.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8024, Elsa Jay wrote:Nobody will see this page bottom of me admitting I'm still the Traitor planning on murdering the entire scum team.
<(") | (")>
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Lies and slander, I wrote no such thing.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8015, Jingle wrote:
In post 8012, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you guys pushing BEF?
Wouldn't say I've pushed him yet, but he IS probably scum.

He's pushing EJ for lying but seems to think EJ is town and he's pushing "Day Reps have scum" despite the Ramcius mislynch and multiple arguments about why that's not a helpful path to go down that he hasn't responded to.

Additionally, he's not attempted to sort anyone that I've seen today.
I pushed EJ yesterday for lying and being imo being anti-town. I have has much confidence as EJ being scum as anyone else seeing that we don't have a scum claim.

I have been sorting people but apparently that's not good enough for you because I look to the day reps for that info. I know the Ram thing backfired but I think there is something there. You don't have to believe me and follow my logic but you can't say I;m not trying to sort people.

Here are some mod posts specifically mentioning day rep info/mechanics so I don't say how anyone can not think scum is in there somewhere. There isn't a smoking gun but I think a picture is forming.
In post 2693, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2692, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t think this was ever asked
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
@Boon is this only able to make mafia the day rep or can town be selected as well?
Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps.
In post 7408, Boonskiies wrote:
One of the Day Rep slots is always random.
In post 4563, the worst wrote:
Hey Boon, I heard some rumours that those conspirators might have some kind of vigilante justice plan which could preemptively end a day phase.

After those bodies showed up, I called in that favour from your contact at the feds. He's gonna do some digging without kicking up too much fuss.

Let's not tell the rest of the contestants for now - maybe they haven't realised anything's wrong yet. I'd hate to scare them.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8019, DrewVa wrote:Jingle could you like take a VC or something if you're focused on this game instead of inflating your epeen

-d
I love how responding to an accusation that not sheeping nancy is antitown is 'inflating my epeen'.

:roll:
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8015, Jingle wrote:Wouldn't say I've pushed him yet
I didn't really name you as a BEF pusher so why did you feel the need to need to defend yourself? Also, you are saying that he's "prob scum" anyways so you are pushing him despite claiming that you aren't.

In post 8015, Jingle wrote:He's pushing EJ for lying but seems to think EJ is town and he's pushing "Day Reps have scum" despite the Ramcius mislynch and multiple arguments about why that's not a helpful path to go down that he hasn't responded to.
I'll have to check to make sure but I don't think he's calling EJ town and I haven't played with BEF scum (at least I don't remember if I have) but doubling down on this day rep thing seems like something scum wouldn't do.

I think its far more likely that scum are pushing BEF as opposed to BEF being scum.
Wasn't about defending myself. I was acknowledging that I probably wasn't the person you were asking, and explaining why I'm interested in the lynch. And no, BEF didn't outright admit he thinks EJ is town. That is the conclusion I came to about him from reading his posts.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8028, BrightEyedFish wrote:I pushed EJ yesterday for lying and being imo being anti-town. I have has much confidence as EJ being scum as anyone else seeing that we don't have a scum claim.

I have been sorting people but apparently that's not good enough for you because I look to the day reps for that info. I know the Ram thing backfired but I think there is something there. You don't have to believe me and follow my logic but you can't say I;m not trying to sort people.
Since day start you have done two things.

Spoiler: Tunneling Elsa
In post 7406, BrightEyedFish wrote:Of the 3 listed above (Dave, Drew, and Creature) I have the biggest SR on Creature (Karm) and after re-reading Karm's and Creatures's ISO I am even more convinced.

I still want a EJ lynch today though. Because I still believe EJ to be liar/scum and we shouldn't fall for his lies anymore.
In post 7431, BrightEyedFish wrote:yeah. At this point in this game, no one should even read EJ's posts because there is 0% credibility there. Town or not, EJ should be lynched as him being alive will cast shadows on everything he tries to involve himself in.
In post 7433, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7432, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I'm a Miller. That's my fucking job to be suspicious.

As town though I'm highly against you wasting time only on me today and letting scum have a free day.

Can't we do what we did yesterday and keep going under the assumption I'm only a Traitor, who, by the way, is Weak and useless?

Finding Smart's partners take precedent. Atleast scumhunt today.
I can't trust you if I wanted to this game.
In post 7436, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7435, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 7433, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7432, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I'm a Miller. That's my fucking job to be suspicious.

As town though I'm highly against you wasting time only on me today and letting scum have a free day.

Can't we do what we did yesterday and keep going under the assumption I'm only a Traitor, who, by the way, is Weak and useless?

Finding Smart's partners take precedent. Atleast scumhunt today.
I can't trust you if I wanted to this game.
Even goes out the way to not mention "I guess we should also keep scumhunting instead of tunneling Elsa again today". Why would a townie be in such a grudge holding mindset that lets them not even scumhunt elsawhere?

Please for the love of everything scumhunt other people as well if your all locked onto me dying today. Don't waste the day.
I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Believe it or not, I am still looking at other places, but I guess you just overlooked that post.
In post 7438, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7437, Elsa Jay wrote:Your Also ignoring the fact you have been tunneling me since yesterday.

Also to reiterate the 3 votes on me from yesterday: You, Smart, and Nev.

Nev is scummy, and Smart is flipped Scum now. You and Nev literally went all in with Smart and it backfired since only you 3 were on me.

Kindly explain how you and Nev aren't scum.
How am I ignoring the fact that I have been tunneling you. I have been open about my tunneling you and my tunneling is solely based on your lies.

I tunneled Ram, that ended badly. I tunneled TLK too and that ended badly because of you and SS.
If I follow that logic then tunneling you will also end badly. Perhaps, but call it a policy vote or whatever. I want to see you lynched.

The town won't follow me on my pushes (even though I wish they would) because they are not based on anything other than my moral code. So be it. That's why my vote was on you yesterday and why it sits on you now.

I have no 100% evidence that you are scum. Also, the way my reads have played out this game, statistically there is a good chance you are town solely because I SR you.

Now, I want to look in other directions but your lies have me blinded, that's why I think its in town best interest to have you lynched.

Note: In 7433 and on he distinctly sounds like he believes EJ is town, at least to me.

Spoiler: Pushing Day Reps being scum
In post 7405, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7396, BrightEyedFish wrote:Day Reps:

Day 1:
Emperor flippyNips
Alonzo
Mcqueen
Xtoxm

Day 2:
Davesaz

Ramcius
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)

Karmeleon

Day 3:
Nev and Max
Cheeky Dancer

Nero Cain

UnaBombah

Day 4:
Creature

Cheeky Dancer
Profii

PenguinPower

Day 5:
PenguinPower
Jingle
DrewVa
Gamma Emerald

I don't see any connections right now but I will dive a little deeper and see if something pops out? Anyone else have and theories?
I bolded the people who won the previous night's BOONus round.

There seems to be at least 2 winners as Day Reps every day. The only exception is D2, where there are 3 winners (hence my D2 push on Ram)

Now here is what I am thinking.
2 BOONus winners are always chosen for a Day Rep. And starting with D2, scum can choose someone to be a day rep. I think one of the WINNERS from the N1 BOONus rounds are scum because there are more than 2 BOONus winners as day reps.

Dave, Drew, Karm (Creature)
In post 7945, BrightEyedFish wrote:To be honest, with more people starting to just now start to serious consider lynching me feels like a compliment. I would have never fathomed that scum!me would make it this far with this player list. Too bad I'm not scum and this pipe dream will have to wait for another day.

What's wrong with wanting to figure out the Day Rep selection? Scum have the ability to select a day rep and I think there is something there to help us.

Of course I want an EJ lynch today but I get that it;s not going to happen based on his lies. Unfortunately, I don't have any new evidence against EJ.

I don't know how I feel about N&M right now. I kinda believe the claim but waiting this long does seem kinda iffy?

My top focus right now is on these 4:
Jingle, Creature, Drew, Dave

Beside, I've crumbed my role 3-4 times in this game. I figured everyone had figured it out by now or at least the people affected by it.
In post 7973, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 7968, DrewVa wrote:P.edit. @BEF, why Dave over N & M?
My SR on creature stems from the day rep. We now know one of the day rep spots is always random and I believe the N2 random spot went to Ram (the exact opposite idea of my D2 Ram tunnel). The other 2 others Day Rep spots went to BOONus round winners, that leaves IMO that the 3rd BOONus round winner coming from the scum factional ability. I know no one wants to hear about that anymore right now so I won't go further.

Also, I didn't feel particularly good about that slot when karm was playing. I don't believe I have any scum!creature experience but something feels off on the creature/karm slot.

I don't think I ever said dave over N&M because I've never really had dave as a SR other than my day rep business.

That all being said, I'm not opposed to joining the N&M wagon because of Cheeky's N&M read and that claim doesn't sit right with me.

Note, he ignored my:
In post 7527, Jingle wrote:
In post 7524, Thanos wrote:Anyway I think now that we know 1 of the day rep is random. The rest is probably winners of the Boonus rounds and/or scum planted. That should get us 1 more easy scum lynch.
Faulty logic. It's confirmed that scum can put someone onto the day rep list. Given that the whole reasoning for the Ram push was based on that from the conversation around it, I suspect scum is likely ignoring that function or attempting to use it to frame town.
In post 7530, Jingle wrote:Yeah. But the similarity between this push and the Ram push is that it's based on speculation. My speculation is that the scum team has the ability to force any player to be a day rep, not just one of their own. Which means that based on the fact that you guys lynched Ram because of the argument day rep implies scum and the fact that day reps are largely irrelevant, they would have used it on not them and the repeated day rep status implies town.

Of course, because that's simply speculation, I'm not basing any of my reads on it. Basing your reads on the speculation that they would choose one of their own is just as lazy as townreading people for being dayreps would be, unless you have evidence to support the idea that they would repeatedly choose the same scum player to be a day rep. Or, in fact, evidence that there is actually causation between Day reps and Boonus rooms, rather than just correlation.

PEdit: I'd guess that only scum can answer that question.
@Nero: Why do you think scum wouldn't hide behind mechanical pushes that don't require them to fake scumhunting?
This is a Parachute.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 7530, Jingle wrote:Yeah. But the similarity between this push and the Ram push is that it's based on speculation. My speculation is that the scum team has the ability to force any player to be a day rep, not just one of their own. Which means that based on the fact that you guys lynched Ram because of the argument day rep implies scum and the fact that day reps are largely irrelevant, they would have used it on not them and the repeated day rep status implies town.

Of course, because that's simply speculation, I'm not basing any of my reads on it. Basing your reads on the speculation that they would choose one of their own is just as lazy as townreading people for being dayreps would be, unless you have evidence to support the idea that they would repeatedly choose the same scum player to be a day rep. Or, in fact, evidence that there is actually causation between Day reps and Boonus rooms, rather than just correlation.

PEdit: I'd guess that only scum can answer that question.
Boon answered this, they can only put one of their scum teammates as a Day Rep not anyone they wish.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8029, Jingle wrote:
In post 8019, DrewVa wrote:Jingle could you like take a VC or something if you're focused on this game instead of inflating your epeen

-d
I love how responding to an accusation that not sheeping nancy is antitown is 'inflating my epeen'.

:roll:
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8015, Jingle wrote:Wouldn't say I've pushed him yet
I didn't really name you as a BEF pusher so why did you feel the need to need to defend yourself? Also, you are saying that he's "prob scum" anyways so you are pushing him despite claiming that you aren't.

In post 8015, Jingle wrote:He's pushing EJ for lying but seems to think EJ is town and he's pushing "Day Reps have scum" despite the Ramcius mislynch and multiple arguments about why that's not a helpful path to go down that he hasn't responded to.
I'll have to check to make sure but I don't think he's calling EJ town and I haven't played with BEF scum (at least I don't remember if I have) but doubling down on this day rep thing seems like something scum wouldn't do.

I think its far more likely that scum are pushing BEF as opposed to BEF being scum.
Wasn't about defending myself. I was acknowledging that I probably wasn't the person you were asking, and explaining why I'm interested in the lynch. And no, BEF didn't outright admit he thinks EJ is town. That is the conclusion I came to about him from reading his posts.
I very much doubt that’s what DVa meant by that. :roll:
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8031, BrightEyedFish wrote:Boon answered this, they can only put one of their scum teammates as a Day Rep not anyone they wish.
Quote?

More importantly, why would scum choose to put themselves on the day rep list when it's been proven to be considered scummy and has no utility for them?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

What did she mean, then, Nancy?
This is a Parachute.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8033, Jingle wrote:
In post 8031, BrightEyedFish wrote:Boon answered this, they can only put one of their scum teammates as a Day Rep not anyone they wish.
Quote?

More importantly, why would scum choose to put themselves on the day rep list when it's been proven to be considered scummy and has no utility for them?
In post 2693, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2692, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t think this was ever asked
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!
@Boon is this only able to make mafia the day rep or can town be selected as well?
Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps.
There is the quote. And to answer your question as to why, here is my opinion.
Since you replaced later in you don't recall it as we do but:
Apparently scum learned of this ability on N1, maybe earlier, but it was first announced Publicly by Boon at the start of D2 and this would have been after scum had chosen someone on N1, so before D2 scum wasn't aware that their day rep ability would be made public knowledge. That leads me to belive that maybe scum jumped the gun and got power hungry and picked a D2 Day Rep without knowing it would be made public.
on D2 we had 3 of the 4 Day Reps as BOONus Winners and since Ram was the only one who wasn't a winner, I thought this made him scum and my confbias got the best of me.

We then learned that 1 Day Rep is ALWAYS random.
D1: All random I assume
D2: 3 BOONus Winners
D3: 2 Winners
D4: 2 Winners
D5: Not for sure but there was 1 less BOONus round due to # of players so it may not give the same result.

Why were there 3 BOONus winner on D2 and only 2 on the following days? Remember Boon's quote now: "Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps."

That's basically why I think at least one of the 3 Day Reps from D2 are scum. That all being said, I am not currently voting for any of them now as I do not want a repeat of Ram and I have nothing to single one of them out that couldn't be considered a gut read.

I am still teetering between voting for EJ and N&M.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by profii »

Have you factored in which players were activated via DrewVa
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8035, BrightEyedFish wrote:I am still teetering between voting for EJ and N&M.
y not Jingle?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8036, profii wrote:Have you factored in which players were activated via DrewVa
Here is DrewVa's Activate list, the bolded names are the players who went on to become Day Reps the following day, I don't see any correlation really and since the activation puts them in the BOONus round that gives them a chance just by being in the round to make them a Day Rep.

D1:
Activate: [DrewVa]
Activate: [Karmelon]

Activate: [Nero]

D2:

Activate: [RCE]
Activate: [Xtoxm]

D3:
Activate: [Gamma Emerald]
Activate: [McQueen]

D4:
Activate: [PenguinPower]

Activate: [Profil]
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8037, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8035, BrightEyedFish wrote:I am still teetering between voting for EJ and N&M.
y not Jingle?

I'm not against it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8030, Jingle wrote:@Nero: Why do you think scum wouldn't hide behind mechanical pushes that don't require them to fake scumhunting?
that's kinda misreppy bro. Scum usually tend to avoid making waves, he's pushing something that's likely wrong and unpopular. Do you see scum him going "hey, let me push something that I'll prob get flak for."
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8035, BrightEyedFish wrote:There is the quote. And to answer your question as to why, here is my opinion.
Since you replaced later in you don't recall it as we do but:
Apparently
scum learned of this ability on N1,
maybe earlier, but it was first announced Publicly by Boon at the start of D2 and this would have been after scum had chosen someone on N1, so before D2 scum wasn't aware that their day rep ability would be made public knowledge. That leads me to belive that maybe scum jumped the gun and got power hungry and picked a D2 Day Rep without knowing it would be made public.
on D2 we had 3 of the 4 Day Reps as BOONus Winners and since Ram was the only one who wasn't a winner, I thought this made him scum and my confbias got the best of me.

We then learned that 1 Day Rep is ALWAYS random.
D1: All random I assume
D2: 3 BOONus Winners
D3: 2 Winners
D4: 2 Winners
D5: Not for sure but there was 1 less BOONus round due to # of players so it may not give the same result.

Why were there 3 BOONus winner on D2 and only 2 on the following days? Remember Boon's quote now: "Scum can still be able to become a Day Rep without using that ability, however using the ability can let them pick one of their teammates to become automatically one of the Day Reps."

That's basically why I think at least one of the 3 Day Reps from D2 are scum. That all being said, I am not currently voting for any of them now as I do not want a repeat of Ram and I have nothing to single one of them out that couldn't be considered a gut read.

I am still teetering between voting for EJ and N&M.
First, that quote tells us only that scum can (but doesn't have to) choose a player to be a day rep. It doesn't tell us scum can't choose a town player. It does in fact tell us scum can choose not to choose a player to be a day rep.

Where did you get the bolded information? What proof do you have that scum used their ability to manipulate day reps N1? What argument do you have to discount that your premise is entirely based on correlations and not causation? Why didn't you respond to the fact that your plan of attack is about as likely to be useful as a dartboard and a copy of the playerlist when I first pointed out the holes in your theory? Why is this theory strong enough to base entire scumreads off of? And, possibly most importantly, WHY HAVE YOU NOT ANSWERED WHY YOU THINK SCUM WOULD CONTINUE USING THEIR ABILITY AFTER RAMCIUS WAS LYNCHED ON THE BASIS OF HAVING BEEN A DAY REP?
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8030, Jingle wrote:@Nero: Why do you think scum wouldn't hide behind mechanical pushes that don't require them to fake scumhunting?
that's kinda misreppy bro. Scum usually tend to avoid making waves, he's pushing something that's likely wrong and unpopular. Do you see scum him going "hey, let me push something that I'll prob get flak for."
That's kinda misreppy bro. Day 2 Ramcius was lynched via similar reasoning, and there doesn't seem to have been significant blowback to that. Today, I think I'm the only real opposition to the awful logic that goes into that push. I certainly can't remember anyone else pointing out how terrible it is.
This is a Parachute.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

No we know how terrible it was in retrospect but it's a too scummy to be scum kind of deal and Bef isn't the kind of scum player to wag it in your face.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are hardly the sole pusher of BEF. But then again you said earlier that you aren't really pushing him. The mental gymnastics alone makes me want you dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8042, RCEnigma wrote:Bef isn't the kind of scum player to wag it in your face.
not according to Jingle!

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by profii »

In post 8038, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 8036, profii wrote:Have you factored in which players were activated via DrewVa
Here is DrewVa's Activate list, the bolded names are the players who went on to become Day Reps the following day, I don't see any correlation really and since the activation puts them in the BOONus round that gives them a chance just by being in the round to make them a Day Rep.

D1:
Activate: [Karmelon]

D2:

Activate: [RCE]
Activate: [Xtoxm]

D3:
Activate: [Gamma Emerald]
Activate: [McQueen]

D4:
Activate: [PenguinPower]

Activate: [Profil]
I guess the activation isn’t all that relevant

My theory was if the winners = day reps then scum will know during the night phase if they are going to be a day rep via that mechanic making any PR moot

I’m not sure it fits but was just a thought

Personally I don’t see why scum want to be a day rep until latter stages of the game - we’ve only used it to lynch scum so far ha ha
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

I wasn't, no. I was asking for towncases on players in my PoE. I wasn't really pushing anyone then. You could definitely read the thread and verify that.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8042, RCEnigma wrote:Bef isn't the kind of scum player to wag it in your face.
Why?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 8044, Nero Cain wrote:
not according to Jingle!
Show me where, prior to my response to BEF, anyone made any comment about pushing dayrep theories being scummy.
This is a Parachute.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 8041, Jingle wrote:
First, that quote tells us only that scum can (but doesn't have to) choose a player to be a day rep. It doesn't tell us scum can't choose a town player. It does in fact tell us scum can choose not to choose a player to be a day rep.

Where did you get the bolded information?
Here is where I learned of the "bolded information". Directly from Boon's announcement of the Day Rep ability. I bolded the parts that answer how I understood the information.

"Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick
one of themselves as a Day Rep
? They don't have to use this ability,
but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”