micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #246  (isolation #0)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:30 am

heeeeeeey

I'll get caught up tomorrow, it's late and I'm tired
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #250  (isolation #1)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Alright I'm at the end of page 3 and literally the only interesting thing I have so far is that I don't like Slaxx's tone.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #251  (isolation #2)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Btw

Harvest the wheat crop
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #252  (isolation #3)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm

VOTE: Ausuka
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #253  (isolation #4)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm

I don't like Eragons p5 either
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #254  (isolation #5)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Lazyreads is town.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #255  (isolation #6)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Okay Invisibility is town too

And I'm caught up.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #257  (isolation #7)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Slaxx what are your other reads? I don't remember seeing any from you

I'm especially interested in your Ausuka read.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #260  (isolation #8)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:13 pm

In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #264  (isolation #9)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #265  (isolation #10)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:18 pm

In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #268  (isolation #11)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 266, Slaxx wrote:
In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?


I can make educated guesses, such as that there is no reason to believe that harvesting does anything other than decrease the amount of wheat there is just solely based on how the mechanic was worded.

Plus the flavor would indicate that it's actually bad for town to have the number be too high, but I think it's a lot more likely that the entire thing is a red herring and therefore a distraction.

Until I see evidence otherwise, I don't see much of a reason to humor the mechanic that much.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #269  (isolation #12)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 267, Slaxx wrote:
In post 265, Ankamius wrote:
In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.


No because as I said Tosser is recently returned so I don’t think it has much to do with his perception of players outside the game.


Let me try one more time

Do you think he ignored it because they are scumpartners
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #274  (isolation #13)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:36 pm

In post 270, Slaxx wrote:
In post 268, Ankamius wrote:
In post 266, Slaxx wrote:
In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?


I can make educated guesses, such as that there is no reason to believe that harvesting does anything other than decrease the amount of wheat there is just solely based on how the mechanic was worded.

Plus the flavor would indicate that it's actually bad for town to have the number be too high, but I think it's a lot more likely that the entire thing is a red herring and therefore a distraction.

Until I see evidence otherwise, I don't see much of a reason to humor the mechanic that much.


And yet you were the first to harvest it.

After everyone else seemed to be fine letting it get to 100.

Soooo


So?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #276  (isolation #14)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Wow schadd
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #278  (isolation #15)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:47 pm

In post 277, Slaxx wrote:So I’m having trouble reconciling the dissonance in

“It’s a distraction and probably doesn’t matter” and “I’m going to go against the grain and harvest”

Also, please answer me. What about the flavor makes a high number anti town?


What's dissonant about the two statements? I stated that the mechanic was derailing the game and despite the evidence provided to us saying that harvesting doesn't matter beyond changing the number of crops, we're heading in a direction where we are more worried with coordinating who gets to do the harvest instead of getting accurate reads.

Dont you find that ridiculous?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #279  (isolation #16)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Regarding the flavor, I misread the yellow as being something different than it actually is
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #281  (isolation #17)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Read that statement again Invis
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #286  (isolation #18)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:03 pm

In post 282, Slaxx wrote:
In post 278, Ankamius wrote:
In post 277, Slaxx wrote:So I’m having trouble reconciling the dissonance in

“It’s a distraction and probably doesn’t matter” and “I’m going to go against the grain and harvest”

Also, please answer me. What about the flavor makes a high number anti town?


What's dissonant about the two statements? I stated that the mechanic was derailing the game and despite the evidence provided to us saying that harvesting doesn't matter beyond changing the number of crops, we're heading in a direction where we are more worried with coordinating who gets to do the harvest instead of getting accurate reads.

Dont you find that ridiculous?


I find it ridiculous that you thought the wheat was a distraction despite my not subtle hinting otherwise and thought that harvesting it when everyone else was fine keeping it as is wouldn’t correct MORE of a distraction.


Zzzzzzzzzzz

Fine, I'll just out.

There has to be more to the wheat mechanic because otherwise my role doesn't make any sense. And if the two ARE linked, then it's very likely there are other links that I don't trust to be good for town.

Does this make more sense?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #288  (isolation #19)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:15 pm

In post 287, Slaxx wrote:I’m so confused.

So you’re in agreement the wheat mechanic is important?

Was the past posting all bluster?

Don’t reveal anymore about the role.


I think high levels of wheat is bad for town, yes.

I was trying to push town away from that idea without revealing any role info because then scum either abandon the mechanic entirely or look to push back against it, both of which would be a tipoff to how the setup is constructed.

I just mangled the explanation too badly for that gambit to work sadly
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #290  (isolation #20)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Tbh I don't think you're scum for that, the way you went about that from beginning of end is riskier than scum would want to be out of the gates I think
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #292  (isolation #21)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:46 pm

Either way, Ausuka and Eragon had the scummiest responses to the mechanic. Invisibility is town for other reasons and I'm not entirely sure about Skitter. Tosser I'm unsure about since he was almost reluctant to fuel the wheat farm, which can go both ways.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #301  (isolation #22)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 pm

In post 300, skitter30 wrote:ank do you know anything about the last micro schadd ran?

Nope
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #303  (isolation #23)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:48 pm

I kinda figured something was up when I saw the role I got, it's... bizarre lol
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #380  (isolation #24)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:25 pm

Holy

I thought this was a slow paced game
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #383  (isolation #25)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:55 pm

In post 305, Eragon wrote:what about P.5 specifically?


Your entrance was very poor and it of everybody who jumped into the wheat mechanic, yours looked the most fake.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #384  (isolation #26)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 pm

In post 306, Eragon wrote:i dont even remember my response, can you explain what it is and why its scummy?


You buried it under a mountain of fluff. That's generally a good way for scum to subtly push for something without overtly calling attention to it.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #385  (isolation #27)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:01 pm

In post 309, skitter30 wrote:i think she's less likely to have made up the role if she wasn't aware of the prior setup; if she had some sense of what the setup was i'd be more suspicious of her claiming a weird role. idk if i explained that well, does that make sense?


This isn't very reliable with me, I will gambit and claim something different than my actual role as both alignments.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #386  (isolation #28)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:07 pm

In post 335, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 308, lazyreads wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon

this was dumb btw

Also, posting after that this post was dumb pings me too. Almost as if you knew you would get pushed for it


I really don't like this post
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #387  (isolation #29)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm

VOTE: Pink Ball

Caught up again.

I don't buy that push as genuine.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #425  (isolation #30)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:06 pm

UNVOTE: Pink Ball

VOTE: Ausuka

I guess? The fact that Ausuka is voting for Eragon is kinda making me less sure that I'm on the right track in this game
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #437  (isolation #31)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:18 pm

In post 434, skitter30 wrote:
In post 425, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Pink Ball

VOTE: Ausuka

I guess? The fact that Ausuka is voting for Eragon is kinda making me less sure that I'm on the right track in this game


sorry explain the line about ausuka and eragon again?


Ausuka and Eragon are my two scumreads atm and Ausuka is positioning to hardbus Eragon in a gamestate where it doesn't make sense to. If they're scum together, she's setting up a hardbus while townreading literally everybody but me, which is not really a situation that you want to be in as scum if your partner has any risk of being lynched, which is entire possible here.

Alternatively: Ausuka scum would make sense in this situation more if her partner is in a good enough spot for the slow play to be worth the trouble, which... well, indicates that the other scum is well townread. I don't see slots other than lazyreads or Invisibility being the other scum in that scenario just based on raw reads, but even accounting for my lack of knowledge on a lot of this playerlists game still increases the pool to essentially my townreads.

Eragon-scum makes more individual sense but I am having that nagging feeling in the back of my head that the way this wagon was building is more indicative of scum slowpushing a potential mislynch with how much general suspicion is on the slot without any particular push on it. The problem is that it can also be indicative of scum not hiding their motives well enough too.

Either way the gamestate doesn't really make sense and I went wrong somewhere in building my reads
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #441  (isolation #32)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:17 pm

good morning

are you caught up?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #453  (isolation #33)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:45 pm

What a fun game
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #465  (isolation #34)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Where's the skitter townread coming from? I still haven't seen any particularly strong reasons to townread her
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #469  (isolation #35)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 pm

In post 467, skitter30 wrote:independant of eragon's alignment if she's scum here she's boxing herself in for future days?
or am i missing something here?


I mean that she is seeing herself up for a very difficult solo scum game if they are scum together since she would have to find a way to restructure her reads to still be able to get enough mislynches to reach endgame. If Eragon is town here, then there's a lot more wiggle room since there's one less mislynch needed and she has a partner to help mold town's reads into that direction.

It's a subtle difference but the impact is pretty big
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #493  (isolation #36)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Doc Invisibility

Vote: Eragon
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #568  (isolation #37)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Did you guys lynch while I was asleep?

...
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #571  (isolation #38)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:44 pm

generally scum self-hammer when it's inevitable they're going to die and town would probably get pretty good use out of twilight

I don't really feel like that's the situation here :S
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #590  (isolation #39)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:23 pm

What's with the weird deadline? Am I missing something?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #598  (isolation #40)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:59 pm

In post 596, Slaxx wrote:
In post 590, Ankamius wrote:What's with the weird deadline? Am I missing something?


Would you say that, in general, you were happy with your role?


Idk

I'm kinda feeling that it's just here to look pretty now tbh
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #615  (isolation #41)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:06 am

In post 602, Eragon wrote:@ank is there anything else you can tell us about the wheat crops or just "high levels of wheat = bad for town"


Not really, no

My role just doesn't make any sense out of the gate, so my assumption was that wheat count would cause the game to function in a way it doesn't otherwise in order to make it a usable role.

I assume this is enough for you to understand what I mean and what my role is roughly?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #617  (isolation #42)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am

Idk anything about a hierarchy, Slaxx.

I caught Eragon's softclaim though, and if he is what I think he is, then it's entirely possible he's the upper tier and I'm the lower tier.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #620  (isolation #43)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 am

Because of how universal it was that people hopped on it, while the only two people that didn't were immediately jumped on. It reeked like either a red herring or something that scum was more than happy to help feed.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #621  (isolation #44)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 am

In post 619, Eragon wrote:
In post 617, Ankamius wrote:Idk anything about a hierarchy, Slaxx.

I caught Eragon's softclaim though, and if he is what I think he is, then it's entirely possible he's the upper tier and I'm the lower tier.



:thonk:

what softclaim?


You made an out of place post that referenced the type of role I have.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #623  (isolation #45)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:15 am

Is it a one shot type thing?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #626  (isolation #46)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:19 am

Yes
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #631  (isolation #47)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:25 am

Then I have no idea
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #635  (isolation #48)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:32 am

In post 67, Eragon wrote:Hey town wins if nobody dies for six day/night cycles


WE NEED TO NO LYNCH EVEY SINGLE DAY SO WE WIN ON DAY 6 THIS IS THE BEST PLAN EVER BWAHAHAHHAA(!)

/water our wheat crops


This was the softclaim I was referring to btw
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #637  (isolation #49)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:37 am

Yeah but you just threw it out there randomly like 4 posts into your ISO

And the focus was too close to what my role is for me to believe it was a coincidence
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #721  (isolation #50)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:00 pm

WHAT
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #722  (isolation #51)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:01 pm

I spent so much time trying to find a situation where I would have a chance in 3p lylo that I was 100% certain vedith was being shot

I did not expect this outcome at all
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #725  (isolation #52)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:08 pm

btw

everything I posted in day 1 was literally YOLOing, it was dumb luck that it all worked out as a consistent thought process

I knew that I could fall back on the night 4 thing as a reason for thinking the wheat did something since I think town-me would reasonably have come up with "HIGH WHEAT = PROGRESS THROUGH MULTIPLE DAYS" scenario
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #726  (isolation #53)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:08 pm

and I'm fully ok with the mafia pt being released
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #727  (isolation #54)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:09 pm

In post 720, Vedith wrote:Oh...
Although Ank played so well and deserves it It's a hollow win on my side.
Town played great I think and I like you all \o/

Thanks for the game Schadd.
Side note I actually thought I was in a sort of dead PT that was not fake.


I don't think I played this well tbh

I wanted to powerwolf the fuck out of this game, but I completely lost my momentum when the thread died

and then pink ball got lynched while I was busy with other stuff...
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #736  (isolation #55)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:14 pm

it literally didn't, Slaxx
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #737  (isolation #56)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:14 pm

In post 732, the worst wrote:
In post 729, Vedith wrote:
In post 727, Ankamius wrote:I don't think I played this well tbh

I wanted to powerwolf the fuck out of this game, but I completely lost my momentum when the thread died

and then pink ball got lynched while I was busy with other stuff...


Well I think you did well. \o/

+1 Ank this was a good scumgame from you :<


but I wanted to push Eragon down :(

I even had a trajectory planned for it

I even had an explanation for what exactly pinged me about pink ball
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #738  (isolation #57)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:14 pm

literally none of it mattered LOL
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #747  (isolation #58)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:25 pm

In post 745, the worst wrote:
In post 737, Ankamius wrote:
In post 732, the worst wrote:
In post 729, Vedith wrote:
In post 727, Ankamius wrote:I don't think I played this well tbh

I wanted to powerwolf the fuck out of this game, but I completely lost my momentum when the thread died

and then pink ball got lynched while I was busy with other stuff...


Well I think you did well. \o/

+1 Ank this was a good scumgame from you :<


but I wanted to push Eragon down :(

I even had a trajectory planned for it

I even had an explanation for what exactly pinged me about pink ball


if you have like malignant evil tendrils of warped mislynch logic left over which you never got to use that's a good thing, you ate this town for breakfast and still needed morning tea


idk duckling

I feel like micros are generally proscum because it's a lot easier to plan things like this, especially in setups when you only need to dodge 1-2 lynches all game

it's just a lot easier to have conviction when you don't need to leave yourself a lot of room to be able to switch your focus at a moment's notice 4-5 days down the line
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #749  (isolation #59)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:27 pm

like

I was specifically looking for an opportunity to push that 'softclaim' on eragon into a lynch because of my 'suspicion' that there was a role similar to mine on the scum side that wanted a higher amount of wheat to be able to use their role

and then just go emotional and indignant when he flips town lol
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #751  (isolation #60)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:29 pm

ya that was definitely a gambit
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #761  (isolation #61)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:46 pm

fuck dude

now that I've read the dead thread and then day 2 again

now I'm laughing my ass off too
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target Locked. Initiating Combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #768  (isolation #62)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:55 pm

very lucky I didn't get the opportunity then :D
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"definitely want to swallow someone whole" - Enter 2020


[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games