Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2699, Creature wrote:
In post 2698, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why does scum!sheep defend you like that?
Why would scum!sheep think I would be mislynched here?
He was also pushing Kaito, if Kaito flips red, I don’t see why he’d bus him over mislynching Maki?
Not something farfetched.
I recently finished a game with scum!sheep - Mystery Box of Silver and I scumlocked him on D2. Nothing in his ISO here has pinged me. In MBoS, scum!sheep was either on the successful townwagon or offwagon, he never once pushed a counterwagon to the town mislynch, like he did here. Why does scum!sheep try to save Maki here by pushing Kaito? If Kaito flips red, I am further doubling down on my sheep townread because I don’t believe scum!sheep busses here after Elsa flip.

Scum!sheep immediately prefered Elsa wagon once I replaced in because town!sheep can tell when I’m obvtown. He was also waffling on Kaito slot. Waffling is town inducative for dheep, unless his reasoning is bad like when he breiflt waffled on my slot, then pretty much immediately voted me. :lol:
In post 957, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 956, davesaz wrote:On Lady Angel, Alchemist is much more likely to be scum than any of the others.
why alchemist over elsa
Like, unless you think it’s in sheep’s scumrange to perfectly replicate his towngame to this extent - I don’t btw, I feel pretty confident this his his towngame.

Also, if sheep is correct about Kaito being a Dunn alt, the degree of agendayness, is more likely to come from scum!Dunn over town!Dunn, if Excalibur is any indication.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

Kaito is dunn, that's known

and i expect him to flip town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2701, Wisdom wrote:Kaito is dunn, that's known

and i expect him to flip town
Why?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i dont think this is scum kaito

and im pretty sure clem is scum and kaito/clem arent scum/scum
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Clemency
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Creature »

I believe that's hammer.
Sigh
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I believe that's not even close to a hammer
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I unvoted Clem to vote Kaito and now went back to Clem so no
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:and I don’t think it’s optimal for us to be lynching rn amongst the miller claims
is Clem a miller?

I mean, yeah it's plenty possible that scum sees town claiming a bunch of millers and then they have a useless player claim miller but I'm hust not sold.

I've very briefly skimmed his ISO and all his current posting seems to be empty trash. Was it overkill 2 that he replaced in for scum Chick an continued to do nothing but troll. His town game and scum game are very similar I bet but my first impression was that this is his trolling useless town play. IDK.

I guess it doesn't matter much b/c he can just be investigated. I know a few posts ago I speculated/called Wisdom town but his shots are very suboptimal. I mean, he's a crap player and that could explain the bad play but it also makes me worry that he's scum.

like he should have asked Fire to full claim b4 his result and its funky as hell that bought Dave's miller claim>>>backtracks and scum reads Dave and wastes a shot on us. I also find it funky that he hasn't investigated Maki or Clem and I could easily see scum going "oh, I;m going to tunnel these players so I can't give a fake reult on them." As where I feel like any decent town would have investigated them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also lynching Pink over Clem and it's possible that this is just a Katio/Pink scum team with no traitor.4th scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2706, Pink Ball wrote:I believe that's not even close to a hammer
You were supposed to not talk about it.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Creature »

Damn if you guys lynch another great TPR
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2697, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2680, Nero Cain wrote:im thinking that Nikk was our token VT and the rest of the town powerless are millers leaving Katio's vanilla result as a goon.
+1
She gets it. Why is it so hard for Creature and Wisdom to understand this.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Nero should be ignored completely as any stance he has is based on "whatever wisdom says is wrong"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2711, Creature wrote:Damn if you guys lynch another great TPR
you know he's a vanilla result so he's not a PR. He's either a goon or a VT and I think he's a goon.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2709, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also lynching Pink over Clem and it's possible that this is just a Katio/Pink scum team with no traitor.4th scum.
Did you read D1? Having me as a lynch option, if I say so myself, is stupid as fuck
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2713, Wisdom wrote:Nero should be ignored completely as any stance he has is based on "whatever wisdom says is wrong"
that's not it at all but continue to throw a fit b/c you aren't getting your way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2715, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2709, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also lynching Pink over Clem and it's possible that this is just a Katio/Pink scum team with no traitor.4th scum.
Did you read D1? Having me as a lynch option, if I say so myself, is stupid as fuck
I have not.

Can you talk more about your stances here b/c all you've done is say that its dumb to suspect you and blank vote. Wanna use some words?

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah sure. I got demotivated after D1 'cause my reads were bad and I've been following whoever I think is making more sense since that, and that has worked fine 'cause I would've never voted Elsa if I was going after my reads. So if you want to scumread for being a sheep, go on, I have enough town equity from D1 to do whatever floats my boat.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ohh scary.

so you had some bad reads. That doesn't give a license to be a non-entity. Also, town are close to a solve so TOWN being demotivated is a strange thing I guess. Thoughts and feelings on the game right now?

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2719, Nero Cain wrote:ohh scary.

so you had some bad reads. That doesn't give a license to be a non-entity. Also, town are close to a solve so TOWN being demotivated is a strange thing I guess. Thoughts and feelings on the game right now?
? I'm not a non-entity, I've been changing my vote whenever I think it's needed. I'm letting people more able than me to solve the game. If that's not helping, I don't know what is. And the free shade about being demotivated is plain stupid, since I don't have any info to know if we're close to a solve.

You don't have a license to discuss if you didn't read the whole thread, how about that?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, why do you think your vote needed changing. Explain those.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ah, that sounds better. I'm following Wisdom right now, despite my desire to believe he's scum. He got Elsa lynched and I trust his reads more than mine. I voted Kaito before he stated he believes Kaito is town this day
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he also called Maki scum, and me/Dave. So he's atleast 1-2. I'm 0-0 baby. It also seems kinda convenient that you scum read him but you are willing to trust his read. Feels like a setup to tunnel the bad cop if Clem is a mislynch.

What do you think about my theory that Katio is a rolecopped goon?

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I was the first one to call Maki scum, so I wouldn't blame him. I know kt sounds like setting up a mislynch, but we have to know Clem's alignment first to know that so that discussion isn't needed right now. Also I'd probably not push Wisdom if Clem is town.

I voted Kaito because of your theory, so yeah, I like it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”