Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Votecount 4.2

Clemency (3): Wisdom, Nancy Drew 39, Pink Ball
Wisdom (1): Clemency
sheepsaysmeep (1): Creature

Not Voting: Nero Cain, Firebringer, BBmolla, Kaito Momota, sheepsaysmeep

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-22 10:55:47)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Gamma Emerald on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean come on guy, a goon investigates as vanilla, so I don't think its that much of a stretch that a traitor would be an informed vanilla.
that wasn't directed at you, that was because I wanted pagetop
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 2621, Nero Cain wrote:
@Mod
-What result would a traitor give a role cop?

I ask b/c "informed vanilla" sounds like a traitor thing and Creature's random "thought" that there's a traitor in this game is pretty WTF and slippy. So depending on what Gamma says I might lynch the fuck out of those two.
elsa said there was a traitor before dying
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Creature »

@Mod

I ask b/c "informed vanilla" sounds like a traitor thing and Creature's random "thought" that there's a traitor in this game is pretty WTF and slippy. So depending on what Gamma says I might lynch the fuck out of those two.
I predicted a traitor because Elsa has said and Wisdom's result seemed to indicate lot of town power, so wouldn't be surprised if there were four scum (traitor included) to counter that.
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2626, Nero Cain wrote:
I mean come on guy, a goon investigates as vanilla, so I don't think its that much of a stretch that a traitor would be an informed vanilla.
that wasn't directed at you, that was because I wanted pagetop
In post 2627, Clemency wrote:
@Mod

elsa said there was a traitor before dying
In post 2628, Creature wrote:
@Mod

I predicted a traitor because Elsa has said and Wisdom's result seemed to indicate lot of town power, so wouldn't be surprised if there were four scum (traitor included) to counter that.
You’re saying, you think Fire could be scum here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2628, Creature wrote:
@Mod

In post 2468, Elsa Jay wrote:Ehh, this is fine anyway. Might as well bail out while I can. Lead Town to victory, Clem. I know you can do it.

My teammates are [Redacted] and [Redacted]. I wish them luck.

VOTE: Elsa Jay

PS: Too the Traitor: Yeah, we're informed you exist. So just do whatever your doing and try not to get shot by us. Considering this is probably the only time you get open communication with the main scum team, I feel likes it's good for you too know.

I was promised Ariel and Mermaids but all I got was a grumpy Barnacle in Wisdom.

I want my money back.
Could be just scum WIFOM? But let’s not maj until Fire slot replaces in, then.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

for now
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: creature

I’m a bit behind/confused this game
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2632, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: creature

I’m a bit behind/confused this game
Bad vote, Creature’s town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Clemency »

nah
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You think Creature’s scum here? Are you familiar with his meta? I am. I have played numerous games with him as both alignments. He was my partner in Heroes Wanted, so I trust my Creature read over yours.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re saying, you think Fire could be scum here?
idk if this is @ me or not but I did think Fire was scum b/c I didn't really like his empty go with the flow vote on Maki yesterday but if I'm trusting Wisdom then he has to be town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Kaito Momota

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2636, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re saying, you think Fire could be scum here?
idk if this is @ me or not but I did think Fire was scum b/c I didn't really like his empty go with the flow vote on Maki yesterday but if I'm trusting Wisdom then he has to be town.
If you believe that there really is a traitor in this setup, than who else could it be?

But he’s being replaced, so \_0_/

Obviously this affects my reads. Maybe Fire is the traitor?

So, POE: Fire, Clem, Kaito?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do I need to figure out who the traitor is?

There's a not traitor result on Fire so are you pushing the idea that Fire and Wisdom are scum together?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Creature »

Well, looks like nothing progressed into this game.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Creature »

I'm not going to traitor hunt btw
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2639, Nero Cain wrote:Why do I need to figure out who the traitor is?

There's a not traitor result on Fire so are you pushing the idea that Fire and Wisdom are scum together?
No but Elsa said there was a traitor, before Wisdom claimed Fire was an informed townie, so maybe it’s a town role? \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't town are you?

In I made the statement that I thought that "informed vanilla" sounded like it could a result from a rolecop b/c I didn't know that traitors investigate as traitors.

in you asked me or someone if I was scum reading Fire. I said no but thinking about it I guess that its not impossible that he's an informed goon. But anyways...

In you asked me who I thought was the traitor and then light pushed Fire as the traitor despite there being a not a traitor result on him and you believing that Wisdom is town.

I responded by telling you that Fire only makes sense as a traitor if Wisdom is also scum so I asked if this is what you believed

and then...

AND THEN

I got this garbage.

Nancy Drew 39 wrote: No but Elsa said there was a traitor before Wisdom claimed Fire was an informed townie, so maybe it’s a town role? \_0_/
Yes, Elsa claimed traitor and it could be WIFOM (more or this in a minute) Mod already informed us that a traitor investigates as a traitor. You are just talking in circles and I don't think its the town derp that you are trying to claim it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean ultimately it doesn't really matter if there's a traitor or not but I think the numbers could support a 4th scum. Mini normals are usually 10/3 setups so we are basically in a mini normal with two extra roles. I also vaguely remember reading something saying that town had alot of power so I could see a 4th scum/traitor being viable. + the rolecop/traitor thing is a nice neat little package. But ultimately...

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

And Nancy asking who I thought the traitor was is not something town asks and/or should care about.

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Clemency »

bless
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, you're a claimed miller. But legit your play is wonky as hell.

let's kill Kaito

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by Clemency »

VOTE: kaito
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gonna buy all the miller claims and both power roles as town. So that means the remaining 2 or 3 scum are in

sheepsaysmeep
Clemency
Pink Ball
Kaito Momota
Creature

some what willing to buy into Nancy's creature is town. Would mean scum are in

sheepsaysmeep
Clemency
Pink Ball
Kaito Momota

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2648, Nero Cain wrote:gonna buy all the miller claims and both power roles as town. So that means the remaining 2 or 3 scum are in

sheepsaysmeep
Clemency
Pink Ball
Kaito Momota
Creature

some what willing to buy into Nancy's creature is town. Would mean scum are in

sheepsaysmeep
Clemency
Pink Ball
Kaito Momota
In post 2614, Wisdom wrote:ok so i realized i messed up shortly after i claimed so i have to do this now

fb: informed vanilla

nero: miller
kaito: vanilla

for some reason my mind translated vanilla to vanilla town, hence my claim. But according to the wiki,
mafia goons return vanilla too
, which i completely forgot about

So really only nero is actually confirmed

@Nero , neither fb or Kaito are confirmed ANYTHING by Wisdom’s results, he can only confirm
millers
. IOW, you are the only IC in this game, at this point.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”