Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 77, Varsoon wrote:I don't understand why town would ever commit to play that knowingly hinders reads accuracy.
I've seen and been in plenty of hydras where we've used the hydra itself (signing, hydra dissonance, etc) as a means of posturing and being harder to read, but only ever as scum.
Yeah, it really makes no sense. Maybe I should just beetlejuice them? I bet tw is lurking. :twisted:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #865 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 863, ProFlavor wrote:
In post 751, Almost Chara wrote:@Michael Scott: You answered your own question. Any experienced player wouldn't claim Vig knowing there IS a Vig that would shoot them, except if they were @L-1 maybe (and it still would have been a bad move), and Varsoon wasn't even under pressure.
I had a thought that I was cop in overkill 2 - claimed on day 1 and last 5 days somehow

so given Varsoon likes a fake claim and has meta for it would I believe scum!varsoon would claim a role (at least a variant of said role) that we know exists and therefore risk either a cc or worse yet, would shoot him just to try and get the town cred of IC status.

that means you are gambling on 1 of 2 things being true to keep you going:

1. the real vig going "oh varsoon just a fake claim he does that for lulz I wont shoot him"
2. the existence of a protection & said protection actually believes the claim.

then another issue - the shot failed and has 'expired' for today somehow - This implies another go tomorrow- on the fact that Varsoon was confident enough today, you can't bottle it tomorrow and say you're not sure so holstering, you'd surely get lynched tomorrow

All these options severely reduce the lifespan of varsoon regardless of any wifom - my gut is telling me to not believe the claim but the logic is saying there is no advantage to scum of claiming

so a weird reluctant town read :lol:

~woof
If you recall in Overkill 2, he walked back his vig claim and acknowledged it was fake. Here, he is sticking to it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1580 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1565, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1544, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1534, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1531, Tibor and Lumia wrote:
In post 993, Shoshin the worst wrote:I think it's just Mewtaph and Taly atm but it does not make any sense to me, either.
Looks like it was just Mew tbh. I don't know what their shared meta is rn, Mew/Alchemist care to elucidate me?
-Gamma Emerald, reader of YA literature at age 19
I don’t think I’ve played with Mew before.
Ah, so he isn’t even basing his bad read on meta. His insistence in pushing you for reasons which make 0 sense to me, reads off to me.
I'm not playing in any games with you after this tbh, so you can stick "meta" up your ass.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nice AtE fail. Bravo.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1811 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1808, Shoshin the worst wrote:yeah I trust jjh to chase a townslot if he can at all and obviously he is gonna have to explain what that tell he didn't see was d2, if it's not convincing and he doesn't towntell he's an easy redflip
And more likely to be one than Kokichi imo.

I have more confidence in Eraserhead flipping scum than Kokichi.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1828 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1825, u r a person 2 wrote:just caught up

VOTE: kochiki
best flip on option
jjh is but no one is listening to me. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3550 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Guys, next time, if I locktown someone, don’t freaking mislynch them. :facepalm:

And sorry Mew, I really thought from your ovveration to me, you were scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3554 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3552, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 3550, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Guys, next time, if I locktown someone, don’t freaking mislynch them. :facepalm:

And sorry Mew, I really thought from your ovveration to me, you were scum.
You had pretty good reads Nancy, good job. Killing you was partly because of them and to make WIFOM for scum!Mew
Yeah I figured but yeah, I correctly had Creature/Taly as locktown, STW and MS as obtown and Kokichi as a townlean.

In The Room Odds, town lost because they failed to lynch my strongest scumread and mislynched my top townread in LYLO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3561 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gg Krazy, wish I got to play longer.

Congrats scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”