BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Elsa Jay
Chaos and Confusion
 
User avatar
Joined: September 30, 2018
Location: 'Murica, or Arrendelle. Either works.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8150  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:00 am

In post 8149, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8145, PenguinPower wrote:Guess we just lynch N&M then.

not interested.
macho modifiers exist for a reason and the only other claimed protective is a bunyip (commuter isnt relevant in this context)
if someone else claims protective (dead or alive) i'll consider it


It would make more sense that one of the unclaimed people is the doctor/protective instead though, right? It makes more sense to me that Nev is claiming doc to bait out the other claims.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely. Or check out Lynch Happy instead. I'm pretty proud of it.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8151  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:07 am

It makes more sense to you that Nev is baiting for protective claims. But not that Jingle is by asking for mass claim because????

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8152  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 am

entirely possible, but not worth the risk
its a claim that doesnt get them to endgame either way
depending on the outcome of massclaim, the slot is a possible mechanical clear
we are not a the point that this need to be imminently dealt with
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

PenguinPower
.peng
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8153  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 am

In post 8149, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8145, PenguinPower wrote:Guess we just lynch N&M then.

not interested.
macho modifiers exist for a reason and the only other claimed protective is a bunyip (commuter isnt relevant in this context)
if someone else claims protective (dead or alive) i'll consider it


Wasn't really asking you...
PM Untrod Tripod if you want to be a designated replacement for Team Mafia 2020.

Shamed

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8154  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:18 am

In post 8152, Xtoxm wrote:entirely possible, but not worth the risk
its a claim that doesnt get them to endgame either way
depending on the outcome of massclaim, the slot is a possible mechanical clear
we are not a the point that this need to be imminently dealt with


How is a one shot non-loud doctor that has not used any charges a "possible mechanical clear?"

-d
Show

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8155  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 am

do you think macho modifiers exist in this game just to negate a bunyip and a scum JK?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8156  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:31 am

Disregard .

Bunyip is protective only to vanilla, right?
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8157  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:32 am

thats my understanding, yes
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8158  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:32 am

Yes.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

UnaBombaH
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 27, 2017
Location: Finland
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8159  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:34 am

I'm feeling discouraged again.
RCE could still be scum!Neopolitan/Bunyip.
I don't have enough experience with most of these slots to feel comfortable with my reads.
If BuDucky himself or someone like Chill was around I'd feel better about my reads. :(
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8160  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:56 am

I bulletproof vanilla checks yes, just for that night.

RCEnigma
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8161  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:57 am

If Una is scum here I'll eat my hat A50.

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8162  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:08 pm

@N @ M , you claimed to have planned to doc us N3 but “fell asleep”, before you could submit it but unless you were under anesthetic or something, I don’t believe you couldn’t submit it within 48 hours.

I think N & M is lying scum here.
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8163  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:08 pm

In post 8155, Xtoxm wrote:do you think macho modifiers exist in this game just to negate a bunyip and a scum JK?


It is very likely there is another town protective that has yet to claim.

-d
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8164  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 pm

In post 7910, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7907, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7899, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7883, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 7877, Nev and Max wrote:Why do you think I've been playing like I don't give a shit?


You haven't been.


Moreso that I don't care about people scum reading us so much. Maybe playing like shit? I dunno. I haven't been playing particularly well this game.


I dislike that you claim to have gotten a doc charge N2 and still haven’t used it on anyone.

FYI, holding on to a protective power, is what got me outed as scum in Heroes Wanted. Why? Because if you’re town, you never how long you’re going to live in a game, so you use your PR asap, especially if it’s a protective. Ours was a 1-shot vig and we had no idea to shoot but if we had cop or doc, we would have 100% used it the very night we got it.


We didn't get a charge. We are the doctor. We started with 1 charge. We couldnt guess we'll enough until now where the kill was going to go. We were going to be on Drew last night, but again sleeping pill and all.

Trying to guess the save when there are still 15+ is bad odds. We were waiting til we could even them up a bit, which would probably have been tonight.
Show

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8165  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 8163, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8155, Xtoxm wrote:do you think macho modifiers exist in this game just to negate a bunyip and a scum JK?


It is very likely there is another town protective that has yet to claim.

-d

and when that happens i'll definitely evaluate if one of them needs lynching, especially so in the case of a dead cc
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8166  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:23 pm

In post 8164, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7910, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7907, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7899, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7883, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 7877, Nev and Max wrote:Why do you think I've been playing like I don't give a shit?


You haven't been.


Moreso that I don't care about people scum reading us so much. Maybe playing like shit? I dunno. I haven't been playing particularly well this game.


I dislike that you claim to have gotten a doc charge N2 and still haven’t used it on anyone.

FYI, holding on to a protective power, is what got me outed as scum in Heroes Wanted. Why? Because if you’re town, you never how long you’re going to live in a game, so you use your PR asap, especially if it’s a protective. Ours was a 1-shot vig and we had no idea to shoot but if we had cop or doc, we would have 100% used it the very night we got it.


We didn't get a charge. We are the doctor. We started with 1 charge. We couldnt guess we'll enough until now where the kill was going to go. We were going to be on Drew last night, but again sleeping pill and all.

Trying to guess the save when there are still 15+ is bad odds. We were waiting til we could even them up a bit, which would probably have been tonight.

you don't need a good reason to holster when you only have 1-shot
protectives in particular are much more powerful when numbers are lower, and charges are hard to come by in this game
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8167  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Meh, won't mind the massclaiming

I suppose there must have only 3 scum left
Show

DrewVa
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2018
Location: out of this world
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8168  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:17 pm

In post 8166, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8164, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7910, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7907, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7899, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7883, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 7877, Nev and Max wrote:Why do you think I've been playing like I don't give a shit?


You haven't been.


Moreso that I don't care about people scum reading us so much. Maybe playing like shit? I dunno. I haven't been playing particularly well this game.


I dislike that you claim to have gotten a doc charge N2 and still haven’t used it on anyone.

FYI, holding on to a protective power, is what got me outed as scum in Heroes Wanted. Why? Because if you’re town, you never how long you’re going to live in a game, so you use your PR asap, especially if it’s a protective. Ours was a 1-shot vig and we had no idea to shoot but if we had cop or doc, we would have 100% used it the very night we got it.


We didn't get a charge. We are the doctor. We started with 1 charge. We couldnt guess we'll enough until now where the kill was going to go. We were going to be on Drew last night, but again sleeping pill and all.

Trying to guess the save when there are still 15+ is bad odds. We were waiting til we could even them up a bit, which would probably have been tonight.

you don't need a good reason to holster when you only have 1-shot
protectives in particular are much more powerful when numbers are lower, and charges are hard to come by in this game


You’re telling me, you honestly believe he fell asleep and therefore couldn’t doc us in 48 freaking hours?
Show

Xtoxm
EBWOXM
 
User avatar
Joined: November 30, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8169  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:26 pm

im saying that in the context of him claiming 1-shot doc, not using the power last night isnt suspicious to me, regardless of the reason
i'll need to read up what ive missed for exact context on the falling asleep, but i dont expect it to change my opinion
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8170  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:33 pm

In post 8168, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8166, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8164, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7910, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7907, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7899, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7883, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 7877, Nev and Max wrote:Why do you think I've been playing like I don't give a shit?


You haven't been.


Moreso that I don't care about people scum reading us so much. Maybe playing like shit? I dunno. I haven't been playing particularly well this game.


I dislike that you claim to have gotten a doc charge N2 and still haven’t used it on anyone.

FYI, holding on to a protective power, is what got me outed as scum in Heroes Wanted. Why? Because if you’re town, you never how long you’re going to live in a game, so you use your PR asap, especially if it’s a protective. Ours was a 1-shot vig and we had no idea to shoot but if we had cop or doc, we would have 100% used it the very night we got it.


We didn't get a charge. We are the doctor. We started with 1 charge. We couldnt guess we'll enough until now where the kill was going to go. We were going to be on Drew last night, but again sleeping pill and all.

Trying to guess the save when there are still 15+ is bad odds. We were waiting til we could even them up a bit, which would probably have been tonight.

you don't need a good reason to holster when you only have 1-shot
protectives in particular are much more powerful when numbers are lower, and charges are hard to come by in this game


You’re telling me, you honestly believe he fell asleep and therefore couldn’t doc us in 48 freaking hours?


Your inability to pull your head out of your own ass is amazing. Especially coming from someone who recently bemoaned their ability to be heard by a group when making pushes. Maybe no on listens to you because you come up with confbiased shit that no one likes.

Did you see me ask your partner a question and had him refer me back to you? Do you wish to answer my question since you are the pertinent person? Or are you just going to keep on keeping on?

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8171  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 pm

In post 8112, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8111, DrewVa wrote:Sorry I was playing some o/w

what's the q bae?

-d


You've said a few times now that we made an attempt to stall the lynch on SS. I wanted to know what you were basing that opinion off of. For us either way was a good lynch and I don't remember speaking against the SS lynch at all.

I have an opinion on this question but I'll hold off a bit.
Playing modded minecraft: Dungeons & Dragons & Space Shuttles pack
Thread here

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor.

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8172  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:00 pm

In post 8171, davesaz wrote:
In post 8112, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8111, DrewVa wrote:Sorry I was playing some o/w

what's the q bae?

-d


You've said a few times now that we made an attempt to stall the lynch on SS. I wanted to know what you were basing that opinion off of. For us either way was a good lynch and I don't remember speaking against the SS lynch at all.

I have an opinion on this question but I'll hold off a bit.


That's fine, you can put your 2 cents in as soon as Nancy stops ducking me.

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Spokane, WA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8173  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:51 pm

In post 8155, Xtoxm wrote:do you think macho modifiers exist in this game just to negate a bunyip and a scum JK?


+1

In post 8156, davesaz wrote:Disregard .

Bunyip is protective only to vanilla, right?


Yup.


I'm not really keen on explaining what I expect to see from massclaim before massclaim, GE. It kinda ruins the point.
"I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that!" - Tom Lehrer

Nev and Max
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: December 08, 2018
Pronoun: They

Post Post #8174  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm

In post 8153, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 8149, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 8145, PenguinPower wrote:Guess we just lynch N&M then.

not interested.
macho modifiers exist for a reason and the only other claimed protective is a bunyip (commuter isnt relevant in this context)
if someone else claims protective (dead or alive) i'll consider it


Wasn't really asking you...


You realize this is a social game that town and scum need to play together during to try and help their team win, right?

You've done that twice now where you've admonished someone for daring speak to you while you're speaking to others. And not in a someone else answered a question before the intended person answer it kinda way, which I understand.

You special? Are the untermenschen not supposed to make eye contact much less speak to you?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games