xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:14 am

Post by xwing »

yeah im here and wow it's quite the read already so below are my thoughts based on my skim..

dann is obvtown for me..hopping all around and trying to engage everyone..same vibes as our last game..
gamma is certainly exerting effort compared to last game, but i dunno if it's AI..like her initial suspicion on emperor i found to be townie (where she called out emp's seemingly random vote as scummy, i saw her point because what she's saying is emp said he wanted to do a "random" vote but voted on someone with 0 votes in them and she found it scummy)..at best i can say she's trying to scumhunt compared to our last game..

i got pinged on emperor's statement about "there's nothing scummy..rvs bla bla.." coz it seemed too preemptive..i think dann's clear on him due to emp providing a very shallow reason was too hasty coz i think both scum and town will give this reason esp since it was so early in the page..but multiple people are clearing him so not a priority for now..also emp's statement redirecting focus out of him and his "innocent RVS" to scumhunt can swing both ways for me, so im not convinced of his townieness yet..

im getting confused with the japanese sounding girl names..will need to reread but i think i like ssbsm_kyoko for town..she's scumhunting and questioning people she finds suspicious..maybe i subtly like her slot coz i found the same people she found as suspicious (e.g. vedith, emp, TL)..

vedith said he was new, but i dont buy it based on his posts and join date..so scummy for lying..

TL seems scummy..the way he worded the statement that lovebird is town seemed too certain (TMI)..the interaction between emp and love was too minimal by that time to know if it's TvT or TvS or SvS..he then backtracks to lovebird being "potentially town" to try to insert uncertainty..also i dont think switching to wagons of the same number clears him, i just think he's switching to whoever seems to be the more viable lynch..

by that same vein i think RC is town for casing TL and pushing for his lynch..i dont think there's scummy agenda here..
the rest of the players i dont have much of an opinion so far..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:15 am

Post by xwing »

waiting for VC before voting TL so i dont accidentally QH, too lazy to count current votes..unless someone tells me it's safe to vote (e.g. it would not be hammer)..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am

Post by xwing »

In post 269, Dannflor wrote:
In post 265, TemporalLich wrote:There is nothing that suggests SSBM could be scum. Fight me.
What suggests that SSBM is town to you?
in addition, i dont think RC even said anything about ssbm being scum..did i miss anything?
and the "fight me" here is icky..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:11 am

Post by xwing »

@lovebird: are you insinuating you are informed, and backing up the miller claim?

@mary: i think this slot is someone we wouldn't want to mess around with in RL :P
since you obviously wanted to discuss this, why did you claim VT?
also, i think you're town, and i like how you're teaching others to not be too transparent, but im not liking the tone, but mostly play style differences i guess..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:22 am

Post by xwing »

yeah i think ssbm is strong town..not sure why she's being cage-y about me though..

gamma is still putting in effort, not sure how i feel about this yet..

i think i like ddl for town, i dont feel any scum agenda in his post..and i believe/get his case against yumeko too, but i feel lich is scummier..i feel a lil uneasy about gamma joining the yumeko wagon though..

hop, not sure yet..i noticed he's not a fan of emperor too so we have something in common..but nothing sticks out to me yet like i cant remember what else he's said..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 268, xwing wrote:waiting for VC before voting TL so i dont accidentally QH, too lazy to count current votes..unless someone tells me it's safe to vote (e.g. it would not be hammer)..
dang it dann/slaxx for forcing me to count the votes.. -_-"
if i counted it right dann's the 5th vote..
im okay with TL lynch, just not ready to put him to L-1 so early someone might lolhammer..

pedit: dann i didnt like your answer to vedith much.. :(
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by xwing »

i assumed the deadline was still far off because at least one user hasn't posted yet, but good to know the answer to the question anyway..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by xwing »

whoops, sorry, got confused with my other game, ignore the above..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:52 am

Post by xwing »

last official VC at post 250, lich was at 4 votes, so i just added dann as the 5th..
it takes 7 to lynch right, so dann's vote should have been L-2?
im waiting for official VC so i can vote lich..

also going by kyouko's unofficial VC, wouldn't it be weird for scums lich and yumeko to both be on RC, one after the other?

lastly, lich your post 330 is whuuuut? you're the leading wagon right now, chances are high that you'll be the lynch..you won't ever be the NK as town because suspicion is falling very heavily on your slot, and maf would use that as an advantage for sure..killing you only helps town..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 am

Post by xwing »

yumeko, it's a freaking nightmare to quote your wall post..maybe just make multiple separate posts per person that you'd like to address?

Spoiler: TL 1
In post 320, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 76, TemporalLich wrote:Since he said random, then that he wanted to vote someone who hadn't been voted yet, then random again... his vote is baseless and Lovebird is town. That's a complete 360 right there.
You know what this means...
VOTE: Emperor flippyNips
In post 79, Dannflor wrote:How the hell do you get Lovebird is town from that
If Lovebird turns out to be scumbird then I will be very surprised.
Especially now since there are scumreads floating around and the vote isn't even pretending to be a scumread.
In post 265, TemporalLich wrote: As in I don't think reading Lovebird as scum would be completely unjustifiable, but as of now lovebird is town and something would have to happen for lovebird to not be town.
^^^
In post 267, xwing wrote:he then backtracks to lovebird being "potentially town" to try to insert uncertainty..
You misinterpreted what he said. Read above - he even explained it.

are you referring to the above posts i snipped (above ^^^)? i still dont get how i misinterpreted it though..walk me through your interpretation please?
do you think TL is town? what has he done that makes you think he's town?

Spoiler: TL 2
In post 320, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 271, Dannflor wrote:Yea, I'm not sure I like the instinct to get confrontational vs. ... actually explaining his reads.
It's a psychological thing. Getting confrontational means you feel cornered, and despite the way that sounds it does not mean he's scum. Poor guy is getting ganged up on here in presumably his first game on site by players who have been playing for a lot longer than him, who brag about it - use it as a weapon.

the question was about his read on another player (kyouko), which town can and should be able to reasonably explain, cornered or not..the way he put "fight me" seemed very LAMIST and awkward to me..how did it come across to you?

Spoiler: lovebird mary
In post 320, Yumeko Jabami wrote: [snip]
Lovebird thing is interesting if true - what would you think of our alignments if they claimed that?
I don't get the dismissal of your own points by saying playstyle differences - if you don't like the tone just say so, maybe even ask about it. Further, I think Mary's tone is fine, though that's not something I'd be able to explain.

im fairly new so setup spec is something im not going to go to..i'll take what they say with a grain of salt, and judge them on their play instead of their claim..i dont think lovebird's done anything much since i dont remember any other post from the top of my head..null for me..
re mary, nah i definitely think it's just a play style thing..i just feel the way she worded her advice was a bit condescending so i'm not a big fan..the advice is sound and townie though..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:31 am

Post by xwing »

In post 338, RadiantCowbells wrote:He's just a wolf saying what sounds good

Yumeko and Vedith have to die regardless of their alignments hopefully one of them is a wolf but if not it's still wrong to not kill both of them
what's your case on vedith?
i'm not a fan of you lining up lynches..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:44 am

Post by xwing »

In post 346, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lich had 3 votes, Gamma was the one with 4 in the last official VC
oh, you're right..so dann's the 4th, make mine the 5th so it's still not the QH, should be fine..
VOTE: lich
In post 347, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:SKs aren't in normals are they? Been a while since I've been on site
there are no 3rd parties in normals..
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
In post 352, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 351, Vedith wrote:
In post 350, TemporalLich wrote:No but this sounds like WIFOM don't you think?
I don't get it though, why did SK pop up instead of just Scum or against town?
Let's be real here, RC is scum either way. RC doesn't even seem to appear to have any buddies so SK is somewhat more likely than Mafia.
are you saying you're not getting any associatives with RC?
i've just skimmed the wiki (link above), there is no 3rd party role..so who do you think are RC's buddies now? i think TL's vote on RC is just an OMGUS vote..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am

Post by xwing »

whoops, i reread the wiki, seems SK is a possible role..can someone help me confirm as im not really familiar with game setups? it says:

The game should have at least one Mafia or Werewolf group (of at least two members). In mini games (at most 13 players), there must be exactly one such group, with no third parties. In large games (at least 14 players), a second anti-town group can be given a separate Mafia family name, or can be a Werewolf group, and there should be no more than two mafia/werewolf factions,
and no more than one Serial Killer.
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:06 am

Post by xwing »

okay good, there's no SK..so we can drop that..
vedith, what are you town reading TL for, please let the rest of us know..
with or without RC, i still believe TL is the scummiest..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:42 am

Post by xwing »

In post 367, Vedith wrote:
In post 366, xwing wrote:okay good, there's no SK..so we can drop that..
vedith, what are you town reading TL for, please let the rest of us know..
with or without RC, i still believe TL is the scummiest..
It's just not realistic. They don't play like newbie Scum, they don't play like newbie town. Their actions up to this point can come from either align playing unexpectedly. The entire game pressure is on them and no where else. This means Scum is also pushing them or Scum are sitting back and letting town push it.
The reasons and voting are scuffed from Lich but I've seen enough games where players are lynched for this kind of shit and turn out town.

If Scum are sitting back then this is the easiest day 1 going for them.
i dont think this is going to be a bad lynch anyway, even if TL is town..we can scrutinize those who were on TL's wagon, as it's
quite unlikely
for him to be lynched with an all-town bloc..(dont discount this though, it happened to me already)..

also, what makes you think he's not playing like newbie town or scum? i think he's playing a bit newbie scum, with the OMGUS vote on RC and the grasping at straws for emp as RC's buddy based on RVS..
RC made another good point..if TL thinks RC is scum, then it's fairly normal to look at his (TL's) wagon and try to see who might be scum in there..
there's also the stiff resistance from both you and yumeko, which usually indicates scum, but for this instance, im not sure what to make of you two yet..

@yumeko:
what are you town reading TL for?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 140, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Gamma
I don't like Lich.
DDL, what do you think of hop voting gamma while wanting a TL lynch?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 374, Vedith wrote:
Spoiler: my orig post
In post 372, xwing wrote:i dont think this is going to be a bad lynch anyway, even if TL is town..we can scrutinize those who were on TL's wagon, as it's quite unlikely for him to be lynched with an all-town bloc..(dont discount this though, it happened to me already)..

also, what makes you think he's not playing like newbie town or scum? i think he's playing a bit newbie scum, with the OMGUS vote on RC and the grasping at straws for emp as RC's buddy based on RVS..
RC made another good point..if TL thinks RC is scum, then it's fairly normal to look at his (TL's) wagon and try to see who might be scum in there..
there's also the stiff resistance from both you and yumeko, which usually indicates scum, but for this instance, im not sure what to make of you two yet..

I don't think the lynch will happen without Scum on it. I mean, Dann's on it. And I'm not sure how I feel on others yet.
A lynch isn't bad if it gives information.
Town!Lich here just means tomorrow we are most likely down 2 people and everyone goes well I followed RC.
I fail to see how that gives us information, how would it help with your reads though?

OMGUS is done enough by either align. And it's always a stupid reason for people to push a read. I see it in nearly every game.
Why would there have to be other Scum than RC on Lichs wagon when only 5 people voting?

Concerning me, I can tell you now I'm not worried on how you see my defending.
i never said that OMGUS by itself was scummy, i said the way he did it seemed newbie!scum..you can see a previous newbie game i had when i called town on an OMGUS player..
also, it's an unfair rep to say that we just followed RC..i for one have a diff reason for finding him scummy, and that's because of TL's read on lovebird slot..which i've expressed already..
if you're concerned about that, why not grill other people on the lich wagon to sus out their reasons?

if lich is town we'll most likely know what creature's alignment would be..though i still think at this point TL's scum..
if lich is scum, there's a good reason to suspect your slot and yumeko's..
also, i dunno how many scum are on lich's wagon, or even if there's any..so i concede my argument on this may not have been the sharpest..

concerning your defending or whatever you're doing, carry on..it's easier to sort than your initial posts..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 376, Slaxx wrote:Ohhhh I like that formatting better
thanks for the official VC, formatting is fine.. :)
btw can you kindly include something like "it takes X to lynch"? im not confident with my maths.. :D

Done!

-Mod
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by xwing »

Spoiler: lovebird's list
In post 233, Lovebird wrote:
Emperor Flippynips

Dannflor
xwing
TemporalLich
Vedith
Hopkirk
ssbm_Kyouko

Mary Saotome

Yumeko Jabami

DrDolittle
RadiantCowbells
Lovebird

Gamma Emerald
[snip]

i assume the stroked out people are who you consider as town?
why is yumeko and emperor townie for you?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 380, Vedith wrote:
In post 377, xwing wrote:if lich is town we'll most likely know what creature's alignment would be..though i still think at this point TL's scum..
if lich is scum, there's a good reason to suspect your slot and yumeko's..
also, i dunno how many scum are on lich's wagon, or even if there's any..so i concede my argument on this may not have been the sharpest..
What is Creature on a Town flip?
gaaah..im getting mixed up with my other game coz there are players here who are also on that other game..sorry guys..
i meant RC, not creature..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 382, Vedith wrote:
In post 377, xwing wrote:also, it's an unfair rep to say that we just followed RC..i for one have a diff reason for finding him scummy, and that's because of TL's read on lovebird slot..which i've expressed already..
if you're concerned about that, why not grill other people on the lich wagon to sus out their reasons?
You might find it unfair, but I'm sure this is the reason tomorrow. Other that or "Lich posted like scum".
what can you do to avoid this? i'm sure you can do something..
hint: it's in my post above..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by xwing »

right now, RC is townie for me..
strongest town for me is kyouko though..
@pedit: yeah we're in two games together..and RC and creature seem to be posting with the same-ish style so im getting them a lil mixed up too.. :-s sorry bout that..both games are open in different tabs rn..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 390, Vedith wrote:
In post 388, xwing wrote:what can you do to avoid this? i'm sure you can do something..
hint: it's in my post above..
Get confused which game I'm in?
copy-pasting what i wrote in 377:
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by xwing »

it tells me RC was wrong..
also, it would tell me there's at least one scum on the wagon..though it's likely that it's not RC still..as he was the origin of the wagon and would take the heat..he's not exactly reserved about his call..
also, if lich turns out town, he'd either investigate creature or emp, or someone else he thinks has the scummiest reason for joining his wagon..(dann, me, kyouko et. al.)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by xwing »

gaaaah i got mixed up with venge cop mechanics.. -_-"
i was thinking if lich was town he'll likely investigate RC (who he thinks is scum) or emp (who he thought was RC's buddy)..hence my statement that we'll know RC's alignment.. @_@

anyway a town!lich would still narrow who scum is, by looking at his wagon..
in the same vein, is your vote on gamma because you think a gamma flip will be informative?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:you've

referenced vengecop to the point that i think this is starting to get to discussing ongoing games territory

you should stop brnging it up
i know right..i keep getting confused sorry..
In post 399, Vedith wrote:
In post 397, xwing wrote:anyway a town!lich would still narrow who scum is, by looking at his wagon..
in the same vein, is your vote on gamma because you think a gamma flip will be informative?
So what reads will a town flip give you?

For a start, I strongly, strongly believe Gamma is Scum.
A town flip makes me think Dann is Scum while a Scum flip makes me favour Dann as town as I don't think their paired actually.
but i strongly believe in a scum!TL too..
btw before you sleep are you still scum reading me?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 401, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 391, xwing wrote:strongest town for me is kyouko though..
hey xwing why is ssbm your strongest town read?
@DDL
because i believe she's doing the below the best:
In post 267, xwing wrote:[snip]i think i like ssbsm_kyoko for town..she's scumhunting and questioning people she finds suspicious..maybe i subtly like her slot coz i found the same people she found as suspicious (e.g. vedith, emp, TL)..
and her posts mostly in page 12, which made me say:
In post 297, xwing wrote:[snip]yeah i think ssbm is strong town..not sure why she's being cage-y about me though..
did you miss my question to you in ? please get back to me on that..
what's your take on vedith, RC and lich?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 407, RadiantCowbells wrote:my top 2 townreads are lovebird and xwing
kindly explain why RC?

i agree with dann on lovebird (intentionally irking vedith with my focus) :P
seriously though, i do agree with dann that if i were to pick scum on TL wagon, i will focus on sorting lovebird, hence why i digged up her previous posts and asked ..she's also got a pending question from me regarding her "informed" status..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 409, RadiantCowbells wrote:hilariously ssbm would have been my first pick for a busser on the wagon.
wow really? im surprised..why do you think so?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by xwing »

@RC, well we do agree that strongest town read is me, so we have one in common.. :P
oh and that TL is likely scum..make that two..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by xwing »

i'd be game on a yumeko wagon, but not on a vedith one right now though i get your logic..
both kyouko and dann seem town to me too..so we're at odds there..
i cant really take your word on lovebird in stone, excited to hear what mary's gotta say about that..

btw @DDL i didnt like that you read my statement on kyouko being my strong town read yet ignored my question directly at you when that question was in a post by its own..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 am

Post by xwing »

In post 433, Vedith wrote:
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:what happens when they flip scum jw
I already answered this. Read back.
xwing said that town Lich gives a read on you and information. But the read on you stays the same and the information doesn't seem to exist.
i already answered this in 394??
also, i told you i got confused with the other game mechanics so i thought [bla bla bla] do i need to repeat myself?? see 397..
im really annoyed with vedith but i think he's town..
RC vs vedith seems TvT..
In post 417, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 416, xwing wrote:my question directly at you when that question was in a post by its own..
I must have missed it. What's the q
please see post thanks!
In post 443, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 394, xwing wrote:it tells me RC was wrong..
also, it would tell me there's at least one scum on the wagon..though it's likely that it's not RC still..as he was the origin of the wagon and would take the heat..he's not exactly reserved about his call..
also, if lich turns out town, he'd either investigate creature or emp, or someone else he thinks has the scummiest reason for joining his wagon..(dann, me, kyouko et. al.)
Can you stop with the double period, it's weird
mainly quoting so vedith doesnt need to look back..
sorry gamma, it's how i type by habit..too hard to change..at least it's not all caps..
In post 460, Vedith wrote:I'm fine with that.
i thought TL was town? why are you fine with a hammer on him now?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:11 am

Post by xwing »

i didn't say that..i just said i'm annoyed coz i felt i already answered your question but you still pose as if i'm avoiding it..though i still think it's more likely that TL flips scum..the soft claim seems coached too..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:15 am

Post by xwing »

In post 379, xwing wrote:
Spoiler: lovebird's list
In post 233, Lovebird wrote:
Emperor Flippynips

Dannflor
xwing
TemporalLich
Vedith
Hopkirk
ssbm_Kyouko

Mary Saotome

Yumeko Jabami

DrDolittle
RadiantCowbells
Lovebird

Gamma Emerald
[snip]

i assume the stroked out people are who you consider as town?
why is yumeko and emperor townie for you?
lovebird you missed this (bolded)..though it has been updated so can you use your newer read list..
also, can you explain your null/scum reads too?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:15 am

Post by xwing »

In post 466, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 373, xwing wrote:DDL, what do you think of hop voting gamma while wanting a TL lynch?
didn't think about it much at all.
In post 509, DrDolittle wrote:I think Hop is scum number 2. We need to pressure him for his Gamma read today because he claims consistently throughout D1 that Lich should be lynched and instead votes Gamma, saying it's to gather a read. He says the process is ongoing but that he's still working on it, then all of a sudden he comes in and votes TL when he hits L-2, which looks like scum that wasn't yet committed to the bus finally going for it. He offers towncred to anyone who hammers and I think it's scummy to publicly offer towncred ever
i thought you didnt think much of it at all?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:18 am

Post by xwing »

@DDL, also, what happened to your yumeko scum read? post ..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by xwing »

i foresee im gonna be busy with RL this week.. :(

anyway, dannflor seemed to have suspected a lot of people:
Yumeko/DDL/Gamma/Mary
- possible partners
Lovebird
- possible bus

perhaps he was spot on at least one scum in there and that got him killed? seems a stretch though coz other people are suspecting most of these slots anyway so i dunno..lucky shot?

my two most suspicious slots are yumeko and hop right now, for the same reason: they were heavily implicating x person but voted for y person, so intents and actions do not match..

between the "defenders" of TL (yumeko x vedith), i choose yumeko as the scummier one (i explicitly said i think vedith is annoying town)..seems a lot of fluff..vedith seems genuine in his frustration, i felt a bit bad for him when he threw in the towel on defending lich..

im wary of gamma coz i feel it's easy for scum to push for her compared to other slots..assuming gamma is town though..

i feel like emperor is skating by, i dont remember any strong reads/opinions from this slot..

im putting aside my suspicion of lovebird first because of RC..i feel like there's not much coming form this slot either yet..

im not sure how to feel about DDL..he was the one who brought up scum!yumeko first, which i definitely agree on, but i dunno why he missed hop doing the exact same thing, even when i brought it up explicitly..maybe lazy town more than scum though..

got no interesting thoughts on mary slot..and still think that ssbm is town until someone can convince me otherwise..did i miss anyone..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:13 am

Post by xwing »

didnt notice i havent voted..i'm fine with yumeko or hop lynch as stated in previous wall, prefer yumeko..
VOTE: yumeko

my reason is NOT because of miller claim or setup spec..

i dont think using setup spec/argument is a good approach, as miller can be placed with no cop as a red herring by the mod..and i also dont have a strong grasp of setup..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:11 am

Post by xwing »

agree to disagree..it's fine..
what i mean is it's easier for me (a person who's not good with mechanics) to be convinced of an argument based on a person's posts or lack thereof, compared to setup..

wait im assuming that's where you disagreed? or did you mean by read on yumeko/hop?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by xwing »

i dont get what you mean RC, but carry on..
@mary: i agree, though yumeko is far from being lynched right now, got 2 votes only methinks..

off for the day, see you guys later!
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:00 am

Post by xwing »

i read the setup stuff, but it all went over my head.. @_@
i can at least confirm that what vedith stated about TL not interacting at all with yumeko is true..
TL mentioned/replied to everyone else at least once..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:02 am

Post by xwing »

i've read traitor in the wiki..it will show up as an innocent when cop investigated right..though they are red aligned..
otoh miller is town that will show up as guilty when investigated..so why claim this, then say that she will show up innocent when investigated? im a bit confused..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:18 am

Post by xwing »

In post 36, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I understand that it is site meta to claim miller in your first post when you are one, so I'll acknowledge it, yes, you've caught me, I'm a miller!

Mary Saotome, it's good to see you again. Let's work hard to undermine any opposing factions together.
i like the theory a lot, RC (vedith said it first but i understood RC's explanation more..but brownie points for both of you okay..shared credit :P)

if i use that thinking reasoning, yumeko's very first post above seems to be trying to make mary acknowledge her as one of whatever mary's alignment is..implied by "let's work hard.....together"..
and the use of "any opposing factions" instead of scum..

i ignored this because i thought they were posting in character (with the jap-sounding names and anime girl avis and all) and they seemed like they've played together before..
anyway, im already voting yumeko sooooo yeah..let's see how this goes..
In post 591, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 590, xwing wrote:i've read traitor in the wiki..it will show up as an innocent when cop investigated right..though they are red aligned..
otoh miller is town that will show up as guilty when investigated..so why claim this, then say that she will show up innocent when investigated? im a bit confused..
it's a way of claiming traitor to the scumteam.
i still dont get how/why though..but we can save the discussion later to avoid cluttering the thread.. :)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by xwing »

i feel a bit better about gamma, as i was susp of lovebird too at the end of last day phase..
i dont get the lovebird NK though, could it be to frame gamma? or gamma is scum?

@chennisden: you've played with mary before?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 36, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I understand that it is site meta to claim miller in your first post when you are one, so I'll acknowledge it, yes, you've caught me,
I'm a miller!

Mary Saotome, it's good to see you again. Let's work hard to undermine any opposing factions together.
In post 247, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Dann certainly is interesting, I'm all fired up over here. Can you tell? In any case, there's this one other player, they're just so very boring. Honestly, it's a drag. Good chance they're scum too.
Hey, we should team up, let's get all the boring out of here. What do you say?
^yumeko, addressing mary

i really think that RC's right..
VOTE: mary
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 639, chennisden wrote:@xwing nope

but I've read her ISO and I don't like 2 things:

1) how condescending it is
2) how short it is

both of these traits come from scum. and if it's VT I think this is the best mislynch possible
agree on the condescending, though not sure if this is AI..
also she has openly claimed VT anyway so yeah..
anyway forgot to highlight, me voting mary puts her to L-2..

mary is at L-2

pedit: okay RC, it's L-2 anyway..still safe..just one scum left..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by xwing »

got it got it..chill.. :D

anyway
@mod:
V/LA on weekends, back on monday
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 am

Post by xwing »

@vedith:
all NKs have been on people who are on the TL wagon..do you think it's an all-town wagon?
im not down for scum!chen too..
also feeling susp of both hop and gamma IF there is scum on the TL wagon..but it doesnt feel right to me..
hop was on both scum wagons..so unless it's a super bus, it doesn't feel right..
lovebird NK feels like a gamma frame up..
RC NK feels like a chen frame up..

@emp: what are your thoughts about the game state so far? what's your scum pool look like?
@ddl: are you down to follow mary's list coz you have more or less the same reads? you think chen is scummiest?
@hop: what's your case on gamma again (sorry if i missed, cant recall..)
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:47 am

Post by xwing »

In post 746, xwing wrote:hop was on both scum wagons..so unless it's a super bus, it doesn't feel right..
huh wait, this is wrong sorry..
hop expressed willingness for yumeko lynch but was NOT on that wagon..making scum!hop more plausible for me now..
i cant decide who is more susp between hop and gamma..

vedith is my strongest town read..and i fear might be the next one NK'd..protect.. :)

can someone strongly townreading emp walk me through why?
same with DDL too please..

ordering, scummiest to towniest:
{hop/gamma, emp, ddl/chenn, vedith}
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:49 am

Post by xwing »

In post 748, Hopkirk wrote:Yumeko wagon happened while I was asleep. Would have joined it otherwise. Think I made it clear they were in my top two scum.
fair enough, i did mention that you were okay with a yumeko lynch..
im just saying a solid vote there would have spoken volumes better than expressing intent..if you were in that wagon i would have voted gamma by now as i would have thought it would be a bit weird to double bus (not impossible but feels unlikely)..

i'm interested with what gamma has to say re your case before i react..so i'll not comment on it yet..

what do you think of the other slots? or are you very confident of scum!gamma?

pedit: lemme check that VCA you're referencing hold on..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:52 am

Post by xwing »

ebwop: whoops hop sorry i missed 750 and 751 during pedit..lemme digest what you're saying a bit..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:31 am

Post by xwing »

@vedith, can you help explain the lovebird kill pointing to gamma again, please?
also, why do you think hop doesn't kill lovebird over RC etc.?

@emp: why hop over gamma? and what's your take on the rest of the players?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by xwing »

chen, who do you think is scum then? what does your pool look like?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:56 am

Post by xwing »

In post 808, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 807, chennisden wrote:congratulations gamma, not reading got you lynched
Lynch the fuck out of this
you think chenn is scummier than hop?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:58 am

Post by xwing »

In post 805, DrDolittle wrote:Maybe I should have waited for a claim but I think this hits scum
In post 806, DrDolittle wrote:Power push chennis if it flips town
these look sooooo bad..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:47 am

Post by xwing »

In post 821, Hopkirk wrote:Right now I'd say DDL but I should reread. Won't be around to in the next few days du to food poisoning.
take care and get well soon..and why do you think DDL is scum?
In post 822, DrDolittle wrote:Hopkirk is scum I guarentee it
why?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:27 am

Post by xwing »

In post 829, Vedith wrote:Don't rush the day I'm 're reading all once I get to my PC.
hop is gonna ba away for some days too coz of his food poisoning episode so i'd rather we wait and hear him out too..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:30 am

Post by xwing »

In post 843, Vedith wrote:This is going to drive me insane.
In post 844, Vedith wrote:I should have just replaced out day 1
if we're wrong, then we're wrong, it's fine as long as we did our best..
fwiw, i think you're town, vedith..
my prime suspects are hop and ddl..
do remember though, RC got ssbm/chen as the primary bus suspect on the tl wagon..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 am

Post by xwing »

In post 847, Vedith wrote:What's your current thought process, xwing?
I keep reading over Yumeko but there's reason (which is completely different reasoning) for DDL or Hopkirk.
semi-wall ahoy! :P

im fairly confident that you're town..the tone, anxiety, feeling of being inept coz of the TL defense..i feel it's all genuine..not sure scum can replicate this (if you're scum then well played we've already lost haha)..even the hard defense you made for TL looks townie to me..also borrowing dann's reasoning that it would be illogical for scum!vedith to defend buddy!TL so much then just be okay with the lynch at the very end..

chen, not as confident, but im still banking on ssbm's initial play, though RC's bussing comment is weighing heavily on me, and i think i need to reread and hear more from this slot..

i didnt like how ddl responded at the end of the previous day like he's lining up the lynch on chen before flip, but rn he's coming off townie to me..i pegged him as lazy town most of the previous days (no offense intended ddl)..but does it make sense to sheep town and lynch your buddy and potential buddy? also he wouldn't know yumeko was traitor (i assume scum dont know who traitor is, but traitor knows who scums are?) biggest town point is he called out yumeko very early on and there was no wagon on that slot yet, and i liked his reasoning a lot..downside is hop made the same tell that yumeko did and ddl only found it scummy the next day after i pointed it out..could just be an honest error..overall i think ddl is town..

i was torn between hop and gamma the previous day..so right now hop just by poe..no strong argument for this slot yet, need to reread and wait for him to hop back in the game (no pun intended :P) plus, not to belittle his reason for being away, but normally when i get food poisoning im fine after max one day, usually even less..so it *might* be a reason to just not post..but i dont wanna put too much stock in this coz we never know RL situations.. (hop dont get offended please, just my thought process)..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:06 am

Post by xwing »

In post 851, Vedith wrote:
In post 846, xwing wrote:if we're wrong, then we're wrong, it's fine as long as we did our best..
fwiw, i think you're town, vedith..
my prime suspects are hop and ddl..
do remember though, RC got ssbm/chen as the primary bus suspect on the tl wagon..
Thanks xwing I do appreciate it.

Normally it's not so bad but day 1 I felt so defeated and was considering replacing out because I'll admit it, I was being a stubborn prick an just trying to go against RC in the end of day 1 instead of working with him.

I honestly think I'll feel like utter shit if it goes to LyLo and I pick wrong or get lynched.
[snip]
i think everyone will feel bad if they chose wrongly..honestly i hate being in lylo too for the same reason as you but that's how this game goes..and TL was sooooo surely the lynch D1 even if you were defending him so dont beat yourself up over it..lastly and most importantly:
In post 851, Vedith wrote:
I don't see you or Chen ever flipping Scum here. I don't think RC would lynch Chen here either.
In post 852, Vedith wrote:
In post 849, DrDolittle wrote:why dont you read TL instead
I'll do that now.
And Chen Im confident enough to say I would lynch over you and Hop.
emphasis mine..
im confused with the wording..so chen is not ever flipping scum, but you'd lynch chen over DDL and hop?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 868, Hopkirk wrote:Vedith is doing a lot of positioning that rubs me a little the wrong way but nothing jumps out as super scum. Worth reading more closely though.
i get what you mean..
i echo chen though, seems like hop is not the last scum..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by xwing »

ebwop for clarification
i meant i echo chen when he said that he likes hop's reads..i like them too that's why im thinking he might not be the last scum..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 889, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 878, xwing wrote:i meant i echo chen when he said that he likes hop's reads..i like them too that's why im thinking he might not be the last scum..
you are town, but what are you talking about you like hop's reads. He calls me scum, and then admits that it could also be me being bored, which if you iso me is clearly true. and then he takes a jab at chen and vedith too. what part of that do you like
should have been "read" then..i highlighted the one on vedith about his positioning..coz i kinda noticed it too..but i dunno what to think about it really..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 896, DrDolittle wrote:xwing what do you think about vedith willing to be today's lynch
i think it could be LAMIST play..
if he was town i'd wish he wasnt so willing to die..coz it's gonna be a wasted lynch..though i understand his hesitation on being in lylo and bumbling..
i wanna see what his "last will" post looks like, too..might provide some more insights..especially his read on chen..

also, im not sure if i should be pleased or alarmed at your activity..you've taken a bit of a pro-active stance this day phase which i generally find townie..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by xwing »

ddl, how about you, what do you think of vedith, and how he's willing to be lynched?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by xwing »

im fine with a hop lynch..
ddl, why is vedith strong town for you?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by xwing »

ddl, what do you think?

i think im fine with the hop lynch..
i might be busy tom though so i might not be able to post much..but consider this post as a vote in spirit when you do vca later just in case hop is town..

hop is at L-1

chen, what do you think of ddl's hammer on gamma with no claim?
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 942, chennisden wrote:By Day5 we were trying to shitpost and not get NKed
now your play makes sense..it never crossed my mind.. @_@
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 910, DrDolittle wrote:Thanks for the reads vedith! I agree with your xwing read,
but have some reservations to chennis.
But I think a hopkirk vote should be game.

VOTE: hopkirk
^now this makes sense too lol..masons for the end-game win.. :)

Let's see some flips
In post 934, DrDolittle wrote:i respect people who give it their all and never give up!
^mad respect vedith for not giving up.. :) nice play with the traitor bus too..
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by xwing »

In post 951, Slaxx wrote:This was fun to mod. Good player list. Hardly had any prods. You guys were really great.
slaxx, thanks for modding the game, we appreciate it! :D
xwing
xwing
Goon
xwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by xwing »

i thought ddl hammering w/o waiting for claim meant he was either very ballsy scum or was a PR..
glad i got that half right..
excited to read the PTs.. ^_^

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”