Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #579 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

My gf flew to the US yesterday so I had no time to catch up. I'll be providing the sweet reads later today, Pinky Ball promise
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #648 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Sorry, will catch up tomorrow finally!! Double Pinky Ball Promise. I'll come in like a pink wrecking ball, my fellow epic gamers
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #691 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Page 14 now. Clem and Toog are town. mastina makes me paranoid but I think she's town. Joan of Arc at first I thought "man this is the easiest scum catch of them all" but now I think she's town. Spike and Jet probtown. No good reads on other players 'cause they're far better than me (Near x Mello, Dunn, Morality and A50; I have good vibes on all 4 of them, but I can't be trustful there yet). Gamma Emerald scum gutread. Didn't like SSBF's entrance but not one of my top scumreads. Torque and Elena Fisher both scummy.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #692 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'll keep reading tonight
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #695 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 693, Vedith wrote:
In post 691, Pink Ball wrote:Page 14 now. Clem and Toog are town. mastina makes me paranoid but I think she's town. Joan of Arc at first I thought "man this is the easiest scum catch of them all" but now I think she's town. Spike and Jet probtown. No good reads on other players 'cause they're far better than me (Near x Mello, Dunn, Morality and A50; I have good vibes on all 4 of them, but I can't be trustful there yet). Gamma Emerald scum gutread. Didn't like SSBF's entrance but not one of my top scumreads. Torque and Elena Fisher both scummy.
Reasons will be a good shout. :up:
Of course, I will when I'm fully caught up since this are preliminary reads that could be outdated.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #735 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 723, mastina wrote:
In post 700, Elena Fisher wrote:Agreed I think there posting came from very obvious town.
Hard disagree especially with Pink Ball's entrance. There was nothing town about that, especially the refusal to go into reasons. Quite the opposite, I have very strong reasons to believe that's indicative of Pink Ball being scum.
Hey, I didn't refuse to go into reasons, I posted before leaving as a remainder of what I got from the first 13 pages, and I have 14 to go yet. You're wrong, darling.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #737 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 728, mastina wrote:
In post 725, Near x Mello wrote:i dont particularly like pink ball's entrance either but i have zero experience there too
I do and this is rather uncharacteristic of how he acts as town, so.
Have you seen me replace in any game at all? As far as I know, this is the first one. An entrance on an ongoing game is quite different than starting from the begining. First I catch up, then I shitpost. If I had the chance to be from the begining, I would've shitposted first and then played seriously.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #738 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh wait, the first game I played in this account was a replace in actually. And I was scum there. And I think that doesn't look like my entrance here actually
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #740 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Again, I didn't refuse to give reasons, I said I would explain everything when I got fully caught up, which I'm not 'cause I got a busy evening. I said I would continue reading at night, and here in my country that's in 3 more hours
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #741 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Torque's scumread is based on him asking "oh, you could be in more than one Channel?", 'cause 1. It's stated in the mod's first posts; and 2. Feels like a fake question to avoid posting in other Channels, in order to lurk in wherever he wants and post only where he feels more comfortable.

Fisher's scumread is based on her proposal on not posting on Channels at all because "scum can pocket easier there"; seems like shading whoever is posting a lot on Channels right now and trying to avoid town townreading town.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #743 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That's what I was going to explain later, 'cause I skimmed some later posts from Elena that looked townie, but I don't want to be scumread right now 'cause I would likely get demotivated to replace in a game with that baggage. Specially from people like you, mastina and Wisdom
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #745 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah I like them too. How about Torque? Too reachy?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #747 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah exactly, but I know I could be biased knowing I'm in more than one channel so I'd assume I'm not the only one with multiple channels.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #750 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 748, Torque wrote:pink ball i'm only in one channel and am too lazy to read the op carefully
The second point I could believe you, but this game was highly expected for what I saw in the queue, so I'm inclined to think that everyone read the OP while waiting, as Near pointed out right now.

The first point is the one I'm saying it's not true, so you saying you're in only one channel doesn't change what I think. But then again, that's my point of view.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #765 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 763, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 741, Pink Ball wrote:Fisher's scumread is based on her proposal on not posting on Channels at all because "scum can pocket easier there"; seems like shading whoever is posting a lot on Channels right now and trying to avoid town townreading town.
What scumread are you talking about? Or are you saying you scumread me here? Also this point is kind of reaching because you're connecting one point to something I never said. I never talked about people posting in channels a lot. I was just stating facts that it's easier for scum to pocket people in neighborhoods. You can tell me I'm incorrect and tell me why that's fine. You trying to say I'm shading the top posters in hoods though is a very big reach. That'd basically be saying I'm shading myself.
Also the post in question you're talking about was me giving an explanation on why I was townreading someone. It's not like I went on and just made a post telling people to not townread people in hoods. So really I don't know how you got this answer at all.
That's what I perceived about that post in particular. I'm not trying to say you're shading, it's what I understood from that post. I don't know your real intentions, I can only guess. That's how mafia works.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #766 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 760, mastina wrote:(And yes I'm defending both Torque and Elena as both are among my strongest townreads.)
You're using rethorics here to antagonize my points; have you pointed out before that those two are among your strongest townreads, or are you just emphasizing that you disagree with me and that you scumread my slot?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #767 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 402, Almost50 wrote:I cannot be confident in a scum read on Creature at this point, for reasons that may or may not be explained later on this day phase. Suffice it to say Creature can play this way as town.. and as a separate slot too, so being in a hydra could help further his disengagement.

@Ali: I know what you think and I am fully aware of his meta, plus that recent game on the other site, so I am not exactly opposing your read. I am just saying that I have seen him play this way most recently as town, and I suspect he's trying to close the gap between his town and scum play by being less engaged as town after having failed to become more active/engaged as scum.
A50 is town
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #768 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 544, Spike and Jet wrote:dunn could probably go up another notch actually, he had no reason to defend spike the way he did
Exactly what I thought when I saw that huge ass post of Dunn, didn't expect that. I think scum!Dunn doesn't need to defend townies to get townread himself so it was genuine. And yeah, I'm townreading Spike and Jet too, I don't know what was going on with Ali but probably was looking for a reason to rep out because of the playerlist. Anyone remember the Super Smash Upick? If I remember correctly, she was scum there and seemed frustrated with the playerlist too
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #769 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm caught up.
Town: Dunn, Spike and Jet, Chito and Yuuri, Joan of Arc, Toogeloo, Almost 50, Clemency
Townlean: Vedith, Reasonably Psychotic, Near x Mello, Torque
Null: singletonking, Drixx, Robert2424
Scumlean: Elena Fisher, Morality
Scumread: Gamma Emerald, mastina

After reading Torque's ISO it gave me good vibes, like being pretty straightforward about what he's thinking all the time.
Elena's latest posts are better than my case on her and I agree I'm being reachy, but that doesn't invalidate my points. I don't want to deal with her tho
Gamma as I said is a gutread and I trust my gutreads on Gamma 'cause I have a clean record on him.
mastina's list of who she's willing to lynch is awful and I'm calling BoP on her right now for how wrong she is on my slot and because she tried to push me since I entered claiming that we're probably dealing with scum!Pink Ball. I already played with scum!Mastina and I've seen her claim she knows a lot of players' meta 'cause she reads a lot of games in order to push her agenda, and I think this is the case. And since I'm scumreading Gamma too, after she posted her list, she posted again but only with the last five players, excluding Gamma. So I think the last five players of her readlist are all town and Gamma is the scumpartner she's including to distance.

So, how things should resolve: at some point you'll have to lynch me, and I want you guys to go after mastina when I flip town, 'cause she's going to go full aggro now that I'm scumreading her, or at least that's what I expect from scum!her to do. I don't mind, my role is not that good, and I think my flip would give some good info on the gamestate.

By the way, the votecount is AWFUL, what's up with all the vanity votes? Is scum getting caught with that?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #770 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ah, glad I'm caught up 'cause now I can shitpost all I want. Clem my boi where you atttt
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #773 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 771, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Not sure why you'd be indifferent to your mislynch because of role when you can reroll your role. And then eat a springroll.
It's not indiference, is more like... I think it wouldn't affect town too negatively 'cause my reads are good and it will give good info regarding who was pushing me because of obnoxious things or who would want me dead. Like, if I don't get lynched, I will probably get shot.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #775 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 772, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Can you expand on Vedith leantown?
Being honest on feeling pressured and I liked SSBF posts were he put a lot of effort to explain what his stances were.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #779 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Super long posts are more likely a personality trait than an alignment thing. I was talking about effort, not the length of his posts

p-edit: I won't join a wagon on someone I think will flip town lol. Not at how the gamestate is right now
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #781 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 780, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: if you're townleaning Smash because of the effort, then shouldn't you be like scumleaning STK? Because otherwise all Smash was doing was putting 'effort' into weak pushes

also I'm just a little bit drunk rn so I might stop posting before yuuri yells at me :P
Ok I get what you're saying now. I don't townread every player who puts effort, that's not what I meant. The way that Smash was doing it felt townie 'cause he was trying to make himself clear and was consistent with his reads. You calling his pushes weak it's your take on him, I don't think they were weak pushes; I think they were legitimate reads from a not so charismatic player.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #784 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 783, Spike and Jet wrote:I think the main point against Vedith slot tbh is that SSBF looked like a textbook scum flake out.
Sounds like something you would use to judge a newbie. It's like judging NicoRobin for lurking.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #796 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 786, mastina wrote:
In post 769, Pink Ball wrote:By the way, the votecount is AWFUL, what's up with all the vanity votes? Is scum getting caught with that?
>Calls out vanity voters.
>Makes a vanity vote.
Seems legit. :cool:
Elena is voting Gamma. With my vote, let me get my calculator... Yeah two votes now. Before I voted, there were 7 players with only one vote, one with 5 that I think it's town, one with 3 that it's conftown and one with 2 that had my vote, so no, it's not a vanity vote, it's starting a wagon.

Try again.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #797 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 791, Vedith wrote:
In post 769, Pink Ball wrote:By the way, the votecount is AWFUL, what's up with all the vanity votes? Is scum getting caught with that?

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Gamma voting.
He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push.

What I don't get with you Pink Ball is your Gamma read is gut and Mastina you seem to believe/put across that you have a valid Scum read yet vote Gamma.
That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.

Infact I read every read of you're as a safety read.
Why's Morality Scumlean for you?
"He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push"; first statement has nothing to do with my read on him. I've stated that I've read a lot of his games and I got a clean sheet reading him, so my gut read makes me comfortable. Saying it's a lazy push is your opinion, and I don't respect it 'cause I haven't seen much coming from you to value it.

About why Gamma and not mastina: I'm not getting a mastina lynch on D1. You don't lynch mastina on D1. Have you played with mastina before?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #798 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 792, Vedith wrote:
In post 775, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 772, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Can you expand on Vedith leantown?
Being honest on feeling pressured and I liked SSBF posts were he put a lot of effort to explain what his stances were.
My feeling pressured was an out right lie though. I've said this already.
Plus why can't Scum feel pressured and admit it into that same situation?
Doesn't matter if it was a lie, since you admitted it was a lie when people like A50 townread you for it makes it even more townie. Are you not liking me townreading you?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #800 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 799, Morality wrote:
In post 791, Vedith wrote:

Yeah I'm not a fan of the Gamma voting.
He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push.

What I don't get with you Pink Ball is your Gamma read is gut and Mastina you seem to believe/put across that you have a valid Scum read yet vote Gamma.
That's most likely because Gamma is by far the easier lynch of the 2 and gives you a chance tomorrow to just say, well Mastina just isn't paired with Gamma on a town flip.

Infact I read every read of you're as a safety read.
Why's Morality Scumlean for you?
Probably because I’m a lurk sack. I haven’t had the time to catch up.

Low energy ping on whoever is scum reading me for inactivity. All I’mve done is my BNL push, which I’be explained very heavily. Even if I’m wrong, I feel like from what there was to go on at the point it was made, it was a good starting point.
Ah yes I forgot that question. It's more like you're giving me OK2 vibes where you did nothing on D1 promising catch ups and then went full bananas after that.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #807 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 801, Vedith wrote:
In post 797, Pink Ball wrote:"He hasn't done anything that's outside of NAI and he's a lazy push"; first statement has nothing to do with my read on him. I've stated that I've read a lot of his games and I got a clean sheet reading him, so my gut read makes me comfortable. Saying it's a lazy push is your opinion, and I don't respect it 'cause I haven't seen much coming from you to value it.

About why Gamma and not mastina: I'm not getting a mastina lynch on D1. You don't lynch mastina on D1. Have you played with mastina before?
When people use gut and feel happy over it then that's lazy.
It shows you have no intention on sorting him to see if wrong or right.

I've played with Mastina yes. I've played with many people that don't tend to get lynched day 1. That would never stop me wanting to lynch them if their Scum to me.
Maybe I'm using "gut" wrong. It's more like a metaread that I can't explain too much, that has given me good results everytime. It's not the best of ways to read someone, but if it works, I can't help it and go for it.

Oh then we don't agree on how to play with mastina here. mastina has to be solved by PoE or by what is she trying to achieve, and you need some flips before having confidence in both of those two solutions.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #811 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 808, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 738, Pink Ball wrote:Oh wait, the first game I played in this account was a replace in actually. And I was scum there. And I think that doesn't look like my entrance here actually
Don't like this tbh, looks like overjustification (that's probably the wrong word but Idc)
???? In the post before this I said that this was the first time I replaced in a game, but then remembered it wasn't.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #813 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 809, Reasonably Psychotic wrote: "A metaread that you can't explain too much" is terrible and not the way to convince anyone to actually listen to you. I don't doubt that, if town, you wholly believe in this, I'm just letting you know that without anything to back up that conclusion, you're not doing yourself any favors leaving this metaread unexplained/unsubstantiated.
You're right, but I expect to not be the only one who feels the same way about him, so it's not about leading the lynch with my read. Sadly, I've got nothing better
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #815 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 812, Gamma Emerald wrote: Okay my BS sensors went off when you mentioned reading my games. First off why the fuck are you doing that in the first place? Second it reminds me of Thor's push on me in You've Got Mail, and he was scum.
'Cause I'm an alt and I have played with you multiple times.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #818 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

mastina was saying that my entrance felt scummy, and I didn't agree. That's not overjustification if you put the post in context of the conversation.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #819 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 817, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 815, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 812, Gamma Emerald wrote: Okay my BS sensors went off when you mentioned reading my games. First off why the fuck are you doing that in the first place? Second it reminds me of Thor's push on me in You've Got Mail, and he was scum.
'Cause I'm an alt and I have played with you multiple times.
Why not say that then? :?
What's the difference? I've read a lot of games with you playing in them; that includes games I've been with and without you. In fact, the first game I ever played was with you in it, and I tryharded so badly there that I read a lot of your games to sort you out.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #821 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 820, Gamma Emerald wrote:Saying you read my games means you took extra time to do so
And which games did you read?
Oh no no, I meant I've read them like in the past, not like I did it now to sort you.

Can't tell that 'cause I don't want to out myself, but the last ones I read were OK2 and 8-ball.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #849 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I have no PMs from you in my main :lol:
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #851 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I can be your daddy if you want
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #853 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 852, mastina wrote:
In post 849, Pink Ball wrote:I have no PMs from you in my main :lol:
Nor would you, if my guess was right. :shifty:
Oh I thought that you were implying it was on a PM 'cause you said I should check your messages. Then I don't get the reference, sorry :(
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #857 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 854, mastina wrote:
In post 797, Pink Ball wrote:About why Gamma and not mastina: I'm not getting a mastina lynch on D1. You don't lynch mastina on D1. Have you played with mastina before?
Funny you say that considering you almost did last time we played together--you fell one vote short, but the
only
reason you fell short is because the worst did a derp fakeclaim and got himself into trouble. I was at L-1 prior to that.

So you know it's possible; this excuse is utter bullshit.

There's a valid excuse if you're who I suspect, but your stated reason? Absolutely not.
I didn't say you CAN'T lynch mastina on D1, I'm saying you SHOULDN'T. And in that game I didn't vote for you on D1, not even once, 'cause you would be solved after the worst's flip 'cause your motivations would be revealed after that, and you got lynched after the worst flipped town. So my point still stands: I'm not talking about lynching you on D1 is or isn't possible, I'm saying it's not optimal.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #858 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 855, mastina wrote:
In post 853, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 852, mastina wrote:
In post 849, Pink Ball wrote:I have no PMs from you in my main :lol:
Nor would you, if my guess was right. :shifty:
Oh I thought that you were implying it was on a PM 'cause you said I should check your messages. Then I don't get the reference, sorry :(
The unidentified one. Are you the unidentified one? (That's a little more explicit.)
I'm trying as hard as I can to understand but I really don't think I'm the droid you're looking for
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #861 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Well, utter bullshit it is then, 'cause this is my only alt so I'm not who you think I am. I'm glad my point is so good that you think it's coming from someone that knows you well. I do know you better than you think, so you indirectly validated my point.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #863 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

So I'm the second player with that point, yay
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #866 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 864, mastina wrote:
In post 863, Pink Ball wrote:So I'm the second player with that point, yay
Except that point can only come from that player with it making sense as coming from town.
Because that player is the only one who has the unique experiences required to generate that viewpoint as town.

You generating that point doesn't make sense as town, because there's no scummer in existence who has the game experience to justify that viewpoint other than the scummer who you aren't--I would know. I know my own fucking games and I know the players who have played in them. For the last year or so, I've been mentally tracking who's played in my recent games. Not only that, but also who knows my alts that I've played on versus who doesn't.

The only scummer who has played the games necessary for the viewpoint you hold is the person you're denying to be--and I believe you that you're not them. So the question would then be why you have that viewpoint, when the only person who could hold it...isn't you. The viewpoint thus is alignment indicative. The viewpoint makes sense coming from someone who is scum and doesn't want to directly confront me, and doesn't require you to be that person; ANYONE who is scum could hold that very same opinion for the very same reasoning.
1. Not being in your games doesn't mean I don't know you whatsoever
2. Scum!Pink Ball replaces in and the first thing he does is 1v1 mastina?
3. Scum!Pink Ball says the truth and tells you that he's not the person you suspect I am that would make you townread me?

Your read on me is subpar.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #867 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

mastina vs me:

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #868 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

This one's even better:

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #878 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 872, mastina wrote:
In post 866, Pink Ball wrote:1. Not being in your games doesn't mean I don't know you whatsoever
Sure! Knowing me's the problem.

Knowing me means that you should be fucking lynching me.

There is ONE person, who you are not, that would have reason to not be lynching me with that scumread. Anyone else knowing me with a scumread? Pushes me.
In post 866, Pink Ball wrote:2. Scum!Pink Ball replaces in and the first thing he does is 1v1 mastina?
That's my fucking point.
You're avoiding a 1v1, when
as town
you wouldn't be
In post 866, Pink Ball wrote:3. Scum!Pink Ball says the truth and tells you that he's not the person you suspect I am that would make you townread me?
I didn't explain the specifics until after you denied it--initially I didn't even say it'd be a townread. I said it'd change my read; I didn't say how. And then you denied it, I let on some but held back; you denied more, I revealed more. Only when it was outright refusal with good reason to believe that was accurate did I reveal it was a townread.
1. Tired of this bullshit, I already explained my reasoning, you're just repeating yourself so I'll start doing the same if you keep doing it. I'm 100% making sense and saying that it's scum AI it's plain bullshit.
2. I think more than half of my posts here are talking with you, I'M AVOIDING YOU? Bullshit again.
3. Oh, because how you stated at the begining didn't imply that you were going to change your read on me to a townread, yeah sure.

Again, you got nothing on me and your read is subpar. I'm BoPing you at this point.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #881 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 880, singletonking wrote:mastina, since you're scumreading Vedith and Pink Ball, why aren't you voting either?
She's waiting for the deadline to be closer so she doesn't get blamed when either of us flips town.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #893 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: mastina

Pumped for this
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #913 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Vedith I'm not being inconsistent. mastina decided to go full aggro on me and I'm tired of it, so don't try misrep me there. You were also waiting to vote me whenever you had the chance, so I'm not surprised and you probably are scum after all
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #916 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 914, Vedith wrote:
In post 913, Pink Ball wrote:I'm not being inconsistent.
:lol:

You should vote me if I'm Scum because we're both at 5 \o/
I'm not as worried as you of being lynched, clearly. My flip is pretty good at this point to give info to more competent town like A50 and Wisdom
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #917 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Morality is null now after his explanation. I think he never explained his absence on D1 of OK2
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #930 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 925, mastina wrote:
In post 912, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
Pink Ball(5)
~ (66), (29), (15), (44), (41)
Went and checked and of the six people involved here (if you include me), he's scumreading half of them with a forth as null. The only townreads are Joan and Almost50, with Robert as the null; Gamma, Vedith, and myself are all scumreads.

And incidentally.

How many of those reads were before the players in question pushed him?
I'm not scumreading Vedith, and I started scumreading you and Gamma when I replaced in. You were pushing Alisae, not me. Misrep at it's finest
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #931 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

UNVOTE: mastina

I changed my mind, by the way. mastina is probably just playing shit, but town. I don't see a scum agenda coming from her anymore
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #942 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh nice so my suspicions that mastina was scumreading my predecessors and has seen everything coming from me as scum just because of that is true. Nice thing to replace in and not get a chance to get read by what I have done instead of what Alisae did.

I already said like ten times that I wasn't going to explain my reads until I was caught up and I had no time that day 'cause my gf left to the US on monday and I spent the entire day with her and didn't want to distract myself with a game I wasn't even playing at that time. So yeah, I'm tired of this bullshit, I'm not going to put more effort into this so be free to lynch me, I don't give a fuck
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #956 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

'sup
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #963 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I fucking said "maybe you're scum after all", between that and a scumread there's a huge leap. Fuck off, mastina, I'm tired of your bullshit. Just admit you're tunneling my slot before I repped in and I won't care at all. My motivation for this game has been already compromised because of it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #965 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Like, if you really knew something about me, you would know that I love being scum and I would make much more effort and would be motivated as fuck to win against you, but you just made town!PB get mad by not letting him play the game as a different individual than their predecessors.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #969 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm not reading you anymore, mastina. Get me lynched and end my suffering please. Your reads are us and I want to prove it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #970 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Your reads are ass*
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #971 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 968, mastina wrote:
In post 965, Pink Ball wrote:Like, if you really knew something about me, you would know that I love being scum and I would make much more effort and would be motivated as fuck to win against you, but you just made town!PB get mad by not letting him play the game as a different individual than their predecessors.
Keep construing the scumread as one on your predecessors all you like; it doesn't make it any more true. I have even more reason to scumread you than I ever did for the hydra you replaced--in fact, I was quite willing to believe I was entirely off-base with my beliefs on the hydra.

I had reasons for scumreading them, yes.

But you had what amounted to a blank slate of sorts--and then you scummed it up anyway. I'm not scumreading your slot; I'm scumreading YOU. I was scumreading your predecessor, and that
strengthens
the scumread on you, but it is not the basis of it.
Sure, that's why you had them as top 2 scumreads and after I replaced I was 4. Fuck off
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #973 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And it's not the same thing, you saying "how should I interpret it?" proves it: it's a fucking interpretation that you did, biased, and I'm telling you it's not what you think and it's my word against yours, and my word is more valid since it's me who said it: I'm not scumreading Vedith. Do you need it written in bigger and colorful letters? Or maybe I should put it in my signature so you can read it every time I post something
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #975 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Saying "maybe you're scum after all" is DISSING, not a scumread.

P-edit you literally said that you have more reasons to scumread me than Alisae. That contradicts your point. And this proves that you're playing like shit and that you're tunneling and won't reread me, so bye bye have a wonderful day
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #977 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 976, Vedith wrote:TvT move on.
I'm helping \o/
I realized that a long time ago
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #979 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

What the fuck are you talking about, what of "I'm not scumreading Vedith" makes you think that I not remember me saying "maybe you're scum after all". I said that that post doesn't mean I'm scumreading him, that means I aknowledge that I made that post in the first place.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #981 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You made assumptions that go beyond reality. You're assuming that I should've posted "oh no I didn't mean that I was scumreading him", when me saying "I'm not scumreading him" is along those exact same lines. Mastina, vote me, please, I beg you, stop this fucking nonsense.

P-edit ok this is the last one I swear, keep talking with yourself, you have been doing that all along anyways.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #983 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sure
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #984 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You got me, I surrender, vote me please
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #987 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 985, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 984, Pink Ball wrote:You got me, I surrender, vote me please
Chito: !!!

This is not something my real dad would say!
mastina already made my slot a compromise for town, so better lynch me today than after when it will be worse flr town. Unlike her, I know how to play this game as a teammate instead of playing Kike a superstar
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #989 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

What?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #990 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fuck you're right, I forgot I have powers. I thought I was a VT, I mixed up things
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #991 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

There's part of my role that I would rather not say since it would out something that I don't know if it would be pro town to do 'cause I don't understand it too much, but at night one I'm a 1-shot bulletproof.

I'm a bunch of penguins from an anime I've never seen but I remember them from Penguin Power's avatar
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #992 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And at night 3 I become a treestump if all the people on my neighborhoods die or something like that. Night 2 is the one I would rather not reveal
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #999 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Fuck
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1000 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I did an oopsie then, Joan :lol:
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1008 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1007, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 990, Pink Ball wrote:Fuck you're right, I forgot I have powers. I thought I was a VT, I mixed up things
Wdym mixed up things? I'm not in the mood to trust this tbh. How many UPicks have you played on your main? Dw I shouldn't be able to figure you out from that alone.
I can't answer that, and honestly I don't give a single fuck if you don't trust me 'cause you don't have any reason to not do it. I'm saying this very calmly by the way, not trying to insult you or anything.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1009 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And I don't know, like 2 uPicks with my main I think?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1017 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1013, Vedith wrote:Getting mixed up on setup or roles etc when in multiple games is not strange.
This is why I can't answer your question, Gamma. Thought you would understand
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1019 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

When did it happen earlier? Anyway, I'd rather not keep talking about this. Just gonna say, why pretend I'm a VT instead of a PR? I already claimed part of my role.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1029 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1028, Vedith wrote:
In post 1024, mastina wrote:It is when one of them is a UPick which by its very nature is VTless.
Not at all.
If your in a mindset else where you can easily carry it over.
Stop trying to use NAI reasons. You're just wrong.
In my defense, I repped in, so I didn't do the picks of my slot. I treated this game as any other game
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1030 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

But mastina will continue trying to avoid talking about anything else and keep pushing me for no good reason :) that's her job after all
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1056 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1126 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'd rather be lynched over Vedith. That way you guys will focus on real scum, like Gamma who's vote on me is basically a scumclaim
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1169 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Lol at mastina thinking I'll engage with her after the shitfest she dragged me into.

Already said it, I'll say it again: if people is compromising with Vedith, I think it's better voting me in that case. My role is basically worthlesd 'cause the scumteam won't try to nightkill me now that they know I'm a BP and I'll be WIFOM material until I get mislynched. Better make it today than tomorrow.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1172 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Well I'm your counterwagon and you're town too, and one with a better role than mine
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1176 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I agree, but town is not playing the game, which is exactly what scum wanted to happen: make the deadline pressure a vote on either of us. So they win this battle, but not the war. The war is won easier with you than me.

If the "better counterwagon" is mastina, we're screwed either way. mastina will flip town, I'll be mislynched next.

P-edit what the kid who is less charismatic than L said. That's not a fake claim.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1179 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

He already said that the person is not notified when they get the starfish. Why say that he can give a starfish D1 if people would doubt about the notification? It's a suboptimal fake claim if what he was looking is survive
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1215 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Vedith your claim was fake? It was a great fakeclaim dude I could not create something like that.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1303 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1296, Joan of Arc wrote:And so, go ahead, lynch me for daring to suggest that our wincon should be more important than individual pride and stubborness. Throw your reads away. mastina's reads are the only valid ones, as was proven time and time again. And I was there when some people decided to throw a game because they were too stubborn.
She was wrong about me on D1, I know that for a fact. Why should I trust her
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1673 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Can I not vote for mastina 'cause I think she's town but at the same time be happy about her being wagoned? Is that a legit feeling?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1749 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I think Morality is town. For the people, by the people
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1750 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And I think Elena's vote on Clemency is fencesitting. Seems like she doesn't want to commit with the main discussion going on
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1759 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1757, Near x Mello wrote:idk i cant read him but hes totally capable of what hes doing

~Near
That's like saying "he could be scum because he's in the game"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1762 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

When did I accuse people other than Elena, where I stated it like an opinion and not an accusation?

He's town because he's in the game, obviously
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1768 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1767, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1762, Pink Ball wrote:When did I accuse people other than Elena, where I stated it like an opinion and not an accusation?
this is missing and avoiding the point. why are you not voting?
Pink Ball wrote:He's town because he's in the game, obviously
not helpful. explain why youre townreading him.

~Near
Nope, you said I was accusing people of fencesitting when I haven't so not voting is not some kind of inconsistency you tried to depict. I'm not voting because I don't know who is scum.

And my townread on Morality has been discussed with the people I wanted to discuss it, sorry.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1775 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm a he but I don't mind being called a she 'cause I'm a beautiful princess
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1961 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Go get some air sweetie
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1993 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Elena Fisher-Price
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2002 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Elena what I meant with fencesitting is that voting Clem has no benefit and helps you avoid voting Morality, Near x Mello or whoever was being discussed at that moment. But that's just my opinion.

I don't want to talk about my townread of Morality 'cause I it would be giving scum a platform to say "your read is bullshit because bla bla bla and I'm not going to change my mind about him with that kind of discussion 'cause I'll think it's scum trying to change my mind, so I'd rather discuss it with my townreads who could convince me about him. Makes sense?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2026 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2097 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I think you're wrong
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2104 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Because of his claim in our Channel
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2419 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Hey Near, I have my own reads! Ask me
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2421 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You're town and flavor leaf too. Both reads of mine yay
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2423 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh ok VOTE: Near x Mello
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2425 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

But the only way you could KNOW half of my reads are right is you are scum and he's town tho
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2427 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And you're assuming why I'm townreading him instead of asking, so either you care about my reads or you don't.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2433 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2431, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2425, Pink Ball wrote:But the only way you could KNOW half of my reads are right is you are scum and he's town tho
really
No, I'm messing with Near. He thinks I'm stupid and I give him reasons to keep believing that. I <3 you Near even if L is much better than you and you caught Kira with a shitty gambit.

VOTE: Elena Fisher
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2436 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Near if I tell you why I am townreading FL could you be respectful about it and don't call me stupid for it? I don't think my poor ego could survive to your wrath
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2443 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2434, Near x Mello wrote:pink who is scum with elena

~Near
Robert and Gamma are both good candidates

P-edit Chito does this answer your question? Gamma was trying to save Vedith. And then voted him when he realized Vedith was unsavable (is that a word?)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2446 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

This is something I wrote during morality's "our channel is a masonry", and I'm adding something else that is part of my point:

I don't think that Morality is scum because he's risking being lynched by taking a stand and pushing who he thinks is scum. Mastina is right about players' profiles (she's wrong about mine tho and I'm happy that she is) and that Boon is a planner and loves to be the mastermind. That means he won't risk himself 'cause for him, being lynched is equal to losing the game. It doesn't matter if his team wins at the end, he wasn't the one who got it, unless he did a gambit that implied him being lynched. But if he thinks he's the best player of his scumteam, he doesn't risk his own slot so early in the game. And he always thinks he's the best player of his scumteam.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2447 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2444, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 1997, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Robert
Reading Dunns case I happen to agree with him. I glazed over the Mort ate and now we're all caught up again. That does make question my RP read, but we'll revisit that later
this does not feel like a buddy vote

~Near
Why not?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2456 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2449, Near x Mello wrote:except he probably does make risky and crazy plays like this, so no. He does think hes great like you said, and thats exactly why he didnt think hed actually be at risk here.

~Near

@pink
What I mean is, he could do a crazy play like this, but thinking it was not risky would be stupid even if your ego don't let you see it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2482 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2475, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 2468, Near x Mello wrote:Elena what's your read on Dunn and your read on Pink Ball?

~mello
Town on Dunn. Pink Ball is a hard read for me because I don't think he's scum with FL so at the moment I say town. But that's really the only thing making me not want to touch Pink. His reads are on the flimsy side to me.
In post 2470, Near x Mello wrote:i think its actually fl/robert/rp

what are your thoughts on rp? @elena

~Near
I'd like for people to explain more on why RP is scum. I do have a slight sr on RP but not to the extent that the other people do. I found the mech talk they did scummy and haven't found a good reason to townread them, but from what I'm seeing people are a lot more confident on that read than me. I think if I was to lynch RP it'd be for more info reasons then a 'I'm confident this will flip scum.'
So I'm scumreading you, Gamma and Robert, you're scumreading Gamma and Robert too, and my reads are flimsy? :lol:
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2484 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

What question??
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2552 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wait, Near, could you explain me the SSBF post about FL?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2556 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2555, Gamma Emerald wrote:basically ssbf slipped fl scum
In post 2554, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 64, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 62, Almost50 wrote:OK, so here's a declaration: I won't claim which channel(s) I'm in and won't be posting in them either for the time being. You should all be concerned I could read what you say in your channel(s) without you realizing I'm in it.

Spoiler:
Damn, I couldn't have come up with a scummier declaration. Couple that with my RVS vote on myself, and I should be considered the antichrist of the game by all other players already. :twisted:
I had the thought of doing this as well, but I decided to speak in one of them.
this is the relevant fl post

~Near
It sound like a scumslip indeed, but FL said that in thread so it's not 100% a scumslip right?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2558 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

What does that mean... I'm seriously asking
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2582 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Pink Ball »

What I think could be a slip is that SSBF talked about FL's decision to not post in the rest of his channels and that's too specific when the only info we got about that was #64. Why reference that 400 posts later?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2587 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ye ye I agree Ank, I was talking about the only point that could mean scum!FL by that post from SSBF, 'cause it's not a scumslip. But I like that Wisdom is checking SSBF's posts
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2627 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Scum didn't want to push Gamma's wagon because that was a wagon on scum too
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2889 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Spike and Jet

I wanted Gamma but it's not happening :(
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2987 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

So Wisdom is bussing both of you?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3077 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Who is this RC you're all talking about. He seems nice
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3085 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

So if S&L flips scum, Severa gets lynched for bussing. If S&L flips town, Severa gets lynched for BoP. Seems legit
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3292 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: SuperflousNinja
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3294 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You're stupid
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3298 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

It was a joke, Wis. I love you, you know it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3341 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3370 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Vedith
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3372 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I've been quiet here but active in Channels. And my reads hasn't changed since like... My first post when I replaced in, which was a great post looking at some flips.

VOTE: Elena Fisherman's Wharf
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3373 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 691, Pink Ball wrote:Page 14 now. Clem and Toog are town. mastina makes me paranoid but I think she's town. Joan of Arc at first I thought "man this is the easiest scum catch of them all" but now I think she's town. Spike and Jet probtown. No good reads on other players 'cause they're far better than me (Near x Mello, Dunn, Morality and A50; I have good vibes on all 4 of them, but I can't be trustful there yet). Gamma Emerald scum gutread. Didn't like SSBF's entrance but not one of my top scumreads. Torque and Elena Fisher both scummy.
This is the post I'm referring to. Torque's read changed to town.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3374 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And as for how the gamestate is right now, I would describe it as "town egomaniac scumreads other town egomaniac in the biggest battle of egos of the century". It doesn't matter when you read this, it fits at any point of this game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3437 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Elena, if I flip town, what will you get from Gamma then?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3452 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Heya @mastina, I have a question: did you read Booneytoonz IX - Under the sea? Or followed it at some point? It ended recently.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3485 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

As I said in our Channel... Your capability of reading Wisdom has been long ago compromised, Joan. You want a policy lynch at this point.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3486 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

mastina, I asked you about Booneytoonz IX because of this:
In post 41, mastina wrote:Hi I'm a mason with Clemency.
VOTE: Joan of Arc.
Scum!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3500 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Killing a bunch of players who can read A50 could be achieved by a player who wants to frame A50 while he can't post and vote in the main thread.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3502 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Also, Joan, I'm going to step in here too about the whole "Ankamius is a good player and she was scumreading A50" and post her last readlist that she put in our thread:

{Ankamius}
{mastina, NearxMello, Severa}
{Chito and Yuuri}
{Joan of Arc, ooba}
{Elena Fisher, Gamma Emerald, Reasonably Psychotic}
{Dunnstral, Pink Ball, Torque}
{Almost50, singletonking, Toogeloo}

She commented way much more about me and Torque being scummy; she said Toog had to die as soon as possible; and maybe the worst of it, she was scumreading singletonking who was obvtown after calling out Vedith for claiming an Anime that aired on 2007. I told Ankamius a bunch of times in our thread that it was obvious that she didn't read the main thread, and even if she has a solid record replacing in games and having good reads, there are things you clearly miss if you don't read the whole game. It's a double edge sword. And having mastina as top town and A50 as top scum makes me believe she was killed for being wrong rather than for being right.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3503 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh also, if you're going to sheep Ank about her reads, stop scumreading Wisdom then. You can't nitpick whatever suits what you want to do.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3591 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yep.

The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3608 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Yukiteru I have mastina, Elena and Gamma as scumreads and PoE.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3662 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3659, Dunnstral wrote:I'm down to A50 and Pink ball for todays lynch.
In post 3375, Dunnstral wrote:Thanks for the insight into your reads Dunnstral, give me a few minutes and I'll let you guys know who we're actually lynching today
In post 3343, Dunnstral wrote:Anyone wanting to lynch A50 and Pink Ball today should reapply for the newbie queue
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3666 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Yukiteru I don't mind about the claiming thing, I already claimed myself. But I do think that a massclaim right now is giving the scumteam an opportunity to derail the actual scumhunting it's going on right now to a gamestate where the conversation is mainly about who could be scum based on their roles. That's not scumhunting, that's just using the setup design to make speculations. I think there's enough content to get cases going. If we were stagnant right now, sure, the massclaim would be great. But we aren't.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3667 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3665, Torque wrote:
In post 3658, Near x Mello wrote:yes almost is in ch5
Can you tell him to either answer my questions or tell Pink Ball to deliver his answers
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3669 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

He said this:

Pink Ball(5) ~ Gamma Emerald(66), Joan of Arc(29), Robert2424(15), Almost50(44), Vedith(41)

Yes, because I'd definitely be voting with my whole scum team (mastina assumes it's me and Gamma, right?). That's GOOD scum play. Got it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3671 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I read all what mastina said and I feel like she's projecting her own scummyness on a player that she thinks that plays like her. Like, saying that A50 could do that voting thing with his teammates because no one would suspect they're voting together, could be used against mastina and Ninja Boy's interactions
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3677 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Another answer from our beloved monkey friend:

"fuck VCA over by having a scumbloc vote together, because the town won't be expecting it and it will throw them off."

That NOT my approach. That strategy was
invented
by mastina and she let her team use it in the 2018 TM competition

"In the former especially, there is that rather suspect pattern where Almost50 is surrounded on both sides of the wagon by scum. And that same wagon, Gamma Emerald would then later join not long after."

JFK!! Gamma is right there at the FRONT. She can't even read anymore.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3678 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3675, Torque wrote:Pink Ball go back to our mafia chat
Oh yeah sorry forgot to do that! Just a sec
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3681 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And he says that isn't his approach and that you invented that in another game. So as I said, it feels like you're projecting your own scum moves into someone as "mastermind" as you are.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3696 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I have to agree with the inferior version of L here. Mastina, if I were the D1 lynch, you could talk about contribution, since you were hard pushing me, and I was Vedith's counterwagon. Even if you realized I'm town and you said you were trying to "get reactions" from me, you would've been the n°1 reason Vedith gets saved by letting me get lynched instead.

So even if you said many times Vedith was on your lynchpool, your contribution for an hypothetical mislynch that saves Vedith is far bigger than your contribution on Vedith's actual lynch.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3702 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3698, mastina wrote:
In post 3696, Pink Ball wrote:if I were the D1 lynch, you could talk about contribution, since you were hard pushing me, and I was Vedith's counterwagon. Even if you realized I'm town and you said you were trying to "get reactions" from me, you would've been the n°1 reason Vedith gets saved by letting me get lynched instead.
It wasn't get reactions from YOU.
It was reactions from OTHERS. (Well, yes, you, but MOSTLY from others.)
Specifically, the useful reaction was Vedith's.

I never voted you, did I?

Precisely.

Because I never intended to lynch you.

You were at equal votes to Vedith.

Me voting you would've tipped the scales in favor of your lynch over his.

That I didn't do that.

Is itself.

Contribution to the Vedith lynch.

NOT helping your wagon.
Pushing you but NOT contributing to your lynch.
Contributed to the Vedith lynch.

You'd have a point if I voted you.

But I fucking didn't.
Miss me with that political shit argument that because you didn't vote me but pushing me instead was a contribution to Vedith's lynch. That's ex post analysis, mastina, not ex ante. Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone. And it's pretty clear that even if you didn't vote me, your push was the biggest reasons I would've been the D1 lynch. And that would've saved Vedith. Game set and match.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3703 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Wow that was a really cool phrase, I should put it as my signature.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3704 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Done. Quoting myself is cool
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3706 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Awww you're a sweetie aren't you! Cerb, you dog!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3708 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

After a long reread to get things clear... I'm pretty much convinced mastina flips scum. I have outed my case on mastina in one of my channels and I'm not using that now 'cause I think mastina knows EXACTLY
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3709 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't fucking know what the hell happened or what I pressed to post that before I finished my post.

Anyway, I think mastina knows EXACTLY why I'm scumreading her, but she won't talk about that so I'm giving some other useful stuff:

1. Torque isn't dead because he's pocketed by mastina. Torque's reads have been pretty solid all the game if you reread his ISO.
2. mastina's vote on Vedith was before Vedith's claim. After Vedith's claim, singletonking called him out for being an anime aired before 2010. mastina posts this after that:
In post 1166, mastina wrote:
In post 1140, singletonking wrote:^Possibly scum regardless of Vedith's alignment ()
I mean.

Won't hear any disagreement from me!
After that post, mastina posts about when that anime was aired, and then minutes later, Vedith admits he was lying. To me, seems like it was preplanned by them to give towncred to mastina, since people ALREADY REALIZED it was a pre 2010 anime thanks to singletonking, AND MASTINA ABSOLUTELY KNEW THAT SINCE SHE REPLIED TO STK ABOUT SOMETHING RELATED TO THE CALL OUT.
In post 1245, mastina wrote:
In post 1238, singletonking wrote:On another note I wonder why he got lynched without the mod answering my question, and I for some reason disliked Torque's vote
You shouldn't, since it was a Torque/mastina combo pressure which resulted in the lynch without the answer. :P

(Basically, Torque half-proved Vedith was faking, I sealed the deal.)
And here's another post that proves mastina trying to get the credit she didn't deserve and at the same time pocketing Torque.
3. This post:
In post 1207, Vedith wrote:
In post 1206, mastina wrote:Oh scum were getting away no matter what considering none of our wagons today have been on scum.
:up:
After Vedith admitting he lied, mastina said that none of the wagons that have been on scum. Brainfart, from scum.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3710 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

So if people don't start voting mastina, I'll post my actual case on her, something she will try to deny with verbiage, but with no real reasoning behind other than "your case is reachy", but it's actually mastina scumreading herself, so it's really great, you should stick around and watch how it goes.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3716 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Lol go to sleep mastina. It's 4 in the morning here, I'm not dropping my case now and I think I'll drop while you're busy sadly 'cause I wanted to do like a "final showdown" kind of gimmick with you like Javert vs Jean Valjean, but hopefully we will be able to do it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3748 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

scum!gamma doesn't make mastina town. Gamma is scum for sure
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3751 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3749, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3409, mastina wrote:
In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
I think this might be an indicator against mastina/gamma
mastina hasn't pushed Gamma at all other than posts like the one you quoted. She's going full on A50 the day A50 can't post in the thread; A50 flips town; "I have to reevaluate". Classic.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3752 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3750, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 3748, Pink Ball wrote:scum!gamma doesn't make mastina town. Gamma is scum for sure
Why are you voting mastina then?

-Yukiteru
I'm using rethorics since D1 about Gamma. I'm actually not convinced about Gamma since other players seem to townread her heavily, and I'm not a godtier Gamma reader. I had a clean sheet on her until Merchant's daughter, so now I can't be too cocky.

I'm scumreading mastina way more than Gamma. But I'm scumreading both of them separately.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3754 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Maybe lynching Gamma first is not a bad idea since mastina is loved today and will be easier to lynch tomorrow with A50 being able to post in the main thread, but I assume one of mastina's detractors will die and will turn out to be the same shitfest. So let's keep on going over mastina and wait until A50 is able to post again. It's not much time until that.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3760 (isolation #165) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I thought Wisdom and A50 were both townreading Gamma
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3761 (isolation #166) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Why the fuck are we not lynching Gamma if we all seem to agree that she's scum then? :lol:

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3762 (isolation #167) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3758, Dunnstral wrote:Stop using "a50 can't post in thread" as a defense
Are you talking to me, sweetie? Defense of what?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3765 (isolation #168) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@mod, the votecount goofed and put mastina's vote on Gamma
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3767 (isolation #169) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3754, Pink Ball wrote:Maybe lynching Gamma first is not a bad idea since mastina is loved today and will be easier to lynch tomorrow with A50 being able to post in the main thread, but I assume one of mastina's detractors will die and will turn out to be the same shitfest. So let's keep on going over mastina and wait until A50 is able to post again. It's not much time until that.
I said that lynching Gamma first was not a bad idea. I also said that we should wait until A50 can post in order to give him a platform to defend himself 'cause I think he's town. And also said that I'm scumreading both mastina and Gamma, and that my biggest "but" for Gamma was people townreading her, but now it seems that that isn't true.

So what the fuck am I suposed to do? I want mastina lynched, but as A50 pointed out on our Channel, without Joan voting (even if she could she wouldn't vote mastina), without A50 voting, and if we assume 4 scums with 2 alive, and mastina being loved... We need like all remaining town to vote mastina and that seems unlikely at this point.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3769 (isolation #170) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Torque is not starting to see mastina as scum :( and if Elena is town, she wouldn't have make mastina Loved in the first place
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3770 (isolation #171) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Sorry, derp english duh duh

I meant that if Elena is town, I don't think she will vote mastina if she made her loved in the first place.

And Dunnstral I don't know what's up with him so the mastina wagon seems to have no end.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3788 (isolation #172) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

He said that he wants to defend himself in the main thread with something he has already written. I think he deserves defending himself without a puppet saying what he wants to say, it's fair.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3789 (isolation #173) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3782, Dunnstral wrote:I don't approve of a Gamma wagon today, get on Almost. We can do this easily or we can wait until deadline and almost no lynch
In post 3783, Dunnstral wrote:I'd also approve a pink ball lynch
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3791 (isolation #174) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3774, Near x Mello wrote:have faith pink ball
people will see the light
Since mastina is Loved, we need 7 votes on her out of Chito and Yuuri, Pink Ball, Dunnstral, Elena Fisher, Near x Mello, Gamma Emerald, Torque, Reasonably Psychotic, Almost50; 9 players (mastina won't vote herself and Joan can't vote)

Assuming there are two remaining scums and mastina is one of them, we would have to get 7 out of 8 votes on mastina to get her lynched, since her partner wouldn't vote her knowing how tough is getting her lynched right now.

If Elena is mastina's scumpartner, it's still 7 out of 8. If she's town, however, it's unlikely that she will turn around about her mastina read, since she made her Loved and that's a huge deal, so that would leave us with the astonishing number of 7 out of 7 players aligning and scumreading mastina.

From that 7 remaining players, Dunn is playing with crayons, Torque has a solid townread on mastina (and Gamma would be the scumpartner)

Our best option would be that Gamma isn't the scumpartner and the mastina/Elena is true, so Gamma could actually vote mastina and either Dunn or Torque compromises, but even that is pretty much impossible for what I've told with Torque and for how Dunn has been reading this game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3793 (isolation #175) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3773, Torque wrote:Pink Ball if you now have a scumread on mastina, are you dropping the one on Elena or how is it working in your mind
Elena is still in my PoE. She has some interactions with Vedith that are kinda damning. If I remember correctly, Vedith was scumreading A50 and nobody was asking him about it, and Elena said something like "ok I'll take the bait, why are you scumreading A50"; Vedith answered with "thanks, finally somebody asked!!" and duuuuude that felt so fake :lol: like Elena was trying to give Vedith a platform to develop his reads and defend himself and get out of the complicated situation he was in.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3803 (isolation #176) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

So scared right now
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3815 (isolation #177) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3808, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3767, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3754, Pink Ball wrote:Maybe lynching Gamma first is not a bad idea since mastina is loved today and will be easier to lynch tomorrow with A50 being able to post in the main thread, but I assume one of mastina's detractors will die and will turn out to be the same shitfest. So let's keep on going over mastina and wait until A50 is able to post again. It's not much time until that.
I said that lynching Gamma first was not a bad idea. I also said that we should wait until A50 can post in order to give him a platform to defend himself 'cause I think he's town. And also said that I'm scumreading both mastina and Gamma, and that my biggest "but" for Gamma was people townreading her, but now it seems that that isn't true.

So what the fuck am I suposed to do? I want mastina lynched, but as A50 pointed out on our Channel, without Joan voting (even if she could she wouldn't vote mastina), without A50 voting, and if we assume 4 scums with 2 alive, and mastina being loved... We need like all remaining town to vote mastina and that seems unlikely at this point.
Actually why the fuck is people town reading me a reason to not suspect me? If you were looking for reasons it would be logical but you haven't done that at all so it looks mighty superficial.
Never said I'm not suspecting you because people is townreading you. I said my scumread on you is not as high as mastina, and one of the main reasons is because players that I consider better than me are/were townreading you. This kind of posts are the ones that makes me believe I'm better at reading you that said players.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3842 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Elena Fisher
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3855 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3851, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 3848, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3846, Joan of Arc wrote:For once I agree with Wisdom. No getting out of our deal.
what deal
The deal that both PB and A50 agreed to: that if mastina flips town, they would both join her down in Davy Jones, of course.
I didn't agree with you. I started ignoring you when you started playing your little dictator game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3936 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I confirm everything Almost50 has said about our convo in Channel 1. We both tried to be polite about our opinions and why are we scumreading mastina, but she started with the whole "if mastina flips green you both die, you agree with that?"; Almost said yes, I said "eh sure but I don't think I'm getting lynched even if mastina flips green so whatever", and after we agreed she kept going and going and going until we started discussing and escalated to the point of no return: I don't trust Joan. Not scumreading her, but I don't trust her to work together with her, 'cause her approach is absolutely anti town and uncolaborative. She started treating me in a despiteful way, I called her out, and she answers me "Oh so you don't like it? Why don't you call out Wisdom when he does it?"; I answered her that I don't like Wisdom's playstyle either and that I have told him before, but that's my problem and not his so I won't be going everytime saying "hey Wisdom I don't like how you play". And I repped in knowing Wisdom was in, and I've played other games with him and I've learned to understand his playstyle and respect it. Same with Dunn, same with Maria, same with RC. Throwing a tantrum because you don't like a player is bullshit and is totally on you.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3937 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Torque I have information you don't have about A50, you shouldn't vote him.

We could go with this forever, and at this point it has turned to a clash between different channel members townreading each other and scumreading the ones on other channels.

Elena's reads are horrendous; saying I'm scum is maybe the worst read so far in this game, and she has pushed it with awful arguments.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3939 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'll check
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3978 (isolation #183) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It's counterwagon time
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3982 (isolation #184) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

'Cause Almost and I have rethought about mastina and think that she could be town; we're still scumreading her and is in our PoE, but there's a slight chance that she's town for a reason we won't discuss here.

And that's why I told Joan she was being incompetent, 'cause she kept going full bravado on us about mastina when both of us already said we were reconsidering her, and as A50 said, she started calling me names. But I apologized, 'cause I didn't intend to call Joan incompetent in general, just in this game 'cause of how she's going in our Channel.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4053 (isolation #185) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4026, mastina wrote:
In post 3937, Pink Ball wrote:@Torque I have information you don't have about A50, you shouldn't vote him.
And I have information you don't about Elena (well unless you do), so you shouldn't vote her.

We could indeed go on with this forever.

But I have damn good reasons for this process.

Elena's either confirmed tomorrow, or tomorrow's lynch.

You know that offer I made in regards to Toogeloo?

Same deal applies for tonight.

Literally exact same one, in fact, only difference being I think Elena's town while I thought Toog was scum, but the important part is.
Elena's not getting off the hook. She either becomes confirmed tomorrow, or she's lynched tomorrow.
Are you fucking kidding me? I said "we could go on with this forever" in that same post, mastina. Read the whole fucking posts.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4059 (isolation #186) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3945, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Also, for the record, shit like THIS:
In post 3938, Torque wrote:Pink Ball, mafia chat
In post 3939, Pink Ball wrote:I'll check
IS HUGELY ANTI-TOWN.

DO NOT EVER FUCKING DO THIS.

Because here's the thing. No matter how STRONGLY I may townread the two of you(which, for the record, is a meh thing, but it's more like I don't have a reason to scumread you), I'm now okay with lynching either of you at any point because I'll be damned if someone who is scum is going to get away with blatantly claiming scum in thread.

-Yukiteru
Oh, I forgot to adress this. Sorry if you don't like that kind of jokes midgame, Cerb, but I don't think I will ever change that since it's funny and I like having fun. Also, saying it's HUGELY ANTI-TOWN is a HUGE EXAGGERATION. As Ringo said, peace and love, peace and love.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4061 (isolation #187) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4058, mastina wrote:
In post 4053, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4026, mastina wrote:
In post 3937, Pink Ball wrote:@Torque I have information you don't have about A50, you shouldn't vote him.
And I have information you don't about Elena (well unless you do), so you shouldn't vote her.

We could indeed go on with this forever.

But I have damn good reasons for this process.

Elena's either confirmed tomorrow, or tomorrow's lynch.

You know that offer I made in regards to Toogeloo?

Same deal applies for tonight.

Literally exact same one, in fact, only difference being I think Elena's town while I thought Toog was scum, but the important part is.
Elena's not getting off the hook. She either becomes confirmed tomorrow, or she's lynched tomorrow.
Are you fucking kidding me? I said "we could go on with this forever" in that same post, mastina. Read the whole fucking posts.
Preach what you say, fella.
I did, you apparently didn't.
I regretted posting that at the exact moment I hit submit. I'm sorry, non native english strikes again.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4071 (isolation #188) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

If I had to define someone having an hypocritical behavior, it would absolutely, without a doubt, 100% all the time you, Joan.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4131 (isolation #189) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Boring
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4132 (isolation #190) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Elena I'm going to sleep now but ask me whatever you want and I'll answer. Basically, leave your entries in the sub reddit bros, and I'll watch submitions in the next episode of LWIAY
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4187 (isolation #191) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4185, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4182, Near x Mello wrote:5 to lynch today. Even with stupidity from joan and torque there is zero excuse for mastina to survive today. Me, almost, Chito, Pink ball, and Cerb should be enough.
Technically we're a double voter now, so we wield a disproportionate number of votes.

Also I need to see a VC, because it shouldn't be 9 alive and 5 to lynch, with our slot splitting in two.

It should be 10 alive and 6 to lynch, unless PB is actually dead/counts as not living today, which we need confirmation of.
I was only told I'm on the Abyss, no dead/treestump or anything confirmation.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4188 (isolation #192) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4102, Elena Fisher wrote:Pink ball let me know when you're online. I have some questions for you.
I'm online now and will be until the end of Juve-Atleti, kinda afk at times but checking constantly. I need to answer those questions.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4212 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Don't lose your time, Cerb
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4216 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I claimed D1, Cerb. What else do you want?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4217 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Elena hmu
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4219 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I agree on mastina, disagree on A50. I've played like 5 times maybe? Counting this and my main
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4221 (isolation #197) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

My second biggest scumread is you, but I'm willing to reevaluate you because reasons. I need to know more of what you're planning.

P-edit they're are my biggest townread so far, theyve been pretty consistent with their reads and pushes
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4223 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

My reads are a little messy but I have A50, NxM, Cerb+Amz, C&Y and Torque as townier than Elena, mastina and Joan. No order in particular, just want to see mastina flip scum so Joan has to actually play the game
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4228 (isolation #199) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4226, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 4223, Pink Ball wrote:My reads are a little messy but I have A50, NxM, Cerb+Amz, C&Y and Torque as townier than Elena, mastina and Joan. No order in particular, just want to see mastina flip scum so Joan has to actually play the game
Gee, I wonder what you and N x M slot would do if she were to flip town. Given that you're so certain she won't, you won't have any contingency plans in case she does.
I don't know what NxM would do, I'm not him and I'm not scumreading mastina because of him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”