Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3318, pinturicchio wrote:Mewtaph is probably your partner and you're distancing in case I win the 1v1, since you wont push him today at all
False, once I am 100% certain about who your partner is I would be willing to vote for them.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:42 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3322, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3316, pinturicchio wrote:Even now you're saying you want to look at who my partner is but you keep going for me to convince the rest I'm scum instead of you and already 99,99% is Mewtaph so you're being inconsistent. If you are already sure it's Mew, then you don't need to discuss it and you're ready to end the day.
I said I'm 99.99% certain your partner is Mewtaph based on my reread of the first 105 pages of the game. I am going to reread through the remaining pages, but yes, you are correct in that I do have Mewtaph as your partner.

And once I become 100% convinced of who your partner is, I will gladly move my vote to them if need be.

- Volxen
You won't move your vote ever, you're bluffing to get townread
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3321, Krazy wrote:
In post 3302, Michael Scott wrote:@Krazy, can we paste our analyses from the Discord channel here?
You cannot include timestamps, links to names, or anything else that would directly link to your Hydra Discord PT.

Since I have confirmed hydras have Discord PTs, you can copy the plain text from your discord PT to the game thread, so long as all hyperlinks and any non-plain text is removed.
Slight further clarification

--links to the main game thread, and to posts in the specific main game thread, are okay

no links to discord, no links to the hydra PT in the PT section of this site
vote conspiracy
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3324, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 3319, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3318, pinturicchio wrote:Mewtaph is probably your partner and you're distancing in case I win the 1v1, since you wont push him today at all
Say, from your PoV, you were scum and us town. Would you expect us to push Mew today? Over you, confscum from our perspective?
??? That's what I'm saying, you don't have to push him 'cause you created this 1v1 all along and you'll "solve" it "tomorrow"
I mean if in a hypothetical for you were you're scum and I'm town. Would you expect me to push you, or not?

As Volx said, if we're conf on Mew, we can vote them yes. I'm currently opposed to that especially because of the NK, though.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3326, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 3322, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3316, pinturicchio wrote:Even now you're saying you want to look at who my partner is but you keep going for me to convince the rest I'm scum instead of you and already 99,99% is Mewtaph so you're being inconsistent. If you are already sure it's Mew, then you don't need to discuss it and you're ready to end the day.
I said I'm 99.99% certain your partner is Mewtaph based on my reread of the first 105 pages of the game. I am going to reread through the remaining pages, but yes, you are correct in that I do have Mewtaph as your partner.

And once I become 100% convinced of who your partner is, I will gladly move my vote to them if need be.

- Volxen
You won't move your vote ever, you're bluffing to get townread
You think this is a bluff? Just wait and watch then.

- Volxen
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:47 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I don't understand what you don't understand here. You are 100% pushing me if you were town, yes, but I'm saying you are distancing from your partner 'cause that hypothetical is 0% possible from my point of view, so what's the point? Convincing ME that you're town? If you were town, changing your vote to Mewtaph would be stupid
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Then this point is also moot; our not pushing Mewtaph doesn't imply anything. If you independently think we're distancing, sure -- but "since you won't push him" is stupid.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:58 am

Post by pinturicchio »

It's not stupid, it's a back up plan in case you lose to me in our 1v1
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:03 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Why the fuck would you vote Mew if I'm, from your perspective, "100% scum"?? This is ridiculous how obvious you're scum here, hopefully the rest of the playerlist will see it
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Umm. If both of you are "100% scum" then who we vote is immaterial, no? Right now Mew is NOT 100%, whereas you are, which is why we're voting you.

Wrt the previous: I was combating the implication that us not pushing a slot means we're distancing, but I suppose you meant we CAN distance with the slot since we won't push him. Sure - but I realize that because of the dichotomies, town in each pair would want to lynch the other; and ultimately, I think it'll fall to Varsoon to decide which of the pairs to lynch out of. If we can't convince him to lunch you (our pair) we'll vote Mew.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3312, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 3309, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3303, pinturicchio wrote:'cause I trusted the rest of the playerlist on ProFlavor and I thought today wouldn't be LyLo. Something that you clearly knew
Umm. No. You asked why scum!you would vote PF knowing that I'd come after you; if you're a God at LyLo you obviously wouldn't be scared of me; hence your point that "scum Pintu wouldn't vote PF" is moot.
Let me clarify: I'm a town God at LyLo. I think I have never been to LyLo as scum
What would scum!you have done in that scenario? You were trying to push me, but Firebringer townread us.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:15 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I still think that voting Mew would be stupid without solving us first now that you voted me and I wasn't quicklynched, so there is by a fact a scum between us two.

P-edit what would've done in what case, if I were scum in this game? Again, what's the point. If I'm town I'm 100% convinced you're scum trying to make me look bad, and if I were scum, I would say the same thing I'm saying right now to avoid answering. Firebringer was townreading me too, I was like his first townread even
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3267, Mewtaph wrote:Why do you think Firebringer was killed?
In post 3268, Michael Scott wrote:1. Strong scumread on Alch; if Alch is scum this is an obvious NK
2. Varsoon's more paranoid about me

What do you make of it?
In post 3269, Michael Scott wrote:Oh also of course, near-universal townread.
In post 3270, Mewtaph wrote:I doubt that's all there is to it.
In post 3278, pinturicchio wrote: Also bringing up the strongman yesterday out of nowhere and making that kill to prove the existence of it in order to have an alibi for their fake claim? Genius.
Lol, Alch bringing up your Strongman post reminded me of this - lol, this does look fishy.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3336, pinturicchio wrote:I still think that voting Mew would be stupid without solving us first now that you voted me and I wasn't quicklynched, so there is by a fact a scum between us two.
From each of our PoVs, the other is the correct lynch.

From each of Alch/Mew's PoVs, the other is the correct lynch.

The lynch HAS to be from one of our pairs. It's up to Varsoon to decide which.

If, ultimately, he says we lynch from Alch and Mew, we vote Mew.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 3336, pinturicchio wrote:P-edit what would've done in what case, if I were scum in this game? Again, what's the point. If I'm town I'm 100% convinced you're scum trying to make me look bad, and if I were scum, I would say the same thing I'm saying right now to avoid answering.
So you're saying, as scum you would've sheeped on to ProFlavor too? Then saying "why would scum!me join the ProFlavor wagon" is invalid, since you explicitly say it's the same action you'd take as both alignments from your POV.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Ok that makes more sense.

P-edit what the fuck are you talking about, I never even implied that statement. Lol you're so eager to discredit my points with anything you can use
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

You were talking about the nightkill, not about ProFlavor's lynch. If K were scum I would've pushed between Alch/Mew to not be 100% scum in anyone's eyes and win the 1v1 between him and me 'cause I had much more town equity than him. Why would I want to 1v1 you instead of him when you were leading the game since D3
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Michael Scott »

So you're saying it's optimal for scum to have pushed in Alch/Mew?
Then me not pushing in Alch/Mew shouldn't be scum-indicative, then, agree?

Besides, trying too aggressively to push in Alch/Mew would've been scummy given the already polarised reads in your pair.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 am

Post by pinturicchio »

No, scum!me would be optimal to push that. You're not scum!me, you're scum!you. Scum!you pushes ProFlavor in order to align lynches and avoid a potential lynch on your partner. We are different players with different optimal strategies as scum, and you made your optimal play and I didn't, just like town!ProFlavor unvoted Mewtaph on D1 when he was at L-1 and that would've been suboptimal as scum, and he was indeed town
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Scum!you pushing Alch/Mew also means your partner potentially gets lynched, though. I get that your strat then would be to NK me and win LyLo; but the same applies to me as well - I'd let my partner die, and NK you to win LyLo against ProFlavor.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Conclusion being that lining up mislynches with ProFlavor first is sub-optimal for scum anyway. So the whole "mislynching to align lynches" as an optimal strategy is false.

Then again it's 3 am here and I'm wayy past my bedtime, just want to see the Megapost Volx should be pasting before I go to bed. Volx, what are you doing?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:55 am

Post by pinturicchio »

If my partner would've got lynched, I still have my town equity. You dissolved my town equity by lynching ProFlavor first. If your partner died yesterday, you would've had to deal with Fire who was obvtown, me obvtown, Varsoon conftown, Alch/Mew conftown from the dichotomy you pushed for and ProFlavor. You would've pushed ProFlavor and get me to LyLo with whoever you were more comfortable to get me lynched. But that whole situation is far more risky than just lynching ProFlavor and pushing me. That's the difference between you and me: I know that as scum I would've risked it to avoid this 1v1 with you 'cause I know I'm looking worse than you right now. You don't have that situation 'cause you knew you were going to look better than me. So by that, you could play it safe and not risk your partner; I, instead, would've had to risk it to avoid this situation.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

It IS optimal for scum!you. Stop talking like that strategy is optimal or not for scum in general; it depends on who is the scum to know if it is optimal or not. You would have the high ground between us in a 1v1: that makes it optimal for you and suboptimal for me
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:59 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I want the rest of the playerlist to read MS/me/jjh interactions and tell me who makes more sense as his scum partner: the one who proposed jjh as scum since D1 and partially the one who started pushing him (without a vote tho), or the one who would benefit with his flip at the end because of counterclaiming and proving that a strongman exists to get even more towncred for his claim
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Krazy »

taking pagetop
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”