micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #136  (isolation #0)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:54 pm

hello all! catching up now!

@schadd: v/la fridays and saturdays!

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #137  (isolation #1)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:12 pm

water our wheatcrops

==

In post 8, Ausuka wrote:hi everyone :]

VOTE: skitter

/water our wheat crops - i mean idrk but i feel like food is probably like a good thing for town in general? like it seems like it'd work better as a pro-town mechanic?


ok, how do you think this mechanic might be pro-town?
(ie i don't get what you saidi n your initial post or in )

==

vizzy might be town

==

In post 40, tosser wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

you seem far too excitable


serious vote or rvs vote?
if serious, what does 'far too excitable' mean, and why is scummy?

==

In post 59, Pink Ball wrote:Wait, Eragon is here too?? What is this, Open 945?

/water our wheat crops


seriously, :lol:

==

In post 60, Eragon wrote:Heal Skitter30


why'd you pick me to heal?

==

tosser how much mafia experience do you have?

==

In post 115, Eragon wrote:what if... farming does absolutely nothing and is just a way to get activity started (!)


ngl i thought schadd put it in for the lols and that it doesn't do anything

==

yeah i'm pretty sure vizzy is town

==

In post 120, tosser wrote:i was questioning what you found scummy with the three quoted posts. i'll try and be more direct since if i'm not explicitly asking a question apparently it can't be considered that i'm pressing for an answer

i specifically find your vizzy vote strange because a) i think he's town and b) i don't know what it means that he's 'far too excitable' or why that's scummy

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #140  (isolation #2)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

i skimmed it :)
am i supposed to be murtagh (sp?)?
(if i remember eragon correctly, it's been a few years lol)

i guess my question is more why did you choose me to fit that part of the story that caused you to heal me, and not, say, slaxx or something?
or was it just random

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #143  (isolation #3)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:31 pm

fair enough, fair enough

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #158  (isolation #4)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 pm

pink ball because of the post about prs?
yeah i thought that was kinda random ... i had put like zero serious thought in the wheat crop thing, i thought it was a meme/joke/random mechanic that existed to be random

not sure why that post is prompting you to vote him tho

also if you're who i think you are you might be town!

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #160  (isolation #5)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:53 pm

i'm thinking the other person
(i mean i'm pretty sure at least :lol:)

idk his post was weird, not sure i read it as scummy-weird tho

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #161  (isolation #6)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:55 pm

like it's totally not how i thought about it at all but like it kinda tracks as a thought process he might have given schadd's last game

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #163  (isolation #7)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:56 pm

wait why am i being townread/townleaned/whatever

why is eragon a scumlean?

i thought ausuka's intitial post was kinda awkward, i'd swap her and eragon actually
agree with vizzy/lazy
you're null tho

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #168  (isolation #8)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:07 pm

last time = schadd's game?
or the open?

i don't really have any thoughts on eragon honestly
he's tryhard as scum, based on the open, and he feels more relaxed,chill,fluff-y here so i guess very very very mildly +town for being different from his scumgame but this isn't a strong read or anything, more just kinda noting he's different from that scumgame rn

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #170  (isolation #9)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:10 pm

if i don't forget, sure

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #176  (isolation #10)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:00 pm

HEAL: vizzy

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #179  (isolation #11)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:08 pm

i was thinking of healing myself actually, but honestly it doesnt really matter rn so long as nobody like qiuckhammers (quickhammering before sorting out the doc thing i'd view as a scumclaim btw) other than to use it as a proxy to see approximately who is townreading who

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #180  (isolation #12)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:08 pm

water our wheatcrops

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #188  (isolation #13)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:02 pm

uh i'm entirely confused how you're like logistically reading this game if you can only see posts made in the last 24 hours and odn't know the chronology of anyone's posts?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #207  (isolation #14)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:32 pm

In post 192, Invisibility wrote:hey guys can we heal skitter instead because skitter is a better player than me so like skitter not dying = better for town


this is town

from my pov i agree ( no offense!) but i guess i'm wondering why you're not more cautious here that i may be scum here?

==

In post 195, Ausuka wrote:i don't really get the tosser wagon.


i didn't like his vizzy vote, and i'm waiting for him to explain it

==

i like pink ball's observation about ausuka's use of '?'s because i picked up on it too

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #214  (isolation #15)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:47 pm

[b]/water our wheat crops [b]

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #215  (isolation #16)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:47 pm

water our wheat crops

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #224  (isolation #17)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:28 pm

@vizzy: idk it was a townie thing to say; i don't think scum says that unless they were trying to be lamist but like that's not really something i associate with your scumgame

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #226  (isolation #18)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 pm

idk yet
i might vote tosser but i want to talk to him a bit more

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #231  (isolation #19)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:05 pm

ok, suppose i tell you that his inordinate enthusiasm and hollow posting is fairly typical for town!vizzy and i've never seen scum!vizzy post that way - he's much more stilted and frozen as scum in my experience, and has much more trouble faking reads and opinions

(source: three towngames with town!vizzy that i correctly pegged him in rvs, and two scumgames where i was partnered with scum!vizzy)

i don't think the semantic argument is much ai honestly, although i can understand why you're annoyed about it

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #232  (isolation #20)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:06 pm

actually sorry i take that back, i incorrectly scumread vizzy in one of the towngames

so my record isn't quite as good as i thought actually

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #233  (isolation #21)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 pm

either way i'm pretty sure this is town!vizzy here

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #236  (isolation #22)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 pm

ok so now you're saying it's a serious vote?

p-edit he freezes as scum

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #299  (isolation #23)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:19 pm

In post 234, tosser wrote:well as i said my original vote was just because i felt his style annoying it wasn't a scumread. i don't feel like unvoting now though based on how he reacted and the subsequent obfuscation when i prodded him


i don't really feel like anything he did afterwards was scummy tho
i don't think he was purposefully obfuscating anywhere really

==

In post 240, schadd_ wrote:ankamius replaces proximity


hello!

==

In post 242, lazyreads wrote:VOTE: eragon


i guess the reason why i don't mind eragon's posting rn is that the last time i played with him he was scum and he was very very try-hard-y and he's good at knowing how to sound townie as scum; he was my top townread there for a while. here i don't feel like he particularly cares how he's perceived

i'm aware that i've never played with town!him and that i don't know what his towngame looks like, and that he might be trying to change his playstyle if he's scum again here given that there's a fair amount of overlapping player list

overall my feeling tho is that he isn't trying to be read in a particular way, which does feel different from his last scumgame

==

In post 254, Ankamius wrote:Lazyreads is town.


yeah i'm tending that way too

==

In post 269, Ankamius wrote:Do you think he ignored it because they are scumpartners


i don't know if he ignored it because they're scumpartners, but i think vizzy might sometimes give off a vibe as being an easy place to push; i'm a little skeptical of votes that end up on vizzy because of his playstyle, especially when i'm pretty sure he's playing his town!meta

i don't really have an opinion on tosser/eragon

==

In post 289, Slaxx wrote:It was just a ploy to draw the night kill while also generating information. I’m a bit overgamed but don’t like replacing out. I didn’t expect it to actually be relevant and now I have to decide what to make of this soft claim from Ank. If wheat numbers are actually bad for town (I’m still not for sure if I believe this claim?) then I guess I deserve to be lynched lol.


huh
i thought you were softing a wheat-related pr tbh
i think you're prob town

i think the soft-claim is probably true but idk if it's ai or not;
(or, more accurately, i belive that ank probably has a role related to wheat in some way, and that whatever her alignment she doesn't want the wheat numbers to be too high. idk whether that mean that she thinks high wheat is bad for town - and is therefore cautioning town against it - or that she thinks high wheat is bad for scum - and is therefore cautioning town against it)

==

In post 292, Ankamius wrote:Either way, Ausuka and Eragon had the scummiest responses to the mechanic. Invisibility is town for other reasons and I'm not entirely sure about Skitter. Tosser I'm unsure about since he was almost reluctant to fuel the wheat farm, which can go both ways.


idk what are you unsure about me?

==

In post 298, lazyreads wrote:if ank is scum and is lying about high wheat being bad for town whe nrealy its bad for scum then i would think that proximitys scumbuddy would have already done someting to try to stop the growth of wheat

so i think ank is town unless shes scum with tosser maybe


this is townie

==

i think town: vizzy, lazyreads, slaxx, probably in that order

so scum is in: eragon, pink ball, tosser, ank, ausuka

also the vc is really ugly

also VOTE: tosser

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #300  (isolation #24)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:22 pm

ank do you know anything about the last micro schadd ran?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #302  (isolation #25)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:35 pm

cool cool
last game's setup was kinda funky (but really cool!) and i wanted to know if you had any sense of what a 'schadd funky setup (tm)' might look like before you softed things

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #309  (isolation #26)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm

In post 305, Eragon wrote:idk in the Worst Upick game he was able to make pretty good reads, but i actually found he was a lot more focused on playing and like, "Showing progression" instead of making posts, as you call them "hollow" (not a bad thing)


i, uh, literally have no memory of him bieng in that game, whoops
i'll have to refresh my memory of that game and see what his game looks like at some point because i honestly don't remember him there at all

In post 306, Eragon wrote:does this mean that you think Ank is town b/c if they were scum w/out previous knowledge they would have not claimed such a "bizarre role"?

i think she's less likely to have made up the role if she wasn't aware of the prior setup; if she had some sense of what the setup was i'd be more suspicious of her claiming a weird role. idk if i explained that well, does that make sense?

In post 305, Eragon wrote:and what the shit does obfuscation even mean lmao.


making things confusing on purpose in order to frustrate and/or confuse the other person so that they dont' understand your true meaning

In post 307, lazyreads wrote:
In post 299, skitter30 wrote:i think town: vizzy, lazyreads, slaxx, probably in that order

so scum is in: eragon, pink ball, tosser, ank, ausuka

i agree but townread ank

so im gonna see if you or ausuka will be the fifht in my coalitiinon


i think the soft is for a real role, and i think the way she softed it is very slightly +town but not enough for me to like townread her or anything

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #311  (isolation #27)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 pm

??? why

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #323  (isolation #28)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 pm

In post 299, skitter30 wrote:i'm aware that i've never played with town!him and that i don't know what his towngame looks like, and that he might be trying to change his playstyle if he's scum again here given that there's a fair amount of overlapping player list


@slaxx yeah i noted that that might be a thing

earlier i was basically noting that his game was different
i don't think that's inherently townie

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #326  (isolation #29)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm

to clarify: his game is different
i don't know if that's because his alignment is different or because he's purposefully trying to get read as a different alignment here by playing differently to that game

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #329  (isolation #30)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:36 pm

In post 312, lazyreads wrote:its really fun piecing togethre conversations by looking at what each person said one at a time


(if you're who i think you are i don't think you set up the game weirdly as scum or repeatedly blase-ly call attention to this or like purposefully make the game difficult to read)

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #332  (isolation #31)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:39 pm

pink ball you feel scummy to me but you always feel scummy to me so idk how i feel about you rn

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #333  (isolation #32)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:40 pm

In post 328, Pink Ball wrote:Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2


are you basically scumreading her for having bad reads?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #337  (isolation #33)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:41 pm

i'm thinking of the other one. (i think?)

i'm actually a little confused as to who you're referring to there

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #338  (isolation #34)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 pm

In post 335, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 308, lazyreads wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon

this was dumb btw

Also, posting after that this post was dumb pings me too. Almost as if you knew you would get pushed for it


uh if she knew she was going to get pushed for it why post it at all ... ?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #342  (isolation #35)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:43 pm

there's only two people on that list tho :lol:

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #347  (isolation #36)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:45 pm

In post 341, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 333, skitter30 wrote:
In post 328, Pink Ball wrote:Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2


are you basically scumreading her for having bad reads?

I think it's pretty clear I'm scumreading her for that post about two groups that doesntt correlate at all, and because the only two players she has pushed in the game happens to be in different groups and say they're probably scum


i'm not following, sorry

you're saying: lol-making two groups of random players is scummy
and pushing one person of each of the two groups and saying they're scum (two people who you incidentally know/think are town) makes her scummy?

can you explain this again? i don't get it

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #349  (isolation #37)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 pm

like i don't know why splitting the pl in two groups makes her scummy

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #352  (isolation #38)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 pm

In post 344, Slaxx wrote:He’s capable of that change.

And idk, I’m having a hard time believing that someone who is being less solvey than their scum game is town. You have to act town as scum right? So he obviously has a benchmark he was playing to.

I think this game after the loss last game he is adjusting and that’s why he’s posting a lot of passive and filler content.

Sorry Eragon, I’m not trying to crap on you or anything. I enjoy playing with you. PB just doesn’t or won’t get it.


i can kinda see someone as town deciding to shitpost and just post fluff because they weren't into the game yet
i can also kinda see someone as scum (who fleeced people last game for being tryhard and 'obvtown') deciding to shitpost and just post fluff to disassociate this game from their previous scumgame

honestly i have no way of knowing what's going on here so i'm not weighing this bit of evidence that much really
it's basically nai to me

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #354  (isolation #39)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:49 pm

In post 348, Pink Ball wrote:No no dude, not talking about whose point is more valid, is just a logic statement: if Eragon is not capable of changing his scum game from one game to another, then he's town. If he's capable, then he could be either town of scum. That's why I'm asking you: if he's capable of doing it, what makes you think he's scum here?


ok why do you think he isn't capable of changing his scumgame?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #357  (isolation #40)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:51 pm

(i'm a she btw)

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #358  (isolation #41)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 pm

In post 353, Eragon wrote:personally i think the fact they are doing weird shit with their posting display and constantly correcting themselves in-thread without being helped makes them towny


i like that you picked up on this

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #361  (isolation #42)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:54 pm

nm i'm very confused who you're an alt of and i should stop using meta on you

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #362  (isolation #43)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:54 pm

eh i dont' feel the need to lynch someone for shitposting on page 5 honestly

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #368  (isolation #44)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:58 pm

sorry, not trying to get on your nerves
you feel kinda scummy to me rn but youa lways do day1 (schadd's game, the open, probably another one i'm blanking on rn) so i don't know if it means much
i don't really want to lynch someone who rn feels scummy when i know htat they usually feel scummy to me day1 and who i know i can't really read; getting read of a player like that just cuz i can't read them feels kinda :/ wrong, would prefer to continue trying to sort you as things develop

i am trying to sort you rn, that's why i'm asking you questions because rn i'm not super understanding your thought process; i'm not really following what you're thinking rn wrt lazyreads

basically you feel scummy but i know i have a tendency to read you as scum (when your'e town!) so i want to continue trying to sort you

pedit @pink bal

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #370  (isolation #45)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 pm

In post 365, Eragon wrote:I think its just because like, if we both flip town, then Lazy can just come up and say, "oh it must be the other person instead" which is the "Agenda"
i personally disagree that its scummy. I thought the groups were weird but i just wanted some extra explanation


but the groups are bizarre and kinda obviously baseless so like i don't think she seriously expects people to listen to her and lynch the third member of the group after lynching the other two people in it if they both flip town

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #371  (isolation #46)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 pm

In post 364, Slaxx wrote:Okay buts it’s page 15 now


idk
it doesn't bother me for that stage of the game

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #372  (isolation #47)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:02 pm

In post 369, Eragon wrote:
In post 357, skitter30 wrote:(i'm a she btw)



sorry ;_;

im going to say it was just all part of the flavor and i didnt make a mistake, deal :3


fair enough!

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #377  (isolation #48)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:06 pm

ok let's rephrase to: not presented with reasoning that makes the groups agreeable/palpatable to everyone else, which undermines their credibility and makes it more unlikely that people will agree with them at this time

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #378  (isolation #49)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:10 pm

In post 373, Pink Ball wrote:Ok, so it's option number two. Then I'll ask you to stop saying I'm scummy until you just decide if me being scummy is because I'm in fact scum of because you can't read me D1, because I lose all motivation to discuss and explain myself if the other person keeps going with "you sound scummy". I don't feel "listened" that say. Why consider what I'm saying if I'm scummy?


sorry, def didn't want to make you feel this way, not trying to keep reiterating it at you while ignoring you or anything

i more said it because i'm noting that this is how i feel about your slot rn, but since i know that i'm bad at reading you the fact that i'm scumreading you doesn't correlate very well with you actually being scum so i should try to continue sorting you and trying to understnad your pov anyways even though i think you're scummy

does that explain my pov better?
i dont' *think* i'm just shutting down the convo by shouting 'you're scum!' repeatedly at you, and if you felt that way that wasn't how i was trying to approach this, sorry

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #379  (isolation #50)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 pm

i don't really understand your lazyreads read still either tho, can you maybe explain it again a little differently?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #382  (isolation #51)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:07 pm

i agree that the groups were weird
i guess where we're differing tho is that i don't really see any scum intent/motivation for making those groups, and don't view it as scummy. weird, sure. scummy? i don't see it.

i don't really think she thinks that slaxx/ank flipping would sort you? like i didn't view it as a hard/mechanical grouping, more like a rough guideline if that makes sense?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #395  (isolation #52)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 385, Ankamius wrote:
In post 309, skitter30 wrote:i think she's less likely to have made up the role if she wasn't aware of the prior setup; if she had some sense of what the setup was i'd be more suspicious of her claiming a weird role. idk if i explained that well, does that make sense?


This isn't very reliable with me, I will gambit and claim something different than my actual role as both alignments.

ok, fair enough

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #396  (isolation #53)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:26 pm

In post 389, Pink Ball wrote:@skitter if I understood correctly, here she said that the grouping was based by her reasoning, so wouldn't that imply that it was not only for a rough guideline?


maybe i didn't word that well - i meant more like: she had reasoning, but given that she didn't provide it, the groups she made looks completely arbitrary and baseless to me looking at what she wrote. i don't think that she seriously thinks that based on that post if 2/3 people in one group flip town we're just going to automatically lynch the third person. i don't know what criteria she used to make the groupings but like based on that post it's basically meaningless to me because like i'm obviously not listening to the implications of random groupings that i don't understand the significance of, and i don't think she really expects me (or anyone else) to listen to the implications of random implications that i don't understand the signifcance of

that's why i didn't take it too seriously because i don't think she really believes that if in {A/B/C} A and B flip town that based off of that post we're just going to lynch C

it's not like mechanically we were informed by the mod or whatever that there's exactly one scum in {A/B/C}, in which case lynching C is a reasonable action after A and B flip town

does that make more sense?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #401  (isolation #54)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm

In post 299, skitter30 wrote:
also VOTE: tosser


@schadd

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #411  (isolation #55)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:29 pm

@ausuka, can you talk about why toss/pb are townleans? i'm not vibing either really rn
and can elaborate a bit more on how your reading me? (ie what does 'seem like easy townreads i'd usually make but i don't think they've done anything townie' mean?)

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #422  (isolation #56)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am

In post 412, Ausuka wrote:tosser feels like town doubling down like out of fustration; i don't think scum behaves like he does. pink ball felt genuine recently.

my read on you is essentially null, i instinctively wanted to put you as town because your posting is efforting but that's nai and like reading over your posts there's nothing I really wanted to townread you for so i decided to seperate you and slaxx off.


bolded: really? i did get that he's frustrated and doubling down but i'm not sure why you think that's more likely to come from town; his insistence on his vizzy vote actually feels scummy to me

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #423  (isolation #57)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:40 am

In post 413, Pink Ball wrote:Agree with ausuka in his read on you, Skittles. You usually scumread me, I usually townread you. We should both be paranoid about the other. Same with Slaxx, but his gambit to draw the nightkill sounds exactly like town!Slaxx


i don't particularly have a problem with her read on me; i just didn't understand the wording the first time around so i asked

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #424  (isolation #58)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 am

i don't really have anything mind-shatteringly new to say; my reads are just about the same since i was here last
i guess i kinda want tosser to post more (or at least get replaced)

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #434  (isolation #59)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 pm

In post 425, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Pink Ball

VOTE: Ausuka

I guess? The fact that Ausuka is voting for Eragon is kinda making me less sure that I'm on the right track in this game


sorry explain the line about ausuka and eragon again?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #435  (isolation #60)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:55 pm

In post 426, Slaxx wrote:Honestly a bit apathetic on this one despite the good playerlist idk why


yeah,same, idk why
tosser is due for a replacement i think so maybe that will rejuvenate things

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #436  (isolation #61)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:56 pm

so i'm always like nominally v/la on fridays, but i'm now going to be *really* vla on fridays; prob won't be able to post again till saturday night

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #467  (isolation #62)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:32 pm

In post 437, Ankamius wrote:Ausuka and Eragon are my two scumreads atm and Ausuka is positioning to hardbus Eragon in a gamestate where it doesn't make sense to. If they're scum together, she's setting up a hardbus while townreading literally everybody but me , which is not really a situation that you want to be in as scum if your partner has any risk of being lynched, which is entire possible here


independant of eragon's alignment if she's scum here she's boxing herself in for future days?
or am i missing something here?

==

In post 439, schadd_ wrote:vedith does that


hello!

In post 446, Vedith wrote:Okay I will read. But in the morning while at work.
Who is Scum?


you are most probably

==

vizzy is still town in case anyone is wondering

==

In post 458, Invisibility wrote:oh dang i kinda see it


that sequence didn't really feel townie to me tbh

==

In post 464, Vedith wrote:181 and 208 just feel planned between them.


i don't see it

==

In post 466, Vedith wrote:I like how Skitter interacts with her Scum reads. Mainly talking about comments to PB.
Skitter is normally a player I like as town, with pulling out that meta card is proving I'm this game that she's trying to sort players early.

A lot of what I read from the game as a whole is NAI or really slow paced to what is should be. Skitter is actively trying to push the game forward.


what are you basing your metaread on me from?
(also since like ~wednesday when the game kinda started stalling i'd argue that i haven't been trying ot push the game forward)

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #470  (isolation #63)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 pm

I also dont know if either of them are the sort to pre-plan exchanges

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #471  (isolation #64)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:47 pm

@ank fair enough

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #476  (isolation #65)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:04 pm

In post 467, skitter30 wrote:what are you basing your metaread on me from?


@vedith i can't tell if you've gone back to read other posts or something but i would like an answer to this

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #478  (isolation #66)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:17 pm

i think i only have one game with you (a year and a half ago and you spent most of it trying to mislynch me)

if i've played with your alts idk but from my pov i wasn't aware that you have a good sense for what my towngame should look like?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #482  (isolation #67)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:46 pm

In post 479, Vedith wrote:At one stage I was running 9 alts and I know I've played more than 1 with you.
I probably won't have a good solid sense, which past games have proven whenever I use meta theres a good chance i read the slot incorrectly. But if I feel that someone is town because I recognise a good play or feel that the intention are town in going with it until proven otherwise.

Even now as Scum you have no reason to question me so that makes me feel more confident.


ok fair enough; i don't know your alts and like i said the only game on my end i'm aware of is that micro from like a year and a half ago (i mis-day-vigged day1 and you proceeded to spend the rest of the game trying to mislynch me)

also scum!me is fairly decent at pushing back on townreads i think i don't deserve (although i'm more accepting of it because hey, getting townread as scum is nice)

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #483  (isolation #68)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:46 pm

i kinda wnat to see tryhard!eragon again ngl

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #490  (isolation #69)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:21 am

In post 484, Eragon wrote:
In post 483, skitter30 wrote:i kinda wnat to see tryhard!eragon again ngl


tryhard from which game?

im not really feeling this game rn :(


i'm thinking of the open. i know you were actually, like, scum there but if you can post like that as scum i kinda think that if you're town you could post like that too?

i'm sorry that you're not feeling this game rn
atm tho you feel very lackluster and just kinda like around and responding to things other people are doing and it makes it hard to read you
idk how can i help you get back into this game? do you have any reads you want to talk about? do you have any sense of who you want to lynch today?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #491  (isolation #70)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:25 am

In post 487, Eragon wrote:frankly, i dont think i have one. I havent seen anything that makes me think he is town or scum. i wasnt a huge fan of his last post that without progression changes his reads against someone he was calling another person out for pushing, kinda feels band-wagony, but its not huge.


ok i guess you don't really have reads

posts like this are just kinda ... bad. but scum!you is capable of not looking awful so i guess i don't know if you continue posting like this knowing that you're getting flak for it when you're fully capable of posting better as scum?

idk but then we get back into the wifom-y debate of 'he could totally be doing it on purpose to fleece people he played with last time!' which is confusing and not helpful because i don't know how to figure out what you're doing either way so i guess this is a long and ramble-y way of saying that these posts are still kinda nai which isn't really helpful

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #492  (isolation #71)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:29 am

ok there's 5 days and change left and we've spent the last half-week doing like nothing

town: vizzy, lazy reads, maybe slaxx

not town: eragon, ausuka, pink ball, vedith

somewhere in the middle: ank

not really interested or willing to lynch any of {vizzy/lazyreads/slaxx/ank} today
maybe not pink ball either cuz i'm awful at reading him and this sort of read gets better as the game goes on
so i'm looking at eragon + ausuka + vedith as a lynchpool rn

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #505  (isolation #72)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:43 pm

In post 494, Ausuka wrote:HEAL: Invisibility

this is popular enough and I think he's town so.


your posts feel kinda awkward to me and i don't know why :/

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #506  (isolation #73)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:43 pm

In post 495, lazyreads wrote:still think pink ball is likely scum, undecided who is second most scummy. vedith i think is scummier than tosser was


why do you think vedith is scummier than tosser?
i actually think he's been wholly nai and my vote is mostly residual tbh

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #507  (isolation #74)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:45 pm

i kinda want to vote ausuka rn but i don't know why
i feel like ... ambivalent wrt both eragon and pink ball and i feel like even though it's a 20 page game i don't really have enough from any of them to have a solid scumread on rn

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #511  (isolation #75)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:23 pm

i think you're kinda upset with me but i don't know why you are?
i'd like to try to work through this with you and try to work it out if i can but i'm not entirely sure why you're mad at me?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #513  (isolation #76)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:36 pm

idk i kinda thought you were mad at me? and i wasn't sure what i did to prompt that

i'm not really scumreading you tho, that's the part i'm not really following? like you keep indicating you think i shouldn't be scumreading you and that i ought to know better but ... i'm not scumreading you rn

you're in my poe, yes, but i don't really actively scumread ... anyone rn and that's what i was saying a few posts up, that the game is weird - i townread a bunch of people and everyone else is in my poe even though i don't explicitly scumread them really

like yeah i found you scummy on tone ... but i always do so i don't pay much credence to it; it doesn't really mean anything if i scumread you on tone for the last three games and you were town in two of them; obviously scumreading you on tone is not a good way to read you so it's not a very significant indicator. i was more noting that i felt that way but i wasn't pushing you off of it really

so like i *do* read parts of your play as scummy but i don't give it much weight because i always do so holistically even though the individual actions are scummy they don't make me scumread you? idk if i explained that better but does that make sense?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #516  (isolation #77)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:05 pm

yes, i've said i'm not reading you on tone for that reason because it's not reliable

i'm a little bit :/ out of this game and am having trouble remembering what your reads are offhand, can you remind me?

if you flip scum i guess somethign like ausuka > vedith >> and hoenstly i don't know what goes on here i don't have a good enough sense of everyone else's reads rn to fill out the rest of the chart

if you're town i think i vote one of {ausuka/vedith/eragon} tomorrow

i geuss your flip won't help my poe too much really
i don't think you're my optimal lynch today anyways, i'd rather in {ausuka/vedith}

honestly i don't have a good enough grasp of the gamestate to figure out the implications upon your flip rn which is sad because i'm almost never this disengaged from the gamestate and i'm trying to envision that universe and i just can't, i just don't have a good enough feel for the associatives between everyone rn and it's weird and very disorienting and i don't know how to approach a gamestate or form associative-based reads when i don't have that base level of knowledge to work with

==

lazyreads and ank have similar poes to me, as does slaxx and vizzy i think
i don't know if i should be worried that everyone i'm townreading is mostly townreading everyone else

i really have no idea what to think about all of {pink ball, eragon, vedith, ausuka}
ausuka is gut-scummy but i have no idea why, all of her posts just feel awkward
vedith is residually scummy from tosser but i dont't hink he's done anything ai really
eragon is being lazy and it's wifom-y and i don't know how to read him
pink ball hasn't done anything i know how to read conclusively either

so that's where i'm at and that's not very helpful and it's kinda frustrating but i don't know how to get back into this or to kickstart it again

In post 451, Ausuka wrote: is actually quite towny i think and i townlean ankamius for it which means that scum are probably in a pool of {skitter, slaxx, eragon} and of that pool i think i'm inclined to think slaxx is town? so i'll look to see if skitter/eragon is viable here.


ausuka did you work on this more?
talk about your read on me?

the fact that both ausuka and vedith want eragon is a bit worrying - that two members of my poe want another person in it
they *probably* aren't scum together? maybe?

In post 464, Vedith wrote:Okay. I've done a read through at last. Yay Vedith \o/
I really like Invisibility Ank and Skitter as town. Which is odd as I don't normally town read easily.
Eragon and PB are pinging my finger tips. PB town reading Eragon for a weak reason and now all of a sudden back tracking?
Eragons posts to PB all look pre planned or faked.
and just feel planned between them.


do you have any thoughts on ausuka, slaxx, or lazyreads?

i'm not really vibing voting eragon rn i think

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #517  (isolation #78)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 pm

also didn't i scumread you day1 in the open ...?
or am i misremembering

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #519  (isolation #79)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:08 pm

he thinks you're faking being bored/frustrated rn and that town doesn't act this way in this situation

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #524  (isolation #80)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:13 pm

it's kinda hard for me to read you off of your reads and motivations like you asked when you don't seem to really have any :/

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #526  (isolation #81)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 pm

vizzy do you think he's ate-ing rn?
i'm god-awful at reading ate

p-edit i get that too sometimes :lol:

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #528  (isolation #82)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:19 pm

ok but how am i supposed to read you then ...

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #533  (isolation #83)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:29 pm

In post 530, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 528, skitter30 wrote:ok but how am i supposed to read you then ...

What's your point, skitter. You said I'm a PoE read, I have nothing to do against that. You're townreading more other players than me, I'm telling you with anticipation thar you're wrong with one of them at least.


You're complaining that i'm scumreading you on tone but i've said multiple times that i'm not

And then say i should read you off of your reads/motivations instead

So i ask you what your reads/motivations are and you say you dont really have any and you go back to saying i shouldnt read you off of tone but again, i'm not

So i'm not really following what you want or expect from me here

And you dont like that you're in my poe but i'm not sure what you want me to do about that given that i'm not sure how to read you here exactly

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #534  (isolation #84)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:30 pm

In post 531, Invisibility wrote:
In post 526, skitter30 wrote:vizzy do you think he's ate-ing rn?
i'm god-awful at reading ate

p-edit i get that too sometimes :lol:

town usually only get angry after they feel like they’ve been abused for a long time (scumread for nothing)
scum will force if they feel screwed
I don’t really remember enough “abuse” of pb
though I guess there’s the thing with the groups but like
wasn’t that only one thing?


Yeah thats the thing i'm not sure where this whole convo or related animus is coming from

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #550  (isolation #85)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:31 am

In post 538, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 533, skitter30 wrote:
In post 530, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 528, skitter30 wrote:ok but how am i supposed to read you then ...

What's your point, skitter. You said I'm a PoE read, I have nothing to do against that. You're townreading more other players than me, I'm telling you with anticipation thar you're wrong with one of them at least.


You're complaining that i'm scumreading you on tone but i've said multiple times that i'm not

And then say i should read you off of your reads/motivations instead

So i ask you what your reads/motivations are and you say you dont really have any and you go back to saying i shouldnt read you off of tone but again, i'm not

So i'm not really following what you want or expect from me here

And you dont like that you're in my poe but i'm not sure what you want me to do about that given that i'm not sure how to read you here exactly

I'll answer you for the last time: I'm not asking anything from you. I'm not saying you're scumreading me for tone, in the very same post you're quoting I said I'm a PoE read from you, that's not saying you're scumreading me for tone. When I said you should read my motivations I meant what I've posted since the start of the game; I was saying that, instead of reading tone, you should read content (and again, I'm not saying you're scumreading me for tone).

Once again, I don't get why you took this personally. I'm frustrated for being scumread, frustrated wirht Slaxx because if he's town he's not doing his job, frustrated with lolreads 'cause she would rather tunnel me than get good reads and frustrated to whoever said that my Eragon progression was scummy. But of all of that, you thought I was talking to you when I didn't even imply it


because you kept calling me out by name?

i'm just very confused by this entire conversation and i can't tell if we like read different games or we're communicating badly because i'm honestly not entirely sure what this convo is about tbh and i'm not really following your side of it like at all

==

In post 547, Pink Ball wrote:Slaxx has scummy motivations here, I'm 99% sure of that


why

==

In post 547, Pink Ball wrote:Slaxx has scummy motivations here, I'm 99% sure of that


why is ausuka town?

p-edit i need to read that post

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #551  (isolation #86)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:32 am

uh did you just self-hammer

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #553  (isolation #87)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:35 am

In post 475, schadd_ wrote:Pink Ball (2): Eragon, lazyreads


+ vizzy + slaxx + pink ball so i guess yeah

i guess i'm going to assume that's a townflip because scum self-hammering here is dumb so

slaxx = eragon >> lazyreads = vizzy is where i think scum is on that wagon

and vizzy is getting doctored so yeah

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #554  (isolation #88)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:36 am

In post 552, Pink Ball wrote:Skitter I never called you out, I said I tried to talk to you in order to stop being scumread by tone by you, nothing else. Bye bye


ok, sorry for the confusion then, i did not understand what you were trying to say
sorry that the game was that unpleasant for you too :/

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #556  (isolation #89)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:00 am

:lol:

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #566  (isolation #90)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:26 pm

In post 562, Ausuka wrote:i'm almost certainly living through the night but in case I don't I'm not sure Eragon is scum anymore and I'm starting to think slaxx might be scum. I don't really like his play recently with the votes on me -> PB.


i'm also starting to tend more towards scum!slaxx

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #569  (isolation #91)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm

a) i'm pretty sure i came up with that pool like a week ago, well before it was convenient or popular (i've been giving the town/not-town updates for most of the dayphase), so i don't think this is an entirely fair complaint
and the fact that the people i townread agree makes me feel better about it's viability (and stirs paranoia that i'm townreading scum somewhere)

b) if i knew why your posts feel awkward, i would have said so, but i don't, so i can't. i'm pretty sure i've only played one game with you in the past ~ six months wherein you were scum but honestly i don't remember anything about your posting there so i can't use that as a datapoint super well to compare awkwardness offhand, maybe at some point i'll go back and compare; i don't know what your posting usually looks like so saying that you're posting the same way as you usually do doesn't help super much. also i'm not sure why the fact that nobody else has called your posts awkward implies that it might be a fake read.

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #570  (isolation #92)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm

In post 568, Ankamius wrote:Did you guys lynch while I was asleep?

...


pink ball self-hammered this morning

aside is it a thing for scum to avoid awkward twilights?

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #762  (isolation #93)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:58 pm

gg all!
thanks schadd for modding!


[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games