Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For some reason when I looked at the op I didn't see Wisdom's name. I'm a town miller so let's just lynch me tomorrow so I don't have to argue with Wisdom the rest of the game and since neither of us wants to play with each other. Then you guys can lynch him the day after b/c he's scum.

I expect the following responses from Wisdom.

"Nero can't read me."

"Nero's being mean to me." or other whiney nonsense.

"Well, of course, you'll see parts of my scum game in my town game and vice versa"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi Nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Elsa Jay

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not voting anyone unless Dave was on Elsa on the vote carried over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My vote was neither bolded or wrapped in tags. I don't think you are this silly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Wisdom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2490, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 2488, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Wisdom
Not happening, if you have a personal grudge you can replace out.
I can vote whoever I want, turd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me just wants to vote maki but damn the way katio is going about it makes me feel uneasy.

"chara, the dead town, would be lynching there."

"this was the promised lynch, so I'm voting there"

"if Maki was still alive today we were supposed to lynch her"

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can I get a list of claims, btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2545, BBmolla wrote:normally he's obv town though.
I mean his content is normally trash but most ppl and Nancy are town reading him for not being
frozen
a shitty Disney movie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Wisdom, what nights did you investigate whom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2244, Wisdom wrote:its just dave and his vote is awkward and
could be bussing
anyway
In post 2251, Wisdom wrote:also did you consider maybe theyre buddies?
In post 2288, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2286, Creature wrote:and your scumread davesaz is voting Elsa
which as i already said was an awkward vote that could eaaily be bussing
In post 2299, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: dave
This comes from a guy with an inno on my slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm in Dave's slot so his alignment=my alignment. No, he's claiming that he investigated Dave BEFORE I replaced in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, your right. I replace in on d2, though it was later. Still kinda funky that he believed the miller claims but he was OMGUSY enough to backtrack and investigate me but he's self-resolving b/c he's either getting nightkilled or lynched b4 lylo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you already said you bought into the miller claims so it just seems like a wasted shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if we assume that scum are only 2 then they'd only need 2 mislynches and 2 night kills before we are in LYLO. I don't see it as an impossibility that Wisdom claims PR to not get lynched and throws out a list of mislynch bait.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Mod
-What result would a traitor give a role cop?

I ask b/c "informed vanilla" sounds like a traitor thing and Creature's random "thought" that there's a traitor in this game is pretty WTF and slippy. So depending on what Gamma says I might lynch the fuck out of those two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean come on guy, a goon investigates as vanilla, so I don't think its that much of a stretch that a traitor would be an informed vanilla.
that wasn't directed at you, that was because I wanted pagetop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2629, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re saying, you think Fire could be scum here?
idk if this is @ me or not but I did think Fire was scum b/c I didn't really like his empty go with the flow vote on Maki yesterday but if I'm trusting Wisdom then he has to be town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Kaito Momota

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do I need to figure out who the traitor is?

There's a not traitor result on Fire so are you pushing the idea that Fire and Wisdom are scum together?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't town are you?

In I made the statement that I thought that "informed vanilla" sounded like it could a result from a rolecop b/c I didn't know that traitors investigate as traitors.

in you asked me or someone if I was scum reading Fire. I said no but thinking about it I guess that its not impossible that he's an informed goon. But anyways...

In you asked me who I thought was the traitor and then light pushed Fire as the traitor despite there being a not a traitor result on him and you believing that Wisdom is town.

I responded by telling you that Fire only makes sense as a traitor if Wisdom is also scum so I asked if this is what you believed

and then...

AND THEN

I got this garbage.

Nancy Drew 39 wrote: No but Elsa said there was a traitor before Wisdom claimed Fire was an informed townie, so maybe it’s a town role? \_0_/
Yes, Elsa claimed traitor and it could be WIFOM (more or this in a minute) Mod already informed us that a traitor investigates as a traitor. You are just talking in circles and I don't think its the town derp that you are trying to claim it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean ultimately it doesn't really matter if there's a traitor or not but I think the numbers could support a 4th scum. Mini normals are usually 10/3 setups so we are basically in a mini normal with two extra roles. I also vaguely remember reading something saying that town had alot of power so I could see a 4th scum/traitor being viable. + the rolecop/traitor thing is a nice neat little package. But ultimately...

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

And Nancy asking who I thought the traitor was is not something town asks and/or should care about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, you're a claimed miller. But legit your play is wonky as hell.

let's kill Kaito

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gonna buy all the miller claims and both power roles as town. So that means the remaining 2 or 3 scum are in

sheepsaysmeep
Clemency
Pink Ball
Kaito Momota
Creature

some what willing to buy into Nancy's creature is town. Would mean scum are in

sheepsaysmeep
Clemency
Pink Ball
Kaito Momota

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

???????

I know that.
I am voting kaito.
It's just that at this point in time we only have a town nieghborizer flip so all the town power is in

sheepsaysmeep
Clemency
Pink Ball
Firebringer
Kaito Momota
Wisdom
Creature

Additionally, 2-3 of those are scum so right now, FMPOV. Both Wisdom and Fire are town. Should we mass claim? EH. But thats my line of thought right now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

does it matter? but
In post 2644, Nero Cain wrote:I mean ultimately it doesn't really matter if there's a traitor or not but I think the numbers could support a 4th scum. Mini normals are usually 10/3 setups so we are basically in a mini normal with two extra roles. I also vaguely remember reading something saying that town had alot of power so I could see a 4th scum/traitor being viable. + the rolecop/traitor thing is a nice neat little package. But ultimately...

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you want to avoid mislynches stop sheeping Wisdom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, its self resolving. We know there are going to be at least 2 scum left regardless of if there's a traitor or not. If we go down our POE list and the game isn't over after we lynch 2 more scum then we know there's a traitor or a 4th scum member.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2622, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Traitor would return Traitor to a Role Cop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I guess its not impossible that he's some kind of informed goon but with the lack of flipped/claimed prs I'm leaning town on him for right now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah let's lynch this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2676, Wisdom wrote:ive been right about everyone minus maki
and Dave/me and Fire and prob a bunch of others but we've already had this same argument about you using revisionist history to claim your play is better than it actually was.

You also prob have a goon guilty on Kaito but are so pig-headed and bias that you are prob voting for another mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So I think my solve is going to be

sheepsaysmeep
Pink Ball
Kaito Momota

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im thinking that Nikk was our token VT and the rest of the town powerless are millers leaving Katio's vanilla result as a goon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is that theory so funny?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:and I don’t think it’s optimal for us to be lynching rn amongst the miller claims
is Clem a miller?

I mean, yeah it's plenty possible that scum sees town claiming a bunch of millers and then they have a useless player claim miller but I'm hust not sold.

I've very briefly skimmed his ISO and all his current posting seems to be empty trash. Was it overkill 2 that he replaced in for scum Chick an continued to do nothing but troll. His town game and scum game are very similar I bet but my first impression was that this is his trolling useless town play. IDK.

I guess it doesn't matter much b/c he can just be investigated. I know a few posts ago I speculated/called Wisdom town but his shots are very suboptimal. I mean, he's a crap player and that could explain the bad play but it also makes me worry that he's scum.

like he should have asked Fire to full claim b4 his result and its funky as hell that bought Dave's miller claim>>>backtracks and scum reads Dave and wastes a shot on us. I also find it funky that he hasn't investigated Maki or Clem and I could easily see scum going "oh, I;m going to tunnel these players so I can't give a fake reult on them." As where I feel like any decent town would have investigated them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also lynching Pink over Clem and it's possible that this is just a Katio/Pink scum team with no traitor.4th scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2697, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2680, Nero Cain wrote:im thinking that Nikk was our token VT and the rest of the town powerless are millers leaving Katio's vanilla result as a goon.
+1
She gets it. Why is it so hard for Creature and Wisdom to understand this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2711, Creature wrote:Damn if you guys lynch another great TPR
you know he's a vanilla result so he's not a PR. He's either a goon or a VT and I think he's a goon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2713, Wisdom wrote:Nero should be ignored completely as any stance he has is based on "whatever wisdom says is wrong"
that's not it at all but continue to throw a fit b/c you aren't getting your way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2715, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2709, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also lynching Pink over Clem and it's possible that this is just a Katio/Pink scum team with no traitor.4th scum.
Did you read D1? Having me as a lynch option, if I say so myself, is stupid as fuck
I have not.

Can you talk more about your stances here b/c all you've done is say that its dumb to suspect you and blank vote. Wanna use some words?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ohh scary.

so you had some bad reads. That doesn't give a license to be a non-entity. Also, town are close to a solve so TOWN being demotivated is a strange thing I guess. Thoughts and feelings on the game right now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, why do you think your vote needed changing. Explain those.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he also called Maki scum, and me/Dave. So he's atleast 1-2. I'm 0-0 baby. It also seems kinda convenient that you scum read him but you are willing to trust his read. Feels like a setup to tunnel the bad cop if Clem is a mislynch.

What do you think about my theory that Katio is a rolecopped goon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you unvoted just b/c Wisdom called him town?

I think discussion is p important so its more than a little :igmeou: to me that you think we don't need it. More likely than not, town dies tonight and lesses the town brian power, so isn't it more important to talk than quick lynch.

Why do we need to know Clem's alignment so bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2726, Pink Ball wrote:Who said we need to know Clem's alignment so bad?
You?
In post 2724, Pink Ball wrote:I know kt sounds like setting up a mislynch, but we have to know Clem's alignment first to know that so that discussion isn't needed right now.
I guess though, you'll say "I only said that b/c I was being accused of setting up Wisdom." So eh, its prob not the smoking gun that I had felt like it was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2732, Pink Ball wrote:@Nero, for instance, this is another person I trust, mainly because I'm pretty sure Nancy is town, and I was pretty sure Lady Angel was scum, so that's another point on why I'm trusting other reads
????

I mean, I got it bro. You feel like you played badly and are sheeping. Sure town have done that but scum also do that b/c there's a scum incentive to sheep as it means they don't have to hunt and sheeping also sightly buddies. I'm just not nearly as trusting as Nancy is. She's also voting Katio. Is "well Wisdom lynched scum" the reasoning that you are sheeping him over Nancy? Why not Chara, the town that scum felt was so much they shot her. She was scum reading scum too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2735, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So mechanically, Wisdom has to be wrong on Kaito town, if all the miilers are true, if Wisdom is town role cop and my reads are correct.
he doesn't
have
to be. He just is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2736, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We could postpone the lynch until Fire replace in
This is why Wisdom should have had Fire claim. He might as well be the traitor with this kind of "town" play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess FMPOV 8 miller/vt claims is alot. And even if we go "ok, they are all town" All the town power is a role cop, an informed town and w/e pink ball is.

More likely Wisdom is wrong on one or both of Clem/sheepy. And it's Pink and /or Dunn or Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2748, Pink Ball wrote:Are you townreading Clem, Nero? Or are you just antagonizing Wisdom?
A little of both. I think Katio is a much better flip than Clem is today. Like its not impossible that Clem is scum but Katio is and that's where we should be lynching today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you sheeping Wisdom over Chara?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the other thing is, Wisdom doesn't really explain his reasoning so what makes so much sense about Wisdom's Clem push?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What did Clem claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2754, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2752, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you sheeping Wisdom over Chara?
If you're not answering my questions and keep saying Im scum, why should I answer yours
What exactly am I not answering? This just seems like a stall.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2759, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2008, Chara wrote:i don't think any of the millers are fake. davesaz is the most likely fake miller though, i do agree with that. the claim timing fits and what he's saying fits. and if he's scum you surely aren't.
Hey maybe sheeping Chara is a good idea after all
I'm enjoying this OMGUSy scum read. I'm also a confirmed Miller so you'd have to think scum is me and Wisdom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, all you have to do is vote Katio.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's not, I just think Katio is scum.

(though I do enjoy making fun of Wisdom)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there are other ways to stop a kill besides a doc protection...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2786 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda want to lynch Clem b/c if he's scum then cool and if he's town Wisdom will shut up and sit down. Win-Win for me.

but Katio is still scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2785, Wisdom wrote:Yep we have a town killstopping role in addition to a town dual killstopping role, nero
????

There are only 2 players that could do this have anything that could stop a kill. You are scum reading one of them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy is a miller, Creature is soft claimed VT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature might not have been softclaiming then, he might have been talking about Pinks claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like Nancy, I'm also not sold on Fire scum. Although...
In post 2809, Vedith wrote:
In post 2807, Creature wrote:Are you miller?
I checked what my other body said and no I'm not. \o/
Is kinda :igmeou: but Creature question was bad. You shoulda asked him to full claim right away instead of kinda lead him.

Katio is still the lynch though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it doesn't

(j/k)

Why aren't you voting there yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The flipside of the argument is that the millers were going to claim anyways so what was the point in telling the scum team?

I'm lynching a scummy ass confirmed vanilla who I think is faking be uninterested town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2856, Clemency wrote:sigh, y'all were so close to voting down scum until other scum went "no dont do that"
and you were like "why"
and they're like "because"
says the guy that was voting Wisdom and then self-voted but didn't vote Katio. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, b/c obviously they aren't going to see the plethora of miller claims from players they know are town and thus likely telling the truth.

"nope, better tell them b/c scum are too stupid to understand whats going on."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c he's stupid.

I'm also maybe a little paranoid b/c I literally just got out of a game with a traitor rolecop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2866, Clemency wrote:ust mute out wisdom for the rest of the game literally nothing he'll say will matter
FIFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have no interest in lynching the only claimed protective role. Also how am I even listening to him? I started the Katio wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2872, BBmolla wrote:Let’s lynch both
Katio and Clem?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, you know I love ya gurl but as much as it physically pains me to say Wisdom's argument is correct and you are wrong.

What he's saying is that they were told there were multiple millers so they COULD fake claim Miller and just b/c they chose not to doesn't invalidate his argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2878, Wisdom wrote:This is a design discussion, im not saying any scum fakeclaimed
outguessing the mod is stupid though. I know, I know, I'm kinda doing the same thing but I rather not lynch someone based off it. Thats why we are lynching Katio, and he's also scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really but Katio deff is so lets lynch there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no he is not

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you just think he's town b/c he's voting who you want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes b/c a doctor is the only way to stop a kill.

I'm also pretty sure that he claimed his n1 actions and said that he holstered last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just do me a favor man, if this Vedith wagon goes through and flips town sit down and shut up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2893, Wisdom wrote:Ive been townreading him for the entire game even when he was not voting who i wanted, so
fair enough, but you are wrong and just b/c you are town reading him doesn't make you right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2929, Vedith wrote:Because I thought Nero was pushing for Kaito knowing I'll flip town.
I've been pushing Katio since b4 you joined. You ain't that special.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, did you know that Pink was a claimed VT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2938, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t remember but his play makes 0 sense ever coming from scum, so I see no reason not to believe him.
The reason I asked was b/c, remember back a few pages ago when I had the theory that Nikk was our token VT. I mean that's obviously wrong id Pink is a VT but you did your +1 thing and my theory is why Pink voted. For him to vote for a theory that he obviously knew was wrong it means he's either lying about being a VT or forgot he was a VT (wich is what he'll claim).

Why does his play make no sense as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2947, Pink Ball wrote:I wasn't talking about the Nikk as token VT theory, I was talking about Kaito being a rolecopped goon
but they kinda go hand in hand, bro.
In post 2948, Pink Ball wrote:Why the fuck would I claim VT and ask Maki to hide behind me, that's absolutely suboptimal as scum 'cause if Maki claims she did that and she doesn't die, she gets lynched, flips, and then I get instalynched
I'm not sure how that would work out...lemme talk it out.

If Maki claimed weak hider, says she's gonna hide behind you and then she doesn't die. Gets lynched and flips neighborizer. Why would you get instalynched?

Scum have asked to be voted/investigated etc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2952, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He has been willing to vote Clem, Kaito and Fire with no hint of associatives to any of them, which is pretty much what you’d expect from either town or an SK, except he sounds to genuine and solvey to be SK.
TBF, if he was scum with Katio and he shows any hesitation in voting Katio it ruins any town cred and makes ppl think that he's a Katio buddy. I'd feel more comfortable with ruling him out as a Katio buddy if he actually you know stayed on Katio instead of jumping off each chance he got.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Creature can hammer if he wants but I don't really think Fire/Vedith is scum and if he is then I'm closer to a win and if he's not I get make fun of your reads and it reaffirms my belief that you are terrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh well, we'll wait on Kation to prodge/hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My scumread on Katio has zero to do with my beef with Wisdom and you keep acting like I'm only pushing him to go against Wisdom is wrong and scummy.

I'm fairly certain that you'd be scumreading me if I didn't vote for someone that is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Dunn is on now, looks like you won't have to wait long.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2978, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why don’t you have reads on anyone other than Kaito?
TBF, this is really the only thing that made me wonder about a Katio-Vedith team. Katio not voting Vedith and instead voting an empty slot. But I think town Vedith reads are always as backwards and she town reads scum and scum reads tow. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, she's not town. I just question if it's a red pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DENSE AF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maki Harukawa - Town Desperate Neighborizer
So is the Desperate modifier is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Towns to do list

mass claim (I think we shoulda done it today and Creature goes first)

ignore Wisdom (especially if Vedith flips town)

lynch Katio

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does it matter what I think? Vedith is flipping soon enough.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll hammer later just there's no reason to rush.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does the desperate mod do?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

claim now Jingle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So we know Maki's targets?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you guys should have at least let Maki claim her targets yerday. Anyone that voted her without letting her claim owes me their town card.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3050, Jingle wrote:
In post 3045, Nero Cain wrote:claim now Jingle.
I am new sheep, lord master of the sheep people. Baaaa.
We are all claimed except you and creature.

I want to kill Katio.

Wisdom and his goon squad want to kill Firebringer/Vedith.

Wisdom is a claimed rolecop who has an informed vanilla result on Fire (n1) Miller on Dave/Nero (n2) and vanilla on Katio.

I'm a confirmed miller.

Nancy and BBmolla have also claimed millers.

Pink Ball is a claimed VT.

Katio is either a vy or goon.

Clem is a claimed multitasking doc and something else. roleblocker?

What else would you like to know?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3055, Jingle wrote:What are the cases on Kaito, FB, and Vedith?
the case on FB/Vedith is that his role makes more sense as scum than as town and then I guess Vedith is kinda being stally and useless.

Katio just feels slimy. If you really need me to quote grab I can but I'm like really lazy rn. I think he's scum that blatantly prod dodging. I also feel like his trowing down an empty vote on sheep was p scummy and he's avoiding Vedith for some reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3054, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2990, Wisdom wrote:nancy is not scum because lady angel was the counterwagon to elsa
also miller
also her play
In post 2991, Vedith wrote:Doesn't mean anything to me.
Scum is scum
@Nero, how is this town?
eh, maybe she's not. I really don't care that much. Vedith is getting lynched today and I'm an IC so why do you care if you have my blessing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sometimes I think that maybe Jingle is the roleblocker but I'm a little iffy on there being 2.5 investigation roles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it's not like he's a confirmed willbooster. I'm saying that he could fake a role that admits the role of roleblocker b/c he is one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3082, Wisdom wrote:What if Creature is a scum backup rolecop?
very possible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh there has to be one? oh ok he's prob town then. but then why was he not on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, I bet he was on you but I know what happened.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure multitasking is where you can use both on the same night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3080, Creature wrote:cop that dies upon an innocent result?
I didn't think she died. Just failed to neighborize on town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #115) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3069, Creature wrote:So Kaito is like pretty much conftown
how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nm i got it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So we are basically lynching in

BBmolla
Nancy Drew
Pink Ball
Creature

kinda leaning Creature b/c an 8/4 split makes more sense to me than a 7/5 split.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c he's vanilla. of course, if we lynch the roleblocker and the game isn't over he could be a 4th scum and just b/c Elsa said thier was a traitor doesn't mean there HAS t be one and not just a 4th mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Stacked town vs. roleblocker and 3 goons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3106, Pink Ball wrote:Who did BBMolla replaced?
FA

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3107, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There probably isn’t any scum roleblocker.
there either has to be a scum roleblocker or Wisdom is fakeclaiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Clem is dead....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #123) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3115, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The whole miller thing was probably not it.
i agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #124) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy and I are saying that he could have been informed about something else and just used the miller thing as a cover.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #125) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3119, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think most likely explaination was Clemency who roleblocked Wisdom.
prob, but if Clem blocks Wisdom AND Jingle was on Wisdom last night someone else had to block him. Or Wisdom's lying though I lean the former.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #126) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3123, Wisdom wrote:besides, what else could they be informed about?
What if Elsa is telling the truth about a traitor and that's what mafia were informed about

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (isolation #127) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm confirmed town. Fuck off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #128) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3126, Pink Ball wrote:How does the traitor thing works? How does the scumteam recruits a traitor?
they shoot at him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (isolation #129) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though in a normal game traitor are unrecruitable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #130) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, I don't think you are getting it. I agree that Clem prob blocked Wisdom but Wisdom is claiming he was blocked so that either means there is ANOTHER roleblocker or Wisdom is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3140, Wisdom wrote:even if the traitor knew the roles of the mafia (which i don't think is common)
:igmeou: of course they know

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c Jingle only blocks ONE roleblock.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this town is fucking stacked. A 4th scum wouldn't surprise me at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm assuming that he did fr now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3157, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think Clem RBing Wisdom makes total sense
I do too and I never disagreed. lol Wisdom was never getting a lynch on the sole protective claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3161, Nero Cain wrote:
Wisdom
Creatue was never getting a lynch on the sole protective claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if its a Wisdom/Katio team and he's just been bussing his team this whole time?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #138) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though just b/c Creature hasn't fakeclaimed b4 doesn't mean he couldn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #139) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3173, Wisdom wrote:while bussing my whole team is something
id easily do
I mean, you're simultaneously arguing that you'd bus your team but wouldn't have bussed Fire/Vedith the other day....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #140) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3173, Wisdom wrote:then go on to push one of said buddies
I mean I was legit about to call you out that Katio and Fire weren't confirmed town and it doesn't seem like some big impossibility that you noticed your own mistake and then went on to bus Fire when you weren't getting your Clem lynch.

Also, you've known about Fire's informed status since d2. Why did it take so long to push him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #141) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You can totally have a backup role without the former present. Also a scum RC and a town backup isn't some impossibility either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (isolation #142) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Backup is an acceptable modifier under Normal guidelines on mafiascum.net, both with and without its primary role present

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #143) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3144, Pink Ball wrote:but if you can't be recruited then it doesn't make sense.
he can b/c this is theme park

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3699 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Wisdon-you were so staunchly "Katio isn't scum" yesterday but today I'm not really getting that vibe, why is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why not stop being a stick in the mud and just tell me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3706 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3704, Pink Ball wrote:Nero is too cool for that shit
^

go hammer if you want Creat, I don't really care that much but I will say that 5 prs seems a bit much and don't really think this is going to be a 6/5 town split. An 8/4 or even 7/4 seem like the best fits.

A Wisdom/Katio or Nancy/Creature seem the most plausible but both Molla and/or Jingle could easily be scum here. So idk.

Ima throw my vote down on Katio and I think everyone is scum reading him now so....but I'm not gonna cry if Molla gets lynched.

vote:Katio

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3706, Nero Cain wrote:7/4 seem like the best fits.
this would mean one goon and one pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then why are we not lynching Jingle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meh w/e

vote:Molla

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #150) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum if he's not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3724, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:We should have lynched him over molla but Wisdom put mechanics over common sense.
except when I voted Katio you were all like "$%%^$$&^%$ Y R U HOLDING UP THE DAY!?"

I mean TBF, that's on me but my initial response was "this is scum that's anxious to get to night" I'm just having a hard time getting around the miller claim.

I'm wondering if I was right earlier and Nikk was our token VT and it's just a Katio vs. PB team. The only thing slightly problematic about that is there are so many prs so yes a Katio, Jingle team makes some sense to me as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also flirting with the idea of no lynch like it prob does nothing since I'm pretty likely to be the kill but on the off chance scum don't have a roleblocker AND Creature is a backup rolecop giving him an extra investigate seems the smart play, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is it so implausible that you'd be wrong about PB? The only real argument I could see is "scum wouldn't do that!" when he's sheeping and bussing his buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't need to sell me on Katio.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3735 (isolation #155) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm so despicable for having a scum read on you. Go ad hom somewhere else, Dunn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (isolation #156) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he could be but if scum did have a blocker I think they'd block him and shoot me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (isolation #157) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3747, Kaito Momota wrote:I tried to replace out when Nero entered the game because I didn't want to play with him
What a sad attempt at gaining sympathy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (isolation #158) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunn doesn't really hate me, he's just scum that's trying t gain sympathy and Wisdom only "hates" me for calling him out on his shoddy tactics to make himself look better.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Real sorry. Shoulda just went v/la this weekend but I thought I'd get a chance to post but I'll catch up when I get home.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4010 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wich scum was that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how is Creature conftown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok then, i can buy that logic but he could also just be bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are we not no lynching again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if I was right on d3 or w/e and Nikk was our token VT and Katio and PB are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4021 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had no business voting Molla yesterday, fuck you for emotionally manipulating me, Nance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's a given. He's the cause of all the worlds ills from poverty and overpopulation to global warming and this year's boring AF Superbowl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4030 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty much dragging my feet at this point, I'm not all that certain what the correct answer is here and I dread getting it wrong. For me, I see the scum motivation in PB's sheeping. Yes, he has to eventually bus buddies but its a good long term strategy. I also see the scum motivation in Dunn's play. Since replacing in he's just kinda gone with the flow of the things and voted Maki and then tried Clem. To me they both make sense as scum and I can buy into my theory of Nikk as the token VT. The only problem with that is a 6/5 seems like it might be too many prs for a normal? Although, it's not like said prs have been particularly helpful. Is that the whole point of the setup, so town looks powerful but its only so-so-like a hyped as fuck movie that's not worth the $15 dollars but is at least enjoyable?

Despite Nancy's ate that I can't read her and that she's town I mistrust her a bit since she was raging yesterday about me "holding the day up" and then today voted Dunn right out of the gate. Both of those look like scum that wanted to go to night ASAP and end the game ASAP. I kinda of agree with Wisdom that it makes sense that Gamma would put in his pet role but I have a hard time getting over his shit use of said role. Could it just be a fairly good fakeclaim? But then there has to be a boon bank role (right?) and a scum Willbooster doesn't particularly make a ton of sense to me and him fakeclaiming the other Boonbank roles does really make a ton of sense to me either.

This has been late night block of text with Nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh wait, this isn't NY! role madness is totally possible here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4032 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but a Willbooster also doesn't make sense as town unless like PB or Nancy are a scum rb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4035 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see why not? The NRG stacks town all the time and at one point, dunno if they still are doing it but they were even actively trying to make is so town can win more often.

Also we just got out of a stacked town game together. RC's u-pick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If Jingle is scum fakeclaiming Willbooster, what boon bank role makes sense as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4038 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm thinking my solve will be Katio and PB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4041 (isolation #173) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think there are 4 scum left.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (isolation #174) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

errr 2 scum, 4 in total

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (isolation #175) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Both Aclem and Chara were pushing Katio. While NKA isn't a perfect thing it can sometimes be reliable. Also Wisdom finally started scum reading him so I have 3 ppl to blame if I'm wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (isolation #176) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to Creatures text string b4 I vote Katio but I think that's where I go today.

But IF Jingle is a Willbooster PB has to be a roleblocker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (isolation #177) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wisdom was the scum traitor btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4055 (isolation #178) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

BUT idk, his use is sooooooooooooooooooo fucking horrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #179) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4056, Pink Ball wrote:I claimed VT at a point where it had no scum motivation.
pls explain

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (isolation #180) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know why you claimed, that's what I'm asking.
In post 4058, Pink Ball wrote:why not claim Miller at the begining?
and be pigeonholed to that? Also just b/c Fire got lynched we don't nessisarily know if that's what Fire was informed of.
Why claim VT in the middle of the game instead of wait to see what could I claim instead?
vt is the safest claim to make especially if you are a goon that'll cop as vanilla. It's true that I don't know why you claimed.
Why not save it until MyLo/LyLo or whenever I'm asked for it?
like I said above. If you are a goon it makes sense to claim vanilla.
Answer yourself, Nero. If we lose this game by mislynching me instead of going for obvscum!Kaito and Jingle (if there's two remaining scum), you're going to give Wisdom the biggest of smiles. Is that what you want? Wisdom smiling? That makes me shiver.
ewwww @ this emotional manipulation. Also, one of Katio or Wisdom is getting lynched today, I even said that I was leaning Katio. Like its pretty clear to me that you aren't reading at all. When I first came in the game and started to call you scum you tried to call me scum back despite the fact that I was a confirmed miller and now you are talking about getting lynched today when no one ever said that. Its like you scroll to see your name and then throw down some
ATE
when you get suspected. The fact that I asked a very simple question and you went bat shit crazy only makes me think that you are scum.

Why did you claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4061 (isolation #181) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4059, Creature wrote:I feel this is gonna be a complete waste if Kaito turns to be town (assuming one scum left).
How frozen is this guy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (isolation #182) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you hence why I quoted your post....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (isolation #183) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why have you lost motivation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (isolation #184) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is the other scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (isolation #185) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

very specific.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (isolation #186) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I haven't and I'm talking about your actions since I replaced in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (isolation #187) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I thought you were hard town reading PB?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4080 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean willbooster doesn't make a ton of sense to me. For him to be a town willbooster then scum would have to have a roleblocker which would mean that one of you and PB are lying. Or I guess it could just be a randomly thrown in role to satisfy the boon bank requirement. Him being a scum Enchantress is possible I suppose.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4082 (isolation #189) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4079, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Creature dies over you and/or is rb’d, we know there is that one of Jingle/PB are lying because Kaito has already been rolecopped.
this only works if we no lynch b/c a mislynch and a nk wins scum the game assuming 2 scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (isolation #190) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still am but I also hard townread sheep. \_0_/
you know Jingle was in the sheep slot right? Why vote Jingle if you were hard town reading sheep?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (isolation #191) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4084, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Problem is that we have no way of knowing whether Clem was the one who rb’d Wisdom or not. That complicates it.
I think OR says that Clem did RB Wisdom that night and then they killed Wisdom b/c they couldn't block him? Although thats not exactly the only thing that could happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (isolation #192) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4088, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4086, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still am but I also hard townread sheep. \_0_/
you know Jingle was in the sheep slot right? Why vote Jingle if you were hard town reading sheep?
I also just lost a game to scum!sheep for incorrectly reading him, so I’m no longer confident in my sheep read in this game.
is your town read stronger on sheep or pb?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (isolation #193) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if scum knew there was a rolecop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (isolation #194) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the flipside is that PB doesn't want Maki behind him b/c Maki will get a guilty on him.

Do you remember when I first brought up my theory that Nikk was our token VT and thus Katio was a outted goon. PB said he liked that. Later on when I learned that PB was a claimed VT I questioned why he's sheep me if he knew my theory was wrong. He came in and said he was only sheeping the part that Katio was a rolecopped goon and not WHY I thought he was a rolecopped goon. Did you ever comment on that? Do you buy it? What did/do you think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (isolation #195) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature is too busy being frozen to talk about who he wants lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4110 (isolation #196) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Jingle is a scum willbooster, if he's scum he's an enchantress.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (isolation #197) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4100, Creature wrote:If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.
this basically says, if they are mafia Mak will neighborize them and if they are town it won't and maki will die. So scum have just as much motivation to NOT want Maki to target them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4115 (isolation #198) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think its exactly impossible that Gamma or Boon throws in a rando willbooster without a scum rb. I mean you can have a backup without the role present. Its maybe unlikely and a scum RB does kinda make sense with 2.5 investigations. That and Gamma putting in his pet role are the only two things keeping me from insta voting Jingle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4116 (isolation #199) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4113, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:everything points to not being the case.
???

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”