Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2748, Pink Ball wrote:Are you townreading Clem, Nero? Or are you just antagonizing Wisdom?
A little of both. I think Katio is a much better flip than Clem is today. Like its not impossible that Clem is scum but Katio is and that's where we should be lynching today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2008, Chara wrote:i don't think any of the millers are fake. davesaz is the most likely fake miller though, i do agree with that. the claim timing fits and what he's saying fits. and if he's scum you surely aren't.
Elsa is a scumpick for me despite his reasonable posts this phase, which might be throwing me off? how exactly are you reading him? i think he's closer to scum than town due to the survivability thing, but that's all i have.
Clemency's panicked claim was pretty towny, i think. i don't think he would lie about being a PR even as scum, and his fear that Kaito was "lying" felt real. if he was scum and knew he was a PR, he wouldn't have felt as threatened by Kaito's fake, i think.
Interesting. Chara definitely scumreads Kaito.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you sheeping Wisdom over Chara?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Welp, you're not one of the players I'll trust then, 'cause if you're not townreading me, even without reading D1 but with this interactions we had, I think you're not good enough. You replaced on davesaz' slot right? Hey Wisdom, how about a Clem/this guy team?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2752, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you sheeping Wisdom over Chara?
If you're not answering my questions and keep saying Im scum, why should I answer yours
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the other thing is, Wisdom doesn't really explain his reasoning so what makes so much sense about Wisdom's Clem push?

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2261, Chara wrote:
In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:wisdom/dave/lady
In post 1864, Elsa Jay wrote:oh yeah forgot about kaito

he can be scum too
In post 1872, Elsa Jay wrote:I still rather Kaito bite the dusto, but if I have to compromise then so be it. Besides, when Maki commits Seppuku and Clem is murdered, we all know who caused that to happen.

VOTE: Lady Angel

Sometimes to get the Super Scum, you got to massacre a few expendable slots.
forgets about his Kaito scumread for a second, but it's still the player he wants most to lynch. and LA is a compromise despite being in his scumlist?

aside from that Elsa's reads are
extremely
static and i'm not seeing much evidence of them changing in response to game events.
Weird associatives between Elsa and Kaito.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What did Clem claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2754, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2752, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you sheeping Wisdom over Chara?
If you're not answering my questions and keep saying Im scum, why should I answer yours
What exactly am I not answering? This just seems like a stall.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2008, Chara wrote:i don't think any of the millers are fake. davesaz is the most likely fake miller though, i do agree with that. the claim timing fits and what he's saying fits. and if he's scum you surely aren't.
Hey maybe sheeping Chara is a good idea after all
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2750, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2748, Pink Ball wrote:Are you townreading Clem, Nero? Or are you just antagonizing Wisdom?
A little of both. I think Katio is a much better flip than Clem is today. Like its not impossible that Clem is scum but Katio is and that's where we should be lynching today.
I'm sorry Nero my phone didn't show me this, this was the question I thought you didn't answer. My bad
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

From what I remember, Chara changed his mind about Kaito a few times, so I wouldn't call it "sheeping Chara" if I went for Kaito, it would be much more following Nancy who is reading his ISO in depth as you can see
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2759, Pink Ball wrote:
Hey maybe sheeping Chara is a good idea after all
I'm enjoying this OMGUSy scum read. I'm also a confirmed Miller so you'd have to think scum is me and Wisdom.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Dude, for real, I'm town, and I'm not scumreading you. I was making a joke 'cause you keep repeating "why sheep Wisdom instead of Chara". If you are town, read my ISO, please, and I'll work with you after you realize we're on the same team.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, all you have to do is vote Katio.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Uggg you're like REALLY annoying, did you know that?

VOTE: Kaito Momota

If this something between you and Wisdom being nemesis, I hope you get it right 'cause if not he'll be so happy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2764, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, all you have to do is vote Katio.
Also Dunn can tell when I’m obvtown, so he should have unvoted me but he didn’t.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's not, I just think Katio is scum.

(though I do enjoy making fun of Wisdom)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Well you got what you wanted. I'm going to sleep now, have fun
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2753, Pink Ball wrote:Welp, you're not one of the players I'll trust then, 'cause if you're not townreading me, even without reading D1 but with this interactions we had, I think you're not good enough. You replaced on davesaz' slot right? Hey Wisdom, how about a Clem/this guy team?
Hes conftown, pay attention
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2749, Nero Cain wrote:I guess FMPOV 8 miller/vt claims is alot. And even if we go "ok, they are all town" All the town power is a role cop, an informed town and w/e pink ball is.
theres also whatever stopped the kill last night
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 2757, Nero Cain wrote:What did Clem claim?
Town Multitasking 2-shot Doctor 2-shot Roleblocker
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Clemency »

if you lynch me and i flip you're going after everyone who called me vanilla
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

claim your actions.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Clemency »

healed creature, rb'd kaito n1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”