rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:03 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 6, RCEnigma wrote:Rhyming is scummy.
copycat. Still, at least you don't confuse me with a chicken.

VOTE: Stan1ley
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:22 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Bit of a prodge, sorry. I'll be back tonight probably - I'll have more time over the next few days. Bujaber's posts are screaming town to me though.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:23 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I don't understand this Jbril wagon. But Bujaber, Flippynips, and Creature are town. I'm getting real bad feels from both eyes and Vedith. For eyes, feels wrong to me. from Flippynipps is accuracte I think - that was such a forced interaction. And Vedith has just been trolling, but it's not in a way which actually gets reactions, which I think is what Vedith would be trying to do as town.

VOTE: Vedith
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:42 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yes we do.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:46 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In the game that we do have (I understand that you replaced in so it was later), you were not being entirely serious, but looking back at it I think you were trying to get reactions (FWIW I wrongly scumread you there and caused your lynch, but here I feel I’m right), with that scumslip duff etc. Here you are not doing that.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:49 am

Post by rosterfoster »

There’s trolling and there’s trolling. Your trolling there was actually productive (or trying to be anyway). Here there is no room for proper reactions other than people attacking you just for trolling.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:56 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Trolling by itself is a scummy behaviour (post RVS). But you have a meta for it, so how you troll is important.

viewtopic.php?p=10703797#p10703797 and a couple other posts like it

I felt under genuine pressure when you were posting this stuff (and it's not like I was scum). It was deliberately provocative, but it had something to do with the game. Here it doesn't.

Btw, your interaction with eyes was also scummy, which you seem to have failed to mention.

Pedit: It wasn't productive because it didn't work (arguably that sequence of events put the game beyond reach). But as I saw it (after seeing your flip) you were trying to get real reactions that are relevant to the game. That has townie motivation, irrespective of whether it works for the game it is done in.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:26 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 332, Vedith wrote:So if meta is my reason for being Scum, explain my Scum meta.
It's a reason, not the only reason. I have not looked at your scum games yet (shock horror!), but I am trying to understand the motivation for what you are saying. It is not the town motivation that I now see you had in our previous game (which btw I can make a much better judgement about than some random scum game of yours that I wasn't in).
Vedith wrote:
In post 331, rosterfoster wrote:Trolling by itself is a scummy behaviour (post RVS). But you have a meta for it, so how you troll is important.
But you're argument is I'm scummy before of meta, not because I am trolling.
So if meta is my reason for being Scum, explain my Scum meta.
So me saying the mod got Scum count wrong is a serious troll?
I think it was fairly obvious that neither of us had looked at that rule, or thought that it existed. However, you obviously knew that 3 scum was normal, so it was not unreasonable for me to say that (as town or scum). However, trying to push this gets some reactions from me, which I think proved rather useful in you townreading me (the only read you got right btw, which I think is largely because you had that direct interaction with me).
It was never deliberately proactive.
But if you had pressure with this, just wait until I tunnel you this game until one of us are dead.
Well maybe I feel pressure in a different way to you then. I really don't like how you're just now in tunnel mode now though. This may actually be a playstyle thing more than anything, but I feel it's much better to be conversational.
In what way do I fail to mention about me and eyes? You are bringing the case that I'm Scum because I trolled in a game where I was town. Why would I randomly say "but my interaction with eyes"? I'm not sure what your point is with that?
And for it being scummy. I'm okay with that part.
By not mentioning it?

I believe that you troll every game, regardless of alignment. However, you're no Clemency, and no matter what you say there is some motivation behind your posts (whether conscious or not) that is from your alignment. Trying to figure out how that plays into how you troll is what I'm doing.
You're entire argument is you deciding what mind set I had when posting in that game to this game when it's not different at all.
Umm.. yes? That's kind of what this game is about. I'm not sure I could play any other way.

Pedit: I'm not a chicken.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:27 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Oh shit that post got warped. I'll try to fix it.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 332, Vedith wrote:So if meta is my reason for being Scum, explain my Scum meta.
It's a reason, not the only reason. I have not looked at your scum games yet (shock horror!), but I am trying to understand the motivation for what you are saying. It is not the town motivation that I now see you had in our previous game (which btw I can make a much better judgement about than some random scum game of yours that I wasn't in).
In post 331, rosterfoster wrote:Trolling by itself is a scummy behaviour (post RVS). But you have a meta for it, so how you troll is important.
But you're argument is I'm scummy before of meta, not because I am trolling.
So if meta is my reason for being Scum, explain my Scum meta.
So me saying the mod got Scum count wrong is a serious troll?
I think it was fairly obvious that neither of us had looked at that rule, or thought that it existed. However, you obviously knew that 3 scum was normal, so it was not unreasonable for me to say that (as town or scum). However, trying to push this gets some reactions from me, which I think proved rather useful in you townreading me (the only read you got right btw, which I think is largely because you had that direct interaction with me).
It was never deliberately proactive.
But if you had pressure with this, just wait until I tunnel you this game until one of us are dead.
Well maybe I feel pressure in a different way to you then. I really don't like how you're just now in tunnel mode now though. This may actually be a playstyle thing more than anything, but I feel it's much better to be conversational.
In what way do I fail to mention about me and eyes? You are bringing the case that I'm Scum because I trolled in a game where I was town. Why would I randomly say "but my interaction with eyes"? I'm not sure what your point is with that?
And for it being scummy. I'm okay with that part.
By not mentioning it?

I believe that you troll every game, regardless of alignment. However, you're no Clemency, and no matter what you say there is some motivation behind your posts (whether conscious or not) that is from your alignment. Trying to figure out how that plays into how you troll is what I'm doing.
You're entire argument is you deciding what mind set I had when posting in that game to this game when it's not different at all.
Umm.. yes? That's kind of what this game is about. I'm not sure I could play any other way.

Pedit: I'm not a chicken.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:49 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Back peddling here, eh?
No.
So I'm Scum because I am trolling here and because I troll with a reason in other games. This is correct?
Yes. Your trolling here was designed to slow the game down (and to some extend it worked. Obviously I didn't help by not being active until now but hard to decipher posts make it harder).
So first of about the post you quoted. It was on the opening rules so why would i suspect people don't know it?
Does anyone actually read the rules and then remember that tiny bit of information?
Again you are trying to tell me what my reasons were for posting it.
But it helped you sort me, no? Whether you mean to or not (though I strongly suspect you mean to) how you troll will be different depending on if you are town or scum. You couldn't control that if you wanted to.
How can you believe that I troll every game with 1 game played with me?
Nobody blinks an eye when you troll. You do, don't you? If that's not the case link me a recent game where you haven't.
Yes me trolling is what you are Scum reading me for. Surely by your argument it's NAI and the reasons for Scum reading me are this game alone.
And what is me not mentioning me and eyes posting which happened like 2 pages ago have to do with anything? There would be no reason for me to randomly mention it as either align.
-That, and the eyes interaction (as I said before). Also now your convenient arguments which try to paint what I said in a different light.
-It's not NAI, as I feel very sure that scum you and town you troll differently. We are not entirely in control of this, so regardless of whether you intend to just troll what actually happens in different. It's human nature. Perhaps I was wrong about you having a very clear goal with your trolling in that game, but there is still motivation, whether you are aware of it or not.
-Because it was the first thing I said I scumread you for in the post where I voted you?
You are here to decide my mind side and motivations for this game alone.
But comparing you mindset and motivations to a previous game I was quite invested in is useful. I don't necessarily need another reference point (which seems to be your whole defense), because this game is not black and white. If you could link to a scum game of yours, however, I would appreciate it. Probably wont be able to look at it right now, but later.

Pedit: I know it's dense, but if you try to parse what I'm saying it might make a lot more sense.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

This is why I don't tend to do wall posts. Maybe next time I don't post for a while I should make 10 posts saying exactly the same thing as I made in that one post.

Sash, what makes me look shifty to you?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:28 am

Post by rosterfoster »

What's so scummy about Jibril?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:46 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Sasha just has this awkward style, not sure the soft reasoning is so AI. Want to know what he actually finds shifty though.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:46 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Eyes though I agree.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 360, Vedith wrote:Come on Rooster, don't quit the meta read on me now.
I'm not surprised you're trying to weasel out of it though now you're shown as Scum.
How am I weasling out of it? I think we both said our piece, more wall posting about that would clog up the thread.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:00 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 361, Sashaddin wrote: In the p-edit of 331 I understand you say he's made town stuff
In the game that we were talking about, he was town but was trolling a bit, but I think in a different way to here. Sorry if that was a bit confusing.
In 337 you say you have looked into meta, but only town side, not when he's scum, which I find weird as hell.
I only have one game with him - he was town there. I've not put the effort in to looking at his scum games, but in any case I feel it is much more likely to be accurate to compare with games that you were in. As I said, you don't necessarily need a scum reference point also.
I feel like you are trying to give him a bad rep over his trolling and I associate this as scum. I don't see him trolling as scummy though.
Not many things, I know, more a big gut feeling, that's why I called you shifty instead of public enemy #1.
Of you two, Vedith is a bit more credible to me right now.
I feel like this comes from town Sasha. I am trying to analyse the way in which he was trolling, and also his latests posts and interactions with eyes weren't so good.

What do you think about Vedith's defence, and how eyes just waltzed in and announced on some faulty af logic?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:12 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Bujaber, what do you think about eyes?

I'm down for eyes also.

VOTE: Eyes

I believe that's 6/9 votes.

Pedit: Of course it could be stronger. It's what he's thinking when he's trolling - 'say something vaguely relevant which might spark a discussion' vs 'spew post.' The former is a town mindset the latter is a scum mindset. Some people (a.k.a Clemency) manage to not have any difference between this as town or scum, but since I have seen him be vaguely productive before so I do not believe that to be the case.

That case by itself is weak, I know. But I also don't like that initial interaction with eyes, and the binary choices he keeps presenting to people (, ) are also not good, although obviously that was after my initial argument (spoiler: I'm not always completely convinced by my own arguments before I make them)
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Eyes posted before anyone else, which to me almost feels like trying to steer the direction in favour of Vedith (you may get some sheep, and then is spirals).

The connection thing has a high degree of WIFOM. IDK what gives the more info.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I think eyes is town.
In post 444, Eyes without a face wrote:Maybe I'm being too simple in my analysis and the way I generate reads? I don't know. We will see.
I also think this is true. I think what happened was this - scum Vedith sees that I'm making a case on him. The Jbril wagon is baseless (like can somebody actually tell me why?) so it will dissipate. The case on Vedith is reasonably strong (IMHO), so it is likely a wagon will build on Vedith. Therefore, he needs to redirect to someone as otherwise he'll be under a lot of pressure. Making it a 1v1 is an obvious choice then, as I have stuck my neck out a little bit so it's probably more likely that he can wagon me.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:38 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I don’t know who this rooster person is.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:14 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 490, BuJaber wrote:1. Jibril slipped that she knew the alignment of joges/amor. (Matter of interpretation, so you may agree or disagree)
2. Jibril is posting 0 reasoning for any reads, is not actively pushing for my lynch, is not exposing any train of thought that can be judged/analyzed. (Hiding)
3. Has shown no interest in engaging me directly. Has ignored my question to her 3 times already.
4. Has not been commenting on game events, or leading wagons. Conveniently ignoring all of that to focus on her supposed tunnel.
Ah I've been waiting for this. Good reasons. Think Vedith is a bigger fish to fry though.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Just checking in to remind everyone that Vedith is still scum. I feel Lycan is town from that post. I'll have a think about Creature - I was townreading him from his early posts but lately it's just been active lurking.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:11 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 546, BuJaber wrote:Why is vedith scum though? Also can't just throw out a read on vedith without mentioning Eyes. How do you feel about Eyes?
I said this already, but I felt like eyes' reaction to his wagon was good. I'm also not sure I like how quickly that wagon moved (nor your push for a claim, but I'm not sure that comes from scum). Lycan summed up the case on Vedith scum associations quite well I thought () which strengthens my convictions. Stanley scum is also possible. I can't be bothered writing up everything on Vedith again.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:13 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I can roll with this.

VOTE: Amor
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:05 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah I’ve been ignoring this for a while, but you’re like definitely scum.

VOTE: Stan1ey
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Also makes me think Vedith is town.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:45 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Well ok seems like Stanley wont happen. Tbh the Stanley stuff probably means that Vedith is more likely scum, partners with Stanley. I'm not sure what I was thinking with Vedith town exactly.

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:41 am

Post by rosterfoster »

You’re scum trying to shift a wagon away from Vedith, while simultaneously suspecting him in case the wagon goes through.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:42 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I’m not sure about Jbril. I’m just not sure the vegetable stuff is AI yet and I don’t really want to policy lynch that.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:07 am

Post by rosterfoster »

But getting a mislynch is better than pushing for Vedith being lynched today, no? It’s almost an automatic thing that scum do I think.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yes.

But I was saying that from POV of you scum with Vedith.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:48 am

Post by rosterfoster »

VOTE: Jbril

I hesitate to do this, but we're running out of time. I believe that's L-2.

Jbrill, you should claim.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:08 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Well I suck at mafia. Flip makes me pretty sure eyes is town.

VOTE: Stan1ey
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:53 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Buj, it was some opportunism from Stanley. I think I explained it a little anyway.

V/LA until Monday
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Just to say that I’m here. Will catch up later.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Sorry. There’s so many pages to catch up on. I will try my best.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I was skimming the last page and noticed a few people mentioned me.

I overloaded on games before going on a trip. I’ve sorted out most of it, but I still need to do a sesh to sort out this one.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:10 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 834, RCEnigma wrote:In fact, I'll even offer myself you and when I flip town you can be the turbo Lynch.
I never like it when people try to sacrifice themselves.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:14 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 947, RCEnigma wrote:I thought Stanley made this post but I was wrong. Still curious which flip made eyes town and why exactly?
Vedith - I was only getting eyes from associatives, and since Vedith flipped town there was none, and it was probably town trying to work together.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:16 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 972, stan1ey wrote:That is objectively a very scummy thing to post
As if such a thing exists...
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:18 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 983, BuJaber wrote:Because the gambit helps scum more than town I'm inclined to believe it comes from scum.

I think if he were PR you'd agree with me that he committed suicide, so let's say he's either VT or scum.

If VT, the obvious advantage is to bait the NK. No other advantage. You could say him trying to take himself out of the lynch pool helps increase the odds of lynching scum, but at the same time it increases the odds of lynching or exposing an actual TPR.

If scum, he is trying to avoid getting lynched, distracts the game thread by making the players discuss his claim, could potentially expose PRs who are less likely to believe him, or even try to lynch players who call him out on it.

As for the sorting, this engagement between us 3 is a good start, and also seeing your reactions to other wagons etc. I am less sure of my original assumption that one of you has to be scum. Without a joges flip that was a premature assumption to make.
This is town.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 998, stan1ey wrote:Alright fair enough
VOTE: flippy
I still think youre mafia
You still think RCE is mafia? Then why change your vote?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1002, Eyes without a face wrote:I see lots of talk but little production. You're all repeating the same arguments against each other and it boils down to "this is how I feel but I have no evidence" which isn't helping me much.

I even asked BuJ & Enigma questions and they didn't respond. Well, BuJ didn't and Enigma didn't post since.

I think I should have stayed in mini games because I suspect the larger numbers are confusing me but I am already here so I will try my best and if it doesn't work then I will refrain from joining large games in the future.
Eyes is also town.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:34 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1016, Eyes without a face wrote:RCE talks a lot, but I am finding it hard to comprehend everything he says.
Me too.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:34 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1017, Creature wrote:This game still keeps being uninteresting.
At least try when you're posting.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:35 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1022, Enigma wrote:I just remember in my reread after the flips that something felt a bit off in his posts .. i think it was something about the backflipping to/fro on vedith at the end of D1. haven't seen enough of his posts today though
I don't get why people think stuff like that is scummy.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:43 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1042, stan1ey wrote:VOTE: RCE
This is still scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:49 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1189, profii wrote:Haha this is going to come across badly for me I think but I don’t really care... I think RCE is town
What a shit post.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:50 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1213, stan1ey wrote:Creature is the biggest wagon wtf he is town what are you guys doing
Fake rage.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:50 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1215, Succinct wrote:
In post 1213, stan1ey wrote:Creature is the biggest wagon wtf he is town what are you guys doing
Agreed.

I'd lynch anyone there.

That profii's suspicious on other merits seals the deal.
Who are you?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:53 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1225, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Rce not to hold the game hostage or anything but, pretty please?
This is also scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:57 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1327, BuJaber wrote: 3. Roster tunnelled me to death as town last game. I don't know if it's a fluke of a game or what but she was one of the top posters.
You were scum. I was right. Here you are town. I am also right.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:58 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1352, stan1ey wrote:Why arent you voting me then
I am.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:00 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1350, stan1ey wrote:I can think 2 people are mafia at the same time
Yes but you were never going to get a reaction out of flippy, whereas something was building on RCE. Town sticks there.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:00 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Stan1ey and RCE are buddies.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:01 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I just don't feel like creature is scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:01 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1159, schadd_ wrote:succinct replaces joges.
Oh that was joges. Yeah you could be scum too.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:17 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 998, stan1ey wrote:
In post 996, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 821, RCEnigma wrote:I'll get around to isoing and reading up after my shift. Initial thoughts are that Stanley is the most suspicious. Immediately points to the early voters without much to base it on. Calling out the number of scum on the wagon pings as weird too, possibly tmi. If Stanley is scum here I think it's probable there's a partner on the back end of the wagon.
This was well before Bujaber prodded further
Alright fair enough
VOTE: flippy
I still think youre mafia
In post 1306, stan1ey wrote:VOTE: Flippy
You're shading RCE a bit because you know he's scum, but you actually want flippy (mis)lynched.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:04 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Flippy is not a good lynch. RCE is. Stan1ey is. Profil is also scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

VOTE: Profil

I’ve been wrong about everything this game. How depressing.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:35 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I’ve kinda-sorta been following this explosion.

I think Profil has given up, so is almost certainly scum, kind of hoping that this wagon will dissipate.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I wasn’t scum-reading profil for associatived.

The tone of your posts changed dramatically from earlier. I can’t quote and stuff rn but you were trying so much more earlier.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:07 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Mmmmk. Why are we lynching RC?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 am

Post by rosterfoster »

He's not profil.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 1964, Nero Cain wrote:ok then who are Profii's scum buddies and why?
I don't know. I'm always wrong when I start looking for buddies before they flip. I imagine one or more of them would have deflected the initial wagon from profil.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

The problem is that there are 3 or 4 of you who are constantly posting, meaning everyone else is always trying to catchup. More balanced activity would result from that IMO. It's not good that Nero has 350 posts in this game.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:28 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah but the activity hasnt been low at all. It’s just that it gets lost among the sheer volume of posts that are being made. You can’t expect everyone to be constantly reading the thread, so when they wake up and see 8 new pages it’s a little bit intimidating.

There is a happy medium between activity and spamming.

Pedit: yeah but Nero that’s like the whole problem. It’s almost impossible not to be a lurksack in this game as the pages are happening so fast. This game isn’t that much larger than a mini yet it has way more pages than I would would expect from my experience by this stage (caveat is that this is my first large).
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Nobody ever explained the RCE Lynch as far as I can see.

Hop on Profil please. Ty.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 2042, Enigma wrote:Is anything happening here?
No.

Vote Profil.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Soz
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:55 am

Post by rosterfoster »

But they’re not really discussing him though? My impression was mostly that it was some large weird meta-argument so I ignored it.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:59 am

Post by rosterfoster »

See this was my problem with all the posts. It looked to be going round in circles so I just glazed over it and obviously I got the wrong feeling.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Meta is not null.

I just couldn’t parse those posts. Maybe it’s just a me problemz
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:10 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I didn’t see that. It actually makes sense, thank you.

Because I’ve felt such lethargy with this game. Maybe it’s because I keep being wrong. Fuck it.

VOTE: RCE
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:09 am

Post by rosterfoster »

VOTE: Profil
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

We should massclaim. I have a tiny bit of information so I’d rather go later.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Ok I think Creature is turning his town game on.

VOTE: RCE
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:37 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Nope. I’m not exaggerating when I say it’s a small bit of info.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:39 am

Post by rosterfoster »

We’ve been going through pretty much all my scumreads and I’ve been wrong about each and every one of them so I think it’s time I went for someone else’s.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:58 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Meh. It doesn’t mean that much since I’m out of shots anyway.

I’m N2/3 GS. Checked Stan1ey, obviously he died so I felt stupid. Then checked Creature, no gun. So Creature is about 80% clear.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:15 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Mafia Doctor? Or is that not a thing?

Popcorn to RCE then.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:33 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I’m shit, I know.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Creature is conf town unless you think I’m scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:16 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Oh wait he’s not. Whoever said that was wrong.

Still, I doubt he’s scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:31 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Mafia doctor or traitor.

I but chances that these roles are in the game, and I happened to check the maf with them, are pretty low.

Either way, he’s not in the lynch pool for today.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:25 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I apologise for my horrendous conduct this game. If this flips town, it’s Nero/Overki11/Succint/Bujaber.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:34 am

Post by rosterfoster »

OK you think Overki11/Succint?

Any others? I think I'm just gonna have to sheep you tomorrow.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:50 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 2222, rosterfoster wrote:I apologise for my horrendous conduct this game. If this flips town, it’s Nero/Overki11/Succint/Bujaber.

‘Blaming Others...’
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:17 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Look Nero I’ve been complete and utter shit this game, I understand that. But I think it might be because you’ve done s very good job of controlling this game.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:38 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Well I can't believe I missed that!

UNVOTE: While I think about things.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:44 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 2345, Nero Cain wrote:What did you miss?
Fake hammer.

Creature, who should I vote?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:46 am

Post by rosterfoster »

So GS makes sense because its probably effectively a cop in this setup? That's what I thought upon reading that.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:47 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Nero, who should I vote?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:50 am

Post by rosterfoster »

VOTE: Insomnia
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:57 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I believe the post-'flip' stuff. Ughh.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I trust Nero to be town because you trust Nero. I also don't really trust myself to be right. But I also think RCE is town for the fake hammer stuff.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Weren't you just saying that Enigma is probably town because all the lurkers are town?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah I'm going senile. Ignore that.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I could've sworn you said something like that.

Fuck it,

VOTE: RCEnigma
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I'd love to, but too much effort.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:36 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Imma say that me/creature/buj is the townblock and we must lynch scum today.

Creature: I’ll assume that you’re the other mason. I take it there’s no other partner.

I think Nero was reasonably accurate with his reads and that’s why scum wanted him dead (a misfiring Nero would almost guarantee that we mislynch today I think). So I think scumteam is Insomnia/Lycan/Enigma and one other.

Buj : Obviously if you watched Nero out it.

Not gonna vote until everyone has posted.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Insomnia what about Enigma?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:57 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Creature is town because I got no gun. If I got screwed so badly that I checked scum creature and he happened to be the doctor I think they deserve to win. That’s not the case though.

Makes me want to lynch Insomnia first.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:58 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I didn’t heck him last night. It was night before (this is how her got conf town Imo)
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:58 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I only have N2/3
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:00 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah do I put townblock as Creature/Overki11/me/Buj

One out of eyes/succinct is town, but DK which. I’m kind of leaning towards succinct town and eyes scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:02 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I could go with that also, but I’ve been feeling hard-scum more from Insomnia.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Ok. Let’s wait to hear Buj claim any result also. Checking Nero might have made some sense to do (although you being conf town would make you more obvious).
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

I didn’t - I only had 2 checks and used them both already.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah I’m an idiot. I didn’t understand that properly and I was thinking Creature was scummy.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:33 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Sorry I’ve been busy today. Will talk more tomorrow.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:32 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I basically agree with Creature. I'm kind of sick of waiting so

VOTE: Insomnia
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:35 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I scumread stan1ley. I scumread creature and did not pick up on the masons. Yes I'm an idiot, but it is what it is. At least I conftowned Creature/Overki11.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:36 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 2481, insomnia wrote:Are you joking here?
This is why insomnia is scum.

Also I did not have a crumb from N2 because I checked dead so there was no point whatsoever is crumbing. Crumbing as a N2/3 GS without results is completely stupid.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:37 am

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 2484, Creature wrote:Did you hint anywhere you were a PR/gunsmith?
Nope.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

There’s 3 votes.

I could hammer...
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Oh yeah. Nvm. Not doing anything them.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:48 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I mean you're more scummy than Enigma IMO, but I could go for this.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:49 am

Post by rosterfoster »

If Enigma is scum one out of Buj/Insomnia is def town IMO.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:04 am

Post by rosterfoster »

But I mean if eyes is scum it would need to be L-1 for a quick hammer is Buj/Insomnia are scum together, since hems eyeswithoutinternet at the moment.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:05 am

Post by rosterfoster »

But probably no quickhammer because he’s scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:17 am

Post by rosterfoster »

*Squeezes Buttocks*

VOTE: Enigma
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I’m gonna say that we’ve lost.

This game was a shitfest.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:20 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Insomnia you were town :O
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:21 am

Post by rosterfoster »

So what Lycan/Buj/Eyes/Succint?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:21 am

Post by rosterfoster »

No I’m the shittiest town in history.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:24 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Ah well played. I probably shouldn’t have been reading you based on that game I caught you in.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”