheeping going on so far. I don't know what exactly his plan is besides just surviving to second dance, but I'm starting to strongly suspect he's going to try to solo win with a very townread partner.
Will you give me some credit here? No one is going to snow me here, not even RC.
By that same token, give me some credit too please
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2418, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2416, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dann hasn’t shown any real interest in asking me though.
I think PB would murder me in my sleep
Whatever floats your boat.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2526, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Doesn't matter anymore

We'll see how much credit you deserve won't we
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Taly »

My percentage of chill is the same as my phone battery

3%
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2420, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2417, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2323, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't townread ankamius and I'm going to be hard angling to kill her in first dance while I'm definitively alive to make it happen tbh

All my other wolfread aren't going to endgsney
I will fight you on that, jsyk.
Fine

dance with me ankamius
I think this is a bad pairing but we’ll see.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 0, FakeGod wrote:

Merchant's Daughter

PLAYERLIST
  • Gentlemen
    1. PvtUrist
    2. Krazy
    3. RadiantCowbells
    4. Moment
    5. Allomancer
    6. Dannflor
    7. DoubtingThomas
    8. Dr Worm
    9. Vedith

• Ladies
    1. Ankamius
    2. Firebringer
    3. Something_Smart
      Alisae

4. Nancy Drew 39
    5. TheBrie
    6. Gamma Emerald
    7. Pink Ball
    8. Taly

• Pairs
    1. Vedith - Firebringer
    2. RadiantCowbells - Ankamius

Vote Counts and other events
None.

Spoiler: Setup
Setup

• 3 Mafia Gentlemen/Ladies
    vs
    14 Town Gentlemen/Ladies, Open setup
  • The game will include four phases,
    pre-dance
    first dance
    intermission
    , and
    second dance
    Pre-dance
    will last 8 days,
    intermission
    will last 2 days, and each
    dance
    will at least 8 days.
  • Each Lady starts with anywhere between
    1 to 8
    gold coins
    . Each Lady has a different number of gold coins, unless we have 9 ladies, in which case two ladies will have 1 gold coin.
  • During the
    pre-dance
    , a
    GENTLEMAN
    can ask a
    LADY
    to the dance in thread. Each
    LADY
    can accept only one dance proposal.
  • At the end of the
    pre-dance
    , any player who doesn't have a dance partner will be asked to leave the dance. (death)
  • Each dance pair will then become Lovers, and they will be given a private topic to discuss the game.
  • During the
    dances
    , normal nightless lynch mechanics will take over. A lynch will NOT reset the deadline. If the Mafia makes up 50% or more of the remaining players at any point, Mafia immediately wins. If all of the Mafia are lynched, then Town wins. If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins.
  • During
    First dance
    , Each
    GENTLEMEN's
    vote
    will count as equal to the number of
    gold coins
    his partner possesses
    . During
    Second Dance
    , every player's vote
    will count as one.

• First dance
    will end if there are 12 players or fewer left alive or deadline is reached. During the
    intermission
    , Mafia may secretly force one of the dance pairs to leave. Mafia also picks another player,
    whose alignment will be made public at the beginning
    of the
    Second dance
    Second dance
    will then begin, and continue until the game's end.
  • Also, at any point during the
    dance
    , a player may voluntarily leave (he/she dies and his/her alignment flips), which forces his/her partner to leave as well.

Spoiler: Ruleset
FakeGod's Mafia RuleSet
  • ONE: FUNDAMENTALS
    • All site-wide rules apply. Read and respect them.
    • There is no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
    • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, backup-moderator, or fellow players. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
    • Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.
    • Play to your Win Condition.
  • TWO: DANCE PHASE
    • Votes must be
      bolded
      or they shall not be counted. Abbreviating someone's name is acceptable, so long as I can discern who you were voting for without trouble.
    • Unvoting is not required, but is much appreciated by the mods. If you control more than one vote, Unvoting will unvote all of your votes, unless you specify which vote you unvote.
    • Once you have reached a simple majority (half of all living players plus one) that person will be lynched.
  • THREE: INTERMISSION PHASE
    • Any role or faction with night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod with their choice.
    • If no action is received, no action will be taken. All actions received after the deadline has passed will not be valid.
  • FOUR: CAPITAL OFFENSES
    • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, or backup-moderator. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
    • There is to be no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
    • The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:
      • Using invisible text, codes, cryptography, etc.
      • Editing your posts (if you have the power to do so)
      • Insulting other players
      • Quoting any PTs you may have access to
    • If any of these offenses are committed, I have the right to force-replace you from the game or modkill you.
  • FIVE: MISCELLANEOUS
    • Feel free to address me in-thread, but if there is a large egregious mistake please PM me. Small matters like errors in the votecount can be posted in-thread.
    • I have the final say on any issue. I reserve the right to force-replace and modkill at my will.
    • This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. Stay civilized, please.
    • I have the right to edit this RuleSet at any time.
[/list]

Spoiler: Role PMs

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

Lady FakeGod,

you are hereby cordially invited to

the three hundred and fifty-nineth annual sultan's dance

You have X gold coins

You are aligned with
Town

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

Gentleman FakeGod,

the three hundred and fifty-nineth annual

sultan's dance

You are aligned with
Town

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

Lady FakeGod,

the three hundred and fifty-nineth annual sultan's dance

You have X gold coins.

You are aligned with
Mafia

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

Gentleman FakeGod,

the three hundred and fifty-nineth annual

sultan's dance

You are aligned with
Mafia

∾ ❁ ∾
∾ ❁ ∾

It's absolutely a bad pairing. I don't know why Ank accepted it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Goddammit stupid quote won't go away :/
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2423, Krazy wrote:
In post 2416, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yeah, I will definitely leave if I don’t get a partner I like.
I guess with Dann I was also hoping you might just enjoy the challenge of sorting him in the PT and getting to the point you can feel confident in your read there

kinda goes back to "I'd prefer you in a PT with someone where you're both solving and sorting"

but maybe I'm just asking too much, idk
Dann seems set on PB, so it’s currently not looking great for rn. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2533, Something_Smart wrote:Goddammit stupid quote won't go away :/
Did you read the posts before that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Ank accepted it because as either alignment she thinks a 1 for 1 trade is worth
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2425, Ankamius wrote:
accept RC
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Moment »

In post 2160, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:A) I agree with you that any ladies, willing to sit out of the dance are more likely to be town than scum, so probably not the best idea.

B) I didn’t say it (however you want to define it) made you scummy. I said, I didn’t think our playstyles wouldn’t mesh well together. Prove me wrong.
I never implied that you said as such.

------
In post 2179, RadiantCowbells wrote:Moment, TheBrie, SS, Pvturists are my strongest wolf reads as of right now. I'm very uncomfortable with how closely that aligns with sorting by post count. Hopefully one of them does something to show me that I'm wrong?
Why do you scumread me and TheBrie? I'm a little surprised to see you scumread me – I recall you saying somewhere in Witches' Halloween Ball that you had me as locktown.

------
In post 2200, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like if me/ND goes through regardless of my alignment if we don't get killed we are essentially de facto the endgame pairing. No one gets me lynched at that point. I would expect opposition from Krazy on the grounds that I'm an unsafe candidate for an endgame pairing: if I'm wrong on all of this Krazy you're welcome to talk more about this and help me understand where you are at.
Elaborate? I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at with "no one gets me lynched at that point".

------
In post 2249, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 2244, Dannflor wrote: Honestly this is where my scum reads on Pvt and Allo come from. They both feel similar to "having reads just for the sake of having reads"
Oh no. No no no.

Can't bait me if I have my mouth closed :shifty:
...?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:38 am

In post 2538, Moment wrote:Why do you scumread me and TheBrie? I'm a little surprised to see you scumread me – I recall you saying somewhere in Witches' Halloween Ball that you had me as locktown.
I did. I don't townread you here. I feel like I would if you were town. If you are town and I'm wrong help me see it \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2536, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ank accepted it because as either alignment she thinks a 1 for 1 trade is worth
This

It disallows scum RC from endgaming
It allows me to shelve my paranoia of townRC
And this is obviously a very good pairing for scum me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2534, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dann seems set on PB, so it’s currently not looking great for rn.
I think you and I would make a good pairing sorting wise and I'm not dead set if the rest of the game thinks it's best me and PB go elsewhere. Kinda waiting for RC to get a read on PB
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

From my end, there's no reason to deny this as any alignment
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2426, Krazy wrote:
In post 2295, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2225, Krazy wrote:I would support ank/rc tbh

Not sure either is that into it tho and I dont want to fuck with wim
I think hell will freeze over first. :lol:
damn global warming is affecting all kinds of places
Apparently. If we lose, I’m blaming you for suggesting this. So, should I just leave now or later? I’m assuming you’re asking Taly and Dann is asking PB. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Moment »

In post 2539, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2538, Moment wrote:Why do you scumread me and TheBrie? I'm a little surprised to see you scumread me – I recall you saying somewhere in Witches' Halloween Ball that you had me as locktown.
I did. I don't townread you here. I feel like I would if you were town. If you are town and I'm wrong help me see it \o/
Have you considered that I would never willingly subject myself to scumreading Nancy Drew if I were scum? It's just not a strategy I would use.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 am

In post 2542, Ankamius wrote:From my end, there's no reason to deny this as any alignment
Not true

If you were town and wanted to give town the best chances of winning this was wrong
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42 am

Literally no point discussing this now

If you're town I'll give you shit for it in post game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2441, Dannflor wrote:I feel good about both Nancy and PB in a PT, but I think Nancy and I would be higher candidates for a NK. Which I thought you were trying to avoid, Krazy?
Well, now that RC is off the market, I’m probably going to replace out if I don’t get asked by you or Krazy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2545, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2542, Ankamius wrote:From my end, there's no reason to deny this as any alignment
Not true

If you were town and wanted to give town the best chances of winning this was wrong
When I see you specifically say that you want to get me out of the game since I'm the only one who will get anywhere without you dismantling the townreads on me, it makes no sense for you to specifically refuse to pair with me as town since that is the simplest way to win the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2547, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2441, Dannflor wrote:I feel good about both Nancy and PB in a PT, but I think Nancy and I would be higher candidates for a NK. Which I thought you were trying to avoid, Krazy?
Well, now that RC is off the market, I’m probably going to LEAVE, if I don’t get asked by you or Krazy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”