micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay, this is kind of starting to feel like one of those arguments where you’re being so reluctant to consider they’re scum that I am tempted to think that you know they’re town.

But like, I’m where skitter is at. I literally always scumread you for at least half a day.

Idk. This is going to be a rough game. I know you all too well.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 348, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 336, Slaxx wrote:
In post 330, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 325, Slaxx wrote:Uh.... yeah

I don’t think it’s that hard to adjust or over adjust

I mean come on pink I literally did that as doc last game
I asked you why do you think that makes him scum. I'm saying i don't think he could do it; that would make him town. You say he could: that doesn't make him scum. Being able to doesn't mean hest doing it
So we both say the same thing without reasoning but yours is more valid than mine?

I literally presented an argument (my doc play last game) as an example of someone making an overadjustment to their play.

Eragon fleeced me as scum last game, and skitter.

So, is he capable? Uh, yeah.

Do you genuinely not believe that?
No no dude, not talking about whose point is more valid, is just a logic statement: if Eragon is not capable of changing his scum game from one game to another, then he's town. If he's capable, then he could be either town of scum. That's why I'm asking you: if he's capable of doing it, what makes you think he's scum here?
The lack of any significant solving? When he is clearly capable of faking it and this also capable of actually doing it?

Am I incomprehensible... I feel like it’s not hard...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 344, Slaxx wrote:He’s capable of that change.

And idk, I’m having a hard time believing that someone who is being less solvey than their scum game is town. You have to act town as scum right? So he obviously has a benchmark he was playing to.

I think this game after the loss last game he is adjusting and that’s why he’s posting a lot of passive and filler content.

Sorry Eragon, I’m not trying to crap on you or anything. I enjoy playing with you. PB just doesn’t or won’t get it.
i can kinda see someone as town deciding to shitpost and just post fluff because they weren't into the game yet
i can also kinda see someone as scum (who fleeced people last game for being tryhard and 'obvtown') deciding to shitpost and just post fluff to disassociate this game from their previous scumgame

honestly i have no way of knowing what's going on here so i'm not weighing this bit of evidence that much really
it's basically nai to me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 309, skitter30 wrote:
In post 305, Eragon wrote:idk in the Worst Upick game he was able to make pretty good reads, but i actually found he was a lot more focused on playing and like, "Showing progression" instead of making posts, as you call them "hollow" (not a bad thing)
i, uh, literally have no memory of him bieng in that game, whoops
i'll have to refresh my memory of that game and see what his game looks like at some point because i honestly don't remember him there at all
In post 306, Eragon wrote:does this mean that you think Ank is town b/c if they were scum w/out previous knowledge they would have not claimed such a "bizarre role"?
i think she's less likely to have made up the role if she wasn't aware of the prior setup; if she had some sense of what the setup was i'd be more suspicious of her claiming a weird role. idk if i explained that well, does that make sense?
In post 305, Eragon wrote:and what the shit does obfuscation even mean lmao.
making things confusing on purpose in order to frustrate and/or confuse the other person so that they dont' understand your true meaning
In post 307, lazyreads wrote:
In post 299, skitter30 wrote:i think town: vizzy, lazyreads, slaxx, probably in that order

so scum is in: eragon, pink ball, tosser, ank, ausuka
i agree but townread ank

so im gonna see if you or ausuka will be the fifht in my coalitiinon
i think the soft is for a real role, and i think the way she softed it is very slightly +town but not enough for me to like townread her or anything
1. it was a p.good game imo like not normal vizzy

2. ye thats what i thought you meant i was just confirming

3. ah. well thats literally just invisi's double jaw-facelift upside down smile thing or whatever probably (just invisi IMO)
In post 310, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: lazyreads
I personally think they are town, even if their pushes are kinda weak/weird.
In post 312, lazyreads wrote:its really fun piecing togethre conversations by looking at what each person said one at a time
then. change? it!
In post 313, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 297, lazyreads wrote:based off of things i would guess that there is one scum in pink ball, slaxx, ankamius and one scum in skitter, Eragon, tosser

not really sure on the first group, maybe pink ball, second group i would guess eragon
I'm not following any of what she's said at this point. She says there is one scum in a group that seems random (why Slaxx, Ank and me? What's the correlation there?) and between another group that seems random, finishing with saying who probably is scum: me, who she has been pushing for the stupidest thing she can take, and Eragon who I'm townreading and explicitly said I was. In fact, is the only read I've stated. So this whole things seems off and like pushing an agenda.
And then says that "that was bad" which kinda nullifies the whole thing
personally i think the fact they are doing weird shit with their posting display and constantly correcting themselves in-thread without being helped makes them towny
In post 314, Slaxx wrote:Okay

Little tilted but I’ll bite

Eragon town WHY pb
WhY nOt?
In post 320, Slaxx wrote:
In post 319, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 317, Slaxx wrote:Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there
Come again for big fudge?
I think Eragon is doing #1

Which is why I don’t buy the “different than his scum game” argument
So im different from Open 745, we've all agreed that.
Now, does that make me town? not neccesarily, because its something that could be faked.
Then, does that make me scum? not neccesarily, because its something that could be genuine.

I play almost every game differently, so i always laugh when people try to meta me for seeming similar-ish or different-ish. There are a few things that are tells, like as scum i tend to create reasons out of weak things and LAMIST without really LAMIST'ing, but thats not really applicable here, but really thats hard to find and yada yada.
I've had meme scum games
I've had hardcore scum games
I've had meme town games
I've had plenty of hardcore town games
In post 322, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 320, Slaxx wrote:
In post 319, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 317, Slaxx wrote:Oh skitter remember the thing I told you to remind me about

It’s Pink’s #1 there
Come again for big fudge?
I think Eragon is doing #1

Which is why I don’t buy the “different than his scum game” argument
What makes you think that? Do you think Eragon is capable of doing that so quickly? I mean we have just started the game, I think we would notice at least some common factor from the last game and this
I mean i did replace into the game last time so Its a different stage
In post 323, skitter30 wrote:
In post 299, skitter30 wrote:i'm aware that i've never played with town!him and that i don't know what his towngame looks like, and that he might be trying to change his playstyle if he's scum again here given that there's a fair amount of overlapping player list
@slaxx yeah i noted that that might be a thing

earlier i was basically noting that his game was different
i don't think that's inherently townie
^
In post 324, lazyreads wrote:am i really "pushing" you anyways

thats a real question i cant see all of my opsts but i personally wouldnt call what ive done pushing
Then. change? it!
:lol:
why do you subject yourself to this torture?

but why is it
scummy
that my game is different?
In post 326, skitter30 wrote:to clarify: his game is different
i don't know if that's because his alignment is different or because he's purposefully trying to get read as a different alignment here by playing differently to that game
Listen to this wise man of 30 years old, even if he is skittery
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 348, Pink Ball wrote:No no dude, not talking about whose point is more valid, is just a logic statement: if Eragon is not capable of changing his scum game from one game to another, then he's town. If he's capable, then he could be either town of scum. That's why I'm asking you: if he's capable of doing it, what makes you think he's scum here?
ok why do you think he isn't capable of changing his scumgame?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

lazyreads
lazyreads
Townie
lazyreads
Townie
Townie

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by lazyreads »

In post 353, Eragon wrote:then. change? it!
no i said it was fun
washed upside-down and all around

help im spinning and i cant stop spinning aaaaaaaaaaaa
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And idk, I’m having a hard time believing that someone who is being less solvey than their scum game is town. You have to act town as scum right? So he obviously has a benchmark he was playing to.

I think this game after the loss last game he is adjusting and that’s why he’s posting a lot of passive and filler content.

Sorry Eragon, I’m not trying to crap on you or anything. I enjoy playing with you. PB just doesn’t or won’t get it.
Ok, let me explain my point from another perspective: I think we, the players that played with him in his last game, are capable of recognize if he's adjusting his scumgame 'cause we could catch at least some similarities from the last game. Yes, Eragon could try to change to deceive us: I think we would be able to sort that. And I'm not feeling he's doing that. That's all my point
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

(i'm a she btw)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 353, Eragon wrote:personally i think the fact they are doing weird shit with their posting display and constantly correcting themselves in-thread without being helped makes them towny
i like that you picked up on this
Show
Hiatus once more.

lazyreads
lazyreads
Townie
lazyreads
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by lazyreads »

wow, scumteam quaking in their boots at my reads, imo

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay

Final logical statement on this:

If the game to game switchup is all wifom, and we can’t tell either way as Eragon said

Then we go internally to this game and ignore the rest

And the conclusion is:

Is it not a good lynch to lynch someone who is passively posting and generally an apathetic presence?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

nm i'm very confused who you're an alt of and i should stop using meta on you
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

eh i dont' feel the need to lynch someone for shitposting on page 5 honestly
Show
Hiatus once more.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 332, skitter30 wrote:pink ball you feel scummy to me but you always feel scummy to me so idk how i feel about you rn
Ok this is getting on my nerves now. I get it, both Slaxx and you think I play scummy. You have two options if you're town: get rid of me now or leave me alive until you have enough material to confirm if I'm town or not. Tell me what you decide to see if it's worth the effort to keep trying to talk with you and Slaxx 'cause it's a little irritating to talk to both of you thinking I'm scum when I don't think my reasoning here is too hard to understand
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Okay buts it’s page 15 now
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 336, Slaxx wrote:
In post 330, Pink Ball wrote:

I asked you why do you think that makes him scum. I'm saying i don't think he could do it; that would make him town. You say he could: that doesn't make him scum. Being able to doesn't mean hest doing it
So we both say the same thing without reasoning but yours is more valid than mine?

I literally presented an argument (my doc play last game) as an example of someone making an overadjustment to their play.

Eragon fleeced me as scum last game, and skitter.

So, is he capable? Uh, yeah.

Do you genuinely not believe that?
thanks slaxxy <3

I am not even trying to argue that im not capable. Im arguing that frankly, it holds no ground. I could show you scumgames i meme around and got lynched D1 through panic
I could show you a scumgame where i absolutely ruled
I could show you towngames with each of the above
It depends on how i feel about the game

Thing is, do you have to act like your towngame. or do you have to act like you are being generally towny?
I am posting passive/filler. Its still just a few days in to the game.
I've had towngames where i absolutely rock and carry, similar to the scumgame
Ive also had towngames where i just suck
In post 347, skitter30 wrote:
In post 341, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 333, skitter30 wrote:
In post 328, Pink Ball wrote:Eragon has to do because I'm townreading him and I know I'm town so I see you're pushing one player I know you're wrong and other player I think you're wrong. 0/2
are you basically scumreading her for having bad reads?
I think it's pretty clear I'm scumreading her for that post about two groups that doesntt correlate at all, and because the only two players she has pushed in the game happens to be in different groups and say they're probably scum
i'm not following, sorry

you're saying: lol-making two groups of random players is scummy
and pushing one person of each of the two groups and saying they're scum (two people who you incidentally know/think are town) makes her scummy?

can you explain this again? i don't get it
I think its just because like, if we both flip town, then Lazy can just come up and say, "oh it must be the other person instead" which is the "Agenda"
i personally disagree that its scummy. I thought the groups were weird but i just wanted some extra explanation

In post 352, skitter30 wrote:

i can kinda see someone as town deciding to shitpost and just post fluff because they weren't into the game yet
i can also kinda see someone as scum (who fleeced people last game for being tryhard and 'obvtown') deciding to shitpost and just post fluff to disassociate this game from their previous scumgame

honestly i have no way of knowing what's going on here so i'm not weighing this bit of evidence that much really
it's basically nai to me
^
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 364, Slaxx wrote:Okay buts it’s page 15 now
and am i shitposting?

Spoiler:
Show

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 349, skitter30 wrote:like i don't know why splitting the pl in two groups makes her scummy
Because there's no correlation between the people inside the groups. If Ank flips scum, why does that make Slaxx and me town?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

sorry, not trying to get on your nerves
you feel kinda scummy to me rn but youa lways do day1 (schadd's game, the open, probably another one i'm blanking on rn) so i don't know if it means much
i don't really want to lynch someone who rn feels scummy when i know htat they usually feel scummy to me day1 and who i know i can't really read; getting read of a player like that just cuz i can't read them feels kinda :/ wrong, would prefer to continue trying to sort you as things develop

i am trying to sort you rn, that's why i'm asking you questions because rn i'm not super understanding your thought process; i'm not really following what you're thinking rn wrt lazyreads

basically you feel scummy but i know i have a tendency to read you as scum (when your'e town!) so i want to continue trying to sort you

pedit @pink bal
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 357, skitter30 wrote:(i'm a she btw)

sorry ;_;

im going to say it was just all part of the flavor and i didnt make a mistake, deal :3
Show

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 365, Eragon wrote:I think its just because like, if we both flip town, then Lazy can just come up and say, "oh it must be the other person instead" which is the "Agenda"
i personally disagree that its scummy. I thought the groups were weird but i just wanted some extra explanation
but the groups are bizarre and kinda obviously baseless so like i don't think she seriously expects people to listen to her and lynch the third member of the group after lynching the other two people in it if they both flip town
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 364, Slaxx wrote:Okay buts it’s page 15 now
idk
it doesn't bother me for that stage of the game
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 369, Eragon wrote:
In post 357, skitter30 wrote:(i'm a she btw)

sorry ;_;

im going to say it was just all part of the flavor and i didnt make a mistake, deal :3
fair enough!
Show
Hiatus once more.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok, so it's option number two. Then I'll ask you to stop saying I'm scummy until you just decide if me being scummy is because I'm in fact scum of because you can't read me D1, because I lose all motivation to discuss and explain myself if the other person keeps going with "you sound scummy". I don't feel "listened" that say. Why consider what I'm saying if I'm scummy?
lazyreads
lazyreads
Townie
lazyreads
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by lazyreads »

In post 370, skitter30 wrote:
In post 365, Eragon wrote:I think its just because like, if we both flip town, then Lazy can just come up and say, "oh it must be the other person instead" which is the "Agenda"
but the groups are bizarre and kinda obviously baseless so like i don't think she seriously expects people to listen to her and lynch the third member of the group after lynching the other two people in it if they both flip town
they are obviously presented without reasoning that doesnt imply that theyre baseless i dont say things that i dont truly believe unless predicated with a wow and ended with an imo

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”