Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8100 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8099, Elsa Jay wrote:Again with "Elsa could do scum theatre". Trust me, I know I'm good at acting, but me and Smart don't have any connection because of our vastly different playstyles. Again, remember he specifically REQUESTED I vote second-to-last after him so he could kill me.

If I wanted scum theatre I would have done it with Nancy Drew for "claiming to shoot me". I wouldn't have claimed traitor/Miller, because frankly those who know me know I'm telling the relative truth on that with how much stuff I spew out my mouth.

I'm not scum, mister Nev. Your last partner tried to lynch me as well. Didn't work out for him either.
If you guys are both scum then you never would have been in danger because you both knew neither of you would be voting and that a townie would definitely be killed.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

You come out hard against SS and then everyone bends overs and lubes themselves up for you. It's what happened today.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

And it explains away why you did what you did when you lied about voting. And then lied about the mod not allowing you to do something. It ties up a lot of little strings that could easily unravel your entire story
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not too keen on lynching one of the only claimed protectives. Though I guess Jingle is also a protective and I wouldn't mind lynching him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Drew when you get back you owe me an answer to a question. I'm putting this here separately because you haven't responded to other posts I've made directed at you. You dodging me bro?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8093, Jingle wrote:I'm saying that until very recently he wasn't getting flak for pushing that, and that supposing he wouldn't do a behavior because someone realized it was scummy after he was doing it is wrong.
you were hardly the first person to scumread BEF.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #8106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well he fucking claimed I was a traitor. Clearly if I WAS a traitor, I wouldn't know jackshit about whatever they say in daychat if they have it. And multiple circumstantial clears still point to me being town.

I lied because I like living and Smart made it so damn obvious he was unvoting so I'd die. I even expected the Mod to unravel the lie, but he let me keep it for fun. Did you not see him list all of his "crumbs"? Anyone with a brain wouldnt hammer there.

Pedit: 6 posts in a row for defense, ehh? You got really ready for your mislynch speech you had planned and saved to say, huh?
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #8107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Which... Apparently it was Nero and Nev. Welp. That's what I get for not pre writing a defense and having it on standby.

#blindelsa

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8106, Elsa Jay wrote:Well he fucking claimed I was a traitor. Clearly if I WAS a traitor, I wouldn't know jackshit about whatever they say in daychat if they have it. And multiple circumstantial clears still point to me being town.

I lied because I like living and Smart made it so damn obvious he was unvoting so I'd die. I even expected the Mod to unravel the lie, but he let me keep it for fun. Did you not see him list all of his "crumbs"? Anyone with a brain wouldnt hammer there.

Pedit: 6 posts in a row for defense, ehh? You got really ready for your mislynch speech you had planned and saved to say, huh?
No kill on night 3 could have brought you in.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #8109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

... But he already claimed I was a traitor in a Bonus room, which someone attested too. Why would he recruit me AFTER he told someone I was a traitor?

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8109, Elsa Jay wrote:... But he already claimed I was a traitor in a Bonus room, which someone attested too. Why would he recruit me AFTER he told someone I was a traitor?
Because that's the point of your role sometimes. To be recruited. You could say the same thing about why you claimed to be the traitor. It sends a message to your team and allows you to toss it away when confronted by town. They target you for a nk and you are brought into the fold.

It's fucking cheeky, and I would have a lot of respect for you guys for trying to pull it off. I just think it was too cleaver for its own good.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Sorry I was playing some o/w

what's the q bae?

-d
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8111, DrewVa wrote:Sorry I was playing some o/w

what's the q bae?

-d
You've said a few times now that we made an attempt to stall the lynch on SS. I wanted to know what you were basing that opinion off of. For us either way was a good lynch and I don't remember speaking against the SS lynch at all.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8112, Nev and Max wrote:You've said a few times now that we made an attempt to stall the lynch on SS. I wanted to know what you were basing that opinion off of. For us either way was a good lynch and I don't remember speaking against the SS lynch at all.
sorry I think that was Nancy

she will probably be on later but I can't really speak on behalf of that comment in particular

my problem is that there still has to be an unaccounted for town protective, I don't know why they haven't claimed their save, and I don't know why Jingle is asking for a massclaim if they don't want to claim a save

if it was all up to me I'd probably lynch between elsa/jingle but I think Nancy feels a lot more strongly that you're scum than I feel about either one of them rn

sorry :(

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #8114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Your overestimating and underestimating me and the same time, Nev. I don't know how you've done it, but you did. Congrats.

Your still forgetting Una made me weak anyway, so that's moot as a threat. Scum NEED kills more then recruiting someone signaling they want to die. If I was a legitimate Traitor, I'd be disappointed as hell if my team tried to recruit me.

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8115 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Listen. Of the three asked you are number 2 on my list. I actually see scum more in BEF with the way hes acting. Then I think we are missing something. Or at least its not as clear.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8116 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey fish, talk about how Jingle couldn't push the way he is as scum.

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8117 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I didnt say couldnt, (did I?) i think i said wouldnt.

Why would he as scum come in when no one was really saying anything about him and start pushing in ways that are getting people to talk about him? Its counter intuitive.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8118 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl had been talking about BEF b4 Jingle replaced in unless I'm mixing up games.

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8119 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:hey fish, talk about how Jingle couldn't push the way he is as scum.
In post 8117, Nev and Max wrote:I didnt say couldnt, (did I?) i think i said wouldnt.

Why would he as scum come in when no one was really saying anything about him and start pushing in ways that are getting people to talk about him? Its counter intuitive.
In post 8118, Nero Cain wrote:ppl had been talking about BEF b4 Jingle replaced in unless I'm mixing up games.
You ask why I think something about jingle. I answer. You reply with something about BEF...

Yes people have been scum reading BEF, i said Jingle was flying under radars and doesnt make sense for scum!jingle to put a target on his own back.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8120 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by davesaz »

Would scum jingle be able to take a lurkslot and turn it into a scum leading town? That would be my concern.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8121 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does Kolchi lurking affect him? As far as I know I was the only one scum reading that slot. I don't think a scum Jingle would not try to redeem the slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8122 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8119, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8116, Nero Cain wrote:hey fish, talk about how Jingle couldn't push the way he is as scum.
In post 8117, Nev and Max wrote:I didnt say couldnt, (did I?) i think i said wouldnt.

In post 8118, Nero Cain wrote:ppl had been talking about BEF b4 Jingle replaced in unless I'm mixing up games.
You ask why I think something about jingle. I answer. You reply with something about BEF...

Yes people have been scum reading BEF, i said Jingle was flying under radars and doesnt make sense for scum!jingle to put a target on his own back.
For some reason I misinterpreted your talk about Jingle as talk about BEF. IDK man, all I'm saying is that him coming in to push on an already established push and attempting to redeem a slot is not "counter intuitive". What would be counter intuitive is if he continued to lurk it out.

At the same time, a quick skim of his play in Anything Goes shows that this (wanting a mass claim, focussing on mechanics based scumhunting) isn't all that dissimilar. Go ISO his scum games, Nancy. :lol:

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8123 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8088, davesaz wrote:
In post 8087, RCEnigma wrote:Una not vanilla, cheeky not vanilla.

Thought cheeky was stickyfruit vendor after my check.
Have you said which nights?
Una n2 and cheeky n3.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8124 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Nancy still wants it, and the more I think about it, I really don't see a doctor not trying to use their charge on the night that they are in a boonus room where they are very likely to be in a position to win if they so desire. I know sleep medication is a thing, but it's a hydra and that just seems like something I have a very hard time imagining coming from town.

I'm not particularly thrilled with the idea of Jingle continuing to force a massclaim although I do think there's some merit in the people who have already claimed investigative-like actions outing whatever results are left, given I cannot imagine a reason they wouldn't do so or what detriment to the town there would be, but I think that with RCE, Creature, and Dave having... more or less? all claimed all of their results so far, I think it's time we start seeing where people really want today's lynch to be.

N&M -- DrewVa
BEF --
Elsa -- Nero

Just copy paste and add your name

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”