micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #250  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Alright I'm at the end of page 3 and literally the only interesting thing I have so far is that I don't like Slaxx's tone.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #251  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Btw

Harvest the wheat crop
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #252  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm

VOTE: Ausuka
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #253  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:39 pm

I don't like Eragons p5 either
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #254  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Lazyreads is town.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #255  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Okay Invisibility is town too

And I'm caught up.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #256  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:53 pm

In post 245, lazyreads wrote:
In post 238, Slaxx wrote:Ok cool not moving my vote.

This isn’t a play style difference or him having a different approach than others. He’s pretty obviously doubling down on this without good reason.

Also the claim that he was being up front enough to take at face value is lol

what would his reason be as scum


Not knowing how to organically manufacture a new vote with focus on him.

Or, teammate is under fire and they don’t want to talk about that and so keep focus on Izzy.

Wanting to focus on the wheat issue because they’re having trouble conjuring reads but still want to look like they’re contributing (similar but distinct from first one)

Or, see the playerlist and decide Izzy might be an easier push than Skitter, Me, etc. Although this is less likely I think because they are returning to the site.


So yeah, a myriad of reasons. Any reason they’d do it as town?

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #257  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Slaxx what are your other reads? I don't remember seeing any from you

I'm especially interested in your Ausuka read.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #258  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 pm

In post 162, Slaxx wrote:We should be doing the wheat crop.

(Vizzy, Lazy)
(Skitter)
(PB, Ausuka)
(Eragon)
(Tosser)

/grow our wheat crop


/grow our wheat crop

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #259  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:59 pm

Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #260  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:13 pm

In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #261  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 pm

In post 251, Ankamius wrote:Btw

Harvest the wheat crop


Also what the fucking shit is this

I said wait

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #262  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Like I want it to go to the person we all agree is town so unless you think the pair is Vizzy+Me I don’t get why the hell you wouldn’t just listen to me.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #263  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 pm

In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #264  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #265  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:18 pm

In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #266  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 pm

In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #267  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:20 pm

In post 265, Ankamius wrote:
In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.


No because as I said Tosser is recently returned so I don’t think it has much to do with his perception of players outside the game.

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #268  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 266, Slaxx wrote:
In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?


I can make educated guesses, such as that there is no reason to believe that harvesting does anything other than decrease the amount of wheat there is just solely based on how the mechanic was worded.

Plus the flavor would indicate that it's actually bad for town to have the number be too high, but I think it's a lot more likely that the entire thing is a red herring and therefore a distraction.

Until I see evidence otherwise, I don't see much of a reason to humor the mechanic that much.
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #269  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 267, Slaxx wrote:
In post 265, Ankamius wrote:
In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.


No because as I said Tosser is recently returned so I don’t think it has much to do with his perception of players outside the game.


Let me try one more time

Do you think he ignored it because they are scumpartners
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #270  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 268, Ankamius wrote:
In post 266, Slaxx wrote:
In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?


I can make educated guesses, such as that there is no reason to believe that harvesting does anything other than decrease the amount of wheat there is just solely based on how the mechanic was worded.

Plus the flavor would indicate that it's actually bad for town to have the number be too high, but I think it's a lot more likely that the entire thing is a red herring and therefore a distraction.

Until I see evidence otherwise, I don't see much of a reason to humor the mechanic that much.


And yet you were the first to harvest it.

After everyone else seemed to be fine letting it get to 100.

Soooo

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #271  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 pm

In post 269, Ankamius wrote:
In post 267, Slaxx wrote:
In post 265, Ankamius wrote:
In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.


No because as I said Tosser is recently returned so I don’t think it has much to do with his perception of players outside the game.


Let me try one more time

Do you think he ignored it because they are scumpartners


Yes I think Tosser scum increases the likelihood of Eragon scum.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #272  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:25 pm

What about the flavor indicates letting the number get high for town is bad?

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #273  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:34 pm

VOTE: ank
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

dont play with me if you're on my blacklist (on my wiki page)

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #274  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:36 pm

In post 270, Slaxx wrote:
In post 268, Ankamius wrote:
In post 266, Slaxx wrote:
In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?


I can make educated guesses, such as that there is no reason to believe that harvesting does anything other than decrease the amount of wheat there is just solely based on how the mechanic was worded.

Plus the flavor would indicate that it's actually bad for town to have the number be too high, but I think it's a lot more likely that the entire thing is a red herring and therefore a distraction.

Until I see evidence otherwise, I don't see much of a reason to humor the mechanic that much.


And yet you were the first to harvest it.

After everyone else seemed to be fine letting it get to 100.

Soooo


So?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games