Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Hey losers. I'ma vanilla town.
VOTE: No lynch
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 27, DrDolittle wrote:But let's discuss a more important issue that's critical to finding scum. Is it OK for a mod to amend vote counts to account for votes that occur after the vote count post?
Baka. What is this useless question for? The answer here is obviously no. Of course, it's not okay to do this. You bringing up this topic in the first place is dumb! You could've talked about my vanilla townie claim or something else of relevance.
In post 33, Dannflor wrote:Don't like the addition of "don't think there's anything scummy about that"

Is town so concerned with their actions being perceived as scummy, esp this early on over something so little?

Why did you choose to naked vote someone who hasn't posted yet as opposed to interacting with someone who has? It's true that they will be there eventually but you haven't given them anything to react to/produce content with
ewwww ew ew ew. You're grasping at straws so early! Who cares if he says his action wasn't scummy. Newsflash, it wasn't. That's not really the point here though. You're pushing him because he said so? Yeah that's more likely to come from town because scum know this kind of stuff gets pushed on. Even if he didn't the way you're phasing this statement is gross. It was a RVS with probably no thought put into it.
In post 36, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I understand that it is site meta to claim miller in your first post when you are one, so I'll acknowledge it, yes, you've caught me, I'm a miller!

Mary Saotome, it's good to see you again. Let's work hard to undermine any opposing factions together.
Ugh, it's you. Well at least you won't survive long with a claim like that Yumeko-chan.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 53, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 32, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I don’t think there’s anything scummy about that. They should be here eventually
There's nothing scummy about voting someone at random in you first post or two if the game's still around page 1, maybe 2 in a large game.

But you didn't, you waited, and with plenty of people to interact with you chose to vote someone who wasn't around. Why was that?
It's certainly normal to make votes early like RVS. My question is why are you grilling someone on it for doing something out of the normal. That's more likely to come from town duhhhh.

In post 54, Vedith wrote:I currently have more town reads than players.
Do tell because I have only 2 townreads and I'm scumreading a lot more of the list.
In post 58, Lovebird wrote:Idk. I don't have many townreads.

VOTE: DrDolittle
Any reason for this or random?
In post 59, Dannflor wrote:I like to grill awkward town first to make sure they're awkward town and not awkward scum.
Hm, I suppose this isn't a
bad
answer, but it isn't a good one. It's convenient. Let's see. What makes someone awk town and what makes them awk scum. Kinda hard to tell if you ask me.
In post 62, Dannflor wrote:That's like four people now who've called me or one of my posts scummy without actually voting for me
Oh well I wouldn't want to be rude! VOTE: Dannflor
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Spoiler: the Lichi bw
In post 77, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: temporallich

This is 1 wolf
In post 79, Dannflor wrote:Emperor's responses have been very town
Since he said random, then that he wanted to vote someone who hadn't been voted yet, then random again... his vote is baseless and Lovebird is town. That's a complete 360 right there.
How the hell do you get Lovebird is town from that

VOTE: TemporalLich
In post 81, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

This is 1 wolf
Yeah I think you might be right
In post 90, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Ok flippy, I'm satisfied for now.

This guy's jumped on 2 wagons using other people's args twice and he said I was towny so he's next up
In post 92, Lovebird wrote:This game, I'm going to sheep my townreads.

VOTE: Lich
This is certainly interesting. Might nor be relevent now, but it sure will be later.
In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 69, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Anyways I was just being lazy and didn’t feel like looking at everyone’s name to see who I wanted to RVS.
And yet you voted someone who hadn't posted. Do you see a problem there? Because I do.
VOTE: Emperor FlippyNips
Can think of 2 explanations, one possibly scum indicative and one definitely scum indicative.
When has this ever been a problem before? I certainly see a lot of people acting like it is. Yet no one is saying why. Why am I not in the same boat as this guy? I voted no lynch and no one is questioning that. You're voting a guy for voting a no poster. Really grasping at straws here people.
In post 101, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 69, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Anyways I was just being lazy and didn’t feel like looking at everyone’s name to see who I wanted to RVS.
And yet you voted someone who hadn't posted. Do you see a problem there? Because I do.
VOTE: Emperor FlippyNips
Can think of 2 explanations, one possibly scum indicative and one definitely scum indicative.

No I really don’t. What I said was to why i didn’t vote straight away. So that’s out of context. You can look at my ISO if you want to get it straight. I really don’t see the problem with voting someone who hasn’t posted yet it’s literally what happens in the beginning of games.

Coming at me for using my
RVS
seems like a lost cause & we should move on to find actually scum
Look at this towny guy!
In post 103, Vedith wrote:I think Gamma might be Scum.
Good jod baldy. This is something I wouldn't mind betting on.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 110, Dannflor wrote:
In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:ewwww ew ew ew. You're grasping at straws so early! Who cares if he says his action wasn't scummy. Newsflash, it wasn't. That's not really the point here though. You're pushing him because he said so? Yeah that's more likely to come from town because scum know this kind of stuff gets pushed on. Even if he didn't the way you're phasing this statement is gross.
It was a RVS with probably no thought put into it.
And that's what I concluded after questioning him, but I wanted to make sure. I would have voted him if I thought it was enough to really go on.

Also, I think grasping at straws is exactly what you should do early on until you're able to get a better grasp on the game.
It depends how serious the push is. If it was clearly to try and get the game moving and nothing else I'd agree. That isn't the case with a lot of these pushes though!
In post 111, Dannflor wrote:
In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:Baka. What is this useless question for? The answer here is obviously no. Of course, it's not okay to do this. You bringing up this topic in the first place is dumb!
It's not entirely useless considering Slaxx did this very thing in the VC just before his post.
That's the mod. How is talking about what the mod does useful in any way? This isn't a bastard game or anything. zzzzzzzzzz Give me better than this. Really it's quite boring
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Your tone comes off more so as accusing then it does sorting and asking questions. That could be my mistake! Hard to read tone.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 117, Dannflor wrote:Depends on the situation, that's why I wanted to pressure Emperor to explain himself to find out. I think if he was scum, he would've tried a little harder to justify himself and cover for the (yes slightly ridiculous) reason people were attacking him for.
While we clearly disagree with how to handle certain situations or how what the correct manner of dealing with someone is. I do think you believe what you're saying. At least with how you would grill people. Now If only the second part wasn't so...bland
In post 117, Dannflor wrote:What do you qualify as getting the game moving? My push helped me sort Emperor, though I'll agree Gamma coming in and restating the same spew after people had moved on is not a good look and definitely doesn't move the game forward or help in sorting

Who are your two town reads? Emperor obviously and...?
Getting the game moving is creating new arguments and keeping thread flow going. As long as the topic is fresh or a good intense debate. Then it's all good in my books. (There's a big difference between clogging the thread with a useless back and forth and a serious 1v1 talk that people don't understand.) For now I think the game is moving a bit slowly. I wish it was more spread out instead of the focus on a select few, but honestly I don't know how to handle this situation much myself! Hm, well I kinda do, but I'll leave it to you guys cause I'm lazy!

My townreads are Emperor and Vedith. I will not explain my Vedith read because if I did he could use it to his advantage as scum. So I will see if his actions line up with my reasoning.

Keep being interesting 10thy/Dann and we'll get along fine.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 119, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I was accusing. I think being directly confronted makes people more transparent, and thus easier to sort. I kept an open mind though and I think I have started to form more accurate reads than I had before the accusations.
How blunt. Fine, fine this answer works for me.
In post 126, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe it's the roleplaying but Mary Saotome's play seems very agenda-driven.
Ohhh does it now~ Well I certainly am attacking people who I find suspect. Along with I have a few plans in mind. So yes, I would say my play is certainly agenda-driven. How you wanna take that is up to you.
In post 134, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mary chat with me :(
Ugh, don't you know my time is important?
What
do you want.
In post 139, Hopkirk wrote:@Mary: what would you have considered to be a legitimate, not just ‘convenient’ reason for Dan to vote Emperor? The phrasing ‘convenient’ feels odd.
It was an answer that I could easily see being truthful, but also one that is easy to make up. It wasn't really what I was looking for. Perhaps convenient was the wrong term. I wanted a more solid answer to help me sadly.
In post 144, Hopkirk wrote:I want to develop a read on Gamma.
You know hoppy. Saying the reason why you're voting Gamma isn't really that helpful. If you wanted to develop a read on gamma. Fake a scumread on him see how they react etc. Just placing a vote down isn't gonna do much. I know you all can't be as smart as the great Mary. However, I would hope you all can use your brains sometime!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 154, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 146, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's your read on me jw
Oh wow I must be high, didn’t put that together.

You’re leaning town now. In the beginning of the game you were scum leanin

Anyone else I forgot is a null leaning scum till proven innocent

But I said who I think is a good D1 kill as of right now. Unless someone else slips and they’re obvious scum but I think they’re good people to go for.

Only reason I haven’t changed my vote to someone I said is a good D1 is cos I haven’t gone over Gamma’s ISO. soon as I do that I’ll change my vote to where I see fit
How did you go from scum on RC to town. Can you talk about your progression on that?
What makes someone a good D1 kill? Could they be a good D1 kill, but not a good D2 kill for example?
In post 157, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Gamma isn’t a D1 but I’m still leaning scum on her.

VOTE: drdolittle I want some pressure on this person right now. They’re sus
Spicy! What do you think this vote is going to accomplish? If you're pressuring a town slot to make them post more the posts won't be as genuine BAKA. However you're saying they're sus. While I do agree drdolittle is sus. I think you're being a bit too transparent
In post 161, TemporalLich wrote:Emperor, Dannflor, DrDolittle, and Gamma all register as "potentially scum" to me.
Not bad. I agree with 2 of these and can understand how you have 3 of them. Maybe some of you do have some brains!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 165, RadiantCowbells wrote:Btw Mary

If you play with me engage with me talk to me I won't lynch you early no matter what. I can't promise I won't lunch you eventually but.

If you don't engage with me I'm prolly just gonna assume it's because you're wolf and I won't feel bad if it's wrong.

Don't be a stranger <3
Don't get your panties in a twist loser. I'm always willing to interact with one of my fans.
In post 172, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 169, Vedith wrote:
In post 167, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
\o/
Lets speed lynch this!
No speedlynch

I'm 99% here to hit on Mary and she hasn't been here yet so
Why is Lichi outted scum to you? Also thank you I know I'm great.
In post 186, Dannflor wrote:I don't think them being new is AI
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Her posts look like they are really in the moment,
and are more thought up.
Tell me more. Aren't all posts in the moment? You read something think of an answer and post. Not that hard~ If you think I'm making stuff up well that's a you problem Gamma! I look forward to our debate on this topic.
In post 198, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:{Lich, Hopkirk, (?)}

Lich Hopkirk seems too obvious, but maybe it's that easy. Yesterday had too many scumreads to focus on Hopkirk so I wanted to watch his play.

I still think we TLTL here. Turbo Lynch Temporal Lich, that is. But gotta see Xwing when monday rolls around
Hopkirk is obvious? Please explain that to the rest of the class! Turbo lynching is never a good idea unless the game is coming to a crawl. Hint hint, it's not. We can talk more about reads and get a lot more interactions if we don't turbo lynch. So I only see win-wins here.
In post 213, Dannflor wrote:UNVOTE: Lich
VOTE: Hopkirk

I don't see how Hopkirk expects his vote to help him get a better read on Gamma when he asked Gamma no questions about his actions
I knew I could count on you doc!
In post 215, Hopkirk wrote:I was expecting Gamma to acknowledge it since there's an obvious disconect between the two lines in my post.
Don't like that she didn't acknowledge it.

TL is still the lynch.
Silly. Don't expect people to acknowledge it.
Force
them to do it. We're not here to make friends! If Gamma isn't reacting you do stuff until he does it. Pressure him case him call him out I don't know! Don't just sit back and ignore it. That makes it look like you just made of the post and dropped it. 'TL is still the lynch.' Is it?
VOTE: Hop
Let's fix that.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

It's interesting that a lot of the people I'm willing to vote are scumreading each other. Gamma, Hop, DrDolittle and ??? Who I won't name as I want to see how they're acting still.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 228, Lovebird wrote:
In post 126, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe it's the roleplaying but Mary Saotome's play seems very agenda-driven.
No, I think Mary is pretty towny
Of course I am! I mean have you
seen
my posts.
In post 235, Dannflor wrote:
In post 230, Lovebird wrote:IDK, that doesn't seem realistic. And, wouldn't that be towny anyways?
Don't think town cares as much about looking suspicious. Why doesn't it seem realistic?

Gamma, I fail to understand why you aren't using your vote to pressure/get reactions out of people. It looks like you're trying to play overly safe.

VOTE: Gamma
Good vote! I'm probably wrong on one of Hop/Gamma. Not that I really care given I'll trade 1 town for 1 scum anyday. I'm pretty confident in one of them flipping scum. I'll swing my vote around them. Unless RC can convince me why the other guy is scum.
Gamma Hop feel free to convince me why the other is scum. Have fun~
In post 246, TemporalLich wrote:Mary is strictly NAI with a side of fries.

Radiant's not really NAI but not really town either. Can't decide yet though so w/e.
In post 243, RadiantCowbells wrote:Here's my case he's a wolf

What am I supposed to case in his six posts

Sure I'll make a case
Yeah I'd like to hear your case.
Okay what reads
do
you have
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Not bad RC. Not bad at all
I think I might join you on that...later of course as I'm not done with everyone here yet. You have me sold for the time being though.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

I know you losers missed me. I mean who wouldn't? I'll get to this tonight.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Let's start the catch up shall we~
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 267, xwing wrote:Long ass wall post.
I find his posts and thoughts in this genuine enough and towny I guess you can stick around. Not that I agree with all your reads, but we need people like you around to make me look better anyway~
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not all of them. Cases should be thought out. How come you don't realize that? And your attempt to argue philosophy complete fail to answer any concerns I have with your posting. I might have dropped it following your last posts given the front I was detecting seems created by your persona you are creating here, but this shoddy dodge blew that.
Baka. When you see a post you think something about it and post about it. Sure you take your time when making a case. However, I haven't seen any cases besides the RC case. I don't know where you got on the topic of cases in the first place given that's not what I was taking about~ Also I wasn't dodging anything. If I don't want to answer an idiotic question I'll just call it stupid and move on!
In post 289, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wolfy reaction btw
Btw^

Still reading
Saving this in case Lichi flips town~ Along with other stuff.
In post 297, xwing wrote:yeah i think ssbm is strong town..not sure why she's being cage-y about me though..

gamma is still putting in effort, not sure how i feel about this yet..

i think i like ddl for town, i dont feel any scum agenda in his post..and i believe/get his case against yumeko too, but i feel lich is scummier..i feel a lil uneasy about gamma joining the yumeko wagon though..

hop, not sure yet..i noticed he's not a fan of emperor too so we have something in common..but nothing sticks out to me yet like i cant remember what else he's said..
I'll give you some time to explain this to me because your reads are interesting to say the least! Why is ssbm strong town? I have have as Null that strongly depends on flips. Gamma is scum if Lichi flips town. DDL as town I might start to agree with you, but I'd like to know more
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 298, RadiantCowbells wrote:Btw sorry about this game TL

good luck in your next one
HAHAHAHA. I'd scumread this reaction if it wasn't from someone with an ego like yours!
In post 317, Vedith wrote:Tomorrow we'er lynching you or Gamma.
Nice try adding DDL into it.
We have some confident people in this playerlist I see! I suppose this isn't the worst 2 people to lynch. I'd say maybe not Gamma depending on Lichi flip.
In post 320, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Ooo, fun! Why don't we make a game out of this and guess who you're referring to here?
I'd bet the ??? is ssbm_Kyouko myself.
What made you come to that answer? Not that I'm curious or anything.
In post 329, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 326, Mary Saotome wrote:I know you losers missed me. I mean who wouldn't? I'll get to this tonight.
Not with that attitude I don't
Quiet you.
In post 333, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 332, RadiantCowbells wrote:Since some people are trying to fight the obvscum lynch I guess I'll engage with this

How is assuming that you're going to be the lynch when you're already the largest wagon scummy for me? What's my scum motivation going after you? How does something not being Towny necessarily make me auto scumlock?
That's pretty much neutral play. But the chance of you meaning I'm the NK target is where the scumread goldmine is.

Also before that I already was registering you as scum so w/e

Scumlock for safety now.
You know. This defense is so bad it's laughable to me. It makes me think that this guy could really be lynchbait! Not that It's gonna stop me from lynching him. No, I want them lynched even more. I have a lot of information on this slot and either A) I get a scum lynch. or B) I find a lot of scum from this lynch alone~ It's a double win with no gamble needed.
In post 338, RadiantCowbells wrote:He's just a wolf saying what sounds good

Yumeko and Vedith have to die regardless of their alignments hopefully one of them is a wolf but if not it's still wrong to not kill both of them
Now why these 2?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 344, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 342, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 333, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 332, RadiantCowbells wrote:Since some people are trying to fight the obvscum lynch I guess I'll engage with this

How is assuming that you're going to be the lynch when you're already the largest wagon scummy for me? What's my scum motivation going after you? How does something not being Towny necessarily make me auto scumlock?
That's pretty much neutral play. But the chance of you meaning I'm the NK target is where the scumread goldmine is.

Also before that I already was registering you as scum so w/e

Scumlock for safety now.
If RC is scum (doubtful) who are his buddies?
Probably nobody, RC seems very isolationist. That probably means RC is the SK though.
Image AHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is who we're calling scum? Okay, okay I'll bite.
In post 354, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 350, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 348, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:For arguments sake though, you think SK!RC would try to lead a lynch day 1 and risk getting NKed that night or lynched the next day?
No but this sounds like WIFOM don't you think?
No, I think it is explicitly against 3rd party's wincon to draw attention to themselves by leading a wagon regardless of the alignment of the lynchee.

I think you don't have any legitimate scumreads and your wagon won't gain traction at this point because you're scum and your partners are unwilling to bus you so early on. When the official VC comes you'll probably hit L-2 if xwing doesn't change his mind about you.

Your ISO lacks scumhunting and your voting patterns suggest you are voting for anyone who looks like a viable counterwagon to yourself.
Have you seen how bad Lichis posts are? You
really
think if he's scum here he's not getting bussed? Good one! Also it's not hard to come up with scumreads. If he needs help he'd ask his buddies. Really I bet I could make a legit scumread on every player in this game with ease. His iso is bad yes-I don't really know why I'm talking about this when he's gonna get lynched it's kinda pointless!
In post 403, Dannflor wrote:In addition, there's so much fucking resistance to this wagon. You're painting this narrative of scum just sitting back and being happy but I don't see that here. I see Lich being scum and his partners being among Yumeko/DDL/Gamma/Mary trying desperately to get counter wagons going and painting this as an easy mislynch. The only person I could see as scum on the Lich wagon is Lovebird. Probably, it's a town driven wagon on scum caught early, and scum are working really hard to make sure this lynch doesn't go through because if it does the game looks bad for them.
AHAHAHA don't make me laugh! You say the Lichi wagon has resistance? You're wrong. The only other person you could calla 'wagon' is Gamma who is in your little list. So do you think town has just nailed the scumteam? No, the only big wagon has been Lichi all game. I won't go into details on how the Lichi wagon doesn't make me look bad (because that should be obvious) but you're really making me laugh with how bad of a post this is. I just need to figure out if your backwards logic is coming from town or scum.
In post 403, Dannflor wrote:idk if i missed anything but still 100% think this is the best lynch today, flip gives a lot of information either way too
Hey look you're finally right about something!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 409, RadiantCowbells wrote:hilariously ssbm would have been my first pick for a busser on the wagon.
Hey look RC your reads
aren't
bad. Do you want a cookie?
In post 415, RadiantCowbells wrote:if mary hasn't made a presence in the thread before i die kill her.
Do you still want to kill me RC? Not that you'd get fair, but I'm curious~
In post 446, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: lich
Hammer for town points.
Saving this too~
In post 456, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 455, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's not how a real watcher? softs
... except I'm not the watcher.

Please explain why I shouldn't investigate you this night.
Oooo~ What an interesting claim. Maybe I should counter it? Sadly I claimed Vanilla though!
In post 469, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh yeah she lurked when we were town together hmm

i'm still fine saying to lynch her because her lack of presence makes me less happy of a human being
How rude.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 477, RadiantCowbells wrote:cuz they're defending TL in obnoxious ways
Who cares? TL is still dying
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 483, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mentioned cases because you were making the point all posts are "in the moment" and that was something that plainly contradicted your statement. Whether a case existed in this game was irrelevant, why did you think it was? And if you'd called my question stupid I'd have been upset but maybe been fine with it. You avoiding it the way you did cause problems though.
Fair enough. Even if cases do make my point invalid I don't know why it makes you have a sour taste in your mouth. I thought the case part was relevant because you were calling my posts 'thought up.' So I was trying to prove a point. I didn't purposely avoid your question. It's up to you if you wanna believe that or not~
In post 484, Dannflor wrote:The wagon has a lot of resistance for what it should have imo if it really was an easy mislynch
It was still the only talked about lynch the whole game. Only 2 other people are scum in this game. So what's your point with a lot of resistance like it's something scummy? If Lichi is a strong scum PR maybe, but we don't know that yet. However, for a wagon to have strong resistance it needs a lot of players. So some of the 'people' you're talking about are town. Also considering TL has been the most talked about vote all game. I doubt scum would defend TL as hard as you're trying to make out. Heck for your sake I hope TL flips town. Otherwise, I'm probably voting you at some point. Because this seems like a setup~
In post 484, Dannflor wrote:Vedith and Yumeko have defended him pretty hard
That's 2 people. That doesn't mean strong. One of them has barely any posts who clearly isn't defending them hard enough if that's the case.
In post 484, Dannflor wrote:There's also passive resistance in both the Gamma wagon and players like Gamma and DDL straight up ignoring the slot. I don't know why you think I'm saying town has just nailed the scum team and it bother me that you took that out of what I was saying. I said that's where I see potential partners because I'm fairly certain this flips red. I don't think me listing like 5 people counts as "town nailing the scum team." That's such a strange thing to say
How does resistance in the Gamma wagon play out here. TL hasn't done anything to the Gamma slot. If we're assuming TL flips scum like you say that leaves just his 1 partner if any to defend Gamma. That means the people stopping the wagon are town. Your logic isn't good in fact it's pretty bad BAKA! If you don't like my posting you can try and make a case on why I'm scum tomorrow
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Ahahaha Dann just gave himself up if TL flips scum. How's that feel? Tell me, come on now!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 507, Slaxx wrote:
Day 2

Night 1 FlipDannflor died during the night. He was a
Town JOAT (1-PT Cop, 1-Doctor, 1-Commuter)

Deadline is in 13 Days.
Awwww man my gamble didn't work. Dang~
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 113, Mary Saotome wrote:
Spoiler: the Lichi bw

This is 1 wolf
In post 79, Dannflor wrote:Emperor's responses have been very town
Since he said random, then that he wanted to vote someone who hadn't been voted yet, then random again... his vote is baseless and Lovebird is town. That's a complete 360 right there.
How the hell do you get Lovebird is town from that

In post 81, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

This is 1 wolf
Yeah I think you might be right
In post 90, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Ok flippy, I'm satisfied for now.

This guy's jumped on 2 wagons using other people's args twice and he said I was towny so he's next up
In post 92, Lovebird wrote:This game, I'm going to sheep my townreads.

VOTE: Lich
This is certainly interesting. Might nor be relevent now, but it sure will be later.
In post 475, Mary Saotome wrote:Saving this in case Lichi flips town~ Along with other stuff.
In post 479, Mary Saotome wrote:Saving this too~
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 503, Slaxx wrote:
Votecount 1.14

Present Fun Fact: Lynch has been reached.

TemporalLich (7): RadiantCowbells (77), ssbm_Kyouko (90), Lovebird (92), Dannflor (294), xwing (356), Hopkirk (446), Gamma Emerald (502)

Radiant Cowbells (2):
Yumeko Jabami (247), TemporalLich (303)
Hopkirk (1):
Mary Saotome (254)
DrDolittle(1):
Emperor flippyNips (157)
Gamma Emerald (1):
Vedith (104)
Yumeko Jabami (1):
DrDolittle (278)

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-02-21 21:00:00)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Alright now that I have checkmarks set for myself time to do something that must be hard for you losers. Thinking!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I want to see Yumeko post at least once before we consider lynching her.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Your crumbs calling me and Yumeko are invalid because me and Yumeko know each other losers. Of course, she's gonna address me. Our accounts are even from the same show.
If I was really her partner she wouldn't crumb to me like that over and over. If anything she'd probably crumb to me about something from our show that you losers would never get.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Emperor Flippynips, xwing, Vedith, DrDolittle < Don't touch
Hopkirk,>Chennisden>Gamma Emerald> RadiantCowbells,

Not that you people will listen to me anyway~
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Also, I'm still a vanilla town.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Your whole theory on why I'm scum just got blown out the window and you still want me lynched?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

I just explained why your Yumeko traitor theory is next to impossible and I even have evidence to back it up. Next.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

What are you talking about?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Your hypothesis does the same thing. You're assuming that her addressing me is a crumb. So if we're using that logic then you're wrong too.

The logic for even wanting my lynch in the first place (because no one did before) is that Yumeko is a traitor who crumbed to me. I just proved that logic is false. So we're back to square one. You trying to just 'dismiss me' is rude. Not me defending myself. So you can keep your apology
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

If you need proof me and Yumeko are friends I can grab that as well. Move on to another lynch it's not happening
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

^Lynch this right after me
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 639, chennisden wrote:1) how condescending it is
2) how short it is

both of these traits come from scum.
First of all this is blatantly false. Not the condescending part because you guys
are
losers. But you lynched some scum with my wonderful help so nice job. But the short part. Along with how this comes from scum. Let me explain it slowly for you.

1) Condescending is how I play. Pretty simple~ It doesn't mean it comes from scum 100% of the time or town. It's pretty NAI
2) Iso length is nai in and of itself. The laughable part is you're wrong on it being short in the first place! It's about the quality of the posts not quantity. My posts have a lot of good stuff in them. Yes it's short, but the posts are great~
In post 670, chennisden wrote:you're claimed like 80 times w/o an intent to hammer

hell you weren't even at L-1

this is scum trying to desperately survive the next day
I've claimed in rvs (some people might take it as a joke) and right now. Nice overexaggerating
Now let me explain how me being scum is laughable at best
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

It's time for mafia class with Mary! Listen up and pay attention. You might learn something useful for once.

If I am mafia my partners are Yumeko the traitor and TL the goon.
Yumeko traitor softed by claiming miller, but let's ignore that fact for the time being. The reason I am even being called scum right now is for this reason:

Yumeko is crumbing to Mary in her posts.

This is wrong wrong and wrongggggg. Now I know that you guys like simple answers so let me put this in a way you can understand. Me and Yumeko are friends. Our accounts are from the same show that I bet none of you have seen. If she was the traitor Yumeko had about 50+ ways to crumb to me that she was the traitor that only I would be able to understand and you people would have no clue.

If that's not enough. If Yumeko was to get lynched as a traitor she'd know that people would Iso her and look for traitor crumbs. If I was her partner obviously I'd be the one suspected here. A traitor does not give such blatant crumbs to a partner there not even hidden. The reason why the interaction isn't hidden is because A) we're friends B) We're not together and she wanted to make me look bad. You can clearly see how dumb it is for me and her to be partners.

Still, need more proof? Let's talk about TL. While I didn't vote him I was fine with his lynch the whole game. You can even see in my iso I was saving posts to prepare for his flip. My reads started to develop all because I was banking on a TL flip. I didn't try to fight the lynch I actively supported it.

One final thing. If I'm scum after TL got lynched it's just me to make the night kills here because Yumeko is a traitor. So night 1 I kill:
Dann the guy who I said I was going to be pushing if TL flipped scum? Yes he had a poe of people outside the TL wagon as a lynch, but you can tell I wasn't his first choice. I would've just let him ML a few people. Why would I kill him and help confirm his reads at all? That's just dumb

You also think I killed Lovebird? One of the people who was strongly townreading me? While you can make the argument I killed lovebird to make people listen to her tr on me. No one was gonna listen to lovebird now or in the gy. I would obviously keep her alive so she doesn't vote me

Now do you get it you dumbasses? I'm not the scum you're looking for.
This is where we should be lynching.
VOTE: Hop

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 649, Mary Saotome wrote:Emperor Flippynips, xwing, Vedith, DrDolittle < Don't touch

The people on the top row are people who are town period. If I'm wrong on one it's Vedith, but that's unlikely
The bottom is your lynch order.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 676, chennisden wrote:
In post 673, Mary Saotome wrote:It's time for mafia class with Mary! Listen up and pay attention. You might learn something useful for once.
This is wrong wrong and wrongggggg. Now I know that you guys like simple answers so let me put this in a way you can understand. Me and Yumeko are friends.
Our accounts are from the same show that I bet none of you have seen.
If she was the traitor Yumeko had about 50+ ways to crumb to me that she was the traitor that only I would be able to understand and you people would have no clue.
WRONG

also you don't think people can GOOGLE that? we KNOW you're from the same show, and despite your easter-eggy point, we still think you're scum
You could. I do bet you'd never understand all the refs we can make + we're close friends. We can use other tells.
Also, why don't you explain how? Cause I really don't see any reason. I can't wait to see your defense after I flip cause you're gonna be fucked~
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 679, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mary I'm walking to hear you out here. What if Yumeko didn't consider a flavored crumb? I think you have a point but it could be that Yumeko wasn't 100% in the zone to do that.
If we want to assume she didn't think about a flavored crumb she could've done one that only I got since we're friends. There's no reason for scum Yumeko to leave a stupid blatant crumb that points to me if we really were partners in the first place.
In post 685, chennisden wrote:
In post 678, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 670, chennisden wrote:
In post 650, Mary Saotome wrote:Also, I'm still a vanilla town.
you're claimed like 80 times w/o an intent to hammer

hell you weren't even at L-1

this is scum trying to desperately survive the next day
...with a VT claim. Suuuure.
she CANT CLAIM anything else
In post 686, RadiantCowbells wrote:she already claimed vanillager d1 ;)
It's kinda easy for me as scum to say 'oh that was a fake claim in rvs for fun' and for me to claim pr if I felt like it. Also chen weren't you the one who said you were waiting to hear me claim? If you really thought I couldn't claim anything else you wouldn't have waited. Your thoughts aren't real~
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

No, the point was you trying to say I couldn't claim anything but VT as scum. I was just proving that false. Although if I was scum I would've prob claimed JOAT backup and killed you the only person who knows I like that fake claim last night
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 693, Mary Saotome wrote:No, the point was you trying to say I couldn't claim anything but VT as scum. I was just proving that false. Although if I was scum I would've prob claimed JOAT backup and killed you the only person who knows I like that fake claim
last night
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Your ego surpasses so many limits if you think I don't kill you n1 or n2. But okay maybe this game you'll finally know you can't read me after what 5 games in a row where I'm town now?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Don't charm 6th time will be the charm~
Anyway you should be talking about other reads considering I'm the 'deadset' lynch and I'm town so~
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 649, Mary Saotome wrote:Emperor Flippynips, xwing, Vedith, DrDolittle < Don't touch

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: mary
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Lynch RC if he makes 3 way.
Might take Gamma out of the lynch list and put Vedith in it. Lynch Hop>Chen for sure and don't touch Emp/xwing/Dr

goodluck friends

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”