Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8250 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8241, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8240, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 8188, DrewVa wrote:
In post 8186, davesaz wrote:Are you dodging N&M's question? Or overlooked it?
I asked Nancy, I think she mostly remembered N&M pushing EJ over SS, and I believe she misremembered N&M trying to prevent the day from ending when that did not happen afaik. I don't really have an issue with retracting that part of the case on her behalf, given I don't really think that's the biggest issue we have with the N&M slot. (Claim, Boonus Round, Tone, Reactions, seem more what we've discussed irt the slot)

I'm still a bit more conflicted as I outlined but am not sure that I want BEF more today than N&M despite my misgivings on the slot.

-d
This while post is fucking bullshit. First of all Nancy is posting, but she can't respond personally to the post that you already told me you didn't want to speak for her on. I get that you spoke to her, but if it's not your read then I don't think you should be the one posting the defense.

Nancy throws shade at us in a lot of posts and when called on it she sends out her peon to make the slight retraction.

Nancy, if you think we are scum case us. Shade, feelings and tone policing isnt substative. Explain why are actions point to a scum mentality. I can't change your mind on how you read my posts. I can argue reasoning behind things info and say though.
What part of we’re a hydra aren’t you comprehending?
The part where your partner referred me to you. I call you out directly in multiple posts. Other people call you out. You prance your partner out with your hand up his ass like a puppet while offering a slight walk back from what you've said.

Nancy. This look isn't good on you, it's trite trash to be honest. Don't whine about not being listened to if one of your strategies is to ignore and diminish others.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8251 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8248, profii wrote:i thought that was some really weird reaction test that i wasn't sure what you were testing haha
Thoughts on a massclaim?
<(") | (")>
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8252 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

dw elsa i lost track and thought it was day 4 too
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8253 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:44 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I need to start taking better notes and I keep mixing up claims.
If someone has a list handy can you please post a quick updated list of all who have claimed and what they have claimed?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8254 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thanos - friendly neighbor
Jingle - commuter
Profii - inventor
Davesaz - invest
UnaBombah - named townie
Elsa Jay - miller
Gamma Emerald - ?
Xtoxm - ?
DrewVa - activate
BrightEyedFish - ?
Creature - invest
Nev and Max - doc
PenguinPower - ?
RCEnigma - bunyip
Nero Cain - ?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8255 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:54 am

Post by profii »

@PP

I've already claimed so I'm personally not bothered - i am distinctly under the impression my loyal person didn't work so i don't think they have innos but there is a small chance as they have suggested they have a night action -if that came out it might narrow a couple of bits down idk?

Xtoxm did make a point that with only 3 scum left it is perhaps on the early side of things but like today is quite the contrast to yesterday where we pretty much knew S_S was scum - it's really interesting how 'i promise to hammer -> lie -> lynch = scum' but we don't apply the same "algorithm" to 'miller/traitor weird claim -> promise to L-1 vote -> lie? = not an instant lynch'

I guess the the point of saying that is on the S_S lynch the groups direction of travel was fairly obvious - yet, despite having EJ in a ~similar~ situation, the claim makes things really unclear and i don't see the group as a whole converging on a lynch option (EJ or otherwise - the point is, it's not obvious) so maybe a claim is a good idea.

I kinda think we have the upper hand so if someone had a good guilty indication then they'd probably trade themselves in terms of outing their info for certain death to get us down to 2 scum as we've got loads of people still so I am assuming no one really does have that via their own results

so maybe as a group putting the bits together might give us a result - i haven't been through enough 'early' massclaims to weigh up the full pros and cons but i think we aren't particularly coming together on a lynch rn so it might help ?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8256 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:55 am

Post by DrewVa »

Spoiler:
In post 8250, Nev and Max wrote:
I asked Nancy, I think she mostly remembered N&M pushing EJ over SS, and I believe she misremembered N&M trying to prevent the day from ending when that did not happen afaik. I don't really have an issue with retracting that part of the case on her behalf, given I don't really think that's the biggest issue we have with the N&M slot. (Claim, Boonus Round, Tone, Reactions, seem more what we've discussed irt the slot)

I'm still a bit more conflicted as I outlined but am not sure that I want BEF more today than N&M despite my misgivings on the slot.

-d
This while post is fucking bullshit. First of all Nancy is posting, but she can't respond personally to the post that you already told me you didn't want to speak for her on. I get that you spoke to her, but if it's not your read then I don't think you should be the one posting the defense.

Nancy throws shade at us in a lot of posts and when called on it she sends out her peon to make the slight retraction.

Nancy, if you think we are scum case us. Shade, feelings and tone policing isnt substative. Explain why are actions point to a scum mentality. I can't change your mind on how you read my posts. I can argue reasoning behind things info and say though.
The part where your partner referred me to you. I call you out directly in multiple posts. Other people call you out. You prance your partner out with your hand up his ass like a puppet while offering a slight walk back from what you've said.

Nancy. This look isn't good on you, it's trite trash to be honest. Don't whine about not being listened to if one of your strategies is to ignore and diminish others.

~DrewVa
Show
Hydra of DVa and Nancy Drew 39

HAPPY FESTIVUS
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8257 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:03 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8237, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 8235, Jingle wrote:Would someone pick the mass claim order?
PenguinPower
BEF
Gamma
Nero
Xtoxmaxmox
Creature
Dave
I'm good with this.
<(") | (")>
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8258 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8256, DrewVa wrote:
Spoiler:

-d

~DrewVa
Oh and FF, if you seriously think I’m being in anyway sketchy here, have your lovely hydra partner address me instead. I’m more than willing to talk to Max. See, two can play this stupid game. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8259 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8258, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8256, DrewVa wrote:
Spoiler:

-d

~DrewVa
Oh and FF, if you seriously think I’m being in anyway sketchy here, have your lovely hydra partner address me instead. I’m more than willing to talk to Max. See, two can play this stupid game. :roll:
Im confused by this. Like I never said I wouldnt talk to you or your partner, so I dont know why you feel it necessary to say youll only speak to Max. Ive wanted to talk to you. You are the one dancing around the issue and not addressing it headon.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8260 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:44 am

Post by DrewVa »

We can massclaim or not but at this point I am pretty okay just lynching N&M.

-d
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #8261 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I mean...me too, but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of support for that. There doesn't seem to be a lot of support for any lynch as far as I can tell.
<(") | (")>
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8262 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm with drewva to be honest. Rereading Cheekys iso is making me kind of paranoid but I think N&M comes away from cheekys iso as a scummier slot than the ones I'm paranoid of.

One of Alonzo/McQueen was on track and are worth digging through. I want to say Alonzo to take the lazy way out but cheeky didn't die over their JK joke.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8263 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Thanos »

I too dislike Una's pushes on the DayRep theory. Seems pretty useless for scum especially after Boon announced it.

I think a full massclaim should help, as Jingle said, lock down more scum.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8264 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8198, Thanos wrote:Stupid question: what would a disloyal action on an Ascetic return?
No result.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8265 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8207, UnaBombaH wrote:If anyone is softing suspicions towards Creature NOW
Kill them.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8207, UnaBombaH wrote:And IF they didn't know it was ever gonna be outed, THEN they would've def. picked one D2.
Davesaz
Ramcius
- Flipped town
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon
Creature

I can give you a tip: it's not me.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8267 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8214, Nero Cain wrote:i like how Una just colored Elsa red.
lmao
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8268 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8233, UnaBombaH wrote:Meaning that IF there was someone bussing D1, it was DrewVa.
That's a...good theory.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8269 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8260, DrewVa wrote:We can massclaim or not but at this point I am pretty okay just lynching N&M.

-d
Me too, probably.
Sigh
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #8270 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 8262, RCEnigma wrote:I'm with drewva to be honest. Rereading Cheekys iso is making me kind of paranoid but I think N&M comes away from cheekys iso as a scummier slot than the ones I'm paranoid of.

One of Alonzo/McQueen was on track and are worth digging through. I want to say Alonzo to take the lazy way out but cheeky didn't die over their JK joke.
had a quick look out of interest
mcqueens reads => EJ, PP
alonzos reads => NM, Una, Jingle
is what i interpret
something to add to the web
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8271 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:09 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8262, RCEnigma wrote:I'm with drewva to be honest. Rereading Cheekys iso is making me kind of paranoid but I think N&M comes away from cheekys iso as a scummier slot than the ones I'm paranoid of.

Both Alonzo and CD were hardpushing N & M.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8272 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:11 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8266, Creature wrote:
In post 8207, UnaBombaH wrote:And IF they didn't know it was ever gonna be outed, THEN they would've def. picked one D2.
Davesaz
Ramcius
- Flipped town
DrewVa (Nancy Drew 39/DVa)
Karmeleon
Creature

I can give you a tip: it's not me.
Definitely not us either. Always one random=Ram but the other 3 were BOONus round winners.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8273 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Creature »

dave and I were in the same room and became both day representatives. Did it happen another time?
Sigh
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8274 (ISO) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:05 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 8273, Creature wrote:dave and I were in the same room and became both day representatives. Did it happen another time?
No, don’t think so, which is why I really doubt that scum used the dayrep thing on D2.
Show

HAPPY FESTIVUS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”