micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5  (isolation #0)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:36 pm

/water our wheat crops

VOTE: skitter

Let’s gooooo

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10  (isolation #1)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Invisibility no PB&J rations for you you lazy boi

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12  (isolation #2)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Today’s goal: Get to 100 Wheat Crops.

Sacrifice somebody to appease the Crop Gods.

Eat PB&J’s.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #18  (isolation #3)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:18 pm

In post 17, lazyreads wrote:hi guys!


Greetings Mam!

Would you like to hear about the Bountiful Church of Water the Crops?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #23  (isolation #4)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:25 pm

In post 22, Invisibility wrote:im done


You should do a celebratory RVS to celebrate

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #26  (isolation #5)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:44 pm

If we don’t have wheat crop then what is this all for?

/water our wheat crop

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #29  (isolation #6)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 pm

What do you want to talk about bud

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #31  (isolation #7)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:51 pm

I do like those

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #34  (isolation #8)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:53 pm

my dog likes to eat sleep

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #37  (isolation #9)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:06 pm

If I had a dollar for every time I had to bail him out of jail I'd have enough to bail him out of jail

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #41  (isolation #10)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm

In post 40, tosser wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

you seem far too excitable


I'm sorry sir I can't take you seriously unless you help me reach my wheat count of

100

/water our wheat crops

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #46  (isolation #11)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm

In post 44, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 10, Slaxx wrote:Invisibility no PB&J rations for you you lazy boi

Did somebody say PB?


I’m sorry, I don’t engage with people who don’t

/water our wheat crop

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #48  (isolation #12)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm

In post 45, Pink Ball wrote:I see you're all watering the wheat crops... It would be a shame if somebody...


Seriously no joke

Don’t

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #49  (isolation #13)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Don’t

Trust me

Let them get to 100

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #51  (isolation #14)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:19 pm

It’s really important to not harvest the wheat

I will die for this wheat

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #54  (isolation #15)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 pm

Prank Bull

I kinda like Izzy’s vote

What did you think of it?

/water our wheat crops

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #65  (isolation #16)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:50 pm

Idk I just liked the vote. It’s the most interesting thing that’s happened.

/water our wheat crops

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #70  (isolation #17)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:54 pm

In post 69, Eragon wrote:
In post 65, Slaxx wrote:Idk I just liked the vote. It’s the most interesting thing that’s happened.

/water our wheat crops


What about my story? That wasn’t interesting?

:cry:

/water our wheat crops


Your story was entertaining! And interesting.

But not game-related interesting.

In Soviet Russia, we

/water our wheat crops

Because theresno time to play like children

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #73  (isolation #18)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 pm

I like the flavor

“Revolution camp” in a different context could be awful

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #99  (isolation #19)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:37 am

VOTE: tosser

/Water our wheat crops

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #101  (isolation #20)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:58 am

We just have to get to 100.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #106  (isolation #21)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:58 pm

In post 91, tosser wrote:don't know why Invisibility is so invested in farming


That’s not a question, and also you’re Mafia.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #142  (isolation #22)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Woah, my dog is an angel bro.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #149  (isolation #23)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 pm

By the way, my issue with Tosser is that they read as intentionally opaque then gave Vizzy trouble for understanding them.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #150  (isolation #24)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Not understanding them*

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #162  (isolation #25)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:55 pm

We should be doing the wheat crop.

(Vizzy, Lazy)
(Skitter)
(PB, Ausuka)
(Eragon)
(Tosser)

/grow our wheat crop

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #164  (isolation #26)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Because your reads are my reads. Which worked last time. So townlean.

Eragon is more fluff than solve so far. He strikes me as a more proactive town player though that’s based off a scumgame of his we shared.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #165  (isolation #27)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:02 pm

He could be slow start like Pink is but I don’t like the initial vibe.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #169  (isolation #28)  » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:08 pm

In post 168, skitter30 wrote:last time = schadd's game?
or the open?

i don't really have any thoughts on eragon honestly
he's tryhard as scum, based on the open, and he feels more relaxed,chill,fluff-y here so i guess very very very mildly +town for being different from his scumgame but this isn't a strong read or anything, more just kinda noting he's different from that scumgame rn


Remind me to address this in 3-4 days, it’s not time yet.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #174  (isolation #29)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:03 pm

In post 171, Pink Ball wrote:Two things, maybe three:

1. Lazyreads, when did I imply it would be indicative to not be interested about the wheat crops? I said the opposite: the wheat crops probably affects both town and scum.

2. The "shading" was a joke towards tosser not watering our wheat crops 'cause he wasn't doing it and has been like the meme of this game.

3. Slaxx, what did you not like of my entrance? Calling this a slow Pink Ball entrance is kind of a stretch looking at the pace of this game and what has been discussed until this point.


Pinky-kins

I’m saying you always start a bit slow as town, not that you were in this specific game.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #184  (isolation #30)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:31 pm

HEAL: Vizzy

/Water our wheat crops

Thanks for watering the crops.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #185  (isolation #31)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Once we get to 100 wheat crops NOBODY harvest until we figure out who we are healing and then they harvest.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #238  (isolation #32)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:39 pm

Ok cool not moving my vote.

This isn’t a play style difference or him having a different approach than others. He’s pretty obviously doubling down on this without good reason.

Also the claim that he was being up front enough to take at face value is lol

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #241  (isolation #33)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:16 am

In post 240, schadd_ wrote:ankamius replaces proximity


That’s exciting

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #256  (isolation #34)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:53 pm

In post 245, lazyreads wrote:
In post 238, Slaxx wrote:Ok cool not moving my vote.

This isn’t a play style difference or him having a different approach than others. He’s pretty obviously doubling down on this without good reason.

Also the claim that he was being up front enough to take at face value is lol

what would his reason be as scum


Not knowing how to organically manufacture a new vote with focus on him.

Or, teammate is under fire and they don’t want to talk about that and so keep focus on Izzy.

Wanting to focus on the wheat issue because they’re having trouble conjuring reads but still want to look like they’re contributing (similar but distinct from first one)

Or, see the playerlist and decide Izzy might be an easier push than Skitter, Me, etc. Although this is less likely I think because they are returning to the site.


So yeah, a myriad of reasons. Any reason they’d do it as town?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #258  (isolation #35)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 pm

In post 162, Slaxx wrote:We should be doing the wheat crop.

(Vizzy, Lazy)
(Skitter)
(PB, Ausuka)
(Eragon)
(Tosser)

/grow our wheat crop


/grow our wheat crop

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #259  (isolation #36)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:59 pm

Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #261  (isolation #37)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 pm

In post 251, Ankamius wrote:Btw

Harvest the wheat crop


Also what the fucking shit is this

I said wait

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #262  (isolation #38)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Like I want it to go to the person we all agree is town so unless you think the pair is Vizzy+Me I don’t get why the hell you wouldn’t just listen to me.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #263  (isolation #39)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 pm

In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #266  (isolation #40)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 pm

In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #267  (isolation #41)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:20 pm

In post 265, Ankamius wrote:
In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.


No because as I said Tosser is recently returned so I don’t think it has much to do with his perception of players outside the game.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #270  (isolation #42)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 pm

In post 268, Ankamius wrote:
In post 266, Slaxx wrote:
In post 264, Ankamius wrote:Because when I first started reading the game, it was already derailing the game and I don't see a reason for it to be relevant to the game in the first place?


I really don’t know how much more blatant I can make it.

Also if it was distracting wouldn’t the best thing be to do is ignore it?

Obviously harvesting would illicit a reaction.

You know about the wheat don’t you?


I can make educated guesses, such as that there is no reason to believe that harvesting does anything other than decrease the amount of wheat there is just solely based on how the mechanic was worded.

Plus the flavor would indicate that it's actually bad for town to have the number be too high, but I think it's a lot more likely that the entire thing is a red herring and therefore a distraction.

Until I see evidence otherwise, I don't see much of a reason to humor the mechanic that much.


And yet you were the first to harvest it.

After everyone else seemed to be fine letting it get to 100.

Soooo

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #271  (isolation #43)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 pm

In post 269, Ankamius wrote:
In post 267, Slaxx wrote:
In post 265, Ankamius wrote:
In post 263, Slaxx wrote:
In post 260, Ankamius wrote:
In post 259, Slaxx wrote:Also as I read back to page 5 re:Eragon I realized tosser was pressuring Vizzy for empty content posts which is basically what Eragon was doing on that very page. So yeah. Not confbiasing I don’t think?


Do you think there's an outside reason for this?


I don’t get the question, so I guess no. I think it’s this-game-related.


Eh I just worded it wrong

Do you think he did that specifically on purpose, or I guess I'm more asking if you think he ignored it because it's Eragon.


No because as I said Tosser is recently returned so I don’t think it has much to do with his perception of players outside the game.


Let me try one more time

Do you think he ignored it because they are scumpartners


Yes I think Tosser scum increases the likelihood of Eragon scum.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #272  (isolation #44)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:25 pm

What about the flavor indicates letting the number get high for town is bad?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #277  (isolation #45)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:38 pm

So I’m having trouble reconciling the dissonance in

“It’s a distraction and probably doesn’t matter” and “I’m going to go against the grain and harvest”

Also, please answer me. What about the flavor makes a high number anti town?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282  (isolation #46)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 pm

In post 278, Ankamius wrote:
In post 277, Slaxx wrote:So I’m having trouble reconciling the dissonance in

“It’s a distraction and probably doesn’t matter” and “I’m going to go against the grain and harvest”

Also, please answer me. What about the flavor makes a high number anti town?


What's dissonant about the two statements? I stated that the mechanic was derailing the game and despite the evidence provided to us saying that harvesting doesn't matter beyond changing the number of crops, we're heading in a direction where we are more worried with coordinating who gets to do the harvest instead of getting accurate reads.

Dont you find that ridiculous?


I find it ridiculous that you thought the wheat was a distraction despite my not subtle hinting otherwise and thought that harvesting it when everyone else was fine keeping it as is wouldn’t correct MORE of a distraction.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #283  (isolation #47)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:56 pm

In post 279, Ankamius wrote:Regarding the flavor, I misread the yellow as being something different than it actually is


You’re gonna have to clarify there, I’m not buying that

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #284  (isolation #48)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:58 pm

We were literally migrating away from wheat talk and towards game talk

I don’t buy any of this.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #285  (isolation #49)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:59 pm

VOTE: Ank

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #287  (isolation #50)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:10 pm

I’m so confused.

So you’re in agreement the wheat mechanic is important?

Was the past posting all bluster?

Don’t reveal anymore about the role.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (isolation #51)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Okay, so, I’ve done went and fucked myself.

So I know nothing about the wheat mechanic at all.

It was just a ploy to draw the night kill while also generating information. I’m a bit overgamed but don’t like replacing out. I didn’t expect it to actually be relevant and now I have to decide what to make of this soft claim from Ank. If wheat numbers are actually bad for town (I’m still not for sure if I believe this claim?) then I guess I deserve to be lynched lol.

My initial thought that was of wheat did anything, it would be pro town, because it would reward cooperation. The higher the number the better. Which is why I didn’t approach the game warning everyone not to grow the wheat.

Sooooo.

Yeah...

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (isolation #52)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:43 pm

UNVOTE:

Man

Idk

I’ll reread the thread in a day or two.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #314  (isolation #53)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:23 pm

Okay

Little tilted but I’ll bite

Eragon town WHY pb

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #317  (isolation #54)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #318  (isolation #55)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Oh

I suck at millennial slang

Buzzed is a better word

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #320  (isolation #56)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:30 pm

In post 319, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 317, Slaxx wrote:Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there

Come again for big fudge?


I think Eragon is doing #1

Which is why I don’t buy the “different than his scum game” argument

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #325  (isolation #57)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 pm

Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #327  (isolation #58)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm

I’m gyrating on my pink read

As one does

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #336  (isolation #59)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:41 pm

In post 330, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 325, Slaxx wrote:Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game

I asked you why do you think that makes him scum. I'm saying i don't think he could do it; that would make him town. You say he could: that doesn't make him scum. Being able to doesn't mean hest doing it


So we both say the same thing without reasoning but yours is more valid than mine?

I literally presented an argument (my doc play last game) as an example of someone making an overadjustment to their play.

Eragon fleeced me as scum last game, and skitter.

So, is he capable? Uh, yeah.

Do you genuinely not believe that?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #344  (isolation #60)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:44 pm

He’s capable of that change.

And idk, I’m having a hard time believing that someone who is being less solvey than their scum game is town. You have to act town as scum right? So he obviously has a benchmark he was playing to.

I think this game after the loss last game he is adjusting and that’s why he’s posting a lot of passive and filler content.

Sorry Eragon, I’m not trying to crap on you or anything. I enjoy playing with you. PB just doesn’t or won’t get it.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350  (isolation #61)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:47 pm

Okay, this is kind of starting to feel like one of those arguments where you’re being so reluctant to consider they’re scum that I am tempted to think that you know they’re town.

But like, I’m where skitter is at. I literally always scumread you for at least half a day.

Idk. This is going to be a rough game. I know you all too well.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #351  (isolation #62)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 pm

In post 348, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 336, Slaxx wrote:
In post 330, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 325, Slaxx wrote:Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game

I asked you why do you think that makes him scum. I'm saying i don't think he could do it; that would make him town. You say he could: that doesn't make him scum. Being able to doesn't mean hest doing it


So we both say the same thing without reasoning but yours is more valid than mine?

I literally presented an argument (my doc play last game) as an example of someone making an overadjustment to their play.

Eragon fleeced me as scum last game, and skitter.

So, is he capable? Uh, yeah.

Do you genuinely not believe that?

No no dude, not talking about whose point is more valid, is just a logic statement: if Eragon is not capable of changing his scum game from one game to another, then he's town. If he's capable, then he could be either town of scum. That's why I'm asking you: if he's capable of doing it, what makes you think he's scum here?


The lack of any significant solving? When he is clearly capable of faking it and this also capable of actually doing it?

Am I incomprehensible... I feel like it’s not hard...

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #360  (isolation #63)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Okay

Final logical statement on this:

If the game to game switchup is all wifom, and we can’t tell either way as Eragon said

Then we go internally to this game and ignore the rest

And the conclusion is:

Is it not a good lynch to lynch someone who is passively posting and generally an apathetic presence?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #364  (isolation #64)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:55 pm

Okay buts it’s page 15 now

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #394  (isolation #65)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:53 pm

I think Ank is town, her play is really consistent with the softclaim looking back. I mean that was pretty IRT stuff, that would have been tough to manufacture on the spot.

(Izzy, Lazy, Ank) I think are town in order of confidence. Skitter on the edge.

That leaves (PB/Eragon/Tosser/Aus).

I’ll look more into this tonight.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #405  (isolation #66)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:10 pm

VOTE: Ausuka

I like this the best.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421  (isolation #67)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:02 am

@Ausuka

How is Tosser frustrated town? That makes zero sense.

I’m voting you because I’m townreading Ank because of the IRT we had re: the claim. She said your reaction was sus so here I am.

(Tosser, Eragon, Aus) is the lynchpool for me rn

(Invis, Ank, Lazy) is the townpool

PB and Skitter will solve themselves eventually thru time or associations.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #426  (isolation #68)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:43 pm

I’m just operating (stubbornly) under an (Aunk/Eragon/Tosser) pool

Although if both scum were in that pool than Tosser would be a better vote since it’s probably not aunk/Eragon

But there’s still a good chance the other is in null reads

Also Aunk!scum means Eragon town and looks bad on Tosser so actually maybe it’s a better lynch

Idk

Honestly a bit apathetic on this one despite the good playerlist idk why

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #428  (isolation #69)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:50 pm

yeah sorry

def not ank

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #447  (isolation #70)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:59 pm

In post 446, Vedith wrote:Okay I will read. But in the morning while at work.
Who is Scum?


Your slot unfortunately

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #497  (isolation #71)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 pm

VOTE: Eragon

Doing the shameless L-1

Will deal with consequences later if it flips town

This game needs life and I can't be fucked to do it through discussion

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #499  (isolation #72)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:30 pm

VOTE: Pink Ball

I'm (easily) convinced

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #508  (isolation #73)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 pm

It can be PB/Aus I think

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #521  (isolation #74)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:11 pm

PB's first languagse isnt english if i recall so keep that in mind

that isn't like...a condescending or xenophobic thing, hopefully people here know me well enough to know that

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #536  (isolation #75)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:34 pm

pink you asked if i townread you which really makes me uncomfortable because i know this is how you react when i dont and it sucks

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #546  (isolation #76)  » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:54 am

This is exhausting. Idk if I’ve ever played with such a high proportion of people I know well.

Pink Ball I’m still not for sure on.

Eragon has tried to use meta on me as scum before, but he was nowhere near as rational or committed to it as he is this game, which makes me lean town on him. He had told me to just post fake analysis and that gets you far as scum, but I don’t think what he posted here felt contrived.

I think Vedith/Aus might be a better vote now.

Eragon has moved, albeit slightly, out of the lynch pool.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #583  (isolation #77)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:13 pm

There’s VTs in this game?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #584  (isolation #78)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Alright that’s fine I’m basically rolefishing. I get it.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #586  (isolation #79)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:48 pm

In post 585, Ausuka wrote:
In post 583, Slaxx wrote:There’s VTs in this game?

Why did you say this?


I was under the impression we were in a hierarchy.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #588  (isolation #80)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:30 pm

In post 587, Ausuka wrote:That might be why you thought it but why did you post it?


I’ll tell you within 48 hours.

Ohhhhhh being cryptic.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #592  (isolation #81)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Oh

I didn’t catch that

Odd

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #593  (isolation #82)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Oh that’s in the mod notes

Schadd is messing with us

Real deadline is above

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #596  (isolation #83)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:58 pm

In post 590, Ankamius wrote:What's with the weird deadline? Am I missing something?


Would you say that, in general, you were happy with your role?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #603  (isolation #84)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:31 pm

I claimed doc in our last game and it worked for me just hang in there pal

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #606  (isolation #85)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Alright fuck it I've had a couple drinks so why not

I have a role

That role, I thought, was in the upper half of a hierarchy. When I googled the hierarchy, I found ten tiers in that hierarchy. I figured maybe one was left out and we all got a different role in that hierarchy.

I know that there is a role above me and below me in that hierarchy but I do not know their alignment nor who they are. It was just heavily implied they existed. There's also a fictional man who both fits the theme of this hierarchy AND the overall setup, AND of solving a mystery in general. So I feel like I might have a grasp on the setup.

And because of that, I am now doubting Ank's wheat-related claim. Yesterday I was under the impression that everyone was a part of this hierarchy. I now know that to be false. SO. The question is: is there room in a micro for this clustering of three roles AND the wheat mechanic?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #608  (isolation #86)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:41 pm

In post 607, Eragon wrote:
In post 606, Slaxx wrote:Alright fuck it I've had a couple drinks so why not

I have a role

That role, I thought, was in the upper half of a hierarchy. When I googled the hierarchy, I found ten tiers in that hierarchy. I figured maybe one was left out and we all got a different role in that hierarchy.

I know that there is a role above me and below me in that hierarchy but I do not know their alignment nor who they are. It was just heavily implied they existed. There's also a fictional man who both fits the theme of this hierarchy AND the overall setup, AND of solving a mystery in general. So I feel like I might have a grasp on the setup.

And because of that, I am now doubting Ank's wheat-related claim. Yesterday I was under the impression that everyone was a part of this hierarchy. I now know that to be false. SO. The question is: is there room in a micro for this clustering of three roles AND the wheat mechanic?

could the wheat mechanic be part of this hierarchy?


Plausibly. But there's at least three roles of an unknown alignment, mine being one, that are non-vanilla. The role left it open for there possibly to be more above the one above me or more below the one below me.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #610  (isolation #87)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:45 pm

In post 609, Eragon wrote:so why couldnt ank be part of the hierarchy and a farmer?

or even both.

also, do you know if its directly above or below or just a general "above" , "below"


It is specifically said that I am in the middle of two others, and they all have named roles.

I tried to signal Ank with a hint that I feel like she would pick up on if her wheat role was integrated into her role in the hierarchy and unless I missed something it whiffed by her. It was hard finding something just subtle enough to get people who got a role similar to mine to recognize it and not let everyone else know.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #611  (isolation #88)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:49 pm

Also I hate setup spec but I got wrapped up in it in Schadd's last game and it (barely) won us the game as town.

So.

Take that as you wish.

There's something about his games where I get more caught up in trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to do to fuck with me than I get in the game itself.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #612  (isolation #89)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:50 pm

By the way, if I were just told there was someone above me or below me, I probably wouldn't have said anything.

But fmpov there are 7 players left, and so 2/6 remaining people, at least, know what I am talking about. Unless Schadd is completely fucking with me and didn't put the roles in the setup.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #614  (isolation #90)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:56 pm

I think there is a kernel of truth to what Ank is saying, I just don't know if she's being fully forthcoming.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #616  (isolation #91)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:07 am

Interesting.

My role was barely my role. It basically just told me my place relative to other roles.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #622  (isolation #92)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 am

Lol I want to sleep
But the mystery is keeping me alive

I guess it’s plausible that the two other roles mentioned in mine are just there to screw with me. It’s very vague.

(Not actually a quote cuz don’t modkill me) “You’re x, which is under y and above z”

That’s all I got.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #624  (isolation #93)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:16 am

In post 623, Ankamius wrote:Is it a one shot type thing?


Is this at me?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #625  (isolation #94)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:19 am

You know what

Whatever

I think this games based off of motherfucking Colonel Mustard.

I have a military rank in my role PM. The them is mustard. He’s a character in clue where you find the killer.

It fits perfectly.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #627  (isolation #95)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 am

In post 623, Ankamius wrote:Is it a one shot type thing?


I have no active abilities I’m aware of.

I was under the impression D1 I was just a middle of the pack dude in the Officer ranks so i tiredness to draw the night kill.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #629  (isolation #96)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:22 am

I swear to god if this game winds up being based on Colonel fucking Mustard

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #630  (isolation #97)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:24 am

I tried to hint to Ank with

“In general”

And “Kernel” of truth.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #633  (isolation #98)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 am

SCHADD WHY DO YOU DO THIS

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #634  (isolation #99)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:28 am

I’m hard townreading Anks blatant “idk bro” in regards to the claim

But now I’m thinking maybe the wheat is the mechanic and I’m just a (rank) in a game of people that have nothing to do with the military

Like what the hell

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #639  (isolation #100)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:38 am

Are we just supposed to no lynch and grow food?

Have we moved beyond the need for war, rendering me obsolete?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #643  (isolation #101)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:32 pm

VOTE: Vedith

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #646  (isolation #102)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:30 am

I just finished a game with Slaxx scum where he had me convinced he was town. I feel the same was in this game reading this and think Slaxx voting me is because I'm an easy lynch. I'd rather lynch him over Lazy every time.


So...because I flipped scum in another game and your slot has been scummy I'm scum?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #647  (isolation #103)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:30 am

In post 644, lazyreads wrote:i don't find literally anything said today useful



Then do something useful. Kick us off.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #658  (isolation #104)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:40 pm

In post 655, Vedith wrote:
In post 653, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: edith
hmm


When I flip town you might listen.

In post 654, Vedith wrote:
In post 646, Slaxx wrote:So...because I flipped scum in another game and your slot has been scummy I'm scum?


That's not what I said at all :lol:
I'm saying you were Scum there and I have the exact same thought of your play there as your play here.
I mis read you there like I mis read you here.


Yikes.

If you were town I’d feel like you’d be Socratic in your approach to draw similarities from my play in that one to this one. Definitely feels like you’re phoning in your push here. You’ve made two posts now pushing me and not a single part of tiger contains reasons from working the game as to why I’d flip scum.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #659  (isolation #105)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Either* not tiger

Posting while drunk oh hey hey hey

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #661  (isolation #106)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:26 pm

In post 660, Vedith wrote:Well I'm not going to be trying to convince scum i'm right, if that's what your hoping here.
I'm just waiting for particular responses ti pin down your buddy.

I'm making a better tomorrow, today! \o/


Lol

I mean if that’s your excuse not to engage in dialogue that’s fine I guess.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #663  (isolation #107)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 pm

In post 662, Vedith wrote:
In post 661, Slaxx wrote:I mean if that’s your excuse not to engage in dialogue that’s fine I guess.


I'm happy to. I just don't see your argument of no to change my mind.
If you actually want to convince me that I'm wrong then advise why I should vote someone else over you?


My shitty ass wheat gambit pretty much always comes from town me. Look at Winters Sacrifice for Slaxx gambiting to draw a night kill.

Also the Tosser play is absolutely horrid, but that’s your slot so it’s a dead end.

I’ve already given my reason for several reads, including Vizzy town and Eragon town. You’re acting like the burden of proof is on me when I’ve been much more transparent with my thought processes.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #665  (isolation #108)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:32 am

Tosser is your slot

And why is my gambit NAI?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #667  (isolation #109)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 am

In post 666, Vedith wrote:
In post 665, Slaxx wrote:Tosser is your slot

And why is my gambit NAI?


I know it is. But it gives me 0 reason to change my vote from you.
Because I don't know if you would do that as town or Scum based alone. Your argument was that it's something town you would do. I don't know that therefore NAI.

But who else is Scum other than me?
I'll continue this tomorrow though.


Buuuut you’re so confident on my scum game that you voted me based on one that just finished like 48 hours ago? That makes zero sense.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #669  (isolation #110)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 am

My guess is Ausuka.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #670  (isolation #111)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:39 am

In post 668, Eragon wrote:
In post 654, Vedith wrote:
In post 646, Slaxx wrote:So...because I flipped scum in another game and your slot has been scummy I'm scum?


That's not what I said at all :lol:
I'm saying you were Scum there and I have the exact same thought of your play there as your play here.
I mis read you there like I mis read you here.


can you explain the similarities?


Bro you were in that game. He’s talking about ballroom blitz.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #672  (isolation #112)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41 am

The fact Vedith is willing to say “lol that’s NAI” before even doing a meta dive or asking other people to source games is like

Wut

Like I understand if you don’t want to lean heavily on outside games to read me as town but you can’t do that while ALSO leaning on a recent game to read me as scum.

He just looking for a good couch to OMGUS me on.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #674  (isolation #113)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41 am

He’s*

Crutch*

Booze man

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #676  (isolation #114)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 am

In post 654, Vedith wrote:
In post 646, Slaxx wrote:So...because I flipped scum in another game and your slot has been scummy I'm scum?


That's not what I said at all :lol:
I'm saying you were Scum there and I have the exact same thought of your play there as your play here.
I mis read you there like I mis read you here.


^

“I feel the same way about you as I did in the game I played with you where you were scum”

... I don’t think Vedith and I have played a completed game where we were both town

So this reason is like so far beyond any Socratic thought process

Like it never crosses his mind I might just be a hard read for him in general?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #680  (isolation #115)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 am

In post 679, Eragon wrote:
In post 663, Slaxx wrote:
In post 662, Vedith wrote:
In post 661, Slaxx wrote:I mean if that’s your excuse not to engage in dialogue that’s fine I guess.


I'm happy to. I just don't see your argument of no to change my mind.
If you actually want to convince me that I'm wrong then advise why I should vote someone else over you?


My shitty ass wheat gambit pretty much always comes from town me. Look at Winters Sacrifice for Slaxx gambiting to draw a night kill.

Also the Tosser play is absolutely horrid, but that’s your slot so it’s a dead end.

I’ve already given my reason for several reads, including Vizzy town and Eragon town. You’re acting like the burden of proof is on me when I’ve been much more transparent with my thought processes.



The thing about your “gambit” that is bugging me is that you are currently claiming TPR.from your POV as a town PR, you would be faking a TPR gambit to draw the nightkill N1 as a TPR, which kinda defeats the purpose of gambitting to save TPR


Eragon

I have literally explained that.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #682  (isolation #116)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:49 am

In post 627, Slaxx wrote:
In post 623, Ankamius wrote:Is it a one shot type thing?


I have no active abilities I’m aware of.

I was under the impression D1 I was just a middle of the pack dude in the Officer ranks so i tiredness to draw the night kill.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #684  (isolation #117)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:50 am

In post 681, Vedith wrote:
In post 668, Eragon wrote:can you explain the similarities?


The posts and pushes have the same context and feel to them. Looking to being helpful/useful when actually not.


That is unacceptably vague

And you still haven’t addressed the fact you don’t have town meta on me to compare it to

Which would be absolutely fine

If you weren’t using meta for the entirety of this push

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #688  (isolation #118)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:58 am

Nothing about your post addresses either Of Eragon or My questions

I’m really baffled how anyone can cast a vote on someone who they’ve played with as scum but not as town and, in good faith, say “I’m voting him because he feels similar” and not have the thought that maybe it’s a playstyle thing and not AI.

Then. On top of that, completely ignore any additional meta that might point towards me being torn.

It’s just... beyond comprehension from a town player.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #691  (isolation #119)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:03 am

In post 689, Vedith wrote:
In post 676, Slaxx wrote:Like it never crosses his mind I might just be a hard read for him in general?


Plausible but your reaction to all of this just makes me know I'm right.


Lmao?

You still have yet to explain

1. The similarities between the games besides “feel”
2. The fact you don’t have any accurate town meta on me and refuse to look into it to falsify your read on me but still are leaning on a single game for your scumread on me
3. Why, in this particular game, outside of any meta, I’m scum

Literally any of those would help me understand your though process but instead you whine about misrepping and jump to my reaction to this push because you know those are going to be very difficult cases for you to make.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #693  (isolation #120)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:06 am

In post 690, Vedith wrote:
In post 684, Slaxx wrote:That is unacceptably vague

And you still haven’t addressed the fact you don’t have town meta on me to compare it to

Which would be absolutely fine

If you weren’t using meta for the entirety of this push


But it wasn't just meta and you know that.
You're twisting what my read is all together.

I'm not sure town here would get so defensive to me calling you Scum and saying to follow my read tomorrow when you have a Scum read on me and I'm the most obvious lynch today.


Because it’s a stupid fucking reason to suspect someone.

When I feel it’s my play at fault I’ll admit it. Skitter, Eragon, and Pink all know that.

If I have a hard time following a thought process I tend to get suspicious. When people direct the conversation to my reaction to the bad thought process instead of elaborating on it I go for blood.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #695  (isolation #121)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:09 am

In post 692, Vedith wrote:
In post 688, Slaxx wrote:I’m really baffled how anyone can cast a vote on someone who they’ve played with as scum but not as town and, in good faith, say “I’m voting him because he feels similar” and not have the thought that maybe it’s a playstyle thing and not AI.

Then. On top of that, completely ignore any additional meta that might point towards me being torn.

It’s just... beyond comprehension from a town player.


It's like me saying I only push higher town read players as town and not as Scum as I don't want to be called out on it.
It's meta that is particular to a different part of the argument.
You saying you only make gambit as town is not something I would take as meta with you saying it.

I have seen how you play Scum though and I do feel its the same as here.

Again why the Scum on Ausaka?


But you haven’t played with me as town so the fact I’m giving you the same feel and you’re so hellbent on it just isn’t something I see as genuine.

And the fact is you could ask other people or do a quick dive to see me try to draw the kill as town but you didn’t. You don’t have to take me for my word, you can source the information on your own.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #696  (isolation #122)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:10 am

In post 694, Vedith wrote:
In post 691, Slaxx wrote:1. The similarities between the games besides “feel”
2. The fact you don’t have any accurate town meta on me and refuse to look into it to falsify your read on me but still are leaning on a single game for your scumread on me
3. Why, in this particular game, outside of any meta, I’m scum


I can do a cross over of examples between that game and this game tomorrow when I'm am my PC.
But it will be for the town not for you.
I already stated I don't need to convince you. You then wanted to discuss reads and still fail to show interest in sorting out other Scum.


Vizzy, Lazy, Ank, and Eragon are all townreads.

I think Lazy might be the only one I haven’t explained well.

You two are what’s left.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #698  (isolation #123)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:13 am

In post 697, Vedith wrote:
In post 693, Slaxx wrote:Because it’s a stupid fucking reason to suspect someone.

When I feel it’s my play at fault I’ll admit it. Skitter, Eragon, and Pink all know that.

If I have a hard time following a thought process I tend to get suspicious. When people direct the conversation to my reaction to the bad thought process instead of elaborating on it I go for blood.


But it doesn't make sense for you to react this was at all.
On my flip town should lynch you tomorrow just for how defensive you got.
It makes no sense for you to "admit" your play at fault as Scum so I don't even know what you're saying right now?


Pink Balls push on me about not unvoting was a good push

It was a stupid thing I did that I regret

You’re case on me is literally “you feel like you did in another game you were scum in even though I have no frame of reference for town you and you getting upset with the logic reinforced my read”

Which is just the epitome of asinine.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #700  (isolation #124)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:14 am

Like I can’t say much more but I know you’re not this dumb

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #702  (isolation #125)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:21 am

The whole dichotomy between my PoE and your PoE is BS because I don’t see reasons for most of your townreads

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #703  (isolation #126)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:24 am

In post 464, Vedith wrote:Okay. I've done a read through at last. Yay Vedith \o/
I really like Invisibility Ank and Skitter as town. Which is odd as I don't normally town read easily.
Eragon and PB are pinging my finger tips. PB town reading Eragon for a weak reason and now all of a sudden back tracking?
Eragons posts to PB all look pre planned or faked.
and just feel planned between them.

In post 466, Vedith wrote:I like how Skitter interacts with her Scum reads. Mainly talking about comments to PB.
Skitter is normally a player I like as town, with pulling out that meta card is proving I'm this game that she's trying to sort players early.

A lot of what I read from the game as a whole is NAI or really slow paced to what is should be. Skitter is actively trying to push the game forward.

In post 645, Vedith wrote:Atm I think Lazy, Slaxx and Ausaka is where the Scum team are in.
Eragon I actually felt was town from his posting end of yesterday.
Invis and Ank just town for me.

I just finished a game with Slaxx scum where he had me convinced he was town. I feel the same was in this game reading this and think Slaxx voting me is because I'm an easy lynch. I'd rather lynch him over Lazy every time.

VOTE: Slaxx

Challenge me


Like none of this has much behind it besides dead Townie skitter and maybe the Eragon readshift

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #705  (isolation #127)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:30 am

In post 704, Vedith wrote:You realise it doesn't matter right?
You can try and post whatever to look town now.

Once I flip town you are lynched on PoE alone.
We're done. I'm today's lynch and I'm not going to argue out of it.


You can gambit like that

OR

You can just address like any of the points I made.

About lack of town as a control group, the similarities between this game, in-game reasons why I’m scum, in-game reasons for any of your town reads, why my reaction to an irrational case is scummy...

Really any of them.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #706  (isolation #128)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:32 am

You decided at the start of this day I would be an easy push and apathetic and are now going to try to die on this hill and lock yourself in. If your push had actually been good I probably would have rolled over, especially with skitter and pink suspecting me. But this is the most clumsy shit I’ve seen in a while and now you best bet I’m out for you.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #708  (isolation #129)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:38 am

Lol

You literally addressed none of it, except by saying I twisted it all.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #709  (isolation #130)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:39 am

I feel like I’m trying to have a conversation with someone about what their favorite type of pizza is and they’re using astrology and particle physics to answer.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #711  (isolation #131)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:43 am

In post 710, Vedith wrote:
In post 709, Slaxx wrote:I feel like I’m trying to have a conversation with someone about what their favorite type of pizza is and they’re using astrology and particle physics to answer.


Irrelevant example.
Keep going I'm sure my read will change.


... It’s not an example. You’re purposefully obfuscating our engagement. The conversation should have ended at “oh, I’ve only played with him as scum and since I’m reading him on meta let me check out a town game”

But you just kept going.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #712  (isolation #132)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:43 am

I respect the confidence but you overdid it.

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #730  (isolation #133)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:11 pm

Oh man I should have just kept pushing the gambit

Oh well

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #731  (isolation #134)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:11 pm

Did my role mean anything?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #753  (isolation #135)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Man I really tried pushing Tosser D1.

Also, I’m glad the dead thread had fun with the Colonel Mustard thing lmfao

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #758  (isolation #136)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:37 pm

<3

Thanks guys

Sorry for letting you down Pink/Skitter


[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games