Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Volx, that rules out Alch/Mew W/W for sure then - let's place the vote on Pintu again?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Michael Scott »

VOTE: pinturicchio

Yes, let's do that.

- Volxen
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Sure, keep deepwolfing. What a fucking disaster, I'll be 1v1ing the guys that I've been scumreading since the start of the game, while they townread me in order to have me alive and "PoE" me at the end.

The lack of paranoia after mislynching ProFlavor is so blatantly obvious that it hurts
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Why the fuck would I vote ProFlavor yesterday if I knew you would come after scum!me knowing that he was going to flip town? Yeah, that's right, I didn't know he would flip town and MS knew exactly what they were doing.

Also bringing up the strongman yesterday out of nowhere and making that kill to prove the existence of it in order to have an alibi for their fake claim? Genius.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:55 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I don't expect you to reevaluate your vote 'cause you're 100% scum in here. So let's see who your partner is.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3274, Michael Scott wrote:We do now know for sure that there are two scum ground units and one scum air unit -- this much is obvious. Jjh's role PM stated that he was a ground unit and that his kill flavor would be "Marine fire". The kill flavor on night 3 was "Marine Fire", and this was AFTER Jjh had already been lynched.
@Pintu, yes, you are mechanically PoE'd anyway, by the above. This is enough evidence that Alch/Mew aren't W/W.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3277, pinturicchio wrote:Sure, keep deepwolfing. What a fucking disaster, I'll be 1v1ing the guys that I've been scumreading since the start of the game, while they townread me in order to have me alive and "PoE" me at the end.

The lack of paranoia after mislynching ProFlavor is so blatantly obvious that it hurts
If you are so confident of us being scum, then why not put your vote on us? Because you want to get a townie to vote for us first so you and your partner can back-to-back vote for us so we can be your fourth and final mislynch?

- Volxen
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I hate to say it but Mew’s the only one being reasonable here. MS and Pint have both come in with immediate pushes on each other. One of them has to be scum but now I’m not sure if this wasn’t lylo distancing between them. It’s really weird how MS said they talked about voting anyways during the Night but then retracted that vote just 12 minutes later.

Ok that’s a lot of p-edit but I see that pint vote’s back.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3278, pinturicchio wrote:Why the fuck would I vote ProFlavor yesterday if I knew you would come after scum!me knowing that he was going to flip town?
"Coasting", and us having a stronger position on ProFlavor's wagon weakens us slightly if we 1v1 you after the mislynch.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:58 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Of course I'm PoEd, that was your plan all along. Why pushing ProFlavor yesterday instead of Alch/Mew if that would 100% confirmed a scum today in case we were wrong? That would've been the optimal town play if you were so sure about one of them being scum and the other one town but not being so sure about Pro/me as a dichotomoy. 'cause you started this day voting and unvoting me to look like you were evaluating it, but that was fake too
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3281, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3277, pinturicchio wrote:Sure, keep deepwolfing. What a fucking disaster, I'll be 1v1ing the guys that I've been scumreading since the start of the game, while they townread me in order to have me alive and "PoE" me at the end.

If you are so confident of us being scum, then why not put your vote on us? Because you want to get a townie to vote for us first so you and your partner can back-to-back vote for us so we can be your fourth and final mislynch?

- Volxen
No, I'm not voting 'cause we need to discuss who your partner is, and I don't want to give you the chance to vote yourself and go to a second LyLo in the dark about the last scum. Try again.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Another point that shows you don't have a town thinking here: "let's lynch confscum pint and tomorrow we'll see what happens" when there's clearly no tomorrow
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Umm, given our *One scum in Pint/ProFlavor* theory, a ProFlavor townflip would flip you and vice-versa.
Pint/ProFlavor was equivalent to Alch/Mew.

We are sure about the dichotomy. The Firebringer NK made me paranoid momentarily, but the Marine fire point Volxen brought up seals it anyway.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:01 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3283, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3278, pinturicchio wrote:Why the fuck would I vote ProFlavor yesterday if I knew you would come after scum!me knowing that he was going to flip town?
"Coasting", and us having a stronger position on ProFlavor's wagon weakens us slightly if we 1v1 you after the mislynch.
??????? Even the scumslip I called out yesterday was less of a reach than this
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3282, Alchemist21 wrote:I hate to say it but Mew’s the only one being reasonable here. MS and Pint have both come in with immediate pushes on each other. One of them has to be scum but now I’m not sure if this wasn’t lylo distancing between them. It’s really weird how MS said they talked about voting anyways during the Night but then retracted that vote just 12 minutes later.

Alchemist, Mewtaph is literally
confirmed scum
from your POV if you are town. I explained this at the end of day one -- how can you not see this?

How many times must I repeat that there are exactly TWO scum ground units and ONE scum air unit? It's been proven beyond any doubt through everything that has happened.

You and Mewtaph are not both town, it is simply 100% impossible for the both of you to be town.

- Volxen
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3286, pinturicchio wrote:Another point that shows you don't have a town thinking here: "let's lynch confscum pint and tomorrow we'll see what happens" when there's clearly no tomorrow
Nah, we're fully intent on solving between Alch and Mew today - it's hilarious to assume we think we can quicklynch you.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3287, Michael Scott wrote:Umm, given our *One scum in Pint/ProFlavor* theory, a ProFlavor townflip would flip you and vice-versa.
Pint/ProFlavor was equivalent to Alch/Mew.

We are sure about the dichotomy. The Firebringer NK made me paranoid momentarily, but the Marine fire point Volxen brought up seals it anyway.
No dude, the dichotomy between Alch and Mew makes a lot more sense than the relationship you created between Pro and me, so it makes no sense you went for that first instead of Alch or Mew. You aligned lynches
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:05 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3290, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3286, pinturicchio wrote:Another point that shows you don't have a town thinking here: "let's lynch confscum pint and tomorrow we'll see what happens" when there's clearly no tomorrow
Nah, we're fully intent on solving between Alch and Mew today - it's hilarious to assume we think we can quicklynch you.
And you go and vote me to solve between Alch and Mew? So if I'm scum and I decide to vote myself to avoid conversation what do you do? Nope, you didn't think about that 'cause you know it's not happening and that game ends if I die
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:07 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Also, another point: you brought me instead of ProFlavor to LyLo 'cause you thought it would be easier. Guess what: I'm a God at LyLo. You're not going to get this win as easy as you thought
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Michael Scott »

No. Both dichotomies were equally valid; optimal play for us was to evaluate which pair had a more confident read. You can probably see us ask the rest about reads on you and/or ProFlavor - the rest of the slots seemed to agree that {Pint, ProFlavor} was more polarised (in terms of how townread you were as opposed to ProFlavor scumread), compared to AlchMew.

Therefore, it made more sense to lynch out of the high-confidence pair.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3292, pinturicchio wrote:And you go and vote me to solve between Alch and Mew? So if I'm scum and I decide to vote myself to avoid conversation what do you do? Nope, you didn't think about that 'cause you know it's not happening and that game ends if I die
If you're scum and you vote yourself and die, the game doesn't end, no? :P
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3289, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3282, Alchemist21 wrote:I hate to say it but Mew’s the only one being reasonable here. MS and Pint have both come in with immediate pushes on each other. One of them has to be scum but now I’m not sure if this wasn’t lylo distancing between them. It’s really weird how MS said they talked about voting anyways during the Night but then retracted that vote just 12 minutes later.

Alchemist, Mewtaph is literally
confirmed scum
from your POV if you are town. I explained this at the end of day one -- how can you not see this?

How many times must I repeat that there are exactly TWO scum ground units and ONE scum air unit? It's been proven beyond any doubt through everything that has happened.

You and Mewtaph are not both town, it is simply 100% impossible for the both of you to be town.

- Volxen
I meant to respond to that post but then the thread got locked yesterday. I’m not going to rely on flavor to solve the game because scum could be lying and even when games seem breakable by flavor they never are.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3294, Michael Scott wrote:No. Both dichotomies were equally valid; optimal play for us was to evaluate which pair had a more confident read. You can probably see us ask the rest about reads on you and/or ProFlavor - the rest of the slots seemed to agree that {Pint, ProFlavor} was more polarised (in terms of how townread you were as opposed to ProFlavor scumread), compared to AlchMew.

Therefore, it made more sense to lynch out of the high-confidence pair.
You OBVIOUSLY go for the less confident pair so you don't have to solve it in LyLo. Once again, you're justifying a suboptimal play for town
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3293, pinturicchio wrote:Guess what: I'm a God at LyLo. You're not going to get this win as easy as you thought
pinturicchio wrote:Why the fuck would I vote ProFlavor yesterday if I knew you would come after scum!me knowing that he was going to flip town?
If you're a "God of LyLo", why would you say this?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Oh we do have a plan for tomorrow Pint. Here is what it is:

We are 99.99% confident that the scumteam is Pint/Mewtaph/Jjh

I've been rereading through the whole game (up to page 105), and there are tons of interactions/associatives between Pint and Mewtaph that clearly look like SvS, including how they both have treated the Jjh slot (distancing etc.). Whereas Alchemist does not have these kinds of associatives with Pint or Jjh. Still in the process of rereading through the rest of the game and looking at associatives, but Mewtaph has much more partner equity with Pint than Alchemist does.

And Pint is now 100% confirmed scum from our POV due to him not being quickhammered (everyone except for conftown!Varsoon has been posting), so we are treating him as such and thus we can establish associatives without needing to see his flip first.

- Volxen

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”