Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you unvoted just b/c Wisdom called him town?

I think discussion is p important so its more than a little :igmeou: to me that you think we don't need it. More likely than not, town dies tonight and lesses the town brian power, so isn't it more important to talk than quick lynch.

Why do we need to know Clem's alignment so bad?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Who said we need to know Clem's alignment so bad? Nero let me get this clear: I'm trusting Wisdom more than myself, it's as simple as that. I could get invested and discuss until three in the morning for a whole week and maybe get a good position to trust myself, but I lost motivation for how D1 ended. So my job is 1. Being townread and 2. Voting scum. Number 1 I did a great job before and if people start pushing me I can make a solid defense of myself, and number 2 I'm trusting it on someone else 'cause I'm not as invested as those players. I'm not only trusting Wisdom tho, I'm trusting whoever makes more sense.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2714, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2711, Creature wrote:Damn if you guys lynch another great TPR
you know he's a vanilla result so he's not a PR. He's either a goon or a VT and I think he's a goon.
I was talking about Clem.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2723, Nero Cain wrote:he also called Maki scum, and me/Dave. So he's atleast 1-2.
Correctly scumreading scum makes up for more than two wrong scumreads.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2723, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think about my theory that Katio is a rolecopped goon?
Your theory that Nikk is the only VT is wrong though.
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2722, Pink Ball wrote:Ah, that sounds better. I'm following Wisdom right now, despite my desire to believe he's scum. He got Elsa lynched and I trust his reads more than mine. I voted Kaito before he stated he believes Kaito is town this day
I townread Wisdom, it doesn’t mean I necessarily agree with all his reads. ISO Kaito. I know Chara is no longer in the game but without a compelling or hard inno on that slot, I’d trust Chara’s reads over Wisdom’s, if they differ and Chara wasn’t townreading Kaito. I don’t think Clem is a bad vote either but I don’t know why Wisdom is so confident on Kaito town?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2729, Creature wrote:
In post 2723, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think about my theory that Katio is a rolecopped goon?
Your theory that Nikk is the only VT is wrong though.
So, who do you think we should lynch and not sheep?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2730, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2722, Pink Ball wrote:Ah, that sounds better. I'm following Wisdom right now, despite my desire to believe he's scum. He got Elsa lynched and I trust his reads more than mine. I voted Kaito before he stated he believes Kaito is town this day
I townread Wisdom, it doesn’t mean I necessarily agree with all his reads. ISO Kaito. I know Chara is no longer in the game but without a compelling or hard inno on that slot, I’d trust Chara’s reads over Wisdom’s, if they differ and Chara wasn’t townreading Kaito. I don’t think Clem is a bad vote either but I don’t know why Wisdom is so confident on Kaito town?
@Nero, for instance, this is another person I trust, mainly because I'm pretty sure Nancy is town, and I was pretty sure Lady Angel was scum, so that's another point on why I'm trusting other reads. I know it sounds inconsistent because I trust in my read on Nancy, but I'm usually better at townreading town than scumreading scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2732, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2730, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Nero, for instance, this is another person I trust, mainly because I'm pretty sure Nancy is town, and I was pretty sure Lady Angel was scum, so that's another point on why I'm trusting other reads. I know it sounds inconsistent because I trust in my read on Nancy, but I'm usually better at townreading town than scumreading scum
I think you’re town here. Awesome. :)

Why were you scumreading LA? I thought she was bleeding town, which is why I specifically requested her slot, because she played exactly the same way as town PR in another game, so I knew she wasn’t lying about her miller claim.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I didn't have meta info on her, so her playstyle was very scummy 'cause she was doing absolutely nothing to sort her, and I thought back then that one of the millers was fake and partner with Maki.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nancy (miller)
Nero (IC/miller)
Wisdom (town role cop)
sheep
Pink Ball
molla (FA, first-claimed miller)

————————-

All of the above are probably town, so POE is in who’s left.

Probably traitor, is just scum!Elsa WIFOM, so

Fire
Clem
Kaito

So mechanically, Wisdom has to be wrong on Kaito town, if all the miilers are true, if Wisdom is town role cop and my reads are correct.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We could postpone the lynch until Fire replace in. I should ISO him, because Elsa fell on his sword for a reason and I sincerely doubt it was for another goon.

Clem needs to claim, I think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Wisdom »

you forgot creature
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

fb is prolly town because i think scum would have claimed a millet if they had the info

I think its clem/sheep or something
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

miller*
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i forgot about the no kill

knowing what caused it will also help immensely in solving
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2737, Wisdom wrote:you forgot creature
Right.

Nancy
Nero
Wisdom
Creature
Sheep
Pink Ball
molla

———————-

Fire
Clem
Kaito
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2726, Pink Ball wrote:Who said we need to know Clem's alignment so bad?
You?
In post 2724, Pink Ball wrote:I know kt sounds like setting up a mislynch, but we have to know Clem's alignment first to know that so that discussion isn't needed right now.
I guess though, you'll say "I only said that b/c I was being accused of setting up Wisdom." So eh, its prob not the smoking gun that I had felt like it was.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2732, Pink Ball wrote:@Nero, for instance, this is another person I trust, mainly because I'm pretty sure Nancy is town, and I was pretty sure Lady Angel was scum, so that's another point on why I'm trusting other reads
????

I mean, I got it bro. You feel like you played badly and are sheeping. Sure town have done that but scum also do that b/c there's a scum incentive to sheep as it means they don't have to hunt and sheeping also sightly buddies. I'm just not nearly as trusting as Nancy is. She's also voting Katio. Is "well Wisdom lynched scum" the reasoning that you are sheeping him over Nancy? Why not Chara, the town that scum felt was so much they shot her. She was scum reading scum too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2735, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So mechanically, Wisdom has to be wrong on Kaito town, if all the miilers are true, if Wisdom is town role cop and my reads are correct.
he doesn't
have
to be. He just is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2736, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We could postpone the lynch until Fire replace in
This is why Wisdom should have had Fire claim. He might as well be the traitor with this kind of "town" play.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2742, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2726, Pink Ball wrote:Who said we need to know Clem's alignment so bad?
You?
In post 2724, Pink Ball wrote:I know kt sounds like setting up a mislynch, but we have to know Clem's alignment first to know that so that discussion isn't needed right now.
I guess though, you'll say "I only said that b/c I was being accused of setting up Wisdom." So eh, its prob not the smoking gun that I had felt like it was.
You said I was setting a mislynch on Wisdom after mislynch Clem. i said you couldn't know that until Clem flipped town, which we don't know
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2743, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2732, Pink Ball wrote:@Nero, for instance, this is another person I trust, mainly because I'm pretty sure Nancy is town, and I was pretty sure Lady Angel was scum, so that's another point on why I'm trusting other reads
????

I mean, I got it bro. You feel like you played badly and are sheeping. Sure town have done that but scum also do that b/c there's a scum incentive to sheep as it means they don't have to hunt and sheeping also sightly buddies. I'm just not nearly as trusting as Nancy is. She's also voting Katio. Is "well Wisdom lynched scum" the reasoning that you are sheeping him over Nancy? Why not Chara, the town that scum felt was so much they shot her. She was scum reading scum too.
And who said scum can't sheep? I said I'm town and I'm sheeping, never said I'm town because I'm sheeping. I'm obvtown for my D1, and I'm sheeping 'cause there's more competent people than me for this specific game. And Wisdom is very competent, period. Nancy has good reads too, and I may change my vote. You're talking like I'm going to park my vote on Clem when I have already changed my vote twice in this day and I did it multiple times yesterday.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Are you townreading Clem, Nero? Or are you just antagonizing Wisdom?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess FMPOV 8 miller/vt claims is alot. And even if we go "ok, they are all town" All the town power is a role cop, an informed town and w/e pink ball is.

More likely Wisdom is wrong on one or both of Clem/sheepy. And it's Pink and /or Dunn or Creature.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”