DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3223, Gamma Emerald wrote:And you bring this up now why, DT?
i brought it up before for sure you just ignored me i think
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also despite you having over 100 posts until now I haven't interacted with you at all. So you coming out with this feels like a massive crock of shit.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3224, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3183, DoubtingThomas wrote:i read 3 of your posts and see why people want to lynch you
Do you agree with them?

i read 3 of your posts so my opinion of you doesn't really matter

i do think scums care about how others see them more than towns do so these type of questions you ask doesnt make me feel better abotu you
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I actually am calling you a flat out liar about you claiming to come on at the same time as me.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3226, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also despite you having over 100 posts until now I haven't interacted with you at all. So you coming out with this feels like a massive crock of shit.
uh no it doesnt

because i express my scum reads and town reads very smoothly and transparently. sometimes i dont explain all the details, but i let everyone know how i feel at the time and this definitely isnt a feeling that i just created out of my ass and only mentioned now
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3218, DoubtingThomas wrote:Krazy my Mann can you be a good wingman and ship me and thebrie
didn't you just accuse me of asking wolfy questions to PB like a page ago?
vote conspiracy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3227, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 3224, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3183, DoubtingThomas wrote:i read 3 of your posts and see why people want to lynch you
Do you agree with them?

i read 3 of your posts so my opinion of you doesn't really matter

i do think scums care about how others see them more than towns do so these type of questions you ask doesnt make me feel better abotu you
They're not intended to. I want to know what you think.

Maybe you should read more of the recent game...?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3228, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I actually am calling you a flat out liar about you claiming to come on at the same time as me.
how the fuck am i a liar?

i never fucking lie as either alignment

like as scum i would definitely scum read you for things i would scum read as town to begin with so i dont understand what you mean by calling me a liar lol
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

inb4 Allo and SS both flip town

My statement still stands, if it's town!Dann, easy game. scum!Dann, good luck.

Right now I'm more worried about what I can learn from the game, rather than what I can do for town here. Regardless of Dann's actual allignment, I've royally screwed myself with my tunnel in a place where I'm not feeling the ability to push it (first time for this to appear), as well as the ability to read the game without tilt or bias.

I'd avocate for a Dann flip, but it's much more for my selfish, ego related reasons than what's potentially best for the game.

Just haven't been knowing how to interact or progress with the game for the past few days.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:22 pm

In post 3233, PvtUrist wrote:inb4 Allo and SS both flip town
Wtf is this supposed to mean?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3230, Krazy wrote:
In post 3218, DoubtingThomas wrote:Krazy my Mann can you be a good wingman and ship me and thebrie
didn't you just accuse me of asking wolfy questions to PB like a page ago?

so?

i accuse everyone of asking wolfy questions or doing shit if they do that/ that doesnt mean i lock my read on them?

like you realize scums will try their hardest to do townie stuff and towns often times do scummy shit all the time because either they are bad or they simply dont care or whatever

not sure what you are trying to get at
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

My statement still stands, if it's town!Dann, easy game. scum!Dann, good luck.

Right now I'm more worried about what I can learn from the game, rather than what I can do for town here. Regardless of Dann's actual allignment, I've royally screwed myself with my tunnel in a place where I'm not feeling the ability to push it (first time for this to appear), as well as the ability to read the game without tilt or bias.

I'd avocate for a Dann flip, but it's much more for my selfish, ego related reasons than what's potentially best for the game.

Just haven't been knowing how to interact or progress with the game for the past few days.
so you are telling me your entire game resolves around Dann's alignment?

not sure
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Townleaning Gamma and Pvt off of recent content.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 3234, Something_Smart wrote:
Is this an agree of a disagree?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3232, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 3228, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I actually am calling you a flat out liar about you claiming to come on at the same time as me.

like as scum i would definitely scum read you for things i would scum read as town to begin with so i dont understand what you mean by calling me a liar lol
I understand people can think the same thoughts as both alignments. But I cannot for a second believe you're being truthful about when you've been active.

On a side note, fuck I wanted to pair with Krazy. I was trying to figure out a read list so I could determine Krazy's alignment before forming the PT so I could shitpost there.
<Embrace The Void>

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

It's like not even a tunnel, you haven't cased him at all, all you've said is "dere be scum"

You said you disliked a few posts 2000 posts ago and there's not any specific post since then that I could say "Pvt was scumreading Dann for this"

Like even just click iso, click the Q+ on every post that pings you as scum, and then put it all in a spoiler, and that would help at least
vote conspiracy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3237, Something_Smart wrote:Townleaning Gamma and Pvt off of recent content.
what content does gamma have?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3198, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who is U2?
I think it was an abbreviation btw
DON'T USE THAT SO CARELESSLY AGAIN. IT'S SHORTHAND FOR A SPECIFIC PLAYER AND I GOT CONFUSED.
<Embrace The Void>

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3239, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3232, DoubtingThomas wrote:

I understand people can think the same thoughts as both alignments. But I cannot for a second believe you're being truthful about when you've been active.

On a side note, fuck I wanted to pair with Krazy. I was trying to figure out a read list so I could determine Krazy's alignment before forming the PT so I could shitpost there.
I mean. what don't you think am I being truthful about? I have been active but like realistically spent like 30 minutes for 3, 4 days out of how many days? i think 8? days we've been playing for? maybe i am thinking it's more than that by mistake because the week's been hectic but why are you calling me a liar for no reason? make me understnad
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3235, DoubtingThomas wrote:not sure what you are trying to get at
well you just said your reads are transparent and right now I have no idea what your read is of me given you seem to have forgotten why you thought I as scum and now you're asking me for favors...

I do think, from your point of view, given your posts in the last three pages, it's probably in your best interests of either alignment to ask TheBrie to dance, but I'm not sure whether I think TheBrie should accept or decline tbh
vote conspiracy
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 3146, TheBrie wrote:I'll explain further. I think I'd most likely being the one walking out, because I think other people could talk me into it with you, and I really don't have a strong town read on you. But a paranoid little bit of me thinks maybe you're town who secretly thinks I might be scum, and will end up walking out on me. Which is stupid, and you should be offended. But still, I think there's a chance of us both being town and ending up scum reading the other and leaving. So really I just want to interact a bit more so that I think I understand you better, and that's less likely to happen.

Back at the beginning you though Vedith was scum. Do you still, and why do you have the read you do?
Aslo, thoughts on Krazy. Dis you think Taly should have paired with him?

Thanks for the flowers. They're lovely.
For the record, I don't think you're likely to be scum, and your most recent posts have made you seem townier. Vedith I originally scumread because he was putting effort into posting without really contributing to the game. He's gotten better, but his posts still seem frivolous, and his original unwillingness to share his reads still bothers me.
Krazy is null, maybe null-town at best. However, I support his pairing with Taly. I like strong town pairing with null reads because it means we are less likely to lose two strong town at intermission. Additionally, Taly seems like the best player in the game in terms of social analysis, and Krazy is the best at setup strategy, so I think they could work well together.

And of course, you are welcome for the flowers.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 pm

In post 3238, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 3234, Something_Smart wrote:
Is this an agree of a disagree?
Wat?
In post 3241, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 3237, Something_Smart wrote:Townleaning Gamma and Pvt off of recent content.
what content does gamma have?
Yelling at you for calling him scum.
In post 3242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3198, Gamma Emerald wrote:Who is U2?
I think it was an abbreviation btw
DON'T USE THAT SO CARELESSLY AGAIN. IT'S SHORTHAND FOR A SPECIFIC PLAYER AND I GOT CONFUSED.
But he's not in this game, and it's not my fault people use a nickname for him that's the same as the name of a band :P
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3220, DoubtingThomas wrote: by some miracle you post whenever i am in the thread which is a rare occasion
Here is the lie. You say I post when you're in the thread, which SHOULD make the inverse true (you post when I'm in the thread). Despite this I remember 0 of your posting. So that does not compute.
<Embrace The Void>

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3244, Krazy wrote:
In post 3235, DoubtingThomas wrote:not sure what you are trying to get at
well you just said your reads are transparent and right now I have no idea what your read is of me given you seem to have forgotten why you thought I as scum and now you're asking me for favors...

I do think, from your point of view, given your posts in the last three pages, it's probably in your best interests of either alignment to ask TheBrie to dance, but I'm not sure whether I think TheBrie should accept or decline tbh
i dont think you are really super scummy anymore. i liked a lot if not all of your posts today, and you've been helpful and villagery in tone when you were trying to help me catch up earlier. it's something that's difficult to explain but works a lot for me

i also had taly at strong town and i am assuming there was a reason for her to pair up with you early which lines up with how townie you've been today despite how strongly i scum read you before

me pointing out one or two scummy things does NOT overwrite any of these far stronger town points you collected, and it feels like you will be successful in leading town/knows more about the thread so i thought it's viable for me to ask you about/help with getting theBrie's heart ;)
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3239, Gamma Emerald wrote:On a side note, fuck I wanted to pair with Krazy. I was trying to figure out a read list so I could determine Krazy's alignment before forming the PT so I could shitpost there.
Gamma we don't need a PT for shitposts when we have the game thread :P

Still <3 u tho and I do think you're prolly town here, just wish you'd town up more

If you wanted me you probably should have mentioned it when I asked Taly like 4 days ago?
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”