micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Signups Here
Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #60  (isolation #0)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Once upon a time, there was a farmer named Eragon, who worked on farm with his stepfather and stepbrother. He grew animals and plants, hoping for enough to make it through each winter.

/water our wheat crops

One fateful day, he was hunting in the forest, when all of a sudden, a loud *bang* and a burst of pink occurred.
He was frightened, but brought back the apparant stone in the center of clearing. That pink ball turned out to be a dragon egg, and grew to be a fated friend.

/vote Pinkball

Ok his travels, he met a skittery man of 30 years, and quickly befriended them through the love of cats. They were evenly matched in skills of all form, and were actually half-brothers, unknown to even themselves.

Heal Skitter30

And then there was that one invisible dude that no one saw.

Also the evil doge emperor, that wore slacks and liked to slack off
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #61  (isolation #1)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

In post 59, Pink Ball wrote:Wait, Eragon is here too?? What is this, Open 945?

/water our wheat crops



(Party)

I should really become a bard
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #62  (isolation #2)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 pm

And then during winter, Eragon needs to cut the wheat so that he has food to live...
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #64  (isolation #3)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:49 pm

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #67  (isolation #4)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:52 pm

Hey town wins if nobody dies for six day/night cycles


WE NEED TO NO LYNCH EVEY SINGLE DAY SO WE WIN ON DAY 6 THIS IS THE BEST PLAN EVER BWAHAHAHHAA(!)

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #69  (isolation #5)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:53 pm

In post 65, Slaxx wrote:Idk I just liked the vote. It’s the most interesting thing that’s happened.

/water our wheat crops


What about my story? That wasn’t interesting?

:cry:

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #71  (isolation #6)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:04 pm

So wheat is close enough to whistle right?

So if we wet our whistles, can we whistle a merry tune when we wet our wheat whistles?

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #72  (isolation #7)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:19 pm

(Continuing the story)

Eragon, with his pink dragon, and the skittery man went on their travels to find the cat revolution army so that they could finally defeat the evil, slacking doge emperor.

The skittery man explained his previous ventures, how he was tossed in the dungeons of dogeville by an evil jaidog, but escaped, and his mentor was kiled.

Then he met up with a eragon and they finally found the cat revolution army, but they cat’s leader did not trust the skittery man, and also had him tossed in a jail.

Howver, this jail was nicer, and the skittery man became lazy and started to read many many books

While they were at the revolution camp, there was a band of omega-raptors in The close proximity, under the control of the evil doge

(I had trouble finding something funny for ausuka)

The omega-raptors invaded the cat’s headquarters, but ended up with a massive owie, and all the cats chased them out meowing “suckahs”
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #74  (isolation #8)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:24 pm

In post 73, Slaxx wrote:I like the flavor

“Revolution camp” in a different context could be awful



true

(i mean its basically just the story of Eragon, the first book, summarized in like 200 words and changed to a different flavor and aimed towards the playerlist :3)
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #75  (isolation #9)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 pm

REEEEEE

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #78  (isolation #10)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:59 am

Help poor young Eragon

Spoiler: medium pic
Image


turn this

Spoiler: small pic
Image


into this

Spoiler: big pic
Image


using this

Spoiler: big pic
Image


so that we can have this

Spoiler: another big pic
Image



/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #79  (isolation #11)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:00 am

i recommend opening one spoiler at a time or you'll have to scroll forever

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #102  (isolation #12)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:09 pm

In post 100, Pink Ball wrote:@ausuka I was messing with slaxx, I wasn't going to harvest the wheat crops. I don't know how will the wheat crops affect the game at all, but if I had to assume something and after playing the first iteration of schadd's game, I think that after having a certain amount of wheat harvested, someone from town AND someone from scum will get a PR. It would be weird that ONLY one faction gets an ability thanks to the wheat thing since it would be too obvious who isn't watering the wheat crops or even who harvest them without consent from the rest.

That being said, the harvest mechanic is the interesting one; I think that, depending on WHO harvest the wheat crops will make the difference on WHO gets the power. So my conclusion is that everyone will want to water the wheat crops, but only certain people will want to harvest them.

/water our wheat crops



I claim bread eater

If I am able to harvest more than 50 wheat I can eat some bread, which does absolutely nothing

/s

/water out wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #111  (isolation #13)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:08 pm

In post 90, tosser wrote:
In post 77, lazyreads wrote:
In post 39, tosser wrote:hello friends :D

In post 40, tosser wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

you seem far too excitable

In post 42, tosser wrote:i'm a bit tired maybe in the morning

this seems pretty scummy

VOTE: tosser

not watering the crops?


i could say the same to you, you haven't watered the crops once either

In post 90, tosser wrote:
In post 77, lazyreads wrote:
In post 39, tosser wrote:hello friends :D

In post 40, tosser wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

you seem far too excitable

In post 42, tosser wrote:i'm a bit tired maybe in the morning

this seems pretty scummy

VOTE: tosser

not watering the crops?

In post 91, tosser wrote:don't know why Invisibility is so invested in farming


uhh is this is a bad thing?
the way you phrased it makes it seem like you think its a bad thing.
If you think its a bad thing, why, and why are you not talking about anyone else invested in farming?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #112  (isolation #14)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:09 pm

In post 97, tosser wrote:no, that's why i'm asking


what was your question?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #113  (isolation #15)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:09 pm

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #115  (isolation #16)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 pm

In post 100, Pink Ball wrote:@ausuka I was messing with slaxx, I wasn't going to harvest the wheat crops. I don't know how will the wheat crops affect the game at all, but if I had to assume something and after playing the first iteration of schadd's game, I think that after having a certain amount of wheat harvested, someone from town AND someone from scum will get a PR. It would be weird that ONLY one faction gets an ability thanks to the wheat thing since it would be too obvious who isn't watering the wheat crops or even who harvest them without consent from the rest.

That being said, the harvest mechanic is the interesting one; I think that, depending on WHO harvest the wheat crops will make the difference on WHO gets the power. So my conclusion is that everyone will want to water the wheat crops, but only certain people will want to harvest them.

/water our wheat crops



*pets pink dragon*

what if... farming does absolutely nothing and is just a way to get activity started (!)

i doubt that as a possiblity but it is possible

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #116  (isolation #17)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 pm

In post 105, tosser wrote:that wasn't, my next post was made towards you though. i don't know how difficult it's to get


that wasnt a question though?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #117  (isolation #18)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:14 pm

In post 108, tosser wrote:how was i targeting him about the farming? god it's like people can't read what an awkward to-and-fro


the only person that said you are targeting invisi is invisi
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #118  (isolation #19)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:15 pm

dognamit

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #126  (isolation #20)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:07 pm

/water our wheat crops with a ;
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #127  (isolation #21)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:19 pm

are you being hit by snowmaggedon?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #138  (isolation #22)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 pm

@skitter did you not read the story ;_;

It was all in the flavor
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #139  (isolation #23)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:25 pm

The flavor tells all, knows all
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #141  (isolation #24)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 pm

In post 140, skitter30 wrote:i skimmed it :)
am i supposed to be murtagh (sp?)?
(if i remember eragon correctly, it's been a few years lol)

i guess my question is more why did you choose me to fit that part of the story that caused you to heal me, and not, say, slaxx or something?
or was it just random



Yes, exactly


Is was just random and the way I could best tailor the name to fit the story
Pink ball(dragon egg)
Skitter30(skittery young man)
slaxx(mah, used their avatar of evil doge wearing slacks)
invisibility is the invisible man
etc...
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #208  (isolation #25)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:38 pm

In post 145, lazyreads wrote:
In post 117, Eragon wrote:
In post 108, tosser wrote:how was i targeting him about the farming? god it's like people can't read what an awkward to-and-fro


the only person that said you are targeting invisi is invisi

okay all of my posts are sorted by author so i havent actually read tosser say this yet....... bu tit looks towny


how the hell do you do this lmfao

In post 146, lazyreads wrote:okay, so eragon also does not talk about reads


indeed


In post 164, Slaxx wrote:Because your reads are my reads. Which worked last time. So townlean.

Eragon is more fluff than solve so far. He strikes me as a more proactive town player though that’s based off a scumgame of his we shared.


it was like literally 2 days into the game

also if i strike you as pro-active town from my scumgame, then what does it mean when im not pro-active (!)

(im kidding here literally just don't try to meta read me it doesnt work)


In post 181, Pink Ball wrote:I wouldn't mind if you do that, I think I'm pretty good at sorting you later.

Eragon is probably town; I would've expected an early push from him as scum



why do you think i'd push more people as scum?

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #209  (isolation #26)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:40 pm

In post 195, Ausuka wrote:i don't really get the tosser wagon.

In post 91, tosser wrote:don't know why Invisibility is so invested in farming

this doesn't have a question mark but like, it still comes across as a question? it's pressing invis about the farming. it could have been more direct but i don't see any scum motivation for him to put it this way, and i also don't see any scum motivation to call something you said a question if you don't think it's a question.

In post 149, Slaxx wrote:By the way, my issue with Tosser is that they read as intentionally opaque then gave Vizzy trouble for understanding them.

I don't think tosser actually pushed invis as scum for this and I don't see why scum!tosser gives Vizzy trouble in an alignment neutral way.

Eragon what are your thoughts on tosser?


frankly i havent really been paying attention that much.

Like, i've got some weird pings, but weird pings could just be playstyle

I'll actually have to look at the posts deeper + its still early
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #210  (isolation #27)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:42 pm

In post 196, Ausuka wrote:so far i want this:

HEAL: lazyreads

VOTE: Eragon

Lazy mainly gutreads as town here? like she feels like she's genuinely going through the thread and looking for scum in a gimmick alt way.

Eragon's content posts feel off to me? Like I feel like is picking at flaws in tosser's posts but not in a scumhunting way if that makes sense, like he isn't really interested in if tosser is scum or not.


uhh i mean on of them was me questioning tosser if i was understanding the intent right and the other was me saying that tosser asked the same question about what he himself is doing, so i dont really think either of those are picking at flaws
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #212  (isolation #28)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:44 pm

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #213  (isolation #29)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:46 pm

In post 203, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 201, Ausuka wrote:
In post 197, Pink Ball wrote:Why do you use interrogation marks when you're stating your opinion

/water our wheat crops

That's just how I write, I can stop if it bothers you. And also I'm saying the complete opposite of that - I'm saying that the quotation mark is not always necessary for an interrogation, not that it always is. In any case I can't see how tosser is scummy for thinking that you don't need a quotation mark.

/water our wheat crops

Sorry, it doesn't bother me, didn't want to imply that. It pings me as scummy in a psychological level, like you're giving your opinions but with a pinch of salt in order to avoid being pushed for them


i do this sometimes too actually.

im not gonna bother finding examples, but i normally do it when im more unsure about it, almost like an implied "what do you think about it?"


Like, i think this post is kinda scummy?
(note: this is an example)
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #216  (isolation #30)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:49 pm

surface level townread on lazyreads because they aren't afraid to contradict themselves with the post by author.

Like the "why did i think that?" post read as genuine and if its genuine, it shows actively gamesolving and not just faking reads

light but there nonetheless
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #217  (isolation #31)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:49 pm

frickin

/water our wheat crops
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #219  (isolation #32)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:51 pm

In post 213, Eragon wrote:
In post 203, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 201, Ausuka wrote:
In post 197, Pink Ball wrote:Why do you use interrogation marks when you're stating your opinion

/water our wheat crops

That's just how I write, I can stop if it bothers you. And also I'm saying the complete opposite of that - I'm saying that the quotation mark is not always necessary for an interrogation, not that it always is. In any case I can't see how tosser is scummy for thinking that you don't need a quotation mark.

/water our wheat crops

Sorry, it doesn't bother me, didn't want to imply that. It pings me as scummy in a psychological level, like you're giving your opinions but with a pinch of salt in order to avoid being pushed for them


i do this sometimes too actually.

im not gonna bother finding examples, but i normally do it when im more unsure about it, almost like an implied "what do you think about it?"


Like, i think this post is kinda scummy?
(note: this is an example)
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #221  (isolation #33)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Image
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #305  (isolation #34)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:53 pm

In post 231, skitter30 wrote:ok, suppose i tell you that his inordinate enthusiasm and hollow posting is fairly typical for town!vizzy and i've never seen scum!vizzy post that way - he's much more stilted and frozen as scum in my experience, and has much more trouble faking reads and opinions

(source: three towngames with town!vizzy that i correctly pegged him in rvs, and two scumgames where i was partnered with scum!vizzy)

i don't think the semantic argument is much ai honestly, although i can understand why you're annoyed about it


idk in the Worst Upick game he was able to make pretty good reads, but i actually found he was a lot more focused on playing and like, "Showing progression" instead of making posts, as you call them "hollow" (not a bad thing)

In post 233, skitter30 wrote:either way i'm pretty sure this is town!vizzy here


agree

In post 234, tosser wrote:well as i said my original vote was just because i felt his style annoying it wasn't a scumread. i don't feel like unvoting now though based on how he reacted and the subsequent obfuscation when i prodded him


so you voted him because you thought he was annoying?
also, can you elaborate on the "reaction" that you think is scummy?
and what the shit does obfuscation even mean lmao.

In post 242, lazyreads wrote:VOTE: eragon

do you have any explanation?

In post 253, Ankamius wrote:I don't like Eragons p5 either

what about P.5 specifically?

In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?

my empty content posts are not empty content they are just empty game content :lol: :lol: :lol: how dare you suggest i'd make empty content posts /s

In post 267, Slaxx wrote:
In post 265, Ankamius wrote:
In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.



No because as I said Tosser is recently returned so I don’t think it has much to do with his perception of players outside the game.


i'll just state this for clarification
I have never played with or heard of tosser until I started this game. so unless he is an alt, then no outside influences.

In post 273, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: ank


can you explain this vote?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #306  (isolation #35)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:58 pm

In post 292, Ankamius wrote:Either way, Ausuka and Eragon had the scummiest responses to the mechanic. Invisibility is town for other reasons and I'm not entirely sure about Skitter. Tosser I'm unsure about since he was almost reluctant to fuel the wheat farm, which can go both ways.


i dont even remember my response, can you explain what it is and why its scummy?

In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon


how do these groups correlate at all

In post 302, skitter30 wrote:cool cool
last game's setup was kinda funky (but really cool!) and i wanted to know if you had any sense of what a 'schadd funky setup (tm)' might look like before you softed things


does this mean that you think Ank is town b/c if they were scum w/out previous knowledge they would have not claimed such a "bizarre role"?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #353  (isolation #36)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 pm

In post 309, skitter30 wrote:
In post 305, Eragon wrote:idk in the Worst Upick game he was able to make pretty good reads, but i actually found he was a lot more focused on playing and like, "Showing progression" instead of making posts, as you call them "hollow" (not a bad thing)


i, uh, literally have no memory of him bieng in that game, whoops
i'll have to refresh my memory of that game and see what his game looks like at some point because i honestly don't remember him there at all

In post 306, Eragon wrote:does this mean that you think Ank is town b/c if they were scum w/out previous knowledge they would have not claimed such a "bizarre role"?

i think she's less likely to have made up the role if she wasn't aware of the prior setup; if she had some sense of what the setup was i'd be more suspicious of her claiming a weird role. idk if i explained that well, does that make sense?

In post 305, Eragon wrote:and what the shit does obfuscation even mean lmao.


making things confusing on purpose in order to frustrate and/or confuse the other person so that they dont' understand your true meaning

In post 307, lazyreads wrote:
In post 299, skitter30 wrote:i think town: vizzy, lazyreads, slaxx, probably in that order

so scum is in: eragon, pink ball, tosser, ank, ausuka

i agree but townread ank

so im gonna see if you or ausuka will be the fifht in my coalitiinon


i think the soft is for a real role, and i think the way she softed it is very slightly +town but not enough for me to like townread her or anything


1. it was a p.good game imo like not normal vizzy

2. ye thats what i thought you meant i was just confirming

3. ah. well thats literally just invisi's double jaw-facelift upside down smile thing or whatever probably (just invisi IMO)

In post 310, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: lazyreads

I personally think they are town, even if their pushes are kinda weak/weird.

In post 312, lazyreads wrote:its really fun piecing togethre conversations by looking at what each person said one at a time


then. change? it!
In post 313, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon

I'm not following any of what she's said at this point. She says there is one scum in a group that seems random (why Slaxx, Ank and me? What's the correlation there?) and between another group that seems random, finishing with saying who probably is scum: me, who she has been pushing for the stupidest thing she can take, and Eragon who I'm townreading and explicitly said I was. In fact, is the only read I've stated. So this whole things seems off and like pushing an agenda.


And then says that "that was bad" which kinda nullifies the whole thing
personally i think the fact they are doing weird shit with their posting display and constantly correcting themselves in-thread without being helped makes them towny

In post 314, Slaxx wrote:Okay

Little tilted but I’ll bite

Eragon town WHY pb


WhY nOt?

In post 320, Slaxx wrote:
In post 319, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 317, Slaxx wrote:Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there

Come again for big fudge?


I think Eragon is doing #1

Which is why I don’t buy the “different than his scum game” argument


So im different from Open 745, we've all agreed that.
Now, does that make me town? not neccesarily, because its something that could be faked.
Then, does that make me scum? not neccesarily, because its something that could be genuine.

I play almost every game differently, so i always laugh when people try to meta me for seeming similar-ish or different-ish. There are a few things that are tells, like as scum i tend to create reasons out of weak things and LAMIST without really LAMIST'ing, but thats not really applicable here, but really thats hard to find and yada yada.
I've had meme scum games
I've had hardcore scum games
I've had meme town games
I've had plenty of hardcore town games

In post 322, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 320, Slaxx wrote:
In post 319, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 317, Slaxx wrote:Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there

Come again for big fudge?


I think Eragon is doing #1

Which is why I don’t buy the “different than his scum game” argument

What makes you think that? Do you think Eragon is capable of doing that so quickly? I mean we have just started the game, I think we would notice at least some common factor from the last game and this


I mean i did replace into the game last time so Its a different stage

In post 323, skitter30 wrote:
In post 299, skitter30 wrote:i'm aware that i've never played with town!him and that i don't know what his towngame looks like, and that he might be trying to change his playstyle if he's scum again here given that there's a fair amount of overlapping player list


@slaxx yeah i noted that that might be a thing

earlier i was basically noting that his game was different
i don't think that's inherently townie


^

In post 324, lazyreads wrote:am i really "pushing" you anyways

thats a real question i cant see all of my opsts but i personally wouldnt call what ive done pushing


Then. change? it!
:lol:
why do you subject yourself to this torture?

In post 325, Slaxx wrote:Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game

but why is it scummy that my game is different?

In post 326, skitter30 wrote:to clarify: his game is different
i don't know if that's because his alignment is different or because he's purposefully trying to get read as a different alignment here by playing differently to that game


Listen to this wise man of 30 years old, even if he is skittery
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #365  (isolation #37)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:56 pm

In post 336, Slaxx wrote:
In post 330, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 325, Slaxx wrote:Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game

I asked you why do you think that makes him scum. I'm saying i don't think he could do it; that would make him town. You say he could: that doesn't make him scum. Being able to doesn't mean hest doing it


So we both say the same thing without reasoning but yours is more valid than mine?

I literally presented an argument (my doc play last game) as an example of someone making an overadjustment to their play.

Eragon fleeced me as scum last game, and skitter.

So, is he capable? Uh, yeah.

Do you genuinely not believe that?


thanks slaxxy <3

I am not even trying to argue that im not capable. Im arguing that frankly, it holds no ground. I could show you scumgames i meme around and got lynched D1 through panic
I could show you a scumgame where i absolutely ruled
I could show you towngames with each of the above
It depends on how i feel about the game

In post 344, Slaxx wrote:He’s capable of that change.

And idk, I’m having a hard time believing that someone who is being less solvey than their scum game is town. You have to act town as scum right? So he obviously has a benchmark he was playing to.

I think this game after the loss last game he is adjusting and that’s why he’s posting a lot of passive and filler content.

Sorry Eragon, I’m not trying to crap on you or anything. I enjoy playing with you. PB just doesn’t or won’t get it.


Thing is, do you have to act like your towngame. or do you have to act like you are being generally towny?
I am posting passive/filler. Its still just a few days in to the game.
I've had towngames where i absolutely rock and carry, similar to the scumgame
Ive also had towngames where i just suck

In post 347, skitter30 wrote:
In post 341, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 333, skitter30 wrote:
In post 328, Pink Ball wrote:Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2


are you basically scumreading her for having bad reads?

I think it's pretty clear I'm scumreading her for that post about two groups that doesntt correlate at all, and because the only two players she has pushed in the game happens to be in different groups and say they're probably scum


i'm not following, sorry

you're saying: lol-making two groups of random players is scummy
and pushing one person of each of the two groups and saying they're scum (two people who you incidentally know/think are town) makes her scummy?

can you explain this again? i don't get it


I think its just because like, if we both flip town, then Lazy can just come up and say, "oh it must be the other person instead" which is the "Agenda"
i personally disagree that its scummy. I thought the groups were weird but i just wanted some extra explanation


In post 352, skitter30 wrote:
In post 344, Slaxx wrote:He’s capable of that change.

And idk, I’m having a hard time believing that someone who is being less solvey than their scum game is town. You have to act town as scum right? So he obviously has a benchmark he was playing to.

I think this game after the loss last game he is adjusting and that’s why he’s posting a lot of passive and filler content.

Sorry Eragon, I’m not trying to crap on you or anything. I enjoy playing with you. PB just doesn’t or won’t get it.


i can kinda see someone as town deciding to shitpost and just post fluff because they weren't into the game yet
i can also kinda see someone as scum (who fleeced people last game for being tryhard and 'obvtown') deciding to shitpost and just post fluff to disassociate this game from their previous scumgame

honestly i have no way of knowing what's going on here so i'm not weighing this bit of evidence that much really
it's basically nai to me


^
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #366  (isolation #38)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:58 pm

In post 364, Slaxx wrote:Okay buts it’s page 15 now


and am i shitposting?

Spoiler:
Image
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #369  (isolation #39)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:00 pm

In post 357, skitter30 wrote:(i'm a she btw)



sorry ;_;

im going to say it was just all part of the flavor and i didnt make a mistake, deal :3
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #432  (isolation #40)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:51 pm

urgh

I've been sick last couple days

hope to have time today/tommorow
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #433  (isolation #41)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:52 pm

In post 425, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Pink Ball

VOTE: Ausuka

I guess? The fact that Ausuka is voting for Eragon is kinda making me less sure that I'm on the right track in this game


why does Ausuka voting me mean that you are wrong?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #484  (isolation #42)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:48 pm

In post 483, skitter30 wrote:i kinda wnat to see tryhard!eragon again ngl


tryhard from which game?

im not really feeling this game rn :(
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #485  (isolation #43)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:51 pm

In post 439, schadd_ wrote:vedith does that


oh hai

In post 452, Ausuka wrote:eragon what are your reads right now?

looking through era's iso i still feel that he's scum; like he's not really making any pushes and doesn't feel interested in scumhunting at all and says it's because it's earlygame even though it's not and he's even putting effort into the game, it's just that as far as I can tell it isn't going into scumhunting.



like, i dont even know right now.

I've never really gotten like... into this game

When i said it was early game it was like 4-5 days into the game. thats still early for a game that goes on this long
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #486  (isolation #44)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:51 pm

In post 461, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: eragon
iso'd and the posting was lazy
gonna need to iso my other nullreads


lazy /=/ scum
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #487  (isolation #45)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:01 am

In post 463, Pink Ball wrote:Whoops sorry, I have nothing new to say tho, I was expecting Slaxx to answer my question but it didn't happen.

Eragon could be scum, yeah. Maybe I townread him tol easily



that progression deserves a :thonk: as you literally townread me strongly enough to make a push on Lazyreads for pushing an agenda.



In post 480, Vedith wrote:
In post 452, Ausuka wrote:looking through era's iso i still feel that he's scum; like he's not really making any pushes and doesn't feel interested in scumhunting at all and says it's because it's earlygame even though it's not and he's even putting effort into the game, it's just that as far as I can tell it isn't going into scumhunting.


I agree with this.
It looks like he is interested in Scum hunting. But he starts a push or questioning then it feels it falls through.
This doesn't directly fall under Scum but there's a good chance here I think.

@Eragon - You're vote is just sitting on PB from your first post. What's your actual read there right now?


frankly, i dont think i have one. I havent seen anything that makes me think he is town or scum. i wasnt a huge fan of his last post that without progression changes his reads against someone he was calling another person out for pushing, kinda feels band-wagony, but its not huge.
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #488  (isolation #46)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:34 am

I’m in a lot of games, and was in a 30P that got canceled just today but that’s taken a lot of my effort and WIM

Hopefully they’ll be over soon, and also with the end of marathon weekend I can put more effort into this game.

:shrug:
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #537  (isolation #47)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:34 pm

In post 489, Vedith wrote:
In post 487, Eragon wrote:frankly, i dont think i have one. I havent seen anything that makes me think he is town or scum. i wasnt a huge fan of his last post that without progression changes his reads against someone he was calling another person out for pushing, kinda feels band-wagony, but its not huge.


You're vote is currently cast on PB. Should I assume you don't have any reads below Null?
If you have I'll like you to share them.

i havent really been involved deeply enough in this game to get good reads, and i dont want to force the fuck out of reads. NGL, i'd rather just like... not give reads than give reads that i dont believe, whether those reads are correct or wrong

In post 490, skitter30 wrote:
In post 484, Eragon wrote:
In post 483, skitter30 wrote:i kinda wnat to see tryhard!eragon again ngl


tryhard from which game?

im not really feeling this game rn :(


i'm thinking of the open. i know you were actually, like, scum there but if you can post like that as scum i kinda think that if you're town you could post like that too?

i'm sorry that you're not feeling this game rn
atm tho you feel very lackluster and just kinda like around and responding to things other people are doing and it makes it hard to read you
idk how can i help you get back into this game? do you have any reads you want to talk about? do you have any sense of who you want to lynch today?


true. I mean, i can tryhard as town. Again, i dont really want to go into meta, so im not, but i just dont even know, i am more involved in my other games, this game just hasnt given me a purpose(for myself)

In post 491, skitter30 wrote:
In post 487, Eragon wrote:frankly, i dont think i have one. I havent seen anything that makes me think he is town or scum. i wasnt a huge fan of his last post that without progression changes his reads against someone he was calling another person out for pushing, kinda feels band-wagony, but its not huge.


ok i guess you don't really have reads

posts like this are just kinda ... bad. but scum!you is capable of not looking awful so i guess i don't know if you continue posting like this knowing that you're getting flak for it when you're fully capable of posting better as scum?

idk but then we get back into the wifom-y debate of 'he could totally be doing it on purpose to fleece people he played with last time!' which is confusing and not helpful because i don't know how to figure out what you're doing either way so i guess this is a long and ramble-y way of saying that these posts are still kinda nai which isn't really helpful


:igmeou:
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #542  (isolation #48)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:53 pm

In post 498, lazyreads wrote:
In post 487, Eragon wrote:
In post 463, Pink Ball wrote:Whoops sorry, I have nothing new to say tho, I was expecting Slaxx to answer my question but it didn't happen.

Eragon could be scum, yeah. Maybe I townread him tol easily



that progression deserves a :thonk: as you literally townread me strongly enough to make a push on Lazyreads for pushing an agenda.

this is a completely valid and really good point even from eragon

the fact that he doesn't push it more leaves a bit to think about in terms of what it means for eragon but imo makes pink ball the better lynch todya


i mean i dont see why its weird i didnt push it further when i basically left the thread one post after

In post 503, Invisibility wrote:
In post 328, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 321, lazyreads wrote:
In post 313, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon

I'm not following any of what she's said at this point. She says there is one scum in a group that seems random (why Slaxx, Ank and me? What's the correlation there?) and between another group that seems random, finishing with saying who probably is scum: me, who she has been pushing for the stupidest thing she can take, and Eragon who I'm townreading and explicitly said I was. In fact, is the only read I've stated. So this whole things seems off and like pushing an agenda.

pushing what agenda

what does you townreading eragon have to do with me or anything

If you separate people into two groups, you can go an mislynch one, then the other and then the other. Let's say all from my group are town: if you say "on of the three is scum" it implies aligning lynches and scum wins. Then there's the option of one being your scumpartner; you just leave him/her for the end of the lynch order. That's the agenda.

Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2

vote pb


ur talking to pb lmao

In post 509, Pink Ball wrote:Lynch me already, I'm done with this game. I tried to put some effort but it won't happen; I start being scumread even before I got my role PM. I'll be a liability at the end, better mislynch me now

In post 510, Pink Ball wrote:Slaxx and skitter, I tried to reach both of you and I didn't get the chance. Lolreads, you are either scum or you tunneled me for the most stupid shit I've ever seen in this site.

About my Eragon progression: so y'all think it was scummy to townread him at the begining and that my read was shit, and when I say that maybe he's scum after what everyone pointed out, I get scumread because of that? Get your head out of your asses. If you want to lynch somebody 'cause the game is not progressing, say it, no problem. But don't try to justify a shitty read with some kind of logic that doesn't exist. You'll look bad either way.


i have something i want to check in regards to this reaction, hold me to it.

But, stuff off the top
-This feels very very AtE to me
-the defense about the progression stuff is a bit chainsaw-y, i mean, yes, everyone was arguing that the read on me was weak(including me!) because it was based off something easily fake-able. The problem is you just went straight to "yea i think eragon is scum now" without progression. Ok, maybe you don't townread me anymore, but why did it jump straight to a scumread. thats what pings me about it.
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #544  (isolation #49)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:03 am

In post 514, Pink Ball wrote:I only ask you to read me because of my motivations and my reads instead of tone, is that fair? If I'm in your PoE, you're wrong. I'll flip today either way and I'll flip town. Who will be your PoE tomorrow


PoE IsNt ScUmReAdS

its one thing to be upset when someone straight up scumreads you for shit reasons.

PoE literally means "i dont townread you enough to not want to lynch you"

Its basically a different way of solving. You can go for "try to scumread scum and always lynch scumreads" or you can "try to townread town and just lynch the rest"

do you honestly think you've been towny enough that no one should even consider lynching you?


Saying "you're wrong" to being in PoE just gives me bad vibes

In post 529, Pink Ball wrote:And no, I'm not AtEing. I don't AtE like this as scum. I don't say things like "people is scumreading me for shitty reasons" 'cause that mainly sounds like "I'm angry because you're right but for the wrong reasons". I'm giving facts here: the gamestate is awful and I'm the low hanging fruit. Lolwagons' push is idiotic, my progression on Eragon does makes sense from a town point of view, and I tried to get townread by some players but I couldn't due to how the game is going on.



so your Micro hosted by slaxx(the rapper one) you were not AtE'ing at all???

how does your "progression(or lack-therof)" on me make sense from a town PoV? You literally didn't give progression. thats the whole point.

Why do you "Try to get townread" as town you shouldnt need to "try"


In post 543, lazyreads wrote:
In post 542, Eragon wrote:i mean i dont see why its weird i didnt push it further when i basically left the thread one post after

it's weird to notice something most people would generally consider scummy, bring it up and then go "huh" and not mention anything about it. the timing of you leaving after you made the post has nothign to do with it



but i did mention it? i thought it was clear i thought it was scummy?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #545  (isolation #50)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:18 am

In post 233, Pink Ball wrote:Ok, I'm pretty pissed off right no. I was fucking memeing all time when there was literally ONE PERSON POSTING, and I'm called out for not doing shit? I was doing shit, I was trying to get reactions, and I got one from Invisibility that helped me sort him out. If you don't know what the hell I'm doing, ask me, for fucks sake. I already said I didn't want to explicitly say what my reads were at the time 'cause I was waiting for something to happen, why the fuck is that scummy? I really can't believe this shit.

Also, I already explained two fucking times why I felt tunneled, and you keep addressing that shit as I am wrong? FEELINGS, FEELINGS, FEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIINGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I CAN'T BE WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I *THINK* IT'S A TUNNEL. And the feeling, as I already explained, was justified on some specific posts that made me feel I was going to be scumread by Sleepless no matter what I said/did.

I'm going to be boring from now on and be pretty much straightforward with my thoughts 'cause it's clearly impossible to do something else without people thinking "what the hell is this guy doing, omg scum!!one!11!".

I started to scumread rooroo 'cause of this post:

In post 79, rooroo wrote:I will policy lynch the next person to suggest that I somehow need to put more effort into towning on day 1 than everyone else just because I'm me this has happened 3 games in a row now and 2 of them including this one are on meme alts.

low effort isn't even scum-indicative for me.


It felt like it was not a genuine feeling, too defensive when I think there was no much pressure on her, and including the fact that this is her meme alt was sketchy too, like "don't expect too much coming from me". BUT I changed my mind, everyone scumreading me because of not contributing made me feel the same way, so now this post is NAI and I have nothing on rooroo.

Invisibility reaction to my shitposting, on the other hand, felt genuine, like without thinking. "Fuck this guy, I'm trying to play this game and this guy is doing nothing" and voting me without thinking consequences comes from town IMO.

Eragon's catchup is bad in my books. The last post, specially, saying that either me or sleepless is scum and the other town, seems like preparing lynches beforehand. I think there's nothing to come to the conclusion that one of us is town and the other one is scum exclusively. We could both be scum, for example. If Sleepless flipped scum, would I become town because of how Sleepless is scumreading me or because of how I reacted to his scumread on me? No, there's nothing of that. Eragon, on that matter, seems to have the ulterior motive to note this in order to lynch one of us first and the other one when the first one flips town. This gives me even more reasons to believe Sleepless is town; I already pointed out why I feel Sleepless' posts about me feel townie.

Slaxx I think has been the most reasonable player of the whole playerlist, and his last interactions with Eragon are maybe the most AI think you could get from a player in this game. I get that someone could not like his tone, but that's pretty much NAI compared with the content he has provided. I townread people who is reasonable in general, and this is a perfect case where scum would be doing another thing that Slaxx is not doing.

From the rest, kitcat, EyesWithoutAFace and CultofAthena, I got nothing, mainly because I was focusing on the other slots first; I'm going to reread those ISOs but there's nothing that caught my attention while reading the thread... I mean I have some gutreads on Cult being townie and kitcat being scummy, but I'm not giving too much credit to that for now. Maybe real-time interactions could make those slots easier to sort out.

So my reads would be:
{SleeplessAssasin, Slaxx, Invisibility} townreads
{CultofAthena} nulltown
{rooroo, EyesWithoutAFace} null
{kitcat} nullscum
{Eragon} scumreads

Nulltown, Null and Nullscum are really close to each other, but far away from townreads and scumreads.

VOTE: Eragon


he pushes back on me for my push in the open, when he was town, and it was a lot more detailed and like, genuinely angry.
Like this post is... really really towny

In post 796, Pink Ball wrote:How angry can you get with someone that you literally replace out to get that person mislynched? Like, if you see my back and forth with doughboy when he got angry it was ridiculous, he started it because of nothing, totally staged



and his reaction in the Micro is like this. He expresses it like "omg im so angry right now" ands he is still AtE'ing here, like "damn guys, you are lynching me over a whiney little bitch that replaced out to get me lynched cmon you guys are gamethrowing here wtf" but doesnt really show like genuine anger IMO. There are more posts here that express show it, but this is the main one i see.

In post 509, Pink Ball wrote:Lynch me already, I'm done with this game. I tried to put some effort but it won't happen; I start being scumread even before I got my role PM. I'll be a liability at the end, better mislynch me now



like, this is his first post, it digs heavy into the AtE with like "better mislynch me" "i'll be a liability" doesnt feel as genuine as the post from the open, but feels more like the "anger" from the micro on a read-over
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #599  (isolation #51)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:08 pm

In post 583, Slaxx wrote:There’s VTs in this game?


:OmegaThonk:
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #600  (isolation #52)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 pm

In post 588, Slaxx wrote:
In post 587, Ausuka wrote:That might be why you thought it but why did you post it?


I’ll tell you within 48 hours.

Ohhhhhh being cryptic.



:facepalm:

because animals cant express how stupid this is
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #601  (isolation #53)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:12 pm

In post 594, Invisibility wrote:also VOTE: eragon
he didnt really get townier


but am i scummy

or just "not towny enough"

?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #602  (isolation #54)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:14 pm

@ank is there anything else you can tell us about the wheat crops or just "high levels of wheat = bad for town"
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #604  (isolation #55)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:32 pm

In post 603, Slaxx wrote:I claimed doc in our last game and it worked for me just hang in there pal


aight
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #605  (isolation #56)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:33 pm

are you the farmierst farmer that ever farmed this farmland?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #607  (isolation #57)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:39 pm

In post 606, Slaxx wrote:Alright fuck it I've had a couple drinks so why not

I have a role

That role, I thought, was in the upper half of a hierarchy. When I googled the hierarchy, I found ten tiers in that hierarchy. I figured maybe one was left out and we all got a different role in that hierarchy.

I know that there is a role above me and below me in that hierarchy but I do not know their alignment nor who they are. It was just heavily implied they existed. There's also a fictional man who both fits the theme of this hierarchy AND the overall setup, AND of solving a mystery in general. So I feel like I might have a grasp on the setup.

And because of that, I am now doubting Ank's wheat-related claim. Yesterday I was under the impression that everyone was a part of this hierarchy. I now know that to be false. SO. The question is: is there room in a micro for this clustering of three roles AND the wheat mechanic?

could the wheat mechanic be part of this hierarchy?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #609  (isolation #58)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:43 pm

so why couldnt ank be part of the hierarchy and a farmer?

or even both.

also, do you know if its directly above or below or just a general "above" , "below"
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #613  (isolation #59)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:54 pm

In post 611, Slaxx wrote:Also I hate setup spec but I got wrapped up in it in Schadd's last game and it (barely) won us the game as town.

So.

Take that as you wish.

There's something about his games where I get more caught up in trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to do to fuck with me than I get in the game itself.



ive had games like this before

its oddly comforting sitting back and being VT that just laughs at everyone being really confused

thinking
"we wont know all the results because who knows what scum did, and they sure as hell wont help us out"
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #618  (isolation #60)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am

In post 615, Ankamius wrote:
In post 602, Eragon wrote:@ank is there anything else you can tell us about the wheat crops or just "high levels of wheat = bad for town"


Not really, no

My role just doesn't make any sense out of the gate, so my assumption was that wheat count would cause the game to function in a way it doesn't otherwise in order to make it a usable role.

I assume this is enough for you to understand what I mean and what my role is roughly?



but then why is it bad for town?

and now i dont understand it at all but i wont ask you to further explain the role itself, but if it makes it usable, why is that bad for town?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #619  (isolation #61)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:10 am

In post 617, Ankamius wrote:Idk anything about a hierarchy, Slaxx.

I caught Eragon's softclaim though, and if he is what I think he is, then it's entirely possible he's the upper tier and I'm the lower tier.



:thonk:

what softclaim?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #628  (isolation #62)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:22 am

In post 621, Ankamius wrote:
In post 619, Eragon wrote:
In post 617, Ankamius wrote:Idk anything about a hierarchy, Slaxx.

I caught Eragon's softclaim though, and if he is what I think he is, then it's entirely possible he's the upper tier and I'm the lower tier.



:thonk:

what softclaim?


You made an out of place post that referenced the type of role I have.


i didnt knowingly softclaim anything
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #632  (isolation #63)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:25 am

In post 630, Slaxx wrote:I tried to hint to Ank with

“In general”

And “Kernel” of truth.

o god.

never again

save me from this agony of puns
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #636  (isolation #64)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:33 am

wat thats literally in the setup info though
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #638  (isolation #65)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:37 am

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaa im just taking a step out of setup spec and going to laugh
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #668  (isolation #66)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 am

In post 654, Vedith wrote:
In post 646, Slaxx wrote:So...because I flipped scum in another game and your slot has been scummy I'm scum?


That's not what I said at all :lol:
I'm saying you were Scum there and I have the exact same thought of your play there as your play here.
I mis read you there like I mis read you here.


can you explain the similarities?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #671  (isolation #67)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:40 am

In post 655, Vedith wrote:
In post 653, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: edith
hmm


When I flip town you might listen.


Your reads don’t get 100% correct if you flip town
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #673  (isolation #68)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41 am

In post 660, Vedith wrote:Well I'm not going to be trying to convince scum i'm right, if that's what your hoping here.
I'm just waiting for particular responses ti pin down your buddy.

I'm making a better tomorrow, today! \o/


Then why don’t you explain why you are “Right” to town members?
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #675  (isolation #69)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:43 am

In post 662, Vedith wrote:
In post 661, Slaxx wrote:I mean if that’s your excuse not to engage in dialogue that’s fine I guess.


I'm happy to. I just don't see your argument of no to change my mind.
If you actually want to convince me that I'm wrong then advise why I should vote someone else over you?


Your argument you are absolutely convinced on is

“I think he is overall towny, but I misread him in the ballroom blitz game and I think I’m misreading him the same way here”
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #679  (isolation #70)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:47 am

In post 663, Slaxx wrote:
In post 662, Vedith wrote:
In post 661, Slaxx wrote:I mean if that’s your excuse not to engage in dialogue that’s fine I guess.


I'm happy to. I just don't see your argument of no to change my mind.
If you actually want to convince me that I'm wrong then advise why I should vote someone else over you?


My shitty ass wheat gambit pretty much always comes from town me. Look at Winters Sacrifice for Slaxx gambiting to draw a night kill.

Also the Tosser play is absolutely horrid, but that’s your slot so it’s a dead end.

I’ve already given my reason for several reads, including Vizzy town and Eragon town. You’re acting like the burden of proof is on me when I’ve been much more transparent with my thought processes.



The thing about your “gambit” that is bugging me is that you are currently claiming TPR.from your POV as a town PR, you would be faking a TPR gambit to draw the nightkill N1 as a TPR, which kinda defeats the purpose of gambitting to save TPR
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #763  (isolation #71)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:38 pm

In post 718, schadd_ wrote:Slaxx has died suddenly! he was a town colonel!
Eragon has died suddenly! he was a vanilla townie!
lazyreads melts into a pile of adrenaline! she was a vanilla townie!

.

Ausuka, wrapped in mustard, is endgamed! she was a vanilla townie!!
Invisibility is endgamed! he was a vanilla townie!!

Vedith survives and wins! he was a mafia goon!!
Ankamius survives and wins! she was a mafia night 4 jailkeeper!!


>killing slaxx but not vedith

c'mon

Ankamius played well, but this should have been a much closer game
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #764  (isolation #72)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 pm

In post 732, the worst wrote:
In post 729, Vedith wrote:
In post 727, Ankamius wrote:I don't think I played this well tbh

I wanted to powerwolf the fuck out of this game, but I completely lost my momentum when the thread died

and then pink ball got lynched while I was busy with other stuff...


Well I think you did well. \o/

+1 Ank this was a good scumgame from you :<


i don't even know specifically about "from you" but i thought you were pretty towny

in my brain i was like

"I think slaxx is p.clear town, especially with a vedith flip"
"invisi and ank are both playing towny"
"vedith is def. wolf"
"ausuka is just...:shrug:"
"lazyreads is conf. town"


after vedith i was basically lost
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #765  (isolation #73)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:42 pm

In post 735, Pink Ball wrote:I was oh so right about my reads :(

Slaxx if you didn't call Ank obvtown for her gambit I would've had you as town instead of her. Everything else was fine.

Also, your discussion about your role was the funniest shit I've seen in this site.



im sorry pink dragon egg ball ;_:
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #766  (isolation #74)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:43 pm

In post 748, schadd_ wrote:
In post 746, Pink Ball wrote:Ausuka was town with or without your flip. I was having more trouble with lazyreads. And not only she tunneled me D1, but then killed Slaxx, Eragon and Ausuka

i got the impression she wasnt really putting in effort or following through with her reads this game


WOW

LAZY

READS

DAMN

IMAGINE

THAT
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #767  (isolation #75)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:43 pm

In post 749, Ankamius wrote:like

I was specifically looking for an opportunity to push that 'softclaim' on eragon into a lynch because of my 'suspicion' that there was a role similar to mine on the scum side that wanted a higher amount of wheat to be able to use their role

and then just go emotional and indignant when he flips town lol


there literally was no soft-claim

so you pushing that would have been wolfy af
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #769  (isolation #76)  » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:43 am

i mean, i'd have probably still been lynched over you, so it doesnt really matter
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520


[ + ]

Return to Mayfair Club