Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3297, pinturicchio wrote:You OBVIOUSLY go for the less confident pair so you don't have to solve it in LyLo. Once again, you're justifying a suboptimal play for town
Umm, no. Going for the high confidence pair is good because in case we're wrong (as we were) it gives us a chance to re-evaluate, and in the (prior) likely case we're right, guaranteed win.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Michael Scott »

@Volx: Firebringer NK seems odd if Mewtaph is scum, because Firebringer strongly scumread Alch.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Also, just because of Pintu's accusations that we weren't trying to solve between Alch and Mew:

@Krazy, can we paste our analyses from the Discord channel here?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:22 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3298, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3293, pinturicchio wrote:Guess what: I'm a God at LyLo. You're not going to get this win as easy as you thought
pinturicchio wrote:Why the fuck would I vote ProFlavor yesterday if I knew you would come after scum!me knowing that he was going to flip town?
If you're a "God of LyLo", why would you say this?
'cause I trusted the rest of the playerlist on ProFlavor and I thought today wouldn't be LyLo. Something that you clearly knew
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3299, Michael Scott wrote:Oh we do have a plan for tomorrow Pint. Here is what it is:

We are 99.99% confident that the scumteam is Pint/Mewtaph/Jjh

I've been rereading through the whole game (up to page 105), and there are tons of interactions/associatives between Pint and Mewtaph that clearly look like SvS, including how they both have treated the Jjh slot (distancing etc.). Whereas Alchemist does not have these kinds of associatives with Pint or Jjh. Still in the process of rereading through the rest of the game and looking at associatives, but Mewtaph has much more partner equity with Pint than Alchemist does.

And Pint is now 100% confirmed scum from our POV due to him not being quickhammered (everyone except for conftown!Varsoon has been posting), so we are treating him as such and thus we can establish associatives without needing to see his flip first.

- Volxen
Sure thing dude. I'm not dead 'cause scum is voting me. Oldest trick of mafia
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3278, pinturicchio wrote:Also bringing up the strongman yesterday out of nowhere and making that kill to prove the existence of it in order to have an alibi for their fake claim? Genius.
@MS, Considering Pint made this as part of his push on you I could see the FB kill being done specifically to push you.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3302, Michael Scott wrote:Also, just because of Pintu's accusations that we weren't trying to solve between Alch and Mew:

@Krazy, can we paste our analyses from the Discord channel here?
You could've wrote whatever, but you didn't go for it yesterday, so it doesn't matter
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3296, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3289, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3282, Alchemist21 wrote:I hate to say it but Mew’s the only one being reasonable here. MS and Pint have both come in with immediate pushes on each other. One of them has to be scum but now I’m not sure if this wasn’t lylo distancing between them. It’s really weird how MS said they talked about voting anyways during the Night but then retracted that vote just 12 minutes later.

Ok that’s a lot of p-edit but I see that pint vote’s back.
Alchemist, Mewtaph is literally
confirmed scum
from your POV if you are town. I explained this at the end of day one -- how can you not see this?

How many times must I repeat that there are exactly TWO scum ground units and ONE scum air unit? It's been proven beyond any doubt through everything that has happened.

You and Mewtaph are not both town, it is simply 100% impossible for the both of you to be town.

- Volxen
I meant to respond to that post but then the thread got locked yesterday. I’m not going to rely on flavor to solve the game because scum could be lying and even when games seem breakable by flavor they never are.
Alchemist I know you are skeptical of our slot, but everything I am telling you is 100% confirmed through the events that have taken place in this game (the nightkills etc.). This isn't "flavor theory", it's fact. If you want I can literally make a post showing all of the nightkills and such together, along with flip's like Jjh's and the information provided by the mod,
that 100%
PROVES
that there are TWO scum ground units and ONE scum air unit.

You can be skeptical about our slot, but you shouldn't be questioning whether Mewtaph is scum or not from your POV.

- Volxen
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:26 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Alch you're agreeing with scum!me?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3303, pinturicchio wrote:'cause I trusted the rest of the playerlist on ProFlavor and I thought today wouldn't be LyLo. Something that you clearly knew
Umm. No. You asked why scum!you would vote PF knowing that I'd come after you; if you're a God at LyLo you obviously wouldn't be scared of me; hence your point that "scum Pintu wouldn't vote PF" is moot.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:27 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Only scum deals in absolutes.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3306, pinturicchio wrote:You could've wrote whatever, but you didn't go for it yesterday, so it doesn't matter
Solving post-flip, i.e. knowing who was scum out of you and ProFlavor is better, since we know what associations to look for.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3309, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3303, pinturicchio wrote:'cause I trusted the rest of the playerlist on ProFlavor and I thought today wouldn't be LyLo. Something that you clearly knew
Umm. No. You asked why scum!you would vote PF knowing that I'd come after you; if you're a God at LyLo you obviously wouldn't be scared of me; hence your point that "scum Pintu wouldn't vote PF" is moot.
Let me clarify: I'm a town God at LyLo. I think I have never been to LyLo as scum
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:29 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3311, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3306, pinturicchio wrote:You could've wrote whatever, but you didn't go for it yesterday, so it doesn't matter
Solving post-flip, i.e. knowing who was scum out of you and ProFlavor is better, since we know what associations to look for.
You can look at associations between flipped Alch/Mew too, that doesn't make sense.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Michael Scott »

@Volx: The break in the hypothesis holds if: Us and Pintu are both scum, one of us ground and one of us air lying. It's consistent with 2 ground and 1 air scum, and from Alch's PoV a possibility.

Air lying that they're ground is a possibility; Ground lying about air isn't since they could be asked to prove it by moving.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3292, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 3290, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3286, pinturicchio wrote:Another point that shows you don't have a town thinking here: "let's lynch confscum pint and tomorrow we'll see what happens" when there's clearly no tomorrow
Nah, we're fully intent on solving between Alch and Mew today - it's hilarious to assume we think we can quicklynch you.
And you go and vote me to solve between Alch and Mew? So if I'm scum and I decide to vote myself to avoid conversation what do you do? Nope, you didn't think about that 'cause you know it's not happening and that game ends if I die
We trust that you aren't going to self-hammer, because you've been the deepwolf this entire game and your plan is to take us out today as your fourth and final mislynch. Why would scum!you self-hammer and trust your scumbuddy, Mewtaph, who is not a deepwolf, to carry the game for you in 3-player lylo? I don't think you make this kind of play because you aren't confident that Mewtaph would win in 3-player lylo without you.

- Volxen
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Even now you're saying you want to look at who my partner is but you keep going for me to convince the rest I'm scum instead of you and already 99,99% is Mewtaph so you're being inconsistent. If you are already sure it's Mew, then you don't need to discuss it and you're ready to end the day.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3313, pinturicchio wrote:You can look at associations between flipped Alch/Mew too, that doesn't make sense.
Exactly, so we were bothered about solving just one dichotomy. If we decided we would lynch from Alch/Mew, we wouldn't be bothering too much with solving you/PF, because we'd do that better post flip.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:33 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Mewtaph is probably your partner and you're distancing in case I win the 1v1, since you wont push him today at all
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3318, pinturicchio wrote:Mewtaph is probably your partner and you're distancing in case I win the 1v1, since you wont push him today at all
Say, from your PoV, you were scum and us town. Would you expect us to push Mew today? Over you, confscum from our perspective?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3308, pinturicchio wrote:Alch you're agreeing with scum!me?
Thinking about how MS is pushing you, he’s either scum with Mewtaph and trying to mislynch you or he’s Town and the team is you/Mewtaph. My lylo distancing theory doesn’t make sense when I think more about it because pushing Town Mew would have been 10x easier for the two of you as a team.

I think you’re looking worse in the 1v1 but I’m certain I want to lynch Mewtaph first at this point. Not going to put down a vote before Varsoon has a chance to give his thoughts though.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3302, Michael Scott wrote:@Krazy, can we paste our analyses from the Discord channel here?
You cannot include timestamps, links to names, or anything else that would directly link to your Hydra Discord PT.

Since I have confirmed hydras have Discord PTs, you can copy the plain text from your discord PT to the game thread, so long as all hyperlinks and any non-plain text is removed.
vote conspiracy
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3316, pinturicchio wrote:Even now you're saying you want to look at who my partner is but you keep going for me to convince the rest I'm scum instead of you and already 99,99% is Mewtaph so you're being inconsistent. If you are already sure it's Mew, then you don't need to discuss it and you're ready to end the day.
I said I'm 99.99% certain your partner is Mewtaph based on my reread of the first 105 pages of the game. I am going to reread through the remaining pages, but yes, you are correct in that I do have Mewtaph as your partner.

And once I become 100% convinced of who your partner is, I will gladly move my vote to them if need be.

- Volxen
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3321, Krazy wrote:You cannot include timestamps, links to names, or anything else that would directly link to your Hydra Discord PT.

Since I have confirmed hydras have Discord PTs, you can copy the plain text from your discord PT to the game thread, so long as all hyperlinks and any non-plain text is removed.
Hyperlinks including to game posts have to be removed too? Since they were in lieu of quotes.

@Volx: Go ahead and filter the discord chat and paste it ASAP. I'mma go to sleep soon.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:40 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3319, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3318, pinturicchio wrote:Mewtaph is probably your partner and you're distancing in case I win the 1v1, since you wont push him today at all
Say, from your PoV, you were scum and us town. Would you expect us to push Mew today? Over you, confscum from our perspective?
??? That's what I'm saying, you don't have to push him 'cause you created this 1v1 all along and you'll "solve" it "tomorrow"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”