Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Amor »

Vote: Emperor FlippyNips

No gods no masters.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Amor »

Unvote, Vote Nero Cain

Whose side are you on?
Show

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Amor »

In post 35, Vedith wrote:
In post 34, joges wrote:Could you tell me what your reaction would be to either answer possibly given to this question?
That should be pretty obvious.
If it's RVS I want to know why they feel need the change from the original RVS and if it's serious I want to know why they feel Nero deserves the vote.
I like jokes.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Amor »

The idea was that I was voting Nero because he said he didn't have Twitter. Maybe it was funnier in my head.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Amor »

In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, maybe in a mb where scum are legitimately hunting the other scum team but in a solo game they already know everyones alignment.
What makes you think there's only one scum group?
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Amor »

Unvote, vote Creature

Mostly a little confused by the discussion so far, but Lycan's case makes sense to me. Making a bunch of posts about RVS with obscure logic seems like content for the sake of it.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Amor »

In post 219, BuJaber wrote: Amor and joges had this back and forth mutual scumreading/voting thing going on. It didn't feel like TvT to me because I don't know it feels like it would have stopped earlier because it kinda seemed like some RVS joking around but then it actually kept going and each one seems genuinenly interested in lynching the other, but if it were TvT you'd expect to see more effort in trying to sort the other person or try to convince everyone else they're worth lynching.
For the record, I never had a scumread of joges.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Amor »

Augh, I totally forgot about this game over the weekend.

@Bujaber: I didn't really take Joges' vote seriously because he didn't offer any reasons for it, and nobody really jumped on it. It's hard to rebut "why not", and since I didn't really scumread him there was no point in engaging.

As for who is scum... well, I have to agree that eyes' reaction to Vedith looks either like joking around with a buddy or pushing for an easy mislynch. Vedith then taking Rooster's vote very seriously also makes the joking tone of his earlier interaction very strange.

Vote eyes
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Amor »

Six days is a lot of time. Seems weird to be demanding a claim from a guy you think is town.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Amor »

So wait, are you saying the guy who said he was scum is trolling?
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Amor »

Unvote

Liking eyes' behaviour a little more. I still don't have a definite read on anyone, but I could live with a Vedith or Creature lynch.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Amor »

Vote Vedith

At the very least we won't be getting rid of someone pro-town. I'm also very interested in Lycan's vote analysis, and I think a flip would really help to illuminate some more connections.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Amor »

In post 661, profii wrote:
In post 658, stan1ey wrote:Profli i like that case but think i disagree about the first point, that one seems valid to me tbh. Amor is a potential for me to vote but ill stick on Eyes for now
I understand that people see this option as some kind of logically positive direction to go in but I strongly disagree that it is a valid thing to do.

Ask yourself why is Amor settling for an anti town lynch - this says, at best, his read on this slot is town but he just doesn't like how the person is behaving and wants to remove him from the game - a good player in this scenario has to be mature and find ways to work together, not just lynch the dude.

Worst case, he just knows the guy is town because he is scum and he is struggling to manufacture a fake read properly - > I think this and I think he gave the game away.
I have more of a null read on Vedith, because it's hard to get much of an impression from trolling and non-engagement. We're getting close to the deadline, and he seems like the most viable wagon.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Amor »

I can understand the rationale for voting Jibril, but something feels off. Maybe she's just won me over with the anime girl avatar.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Amor »

In post 788, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I wonder why vedith was the nk when a lot of people scum read him
Maybe he was a vig/SK kill and the scum kill got blocked?

Anyways,
Vote Creature
is the play today.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Amor »

In post 931, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 923, BuJaber wrote:
In post 921, RCEnigma wrote:So damned if I do damned if I don't basically?

Damned if you refuse to acknowledge our argument.

You're making it sound like your read on joges mattered when it didn't.
You can see why I would feel this extended discussion would be an easy narrative for scum to provoke considering I know my alignment correct?

It's unfortunate even if Nero is town because one of us absolutely has to be flipped at some point. Scum never kills either of us, and if he is scum that's his out. So us both being town may even be worst case.
I do not like this -- reads like someone trying to set up a 1v1 and then get out of it when the other person flips town.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Amor »

In post 1017, Creature wrote:
In post 1013, Nero Cain wrote:I'm kinda thinking RCE/Proffi/Buj/Creature team
This game still keeps being uninteresting.
Yes, it's very boring that we're all letting you skate by.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Amor »

In post 1020, Eyes without a face wrote:I see Amor is voting Creature which is something I can't blame him for, but I feel like there are bigger fish in the sea. If Creature is scum (and I'n feeling this way) he won't live to end game.
What makes him safer to leave around than Joges?
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Amor »

I'll have to look into RCE more, especially if he's going to be a significant wagon today. Just looking quickly over his recent points, he seems to spend a lot of time defending overkill over his "gambit." It could be buddying or defending a buddy who got out of line.

I'm kind of getting the same reading off Joges as I did off Jibril -- more of a disengaged townie than anything else.
Show

Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Amor »

In post 1082, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1080, Amor wrote:I'll have to look into RCE more, especially if he's going to be a significant wagon today. Just looking quickly over his recent points, he seems to spend a lot of time defending overkill over his "gambit." It could be buddying or defending a buddy who got out of line.

I'm kind of getting the same reading off Joges as I did off Jibril -- more of a disengaged townie than anything else.
Is this supposed to be about me or Nero? Are you reading the game or did you misremember the recap someone gave you?
952, 976 and 1030 are all about the mason claim. You also propose scenarios to clear Overkill in 997 and 1030.
In post 1093, Creature wrote:
In post 1091, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1089, Creature wrote:If Nips was town I wouldn't be the counterwagon to him
Can you elaborate?
He's like the easiest mislynch in the game if town.

The fact sketchy players like Amor and Enigma are hopping into my wagon while no one else is jumping to the FlippyNips wagon sorta confirms Nips as scum.
I voted you yesterday and at the start of today. How is that a counterwagon?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”