micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #44  (isolation #0)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:12 pm

In post 10, Slaxx wrote:Invisibility no PB&J rations for you you lazy boi

Did somebody say PB?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #45  (isolation #1)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:15 pm

I see you're all watering the wheat crops... It would be a shame if somebody...

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #47  (isolation #2)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm

HARVESTED THEM

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #50  (isolation #3)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:18 pm

NOOOO you ninjaed my joke :(

VOTE: Slaxx

/Water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #57  (isolation #4)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm

In post 53, Invisibility wrote:hi pinku

Hi Vizzy, ready to get pissed with me for not being serial?
In post 54, Slaxx wrote:Prank Bull

I kinda like Izzy’s vote

What did you think of it?

/water our wheat crops

I didn't understand what Auzuka said so I didn't get the vote either.

b]/water our wheat crops[/b]

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #58  (isolation #5)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Fuck I failed, stupid phone, I'll copy and paste from now on.

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #59  (isolation #6)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Wait, Eragon is here too?? What is this, Open 945?

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #63  (isolation #7)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:49 pm

That was genius, I want more

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #66  (isolation #8)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:51 pm

You're right, but I still don't get it

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68  (isolation #9)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:53 pm

Whoops I forgot to

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #100  (isolation #10)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:14 am

@ausuka I was messing with slaxx, I wasn't going to harvest the wheat crops. I don't know how will the wheat crops affect the game at all, but if I had to assume something and after playing the first iteration of schadd's game, I think that after having a certain amount of wheat harvested, someone from town AND someone from scum will get a PR. It would be weird that ONLY one faction gets an ability thanks to the wheat thing since it would be too obvious who isn't watering the wheat crops or even who harvest them without consent from the rest.

That being said, the harvest mechanic is the interesting one; I think that, depending on WHO harvest the wheat crops will make the difference on WHO gets the power. So my conclusion is that everyone will want to water the wheat crops, but only certain people will want to harvest them.

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #121  (isolation #11)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:36 pm

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #122  (isolation #12)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:37 pm

I'll try to water our wheat crops for every time tosser doesn't do it

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #171  (isolation #13)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:10 am

Two things, maybe three:

1. Lazyreads, when did I imply it would be indicative to not be interested about the wheat crops? I said the opposite: the wheat crops probably affects both town and scum.

2. The "shading" was a joke towards tosser not watering our wheat crops 'cause he wasn't doing it and has been like the meme of this game.

3. Slaxx, what did you not like of my entrance? Calling this a slow Pink Ball entrance is kind of a stretch looking at the pace of this game and what has been discussed until this point.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #175  (isolation #14)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Oh ok. That's true. I think I start slow as either alignment, but sure. I'm going to be phoneposting until the end of February 'cause I'm on vacations by the way.

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #177  (isolation #15)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Can I heal myself? I'm OP

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #178  (isolation #16)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:06 pm

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #181  (isolation #17)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:14 pm

I wouldn't mind if you do that, I think I'm pretty good at sorting you later.

Eragon is probably town; I would've expected an early push from him as scum

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #197  (isolation #18)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Why do you use interrogation marks when you're stating your opinion

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #203  (isolation #19)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:18 pm

In post 201, Ausuka wrote:
In post 197, Pink Ball wrote:Why do you use interrogation marks when you're stating your opinion

/water our wheat crops

That's just how I write, I can stop if it bothers you. And also I'm saying the complete opposite of that - I'm saying that the quotation mark is not always necessary for an interrogation, not that it always is. In any case I can't see how tosser is scummy for thinking that you don't need a quotation mark.

/water our wheat crops

Sorry, it doesn't bother me, didn't want to imply that. It pings me as scummy in a psychological level, like you're giving your opinions but with a pinch of salt in order to avoid being pushed for them

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #206  (isolation #20)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Thanks, it's NAI then!

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #211  (isolation #21)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:43 pm

'cause in our last game together you tried to be a town leader with strong and thoughtful reads. You not doing that is either 1. You trying to change your scumgame in order to deceive the players who recently played with you; or 2. You're probably town not worried to accomplish an agenda. For instance, I would expect at least a solid townread of anyone in order to start getting some thread pressence

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #218  (isolation #22)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Why telling ausuka that something he does pings me as scum and ask him about it is scummy? That doesn't make sense.

Also if I were scum I would've looked at ausuka's towngames to see kf he did that as town to see if it was worth pushing him for it. But as you can see, I wasn't trying to push him, rather sort him

/water our wheat crops

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #220  (isolation #23)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Oh :lol: sorry

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #249  (isolation #24)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am

In post 244, lazyreads wrote:
In post 218, Pink Ball wrote:Why telling ausuka that something he does pings me as scum and ask him about it is scummy? That doesn't make sense.

Also if I were scum I would've looked at ausuka's towngames to see kf he did that as town to see if it was worth pushing him for it. But as you can see, I wasn't trying to push him, rather sort him

/water our wheat crops

why wouldnt you do that as town if you would do it as scum

I would do it as scum 'cause I'd be looking how to push someone. I wouldn't do it as town 'cause I'm not looking for pushing someone, I'm just asking him which is less job than going through his meta

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #310  (isolation #25)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm

VOTE: lazyreads

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #313  (isolation #26)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm

In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon

I'm not following any of what she's said at this point. She says there is one scum in a group that seems random (why Slaxx, Ank and me? What's the correlation there?) and between another group that seems random, finishing with saying who probably is scum: me, who she has been pushing for the stupidest thing she can take, and Eragon who I'm townreading and explicitly said I was. In fact, is the only read I've stated. So this whole things seems off and like pushing an agenda.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #315  (isolation #27)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 pm

In post 211, Pink Ball wrote:'cause in our last game together you tried to be a town leader with strong and thoughtful reads. You not doing that is either 1. You trying to change your scumgame in order to deceive the players who recently played with you; or 2. You're probably town not worried to accomplish an agenda. For instance, I would expect at least a solid townread of anyone in order to start getting some thread pressence

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #316  (isolation #28)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Why are you tilted by the way?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #319  (isolation #29)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:29 pm

In post 317, Slaxx wrote:Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there

Come again for big fudge?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #322  (isolation #30)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:32 pm

In post 320, Slaxx wrote:
In post 319, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 317, Slaxx wrote:Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there

Come again for big fudge?


I think Eragon is doing #1

Which is why I don’t buy the “different than his scum game” argument

What makes you think that? Do you think Eragon is capable of doing that so quickly? I mean we have just started the game, I think we would notice at least some common factor from the last game and this

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #328  (isolation #31)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:36 pm

In post 321, lazyreads wrote:
In post 313, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon

I'm not following any of what she's said at this point. She says there is one scum in a group that seems random (why Slaxx, Ank and me? What's the correlation there?) and between another group that seems random, finishing with saying who probably is scum: me, who she has been pushing for the stupidest thing she can take, and Eragon who I'm townreading and explicitly said I was. In fact, is the only read I've stated. So this whole things seems off and like pushing an agenda.

pushing what agenda

what does you townreading eragon have to do with me or anything

If you separate people into two groups, you can go an mislynch one, then the other and then the other. Let's say all from my group are town: if you say "on of the three is scum" it implies aligning lynches and scum wins. Then there's the option of one being your scumpartner; you just leave him/her for the end of the lynch order. That's the agenda.

Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #330  (isolation #32)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:37 pm

In post 325, Slaxx wrote:Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game

I asked you why do you think that makes him scum. I'm saying i don't think he could do it; that would make him town. You say he could: that doesn't make him scum. Being able to doesn't mean hest doing it

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #335  (isolation #33)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:41 pm

In post 308, lazyreads wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon

this was dumb btw

Also, posting after that this post was dumb pings me too. Almost as if you knew you would get pushed for it

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #341  (isolation #34)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:43 pm

In post 333, skitter30 wrote:
In post 328, Pink Ball wrote:Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2


are you basically scumreading her for having bad reads?

I think it's pretty clear I'm scumreading her for that post about two groups that doesntt correlate at all, and because the only two players she has pushed in the game happens to be in different groups and say they're probably scum

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #348  (isolation #35)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 pm

In post 336, Slaxx wrote:
In post 330, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 325, Slaxx wrote:Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game

I asked you why do you think that makes him scum. I'm saying i don't think he could do it; that would make him town. You say he could: that doesn't make him scum. Being able to doesn't mean hest doing it


So we both say the same thing without reasoning but yours is more valid than mine?

I literally presented an argument (my doc play last game) as an example of someone making an overadjustment to their play.

Eragon fleeced me as scum last game, and skitter.

So, is he capable? Uh, yeah.

Do you genuinely not believe that?

No no dude, not talking about whose point is more valid, is just a logic statement: if Eragon is not capable of changing his scum game from one game to another, then he's town. If he's capable, then he could be either town of scum. That's why I'm asking you: if he's capable of doing it, what makes you think he's scum here?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #356  (isolation #36)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:51 pm

In post 344, Slaxx wrote:He’s capable of that change.

And idk, I’m having a hard time believing that someone who is being less solvey than their scum game is town. You have to act town as scum right? So he obviously has a benchmark he was playing to.

I think this game after the loss last game he is adjusting and that’s why he’s posting a lot of passive and filler content.

Sorry Eragon, I’m not trying to crap on you or anything. I enjoy playing with you. PB just doesn’t or won’t get it.

Ok, let me explain my point from another perspective: I think we, the players that played with him in his last game, are capable of recognize if he's adjusting his scumgame 'cause we could catch at least some similarities from the last game. Yes, Eragon could try to change to deceive us: I think we would be able to sort that. And I'm not feeling he's doing that. That's all my point

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #363  (isolation #37)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:55 pm

In post 332, skitter30 wrote:pink ball you feel scummy to me but you always feel scummy to me so idk how i feel about you rn

Ok this is getting on my nerves now. I get it, both Slaxx and you think I play scummy. You have two options if you're town: get rid of me now or leave me alive until you have enough material to confirm if I'm town or not. Tell me what you decide to see if it's worth the effort to keep trying to talk with you and Slaxx 'cause it's a little irritating to talk to both of you thinking I'm scum when I don't think my reasoning here is too hard to understand

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #367  (isolation #38)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:58 pm

In post 349, skitter30 wrote:like i don't know why splitting the pl in two groups makes her scummy

Because there's no correlation between the people inside the groups. If Ank flips scum, why does that make Slaxx and me town?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #373  (isolation #39)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Ok, so it's option number two. Then I'll ask you to stop saying I'm scummy until you just decide if me being scummy is because I'm in fact scum of because you can't read me D1, because I lose all motivation to discuss and explain myself if the other person keeps going with "you sound scummy". I don't feel "listened" that say. Why consider what I'm saying if I'm scummy?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #375  (isolation #40)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:05 pm

What I mean is: I'm ok with being scumread, even as town, but I knlw for a fact that Slaxx and you ALWAYS scumread me at first, so that's not my problem. You get what I'm saying? Sorry if I sound too grumpy, I'm a little irritated. I'm going to buy a pack of cigs. Tell me if you still don't understand my line of thinking

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #376  (isolation #41)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:06 pm

This was all @skitter btw

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #381  (isolation #42)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:37 pm

@skitter I know you're not doing it intentionally since we came to some good conclusions at the first schadd game after chatting.

About lazyreads: we agree that the groups were weird, right? For me it felt scum!weird like she was pusjingt an agenda. She does have a point tho: there's no difference between what she did to just saying "Eragon and Pink are my scumreads" get us both mislynched and go to LyLo with that. But the way she presented it pinged me 'cause I can't see the correlation between the players inside each group; I don't think that Slaxx and Ank:s flips would make me sorted, for example. And after she said that the post was dumb seemed like she regretted posting it

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #388  (isolation #43)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:46 pm

:( it Is genuine

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #389  (isolation #44)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 pm

In post 374, lazyreads wrote:
In post 370, skitter30 wrote:
In post 365, Eragon wrote:I think its just because like, if we both flip town, then Lazy can just come up and say, "oh it must be the other person instead" which is the "Agenda"
i personally disagree that its scummy. I thought the groups were weird but i just wanted some extra explanation


but the groups are bizarre and kinda obviously baseless so like i don't think she seriously expects people to listen to her and lynch the third member of the group after lynching the other two people in it if they both flip town

they are obviously presented without reasoning that doesnt imply that theyre baseless i dont say things that i dont truly believe unless predicated with a wow and ended with an imo

@skitter if I understood correctly, here she said that the grouping was based by her reasoning, so wouldn't that imply that it was not only for a rough guideline?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #404  (isolation #45)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Ok I get your point skitter, but I think you're just speculating of what sue meant with those groups. The thing is, I'm doing exactly the same but in the opposite way. Thanks for helping me realize that.

I have no good reads at this point, sorry.

UNVOTE: lazyreads

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #413  (isolation #46)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Agree with ausuka in his read on you, Skittles. You usually scumread me, I usually townread you. We should both be paranoid about the other. Same with Slaxx, but his gambit to draw the nightkill sounds exactly like town!Slaxx

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #415  (isolation #47)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:59 pm

In post 414, Ausuka wrote:I mean there's also very real scum motivation to do the gambit, if what Ank says about scum wanting high wheat levels is true and scum is aware of that.

(i'm a she btw.)

Whoops sorry m'lady.

I know, I thought about that and I'm aware of Slaxx' capability of making a townie gambit to get townread. But Occam's razor yaddah yaddah

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #427  (isolation #48)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:48 pm

You mean Ausuka, right?

I have that apathetic feeling too, mostly because I'm overgamed and I'm on vacations right now without my computer, so only phone posting which is a mess

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #429  (isolation #49)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 pm

By the way, Slaxx, I want to be townread by you. What do you think about how my wagon was formed and my reaction to it

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #463  (isolation #50)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Whoops sorry, I have nothing new to say tho, I was expecting Slaxx to answer my question but it didn't happen.

Eragon could be scum, yeah. Maybe I townread him tol easily

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #509  (isolation #51)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 pm

Lynch me already, I'm done with this game. I tried to put some effort but it won't happen; I start being scumread even before I got my role PM. I'll be a liability at the end, better mislynch me now

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #510  (isolation #52)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Slaxx and skitter, I tried to reach both of you and I didn't get the chance. Lolreads, you are either scum or you tunneled me for the most stupid shit I've ever seen in this site.

About my Eragon progression: so y'all think it was scummy to townread him at the begining and that my read was shit, and when I say that maybe he's scum after what everyone pointed out, I get scumread because of that? Get your head out of your asses. If you want to lynch somebody 'cause the game is not progressing, say it, no problem. But don't try to justify a shitty read with some kind of logic that doesn't exist. You'll look bad either way.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #512  (isolation #53)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Why do you think I'm upset with you? I said I tried to talk things out with you, never said I'm upset with you. I do think your scumread on me is unjustified and a bit unfair since I start the game being scumread by tone. But I'm not upset, maybe disappointed? But not with you in particular, with the game maybe.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #514  (isolation #54)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:48 pm

I only ask you to read me because of my motivations and my reads instead of tone, is that fair? If I'm in your PoE, you're wrong. I'll flip today either way and I'll flip town. Who will be your PoE tomorrow

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #518  (isolation #55)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:07 pm

In post 515, Invisibility wrote:dae this is forced pathos in kind of a situation where a townie wouldn’t really act like this

???? Could you speak english please?

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #522  (isolation #56)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:12 pm

I don't know skitter, I'm tired of being pushed for nothing, I'm sorry. I don't have any strong reads 'cause the gamestate is not good for being comfortable with anyone. I was pretty sure Slaxx was town but now I have my doubts about him.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #523  (isolation #57)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:13 pm

Ooooh ok Vizzy thanks for the clarification and yes, I was going to say exactly what Slaxx said

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #527  (isolation #58)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:17 pm

I'm not asking anything of you skitter. You took my post too personally. You've been saying that you think my tone is scummy, I'm saying you should not read me by tone then. If you say you won't, that's ok. I told you that your PoE is wrong and that you should start thinking how to get it better 'cause I'll flip green.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #529  (isolation #59)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:20 pm

And no, I'm not AtEing. I don't AtE like this as scum. I don't say things like "people is scumreading me for shitty reasons" 'cause that mainly sounds like "I'm angry because you're right but for the wrong reasons". I'm giving facts here: the gamestate is awful and I'm the low hanging fruit. Lolwagons' push is idiotic, my progression on Eragon does makes sense from a town point of view, and I tried to get townread by some players but I couldn't due to how the game is going on.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #530  (isolation #60)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:21 pm

In post 528, skitter30 wrote:ok but how am i supposed to read you then ...

What's your point, skitter. You said I'm a PoE read, I have nothing to do against that. You're townreading more other players than me, I'm telling you with anticipation thar you're wrong with one of them at least.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #532  (isolation #61)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Do you want a readlist? I can put a nice pretty readlist with no effort whatsoever here:
Town: ausuka, Ankamius, Invisibility
Townlean: skitter
Null: Eragon, lazyreads
Scumlean: Slaxx
Scumread: vedith

There you have it

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #535  (isolation #62)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:31 pm

In post 531, Invisibility wrote:
In post 526, skitter30 wrote:vizzy do you think he's ate-ing rn?
i'm god-awful at reading ate

p-edit i get that too sometimes :lol:

town usually only get angry after they feel like they’ve been abused for a long time (scumread for nothing)
scum will force if they feel screwed
I don’t really remember enough “abuse” of pb
though I guess there’s the thing with the groups but like
wasn’t that only one thing?

I've been scumread since the game started. Both Slaxx and skitter stated that they usually scumread me at the begining. Lolreads started doubting everything I posted since the begining. And now you joined because I rethought my townread on Eragon. Don't try to tell me my frustration isn't legit.

I tried to approach both skitter and Slaxx to go past that first impression they always say looks scummy. Skitter was cool with it, but Slaxx didn't even give me the chance. I made him specific questions and he ignored them (I posted said questions one minute after he posted and this thread isn't even remotely hard to read all posts), so I'm inclined to believe that for Slaxx it wasn't convenient to townread me and get rid of me as fast as he could would be optimal

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #538  (isolation #63)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:38 pm

In post 533, skitter30 wrote:
In post 530, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 528, skitter30 wrote:ok but how am i supposed to read you then ...

What's your point, skitter. You said I'm a PoE read, I have nothing to do against that. You're townreading more other players than me, I'm telling you with anticipation thar you're wrong with one of them at least.


You're complaining that i'm scumreading you on tone but i've said multiple times that i'm not

And then say i should read you off of your reads/motivations instead

So i ask you what your reads/motivations are and you say you dont really have any and you go back to saying i shouldnt read you off of tone but again, i'm not

So i'm not really following what you want or expect from me here

And you dont like that you're in my poe but i'm not sure what you want me to do about that given that i'm not sure how to read you here exactly

I'll answer you for the last time: I'm not asking anything from you. I'm not saying you're scumreading me for tone, in the very same post you're quoting I said I'm a PoE read from you, that's not saying you're scumreading me for tone. When I said you should read my motivations I meant what I've posted since the start of the game; I was saying that, instead of reading tone, you should read content (and again, I'm not saying you're scumreading me for tone).

Once again, I don't get why you took this personally. I'm frustrated for being scumread, frustrated wirht Slaxx because if he's town he's not doing his job, frustrated with lolreads 'cause she would rather tunnel me than get good reads and frustrated to whoever said that my Eragon progression was scummy. But of all of that, you thought I was talking to you when I didn't even imply it
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #539  (isolation #64)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 pm

In post 536, Slaxx wrote:pink you asked if i townread you which really makes me uncomfortable because i know this is how you react when i dont and it sucks

I never asked you that. I said I wanted to be townread by you and asked you what did you think about my wagon and how I reacted to it

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #547  (isolation #65)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:13 am

Eragon, I said "yeah, Eragon could be scum", not "Eragon IS scum". And I told skitter her PoE was wrong 'cause I'm going to flip Green, stop misrepping me. Fuck off, I'm not even scumreading you, I threw you into null. You're trying to say I'm faking being angry right now and that's bullshit. Vote for me, lynch me already, I'm done with this. I'll be explicit here: I'm not trying to get townread with this reaction, I legit want to be lynchddt 'cause it will help this game to progress and I'll be mislynched other day either way so better do it now than later. If you're town, vote me and continue the game PLEASE, just remember my words: Slaxx has scummy motivations here, I'm 99% sure of that. And Eragon RVS voted me and then looked for a shitty reason to keep his vote on me after the wagon formed, so look up for him too.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #548  (isolation #66)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:14 am

In post 532, Pink Ball wrote:Do you want a readlist? I can put a nice pretty readlist with no effort whatsoever here:
Town: ausuka, Ankamius, Invisibility
Townlean: skitter
Null: Eragon, lazyreads
Scumlean: Slaxx
Scumread: vedith

There you have it

You won't get better reads than this in this game

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #549  (isolation #67)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:29 am

Ausuka: didn't try to push me with a shitty reason when I said that her tone seemed scummy; she gently replied with an example of her doing the same as town. No scum motivation whatsoever.
Ank: softclaim
Vizzy: bad reads, but easy to read
Skitter: she would fake trying to read me as scum too, but it felt legit and she didn't jump on my wagon when she could
Eragon: I think he's town, but he's on the wrong wagon at the wrong moment. Either he's scum, or he's going to be mislynched.
Lazyreads: I dont remember anything coming from her except post towards her read on me, and I'm getting lynched so iirc she has no content for D2.
Slaxx: he knows I get obvtown so for him, lynching me D1 was the only option. He avoided answering me twice about how my wagon was built and how I reacted to it; this is because 1. His partner could be on the wagon early (rvs vote from Eragon, for example) and 2. Because my reaction to my wagon was townie and he knows it but can't say it.
Vedith: no particular reason other than Tosser being scummy and Vedith not voting me seems like trying to get townread when I flip town. But this could be easily a mislynch bait.

One more thing: my scumgame is solid. Slaxx knows it, skitter knows it. Thinking that you caught me because I changed my read over Eragon is thinking my scumgame is worse than it is. Do you think I would've stated that change of read as scum? Hell no.

Oh one last thing sorry: Slaxx saying he's having doubts with me but not unvoting when I'm at L-1? Hahaha yesht good times.

As I said I'm already a liability for town, so VOTE: Pink Ball

And hopefully you'll mark my words from D2 onwards. With a pinch of salt, obviously, my reads are good, but I'm no RC.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #552  (isolation #68)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:33 am

Skitter I never called you out, I said I tried to talk to you in order to stop being scumread by tone by you, nothing else. Bye bye

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #555  (isolation #69)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:48 am

Don't worry skitter peace and love, I have no problems with nobody here and this is just a game. It's all part of it and I love it. I also love the fact that you're going to push exactly who I want to be pushed so you go girl go gettem! If you're scum I'll hate you forever tho

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #735  (isolation #70)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:13 pm

I was oh so right about my reads :(

Slaxx if you didn't call Ank obvtown for her gambit I would've had you as town instead of her. Everything else was fine.

Also, your discussion about your role was the funniest shit I've seen in this site.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #741  (isolation #71)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:17 pm

Your gambit was enough for making it a good scumgame, Ank.

I thought lazy was going to kill Eragon, Slaxx and Vedith, and that you were going to push Ausuka with Vizzy being the one who decides who wins.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #746  (isolation #72)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 743, Vedith wrote:
In post 741, Pink Ball wrote:Your gambit was enough for making it a good scumgame, Ank.

I thought lazy was going to kill Eragon, Slaxx and Vedith, and that you were going to push Ausuka with Vizzy being the one who decides who wins.


My flip would make Ausaka look town.

Ausuka was town with or without your flip. I was having more trouble with lazyreads. And not only she tunneled me D1, but then killed Slaxx, Eragon and Ausuka :lol: :lol:

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #750  (isolation #73)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:28 pm

In post 77, lazyreads wrote:
In post 39, tosser wrote:hello friends :D

In post 40, tosser wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

you seem far too excitable

In post 42, tosser wrote:i'm a bit tired maybe in the morning

this seems pretty scummy

VOTE: tosser

In post 298, lazyreads wrote:if ank is scum and is lying about high wheat being bad for town whe nrealy its bad for scum then i would think that proximitys scumbuddy would have already done someting to try to stop the growth of wheat

so i think ank is town unless shes scum with tosser maybe

This were good posts. I had faith on lazyreads after my flip :(

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #754  (isolation #74)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:34 pm

Not being mean; as I said later, I thought she would do better because her early posting was pretty good, but I think she forgot to reevaluate after I flipped town.

Pink Ball
Silver Bullet
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #760  (isolation #75)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:40 pm

In post 758, Slaxx wrote:<3

Thanks guys

Sorry for letting you down Pink/Skitter

Hey no hard feelings man, we were all feeling some kind of apathy towards this game. You took the worst (haha duck) for it 'cause I was mislynched and skitter was nightkilled.

I laughed my ass off with your role discussion, that's all that matters.


[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games

cron