DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

It says townie under TemporalLich's name so I have good reason to suspect that he is town.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

@ Flippy you should feel good. RC is town usually unless he rolls scum.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

How can you disagree with someone agreeing with you? That's odd Dann.

But let's discuss a more important issue that's critical to finding scum. Is it OK for a mod to amend vote counts to account for votes that occur after the vote count post?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:18 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 37, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Tell me, DrDonothing, do you always hesitate to place a vote during the early game? Do you not think that Dann's Point of view is odd enough to place a vote down at this stage of the game?
TBH this is the first time where I don't place a vote during the early game.
Yumeko Jabami wrote:However, post 33 by Dannflor looks like scum grilling awkward town to me... or at least it's what I'd expect to be happening. Dannflor would certainly be the logical place to place a vote right now.
I think this is just Dannflor looking like a Dannflor. Most likely not AI
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 37, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Like, trying to fit in but not really fitting in awkward.
That's what my bully said in third grade.

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Sorry been busy with some wedding stuff. Will catch up and engage by tonight after a nap.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 27, DrDolittle wrote:But let's discuss a more important issue that's critical to finding scum. Is it OK for a mod to amend vote counts to account for votes that occur after the vote count post?
Baka. What is this useless question for? The answer here is obviously no. Of course, it's not okay to do this. You bringing up this topic in the first place is dumb! You could've talked about my vanilla townie claim or something else of relevance.
It's because the mod did that immediately before my post numbnut
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 113, Mary Saotome wrote:When has this ever been a problem before? I certainly see a lot of people acting like it is. Yet no one is saying why. Why am I not in the same boat as this guy? I voted no lynch and no one is questioning that. You're voting a guy for voting a no poster. Really grasping at straws here people.\
This line of thought I think comes from town.
In post 114, Mary Saotome wrote: That's the mod. How is talking about what the mod does useful in any way? This isn't a bastard game or anything. zzzzzzzzzz Give me better than this. Really it's quite boring
because if its not ok then should probably be noted so the mod doesnt do it again.
In post 124, Vedith wrote: Well at he point of post I had 17 town reads.
It's now 15.5 town reads
I like playing with this guy and will strongly advocate against his lynch.
In post 145, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Yeah he never did. He asked me a couple things then moved on. As others kept grilling me. Someone who came in voted me based off of ssbm & Dann is hopkirk gamma & lich.

I have a scum lean on most of these people except dann he’s leanin town.

I also feel like the animal Doc could be scum based off of yumeko calling them out and their reaction.

Speaking of yumeko I get weird vibes from them but as of rn it’s a null/townlean for them.
Lovebird is a null read something about her makes me want to lean scum maybe I just want my RVS to be right idk.

People that look like the best D1 hammer to me would be drdolittle or maybe temporallich
Meh I scum read Flippy based on this. It's odd. Yumeko random tunnelled me. But now I'm your biggest scum read. In response you should see Yumeko as a strong town read? This set of read list doesn't make any sense.

Plus scum read on 5 seems like a bit of an overkill.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 167, TemporalLich wrote:I looked at his ISO and his reason for his scumread doesn't hold up anymore.

Lovebird is still "potentially town" though.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Yuck. I really do want to see some thought process behind all the jumps. it could be a playstyle thing but its antagonizing.

In post 175, Dannflor wrote: I'd expect less confidence and "willingness to be under pressure" as you put it and more waffleing. As both alignments. I don't think the fact that he's a new player really impacts my read in this case.
Eh that relies on a lot of assumptions. and really depends on playstyle. I would give TL a little more leeway to go through thoughts.
In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote: Her posts look like they are really in the moment, and are more thought up.
??? Aren't these opposites???
In post 216, Dannflor wrote:TBH, I initially interpreted your post as you "don't like Lich as the lynch," because your post makes 0 sense otherwise.

What do you think about the fact that TL hopped equal strength wagons in #76 when he could have just stayed on DDL easily?

If you think TL is still the lynch, why don't you vote it? If you're still trying to get a read on Gamma, she's been around, interact with her.
It's way too much of a surface level read here to make me feel comfortable. Eyes on Dannflor. Feeling definitely a bit uneasy here.
In post 220, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Size isn't all that matters with those wagons. If my reads are correct, emperor's wagon was 2 town pushing hard on another town, and scum!TL could see that as an oportunity to get onto a wagon with traction for free, whereas the DDL wagon was comprised of RVS/insubstantive votes. Do your Hopkirk thing, but that's the scum motivation I can see.
I'm lean-town on kyouko for this post.

In post 246, TemporalLich wrote:Mary is strictly NAI with a side of fries.

Radiant's not really NAI but not really town either. Can't decide yet though so w/e.
so scum right? Or omgus scum?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 247, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
DoDonothing, you say in post 48 that this is the first time you don't place a vote in the early game. Setting aside the why for now, what do you think of Dannflor saying you get scum read for not doing much early game regardless of alignment? The statements aren't quite contradictions to each other, but I thought it was close enough to one that it was curious. What kind of experience do the two of you share, anyway? It seems you've played together, would you guys say you're friends? Friendly acquaintances? Or are you just nobodies to each other? DrDonothing in particular seemed to indicate familiarity in post 48, while Dannflor seemed more distant when talking about DDN in post 159. Ah, so cold Dannflor! It's not nice to treat your friends that way you know?
Cause in the game Dann and I played I literally expressed exasperation over "get scum read for not doing much early game regardless of alignment". Dann are we friends? I would say so.

Don't you think it's a bit early to be calling people town? Or does ssbm just wear their heart on their sleave?

I'm working on the presumption that you didn't dig into my post too deeply, but instead scanned it. Which is ok - well not really, I work hard on those - it doesn't really say much about your alignment. The point I'm trying to make is that putting in effort doesn't make somebody town - you seem like a fish out of water, latching onto other people's scumread. This is one of your first times playing mafia, right? I get the feeling you're nervous, not because you're mafia, but because you're a new player trying to fit. That's not to say that you
can't
be mafia - I'm trying to figure out your flighty attitude. Full disclosure, I read a bit ahead in the thread before posting this stuff, so I'm partially judging you based on stuff past this post as well.

Your post surprised me, because it seemed like you somehow missed the first post and only saw the second. That or you're just a little too naive.
This is pretty scummy. Not sure if its coaching or advice giving, but it's a big long winded paragraph with much ado about nothing. looks like content, and is really not.
Dann certainly is interesting, I'm all fired up over here. Can you tell? In any case, there's this one other player, they're just so very boring. Honestly, it's a drag. Good chance they're scum too. Hey, we should team up, let's get all the boring out of here. What do you say?

VOTE: Radiantcowbells
Jabroni are you for real? You rewrite Goethe's Faust in this post, and then essentially put a naked vote on RC? VOTE: Yumeko
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 258, RadiantCowbells wrote: I'm going to define a new term here because I don't think it's something that's in the popular lexicon and I think it's really important to reading newbies in particular.
There's a lie detecting tell with people in real life where when they're lying they give extraneous details, overexplain things, etc.
The mafia equivalent which we see in these posts is all this excessive fluff added on to these votes.
I'm gonna call it "scum overwording" and it's one of the most tried and true scumtells when it comes to reading newbies.
Notably I have played with more newbies than anyone else in this game and probably in site history, so that should come up with a lot of force behind it.

Another major thing is the lack of newbie unconfidence with the reads. There's no explanations behind things. He just kinda comes up with reads. SSBM town, no explanation. Lovebird town was complete what the fuck and though that kind of overreading into associatives is reasonably common from newbies the original read that lovebird came from was totally out of nowhere.
I cede to your experience in playing with you players but how is 1 and 2 not contradictory. You are saying he's adding too much *fluff* and not explaining anything at the same time?
In post 267, xwing wrote: dann is obvtown for me..hopping all around and trying to engage everyone..same vibes as our last game..
gamma is certainly exerting effort compared to last game, but i dunno if it's AI..like her initial suspicion on emperor i found to be townie (where she called out emp's seemingly random vote as scummy, i saw her point because what she's saying is emp said he wanted to do a "random" vote but voted on someone with 0 votes in them and she found it scummy)..at best i can say she's trying to scumhunt compared to our last game..

[blah blah]
seems like a pretty reasonable entrance to me. Thoughts on gamma + dann aligns with me. At least doesn't seem to have any agenda moving forward and telling it as it is.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Its ".hopping all around and trying to engage everyone..same vibes as our last game.." that aligns with my priors. I guess the obvtown part is subjective
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:20 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Yumeko your walls are extremely scary.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 280, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 258, RadiantCowbells wrote: I'm going to define a new term here because I don't think it's something that's in the popular lexicon and I think it's really important to reading newbies in particular.
There's a lie detecting tell with people in real life where when they're lying they give extraneous details, overexplain things, etc.
The mafia equivalent which we see in these posts is all this excessive fluff added on to these votes.
I'm gonna call it "scum overwording" and it's one of the most tried and true scumtells when it comes to reading newbies.
Notably I have played with more newbies than anyone else in this game and probably in site history, so that should come up with a lot of force behind it.

Another major thing is the lack of newbie unconfidence with the reads. There's no explanations behind things. He just kinda comes up with reads. SSBM town, no explanation. Lovebird town was complete what the fuck and though that kind of overreading into associatives is reasonably common from newbies the original read that lovebird came from was totally out of nowhere.
I cede to your experience in playing with you players but how is 1 and 2 not contradictory. You are saying he's adding too much *fluff* and not explaining anything at the same time?
hey rc^
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 316, Dannflor wrote:My only worries right now are Gamma and DDL skating by/not really commenting on the TL wagon in their cases,
I don't see much to comment on. I'd first like to understand the rc's line of reasoning + I don't think the wagon is that justified since it could be a playstyle thing, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if the wagon went through.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:34 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 320, Yumeko Jabami wrote: Why the implication that I'd be scum coaching my partner in the main thread rather than behind closed doors? Can you help me understand your thought process here?
Yeah I guesss coaching wasn't the explicit term I'm looking for. But rather, you're soft defending him in a way. Like the stuff that you said, is not going to fly if TL said it himself, but it a third purported neutral party said something ate like
"This is one of your first times playing mafia, right? I get the feeling you're nervous, not because you're mafia, but because you're a new player trying to fit."
, maybe people would be convinced otherwise.

That's fine. But you added the wishy washy
"That's not to say that you can't be mafia - I'm trying to figure out your flighty attitude. "
which sounds like you're setting up a read flip, despite, if I'm reading correctly you having a town read on him.

Either youre trying to pocket weak-town, or trying to help scum-partner, I think that post seems heavily scum motivated.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:52 am

Post by DrDolittle »

we are in a mini. this part you bolded is for large games.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 391, xwing wrote:strongest town for me is kyouko though..
hey xwing why is ssbm your strongest town read?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

@slaxx fb was founded in 2004!

Of course I knew that....

-Mod
Last edited by Slaxx on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 416, xwing wrote:my question directly at you when that question was in a post by its own..
I must have missed it. What's the q
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:26 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I feel extremely demotivated to even read the last couple of pages cause with 99 p TL's gonna get lynched, and tbh I'm ok with it.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 373, xwing wrote:DDL, what do you think of hop voting gamma while wanting a TL lynch?
didn't think about it much at all.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

hey rc Mary scum or not in case TL flips town?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:03 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I think Hop is scum number 2. We need to pressure him for his Gamma read today because he claims consistently throughout D1 that Lich should be lynched and instead votes Gamma, saying it's to gather a read. He says the process is ongoing but that he's still working on it, then all of a sudden he comes in and votes TL when he hits L-2, which looks like scum that wasn't yet committed to the bus finally going for it. He offers towncred to anyone who hammers and I think it's scummy to publicly offer towncred ever
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:03 am

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: hopkirk
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:06 am

Post by DrDolittle »

look at 140 and the interactions that follow. I don't think he ever follows up with TL either after asking him for a reads list and opinions on the wagon in 138.

yumeko is a good lynch too for previously mentioned reasons.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:19 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 215, Hopkirk wrote: TL is still the lynch.
For reference here's the only mention of TL near 225 by Hop
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:20 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 538, xwing wrote:@DDL, also, what happened to your yumeko scum read? post ..
dw its still there.
i thought you didnt think much of it at all?
then i thouhgt about it since night was pretty long
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:23 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 536, Vedith wrote:
In post 504, Slaxx wrote:Temporal Lich, Mafia Goon, was lynched Day 1.
In post 507, Slaxx wrote:Dannflor died during the night. He was a Town JOAT (1-PT Cop, 1-Doctor, 1-Commuter)
In post 36, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I'm a miller!
Doesn't match up so far.
Can you clarify this? To me this seems more aligned with Yumeko being town since that scum fabricating miller claim requires knowledge of there being a cop role but in normals cops are not typically seen.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:24 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 526, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll hold off until I'm ready to big post
wonder whether i should sit pretty and just wait for this. worked last time
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 am

Post by DrDolittle »

what PT? parttime?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:09 am

Post by DrDolittle »

why would there be a miller at all w/o a cop
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:41 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 573, Yumeko Jabami wrote:PT Cop and Miller has a special interaction, he is a type of cop that can investigate me after I've claimed miller and get an innocent result on me.

When I see PT Cop, the first thing I think of is that one of a neighborhood, neighborizor, or masons exists in the game to mess with the results. And so I think that that is likely in this game, and that that is another part of the reason a 1-shot pt cop is in the game. In case none of these roles exist, I posit that from a setup speculation/mechanical viewpoint, it actually means my claim of miller is a town claim. If I have the only role in the game that interacts with a PT cop in a way separate from a normal cop, that indicates that my role is the reason for his role, and therefore that I'm being truthful about my role.

To put it a simpler way, I argue that a 1-shot PT cop isn't something that gets thrown into a game to confuse people with it's confusion, it's not used as a red herring - it must have some form of special interaction with another role that warrants its inclusion over a regular cop.
Or you know, a 1-shot cop could be thrown into a game to make it balanced when a normal cop is too op.

this is the crap that doesn't make me want to read walls.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

hey vedith you think it's a an informed goon that's why?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I still want a hopkirk lynch fwiw.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 am

Post by DrDolittle »

thats maybe too much hoops to jump through.
tbh yumeko posted like 3 times last day
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:56 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I don't get it. But I'm willing to sheep.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:37 am

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: yumeko
tbh very excited to see whether the theory is correct.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:40 am

Post by DrDolittle »

only if your poe has town pr in it :roll:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:44 am

Post by DrDolittle »

you say lynch "other people in PoE because maybe another role makes the miller have more sense", but the only roles that help clarify miller roles are town PRs. So you would need to lynch town PR to get more sense on the miller role
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:48 am

Post by DrDolittle »

hey guys you want to end the day early? I'm really into seeing whether this theory is right.

I feel like I'm on yesterday's state again. Don't think anyone other than Yumeko is going to be lynched, so things are just stalling
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 am

Post by DrDolittle »

omg
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:58 am

Post by DrDolittle »

gamma you said you were sheeping.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: mary
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Like the whole traitor theory is based on Mary scum right. Now that its revealed Why are we even hesitating
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

can we just lynch this and talk tomorrow if it doesn't fly. worked last two days.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

you're vanilla town at best, and will need to go sooner or later so might as well be now
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

"blown out the window"... ok
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

you're not her and it's not good to speak for a dead person. that's really rude.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 648, Mary Saotome wrote:Your crumbs calling me and Yumeko are invalid because me and Yumeko know each other losers. Of course, she's gonna address me. Our accounts are even from the same show.
If I was really her partner she wouldn't crumb to me like that over and over. If anything she'd probably crumb to me about something from our show that you losers would never get.
this hypothesis presumes what other people who are dead are doing.

honestly i don't really want to argue with you. you're getting lynched. arguing with me does nothing to ameliorate this. if im wrong im sorry.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

:? I'm losing conviction. She's too charming.
UNVOTE:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:17 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 671, Mary Saotome wrote:But you lynched some scum with my wonderful help so nice job.
???
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: mary
Feeling like gambling. Should be l-1
No hard feelings
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

UNVOTE:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:05 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 649, Mary Saotome wrote:Emperor Flippynips, xwing, Vedith, DrDolittle < Don't touch
Hopkirk,>Chennisden>Gamma Emerald> RadiantCowbells,

Not that you people will listen to me anyway~
Pretty down to follow this
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:10 am

Post by DrDolittle »

really trying to understand the lovebird kill tbh
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 am

Post by DrDolittle »

it could be gamma doing off with Dann for the obv-wolf kill and relying on us on doing any NKA
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:13 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Vedith what are you thinking about
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:15 am

Post by DrDolittle »

So like when vedith advanced the traitor theory, I was like gee that's a long shot - feels entertaining and pretty unlikely. But mafia should be going oh fuk how they find out we have a traitor. I think going back there might be rewarding to find who is the last scumbutt
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Gamma who do you think is scum bud?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:05 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Vedith lit dragged yumeko out of traitorhood, and he has not noticeably pinged town?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:29 am

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: gamma
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:34 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 776, xwing wrote:@vedith, can you help explain the lovebird kill pointing to gamma again, please?
at the end of day 1 lovebird was scumreading gamma
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Hi gamma!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Convince me why I should go hopkirk or someone esle
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Maybe one reason is to respect the dead
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Touchy
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

That was supposed to say touche
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

UNVOTE:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 789, Gamma Emerald wrote:wasn't Yumeko pretty okay with my lynch
I didnt find this in her iso tho
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:07 am

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: gamma
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:08 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Maybe I should have waited for a claim but I think this hits scum
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Power push chennis if it flips town
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: Hopkirk
i have squandered the hard earned town advantage that rc got us and i am ashamed.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

but this flips scummy scum
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

inb4 xwing be like wait i thought you scumread chennis
i think hop has bigger scum likelihood. recall ssbm was pretty town.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:37 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Hopkirk is scum I guarentee it
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 820, Vedith wrote:I'm thinking lynching me then lynching DDL 3p tomorrow
whats up with you and avoiding lylo?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:58 am

Post by DrDolittle »

p o e
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

wheres everyone
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:24 am

Post by DrDolittle »

whats your plan vedith? read everything then self vote while leaving your opinions?
or voting hopkirk after you read
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

UNVOTE:
for funsies
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:28 am

Post by DrDolittle »

the push on mary the next day obv right
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

is xwing still lock town?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 836, Vedith wrote:Not at all. RC flips his reads pretty easily at times.
Plus it would only result in a Mary lynch more than likely too. And I think Scum Hopkirk kills RC sooner than later.
yeah but only people who played with rc know this. plus he was pretty tunnel-y on TL in day 1, and yumeko on day 2
In post 838, Vedith wrote:Looks like its blocked that's a shame.
I'll get to my PC about 11:30pm uk
okie dokes
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:06 am

Post by DrDolittle »

maybe ill case but cases are scummy in itself
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:32 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 846, xwing wrote:if we're wrong, then we're wrong, it's fine as long as we did our best..
yeah plus its not like its lylo
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:32 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 847, Vedith wrote:I keep reading over Yumeko but there's reason (which is completely different reasoning) for DDL or Hopkirk.
why dont you read TL instead
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:35 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 847, Vedith wrote:I keep reading over Yumeko but there's reason (which is completely different reasoning) for DDL or Hopkirk.
what about chennis did you rule him out already
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:42 am

Post by DrDolittle »

vedith under confident reads like that
why don't you vote hop today and me tomorrow ez win ez game
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:45 am

Post by DrDolittle »

or this could be the classic 2-scum 1-town read
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:51 am

Post by DrDolittle »

idk, want to make you make the most informed reads so that you dont have any regrets
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:52 am

Post by DrDolittle »

oh i mean like drop a scum buddy in a pool of town as scum. I think Varsoon said that once as me-scum and it hit pretty square.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:33 am

Post by DrDolittle »

It makes total sense as a guy who's getting complacent and just want flips. Hop what's your read on vedith
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

whats the plan? wait 5 days and then lynch hop? or we can have conviction and lynch him now.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i want blood
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

twiddle twiddle twiddle i like to play my fiddle
twiddle twiddle twiddle my thumb i always i diddle
twiddle twiddle twiddle you can solve my riddle
twiddle twiddle twiddle what tastes good with griddle
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:45 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Vedith what do you think about everyone suddenly turning on you?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Maybe you get absolved of lylo responsibilities and that's cool right?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 883, Vedith wrote:Turning on me isn't the term I'd use.
what term would you use
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

but wouldnt you rather lynch hopkirk instead?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I know you said you wouldn't lynch chennis but doesn't he make you paranoid?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

you seriously going to give up control to scumbutt?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 878, xwing wrote:i meant i echo chen when he said that he likes hop's reads..i like them too that's why im thinking he might not be the last scum..
you are town, but what are you talking about you like hop's reads. He calls me scum, and then admits that it could also be me being bored, which if you iso me is clearly true. and then he takes a jab at chen and vedith too. what part of that do you like
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

actually maybe chennis can be the last scum :igmeou: :igmeou: :igmeou:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

chennis this is seriously your contribution to the game?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

xwing what do you think about vedith willing to be today's lynch
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I think vedith is strong town
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

His willingness to be lynched is NAI
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 767, DrDolittle wrote:Vedith lit dragged yumeko out of traitorhood, and he has not noticeably pinged town?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:55 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I'mma hammer again with no claim tbh
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:59 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Thanks for the reads vedith! I agree with your xwing read, but have some reservations to chennis. But I think a hopkirk vote should be game.

VOTE: hopkirk

Let's see some flips
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:54 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i got some bad news
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:55 am

Post by DrDolittle »

wonder if i should just extend the day to get more future fun facts
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:55 am

Post by DrDolittle »

probably unsportsman like tho
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 am

Post by DrDolittle »

anyways, I'm mason with ssbm/chennis
VOTE: vedith
you definitely fooled me for the whole game, vedith
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:58 am

Post by DrDolittle »

but i guess nothing beats solves via pure mechanics, eh?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:01 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i have to say, digging your traitor out for a lynch rather than a save is a v interesting play.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 am

Post by DrDolittle »

mfw vedith also wants to see more future fun facts.
@mod request vote count
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:23 am

Post by DrDolittle »

true statement since your "we" = {Vedith, TL, Yumeko} \o/
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:27 am

Post by DrDolittle »

actually youre right. if i were mason with chennis then the game would have ended right now on a town-win endgame :?

you caught me in the act!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:27 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 924, Vedith wrote:I give you an A for effort here DDL.
LOL @me putting in effort this game
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:54 am

Post by DrDolittle »

if i show you crumbs would you self vote?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:00 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Future Fun Fact:
Town of Emperor Flippynips, Dannflor, xwing, Hopkirk, Chennisden, Mary Saotome, DrDolittle, RadiantCowbells, Lovebird, Gamma Emerald win!

\o/
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:00 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 930, Vedith wrote:I'm sure you have plenty of fake crumbs for all situations.
Why would you be trying to get me to self vote if Chen was your mason partner?
Chen just hammer DDL for playing like LAMIST
what if i show you a ssbm crumb?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:13 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i respect people who give it their all and never give up!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:24 am

Post by DrDolittle »

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 968, chennisden wrote:Btw speaking of PT's, fine with mine being released as is
Yup

Good game! Especially vedith - almost ecking out a win and correctly guessing masons, and RC leading town on 2 scum lynches
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

oh i just realized PT cop is private topic cop
not part time cop as you guys said in thread cause he's one shot...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”